Ch-19 Daoist Po and his regret
310 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daoist Po became pale, his body started shivering and couldn't move because of fear.

Suddenly, his badge started vibrating and gave Po a static shock which brought him back to his senses.

Forcefully gritting his teeth, Daoist Po ignored the creepy head and started looking for the seal. He knew he fu***d up big this time. ' I have to get the seal and get out of here fast!!'.

The head was staring at Daiost Po in confusion " Who are you?, I have never seen someone like you before…...wait aren't you a human!!...what are you trying to find?" A feminine voice could be heard saying this from the head.

Daoist Po completely ignored the voice and kept looking for the seal, finally after sometime he found the seal on the corner of some treasures.

Seeing that the weird person was ignoring it, the head stopped smiling.

" Trying to steal my treasures huh?...such insolence!!".

 " Boom!!!!" The whole lair started shaking as if some big monster was awakening from its slumber!.

Daoist Po fell on his butt, but somehow he forced himself to stand up and run towards the seal. After reaching the place he quickly picked up a triangle shaped seal and showed it towards his badge.

The badge recognised the completion of the mission and teleported him back to the palace.

While being teleported, the last thing Daoist Po saw was a very beautiful looking young woman with purple hair and red coloured pupils smiling and waving her right hand at him.

The demonic woman was very close to him, so close that even their noses could touch each other's.

After seeing her, Daoist Po disappeared with a weird expression on his face.

In the dark lair inside the big room, after Daoist Po disappeared the demonic woman stood there silently. ".....A human huh…." She saw that weird human had stolen a seal.

" He stole a seal…...why would he need that?.." She never understood what that seal was except knowing that it was something unique.

" It seems like it was a treasure of the humans…..but how could a human even come here or rather how could someone even come here, just to steal?"

The more she thought about it the more amused she became. ".....something amusing is going to happen….he he he he".

The whole lair was filled with the sound of a creepy laughter, many monsters inside the lair started shivering.

Daoist Po didn't know that he was very lucky today because the moment he looked at her eyes, he could have died either due to soul corruption or by the shattering of his conscious mind. For some unknown reason, the woman stopped herself from attacking and let him go.

 

"SWOOSH" with the sound, Daoist Po was thrown out by a portal and returned to the palace.

He was currently breathing heavily, his fist was clenched tightly, his back was covered with sweat and his whole body was shivering.

' I was that close to being captured by that demonic woman, had I not retreated faster I would be dead by now'. He was still afraid of that experience.

It took some time to calm himself down and check his body ' sigh....nothing happened to my body'. After a while he checked his space ring and took out some unique looking items from the ring. " I am very wise to have put some unique looking items inside my space ring before that stupid monster came to inspect the room". He said this while waving his beard to get back some confidence.

After regaining his confidence he asked the palace for his reward.

He was waiting for his reward when he noticed a water-like liquid came out in front of him and left behind a purple qi stone.

Daoist Po picked up the stone and stared at it, the stone was purple in colour with a dense amount of raw qi, he was elated.

After carefully putting it inside his space ring, he asked whether the palace could help him identify the four unique items that he had picked up from that lair.

" Identification can be done for free" ' huh what?...it is for free!' he scratched his ear wondering whether he heard it wrongly and again asked " Is it for free?".

The palace voice again replied " Yes, member Po it is for free" after hearing the answer, Daoist Po was on cloud nine.

"Hahahaha!! Good good pls identify them for me sir!" He looked energetic and excited while saying this.

A water like liquid appeared and inspected the four items, after carefully inspecting them, it disappeared.

" First item is a weird looking ancient normal trash rock. Its age is thousands of years old.

  Second item is a golden coloured arrow named 'kukentahen' which was used to kill a certain powerful being in the universe. 

Third item is an aptitude increasing fruit, it is used for increasing someone's talent in mana.

Fourth item is a super dried and hard piece of feces of a powerful monster named ' Chaos lion'. Note: A chaos lion is as strong as an immortal in your continent."

After the voice said all this it became silent, Daoist Po was silent as well. It looked like he became a statue. Right now, he was very shocked.

Hearing about the first item already made him lose confidence, but after hearing about the description of the last three items he became afraid.

He wasn't immediately happy but was actually afraid.

" So I actually stole something from the lair of someone very terrifying…..".

After some silence, happiness took over his heart and he laughed like a crazy person.

" Even if it is just feces, it is still the feces of an immortal beast!! Hahah!! I am so lucky today. For some reason, after I stumbled into this place, my luck keeps improving day by day".

While saying this, he had a nostalgic look and remembered about his past…...

 

Daoist Po was just a normal village kid in the past, he was tested to have a cultivation talent of low level, the only person to have the talent in his village, everyone was jealous of him, some families in the village even asked for his hand in marriage.

At that time,Daoist Po as a tennager became very arrogant after knowing that he had a talent for cultivation and could become an immortal cultivator.

He started throwing his weight around everywhere and became a third rate villain.

All this stopped when he went to the Flaming heaven sect, a sect situated inside the Du kingdom.

There he saw thousands of low level talented people like him and even more talented people.

The sect made him humbled and more hardworking than ever, he cultivated all day long but still couldn't reach first level of qi cultivation even after 1 month of heavy cultivation, while other talented cultivators already reached second level.

This time, he realised that he lacked resources and decided to become a Lackey of some talented kid. 

He became an errand boy for 'Wu dan' who had a high level talent, the person was a core disciple of the Flaming heaven sect.

Although his lack of resources improved a bit, he was still tortured physically almost everyday by Wu dan.

He had to do many unspeakable things because of Wu dan like killing other talented people, kidnapping some females for him and many other things, which made his own reputation very bad among his fellow cultivators and elders.

One day, another high level talented individual came to join the Flaming heaven sect, it was a very beautiful female.

The hearts of everyone including him and Wu Dan's were stolen by her. Wu dan wanted to make the woman his.

She wasn't interested in him but still had to talk with Wu dan because of his seniority.

Po had to bury his feelings because he knew that she would never want to be with him.

One day, when he was just cultivating, he noticed that beautiful girl, ' liu shishi' approaching him and started conversing with him on random topics. Po was naturally shocked and happy talking with his crush. Po being a poor teenage villager couldn't identify her obvious attempt at something.

They started becoming close and conversed almost everyday which made many people jealous including Wu dan.

Po unknowingly told everything about Wu dan to Liu shishi, he actually wanted her to know that Wu dan was a very bad person, so he told her almost everything about him.

This continued till Wu dan couldn't take it, he told his other subordinates to secretly capture Po and bring him to his place.

Po was secretly kidnapped and brought to Wu dan, where he was beaten until he almost died.

Wu dan threatened Po to never cross paths with Liu shishi again, to which Po quickly rejected.

He was angry at Wu dan, he wanted to fight with him but couldn't because he was weak.

Wu dan was angry at Po, so he tried to kill Po but before he could kill him, they heard a sound of someone barging inside the room.

All of them turned their heads and found Liu shishi looking sad and angry.

She shouted " Senior Wu dan, I didn't expect you to be so heartless and cruel beating your own friend like that. I Liu shishi would never let my heart be yours". After saying that she left the room.

There was an old man by her as well, it was an elder, he helped po and took him back to his residence.

Wu dan was lightly punished for that incident, since he had a high level talent.

This incident left a scar on Daoist Po and he ran away from the sect to become a wandering cultivator.

After becoming an adult and experienced in life, Daoist Po realised that Liu shishi just used him as a tool. First she conversed with Po to bring out information regarding Wu dan, then she pretended to become close with him to make Wu dan jealous, which made him angry to the point of attacking po.

Liu shishi was always waiting for this moment, when po was dragged, she immediately went to ask for help from an elder and caught Wu dan red handed doing the act, which gave her a perfect reason to hate and reject Wu dan for everyone, this way she could completely ignore Wu dan and focus on her cultivation growth.

After realising that, Po was very angry at her and started hating almost everyone.

He decided that he would one day kill all of them, but reality was that he had a low grade talent and both of them had high grades talent.

The difference between them kept increasing until Daoist Po became old.

After becoming old, he was not angry anymore because he realised that maybe he was used by Liu shishi because she knew that he was just as bad as Wu Dan in crimes, so she did not feel bad for using him.

He was not angry anymore, just disappointed at himself for living like a loser.

One day when he realised that his lifespan was declining, he decided to leave behind an inheritance for some lucky person.

While digging a huge cave to leave behind his inheritance, he found that he had somehow been transported to a mysterious palace with many other unknown people.

(This was the backstory of Daoist Po)

After coming to this place, he saw hope of breaking through his limits.

He could also take revenge on the two people Liu shishi and Wu dan but he did not have a goal like that, since he already realised that the things that he went through in his sect days were something that he really deserved, he himself had destroyed many lives, he even felt that his suffering was very light compared to what he did to many people.

He may look all chill and funny to people, but in reality Daoist Po was someone, who still felt guilty for what he did as a teenager, he could never forgive himself.

14