Ch-15 Energy
320 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the fourth day, 

Time for the next meeting.

Every member was prepared with many different kinds of artifacts,

It seemed like everyone wanted to trade something with the other.

On the evening of the day, when everyone was hiding in some shady places, something happened.

There was a distortion of space around them and they disappeared.

When everyone opened their eyes, they again found themselves inside the mysterious palace.

This time the voice didn't say anything, it was quiet.

Everyone started looking for their deal partners with many unknown artifact's in their hands.

For a while the Martial palace was in an uproar!

 

Some were trading pills, some defence artifact's or weapons etc.

General Luo was looking for Bufang, he kept turning around his face and found him standing far away beside a pillar.

General Luo was about to call for him when he stopped in his tracks and realised that Bufang looked exhausted and haggard.

' What happened? Why does Bufang look like that? ' he thought.

After observing Bufang, he went towards Bufang and asked him

" Hey, what happened? Why do you look like that? "

Bufang was very exhausted right now, though he also looked happy for some reason.

He was just thinking about something, when he noticed someone approaching,

He looked upward and saw General Luo approaching him while asking what happened?

To this, after thinking about it for a while, he decided to come clean, since he can't even protect himself in his continent, he could die.

It is better to ask for help….

Bufang told General everything that happened to him, since he returned to his continent.

Bufang actually quite liked General Luo, since he was very amiable and didn't throw his weight around like some other strong people.

Although General Luo was arrogant, he was arrogant not in an irritating way, but in a way that generated respect from people around him.

After listening to his accounts, General Luo contemplated for a while and said

" You should have escaped, right? so why do you look so exhausted even now? "

Bu fang after hearing the question told him

" I was actually trying to steal this…." he took out a gold coloured clay from his pouch.

" It is a rank 8 level defence artifact, it can defend you against the attacks of rank 8 mid-level magicians "

Hearing the description of the artifact General Luo asked " you said rank 8 mid-level magician right? So, how strong is someone at that level? " 

Bu fang could guess he would ask this question, so he answered

" I have researched a bit about this….I think although our power systems are different, our strength shouldn't be too far apart. A rank 8 mid-level magician should be just as strong as an Intermediate stage Martial saint or 4to 6 stage of Transcendence realm in your cultivation system"

General Luo more or less agreed to his speculation, he thought,

'Although our power systems are a bit different, we still only have nine realms in all three of them, so our strength should not be much different….' after thinking about this, he asked,

" This treasure is so precious, but where did you steal it from?....You look like you have been beaten up quite badly…."

Hearing his question, Bu fang face fell and became gloomy, he replied

" I was chased everywhere in the Wuhan continent, I couldn't even find a place to sleep.

You don't know how much I suffered back there!!,they even destroyed my Fang faction!!.

I didn't have anything to give you, so I forcefully entered a faction of one of the protectors of the Wu empire to steal this ' Gold defender ' weapon…..here take it "

General Luo looked at Bufang incredeously and also pitifully…' being targeted by almost all the strong forces in his continent must be quite scary' he sighed deeply and took the weapon to hide it inside his pants.

After doing all that he asked Bufang about it's uses.

He learned that this 'Gold defender ' would automatically defend him, if he is ever attacked.

It would wrap itself around the area where it's wearer is being attacked.

' Quiet a handy defence weapon ' thought General Luo, he just had to make the weapon his by contracting it with his blood.

With the help of Bufang, he easily contracted with it and became its new owner.

After helping him, Bufang hesitated for a bit but finally asked,

" General Luo, I need your help, I can't go back there, otherwise I will die…. pls help me"

General Luo was confused " How would I help you? I can't give you a treasure that can kill one of the strongest and ancient organisations of your continent now can I? My Hu empire doesn't have a treasure like that neither am I strong enough to defeat that Mr Zhou of Wu empire"

" No no general Luo, what I want is not a treasure or help in defeating people, I just want you to commision me to do something for you…...I want to go to your continent through this palace. "

General Luo was about to say something when they both heard the palace voice inside their heads.

" Judge Bufang wants to make a deal with judge Luo peng, fill the contract and sign it. "

General Luo shut his mouth and started thinking

' hm….what mission should I give him? I don't have anything to do '

Bu fang was waiting for general Luo, when he heard a female voice from behind them,

" Mr Bu, I think I can help you in this regard, do you mind if we make a deal? "

Both of the men turned their heads and saw a beautiful black haired woman approaching them.

The woman was Feng shu,

She quickly approached them and asked Bu fang about the deal.

Bu fang immediately agreed to make the deal, since he really didn't want to return to the Wuhan continent for a while.

Seeing him agree, Feng shu was elated thinking that she was finally about to make a deal.

She looked at general Luo and said " Why don't we make a trade relationship between our two organisations? Your Hu empire and our shu faction, yours is situated far away on the southern part and mine on the central part of the continent, there are many resources that we do not have on the Central part but could only be found in southern and vice versa.

 Mr Bufang can be the one to transfer our resources from southern to central. How about it?"

Bufang looked convinced, at least he could stay on the Aru continent; he was curious about this other continent that he had never seen before.

General Luo was thinking about the idea ' hm...although we could still trade resources in this place, though it would look weird if either of us brought tons of rare resources out of our pockets without even travelling somewhere. It also seems like a good chance to become an ally of the great Shu faction.' He thought that it was a great chance and agreed to the deal.

 

A contract was hovering around the centre of the three, all of them looked at it and after seeing no mistakes, they signed it.

The palace voice left saying, Bufang can stay in the Aru continent as long as general Luo and Feng shu want him to stay.

 

Zhang ergou was just standing around staring at the three of them looking awkward...yes awkward, he didn't know what to say to their professional looking big deal and here he was standing with a pizza in his hand….

He felt embarrassed to even bring up a trade deal for a pizza, so he looked for Qing fa and found her slowly approaching him.

Qing fa was approaching Zhang, when she noticed a weird triangle looking food item in his hand, and also found many other items by his side neatly placed inside boxes.

' Are these for trades ' she thought, she was naturally interested in trading with Mr Zhang.

She greeted Zhang and gave him many jade slips containing all the information.

Zhang recieved the jade slips and returned her sword, after the exchange happened,

A contract appeared, it was the deal that they agreed on and signed.

The contract appeared and burned right in front of them before dissapearing into ashes.

After the contract dissapeared Qing fa asked Zhang about the pizza, to which Zhang repiled

" Oh this...it is a food item wanna try? It is tasty" 

" May I?" Asked Qing fa and took a bite of the pizza

After tasting it, she found out that she had never tasted such a delicious food before!!

' It didn't look that tasty from its dry appearance but it's so good!! We don't have delicacy like this in our Du kingdom heck! Even Fu empire doesnt ' thought Qing.

Zhang noticed her expression and looked elated thinking ' wow, these foods can even impress strong cultivators…' 

She saw other many other items around him and got more curious about the items because she had never seen these wierd looking items.

She got curious and asked about them, to which Zhang simply repiled by showing her all his items and telling their descriptions in a simple way.

After he told everything, he asked " How is it? Do you want to trade with me?"

He was expectant because throughout his explanation he noticed her intrigued expression,

' It seems like I can do some transaction today hehehe….' he thought.

Qing fa was quiet shocked right now, all these items were very practical and easy to use without any qi consumption,

Like there is this neat looking thick stick that can emit light from its eye without the use of qi but something called a battery, though it won't be useful to her, it can still be very useful to mortals and low level cultivators in exploring dark caves or in a fight during the night.

She said " Although these items are very unique, they don't have much value to higher level cultivators, so we can exchange with spiritual stones or martial stones"

'huh..what are martial stones?' Thought Zhang, he asked " What is this martial stone?" in a calm manner, as if he just asked causually.

Qing fa explained that, there are many types of energies in the world and to classify them together, they called it qi and there are qi for two main paths in Aru continent, 

They are Spiritual qi and martial qi.

It is not necessary that you must become a martial artist or cultivator, you can become an Alchemist, swordsmaster, doctor and many other things with these two qi's, the point is being able to absorb the energy inside your body to become stronger.

It was said that, there was even a speculation by someone, that person said that Martial qi and spiritual qi came from a same but more powerful energy.

After listening to all this..Zhang was confused.

' So does that mean there is some kind of energy in their world, which lets their people to become stronger through absorbing and refining the same energy inside their body?

So what about my own world? Earth also has a kind of energy and we call it charge, but it does not let us absorb it inside our body like this world's energy' 

He didnt think too much about it and decided to focus on his business.

" Yeah let's trade then, I wanted some of your world's energy stones for some experiments…"

Zhang said some bullshit.

Qing fa caught the word ' your world ' in his sentence and thought.

' Diffrent world….he is not from our world then, wow….this is my first time meeting someone from another world....wait!!...different world!!!!'

Qing fa had a shocked expression on her face.

Zhang seeing her expression knew his plot to awe her had succeeded, in this way he would appear more mysterious to her.

After some thoughts, he said " Miss Qing fa, I actually wanted to have a permanent trade with your sect, I want a constant supply of energy stones, what do you say?"

Zhang was going to start the cultivation path, since he didn't like martial arts.

He needed spiritual stones for that though and to do that he needed a constant supply of these stones.

Qing fa wondered why he wanted so many spiritual stones, but she didn't clear her doubt.

' He must be searching for a way to surpass his current realm through studying our world's power system and energies.' Qing fa guessed.

" Mr No face, although your items are unique, they would be useful only to normal people or low-level cultivators.

 Du kingdom is very tyrannical, it only gives us sects a piece of land to occupy and doesn't let us expand outside our area.

Our sect is located on a place where there are many strong people with good artifacts.

Even low level cultivators or martial artist won't buy these, with the more useful and stronger artifact there.

You would need to find a poor area where there are more low level cultivators or martial artist with scarce resources, so that you can sell your items"

After Zhang heard her advice, he went deep in thoughts and finally decided to ask Qing to find him a good businessman from her world, he was just abot to say this, when they both noticed someone approaching them.

It was an old woman with a brown skin and wrinkles all over face, she looked like someone who had experienced the cruelty of life.

The old woman approached them and said

"I am very sorry for the disturbance cultivators, My name is Bha tian…..I just heard the conversation between the two esteemed people and I think I could help with your problem. "

After saying this she went silent.

Both Zhang and Qing fa stared at the old woman Bha tian.

10