Ch-17 Power systems
301 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the deal was signed, the contract disappeared.

Bha tian had stopped crying by then, she looked at the three people and once again thanked them.

On the other side, the three other judges were discussing the continents.

Feng shu was curiously staring at the 'gold defender', General Luo noticed her looking at his artifact, so he told her about his and Bufang's deal from before.

Feng shu was intrigued by such a strong defence type artifact.

" Do you have many capable alchemists or blacksmiths in your continent? "

Hearing her question Bu fang thought for a while. " It is not that we have many capable blacksmiths or alchemists, actually our magician cultivator is a path where people try to find the secrets of the world. We are basically researchers who try to uncover the secrets and make it into our power. Any low level magical cultivator can make weapons there, so we do have many powerful artifacts in our continent. "

Bu fang explained his magician path in detail to the both of them.

 Understanding about his continent's path, they both found some dissimilarities between their respective paths.

 Martial path is where people would keep forging their bodies to increase their body's capacity to absorb and store martial qi in their bodies.

The martial qi in their bodies would help them in increasing their strength by more training.

More training means more strength and it means more capacity to absorb and store martial qi and more martial qi means more hours of training to become even more stronger.

Cultivation path is where people would absorb the essence of heaven and earth or spiritual qi inside their dantian and from there keep trying to improve the quality of energy inside them.

How do they improve the quality? By absorbing spiritual qi upto the body's limit and condensing it.

There is also a body cultivation path, it was made by someone who wanted to cultivate as well as practise martial arts at the same time.

In this path, people would absorb spiritual qi to practise martial arts.

In the Wuhan continent, there aren't any spiritual qi or martial qi but many other elements like fire, water, earth, wind etc . These elements aren't as pure as qi in the Aru continent.

Aru continent also has these kinds of elemental qi's like fire water etc, but they are very scarce, cultivators could only use fire or water attacks after they absorb spiritual qi and then turn them into fire or water attacks based on their spiritual root.

Martial qi and spiritual qi were the only two powerful energies in the Aru continent.

The Wuhan continent had more different energies like fire, water etc. People could train in the element that they had more favourability in or in cultivation words, based on their spiritual roots they can directly absorb their respective roots energies without absorbing something more purer like spiritual or martial qi, since water or fire elementals are not scarce in the Wuhan continent.

It is harder to advance the realm in the Wuhan continent, as they have to master many elements to advance, which is hard considering your unfavourability towards certain elements.

They thought that the reason for difficulty in advancing could be that their elemental energies aren't as pure as spiritual qi or martial qi, so they have to master many other elements and fuse them together to make their elements purer to compete with cultivators and martial artists qi's.

Feng shu was enlightened " So this is the reason….. we don't have a path for alchemists. Cultivation and martial arts only look at improving our inner self or outer self, which does not help us much in knowing about the world through which we can research and create weapons. Cultivators only cultivate with their own specific spiritual root and martial artists only train with techniques."

General Luo had the same thought as her.

Bufang wasn't actually interested in her discussion and said " it doesn't matter anyway, the thing that I am worried about is….whether I can raise my strength there? As I have heard that your continent has a scarce amount of elemental energies."

General Luo heard his confusion and said " Well, you can only find out after you go there right? So just wait."

Feng shu agreed with general Luo with silence.

Bu fang could only nod helplessly " ok…..let's wait then….".

In another direction of the palace, Guo nine and Daoist Po could be seen standing near the big boulder.

Daoist Po was currently looking for some missions to complete.

He was casually strolling through them, when he saw a unique looking mission which stated ' Steal a seal from a lair ' requirements were anyone in Aurora core or above.

Daoist Po was troubled by that, since he didn't know how hard the mission would be.

He still decided to check it out because the reward for this mission was a 'purple qi stone'.

A purple qi stone is a mass of very purified qi, it can help in consolidating the spiritual qi of a cultivator or a martial artist, which further helps in breaking through realms.

Right now Daoist Po needed to break through faster because his own life span was declining. Only by breaking through to the nascent soul realm would he be able to increase his lifespan.

He was desperate so he directly took the mission.

" Member Po accepts a mission, would you like to make it a monthly contribution or a reward taking mission? " Asked the voice of the palace.

Daoist po chose the reward taking mission and suddenly disappeared from his place.

Guo nine after looking at him disappear decided to cultivate in the palace, since the qi here was very pure and rich.

" Can I do cultivation in this place?" He asked, expecting an answer.

"If you want to cultivate, then you can choose to do so in the cultivation room "

'What? Cultivation room? There is something like that?' He was confused and excited.

" Yes, I want to, is there a price that I have to pay?" He wanted to know if there was a 

Price.

"There is no price, you can cultivate freely till the end of the meeting but if you want to stay more, then you have to pay a price." The voice said.

' wow!! It is for free, the palace master is so generous! The qi here is so rich'

" What price do I have to pay for staying more? " He asked since he wanted to stay more in this place.

" You can pay in any way…...You can choose to do one more monthly contribution mission in the future or you can trade for some other valuable resources"

Guo nine asked " what would I have to trade for cultivating in this place for 1month? "

" You can give 5 cores of peak fundamental establishment to any demons or one aurora core of any human or demons " said the palace voice.

Hearing the requirement Guo nine asked " Can I do so after cultivating for 1 month? "

To which the voice replied with a " No, you have to pay in advance".

Guo nine could only shrug and ask for the room to cultivate.

After a while Guo nine disappeared and reappeared inside an ancient looking room.

From the inside, the room looked like a typical wooden hut, on the left corner of the room there was an oil lamp lit up on a wooden table, other than that there was nothing.

Guo nine sat on the floor and decided to try cultivating.

He started to absorb spiritual qi from the surroundings and to his shock found out that the amount of qi here was very vast and the speed of absorption was fast as well!!. It was so fast that he couldn't even fathom how fast it was.

' With the dense amount of qi here, there is no need for spiritual stones.'

The qi flowed inside him like water and a surge of pressure started to emit from his body.

After a while the pressure died down and Guo nine's aura started to stabilise.

Guo nine opened his eyes with surprise, he had broken through to the ninth realm of qi cultivation!!So fast at that, he had just broken through to the eight stage five days ago!!.

He didn't feel exhausted at all even after the breakthrough, so he again started cultivating.

 

Zhang was currently looking through the jade slips given by Qing fa.

Qing fa, Bha tian and Weng were standing beside him.

After reading everything he got an idea about the Aru continent.

He got to know about the different paths but he still decided to go with cultivation because he was more familiar with cultivation than martial arts.

He didn't want to train everyday and overexert his body. ' Cultivation is easier for me ' he thought.

After reading about cultivation, body cultivation and martial arts he found out that all of them have nine realms.

In Cultivation and body cultivation there is qi cultivation< fundamental establishment<Aurora core< Nascent soul< Spiritual awakening< spiritual transformation< Spiritual assimilation < Transcendence < Immortal.

In martial arts there is Martial mortal< Martial beginner< Martial artist< Martial master < Martial grandmaster < Martial King < Martial emperor < Martial Saint < Martial God.

After analysing the information, he looked towards Bha tian and gave her the knowledge of the cultivation upto qi cultivation.

Zhang wanted to know how to check the potential of a mortal in cultivation.

From the information that he had read, it is said that the person has to sit inside a unique formation which transforms pure spiritual qi into qi of spiritual root like fire, water,wind,earth, death, light, thunder and many more.

The person would have to try absorbing all the energies.

If a person absorbs fire root qi faster, then the person has a fire spiritual root and the speed by which the person absorbs the qi inside his dantian determines his/her talent in cultivation.

If a person completely absorbs the qi worth a whole spiritual stone in 1 hour, then he has low grade talent, it it takes 30 minutes then mid grade, if it takes 10 minutes then high grade talent and finally if someone absorbs the qi under 1 minute then the person has top level talent.

Zhang was wondering how to determine his or Bha Titan's talent and shared his confusion with Weng and Qing fa.

 Weng thought about it and said,

" Maybe the palace master could help in determining the talent of her cultivation?"

Qing fa was also thinking in that direction.

They both were not shocked when Mr no face didn't know how to check cultivation talent for Bha tian.

Qing fa knew that Mr no face was from a different world, 'how could he know anything about cultivation' She thought.

Weng also knew that, as he had heard from their conversation before.

Zhang was a bit hesitant at first, but still tried asking for help from the palace.

Suddenly they heard the voice saying " Determination of talent grade can be done "

Zhang and Bha tian were elated after hearing that sentence.

Zhang asked whether they have to pay anything.

" Determining the talent is easy, so it is for free " said the voice which made them even more happy.

Zhang happily asked the voice to determine Bha tian's talent in cultivation.

Suddenly Bha tian's whole body was covered by some water like liquid, after a while she finally got free.

"Gasp!! gasp!! " Bha tian gasped for breath.

Zhang became worried at first, but after seeing that she was fine he was relieved.

The voice spoke after a while " Name: Bha tian, Sex: Female, Cultivation talent: Mid-level, she would at least be able to reach nascent soul realm with her talent. Martial talent : Zero, her body is weak and not suitable for martial arts, Spiritual root: earth, Life Span: She is currently 35 years old and will die at the age 50."

There was pin drop silence after the voice left.

All three of them were shocked inside, they only wanted to find out the talent but they didn't expect any detailed information like that.

Bha tian was frightened knowing that she would die at 50, she was actually young in age but her face looked very old.

Qing fa noticed her look and calmed her down by saying. " You don't have to be so afraid, you are blessed that you were able to come here. Now you are even starting your journey in cultivation. You don't have to be afraid of dying early as your lifespan would increase as you start cultivation."

"Look at me" Qing fa pointed at herself " I am almost 300 "

Bha tian was shocked after hearing about her age.

' Yes...I can also increase my lifespan after cultivation, I don't have to be so afraid….phew. '

Thinking of this she calmed down a bit.

11