Ch-20 Cultivation increase
291 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some recollection of his past, Daoist Po curiously stared at his two most valuable loots.

He picked up the 'Kukentahen' , a golden coloured arrow with some ancient looking markings.

" It has such a nice lustre!" He touched the sharp pointed part of the arrow, but didn't feel anything, there was no sharpness in it. 

' hm?...strange, I can't feel any sharpness, how can it kill a powerful being of the universe?'

" A powerful being huh….how powerful though? " Daoist Po wondered how powerful someone would have to be, so that he/she would be categorised as a powerful being of the universe by the palace.

He was naturally curious about it and decided to research the bow, so that he could use it for himself. ' Since the palace voice said that it once killed a powerful being, I will find a way to make this weapon mine and even if I can't find anything, I would still be able to ask for help from the owner of this place. It seems like the owner isn't very interested in the weapon, so I also won't have to worry about being robbed by it,....but first I should do some research of my own'. Thought Daoist Po.

After putting the 'kukentahen' inside his ring, he picked up the aptitude increasing fruit and didn't know whether to be happy or sad.

He asked the voice whether it can increase his aptitude for cultivation.

" The fruit is from a different world with different energy as its core, the fruit is a product of that place, it can only increase the aptitude of people having mana talent." Said the voice.

The response from the voice made Daoist Po lose his expectation of being able to improve his cultivation talent, he was also shocked and curious about this other world that he went to.

'that lair master was so frightening….I wonder how strong she is...maybe an immortal?'.

He was about to store the fruit inside his ring, when he heard the palace voice say something.

" The aptitude increasing fruit for mana in your hands could be exchanged with a spiritual qi talent increasing opportunity".

'What!!! So, I can exchange this fruit for something better!!'

He immediately accepted the offer, but the palace voice's reply made him stop.

"Trading exchanging with the palace could be done after some time, but not now".

Daoist Po was again disappointed but still weakly asked " How much do I have to wait?".

The palace voice replied " Can't determine….maybe 6 days.. Or 60 years".

The 6 days part again made him hopeful, but when the part reached 60 years his knees became weak and he fell down on his butt.

" I better cultivate silently instead..."

The voice place said " If member Po wants to cultivate, then you can do so in the martial palace cultivation room " The voice explained about the cultivation rooms to Daoist po.

' woah!!....there is something like that as well, I should try it, maybe it would be much better than cultivating in the outside world'.

" Yes, I want to use the cultivation room" After saying this, his body disappeared from the palace.

Daoist Po reappeared inside a small hut.

He looked at his surroundings and found an oil lamp on the left side of the room.

He didn't inspect his surroundings too much and started cultivating.

In this way, time passed.

After four hours of cultivation, Daoist Po realised that the spiritual qi here was very dense.

He had broken through to the eight stage Aurora core realm before this meeting, he couldn't stabilise his realm properly back there, but after just cultivating for four hours in this place, he had already stabilized his realm!!.

He got a bad premonition and quickly took out that purple qi stone from his ring.

After taking it out, he directly absorbed it inside his dantian, a burst of pure qi was directly injected inside him.

The pure qi was currently being refined into his spiritual qi, after the completion of the process, Daoist Po realised that something huge was happening to him!.

His whole body started shaking like a mixer grinder!.

After a while, the shaking stopped and his aura became even more stronger.

Daoist Po was shocked, he realised that his cultivation realm had directly jumped from stage eight to ninth stage of aurora core and it kept increasing!!!.

" Impossible! I can't believe this! Huuuuuu…" he had trouble breathing for a while.

"Hahahah!!! The mission was worth this purple qi stone, the purple qi stone should have been very pure." Daoist Po had a realisation that maybe the products of Martial palace are of very high quality.

Purple qi stones are of different qualities, it helps in solidifying the inner qi of a dantian or martial qi. It is useful for some low to mid level cultivators or martial artist's, but the help becomes negligible after one becomes a high level person.

' Even though the mission said that anyone above the aurora core could do the mission, but due to the reward just being a single piece of purple qi stone, no high level individuals would take up the mission. By seeing the reward, people can identify the difficulty of the mission.'

 

After cultivating in the cultivating room, Daoist Po thought that this purple stone qi, that he risked his life for, would become useless.

' phew….I thought the stone would have been worthless with the dense amount of spiritual qi in this cultivation room, I almost felt that my mission reward was going to be useless.'

Although he was shocked at the efficiency of cultivation, he didn't stop and started to stabilise his current stage.' 

His aura kept increasing till it somehow reached the peak of the ninth stage of the aurora core.

He stopped his cultivation because he realised that his body can't get used to this much breakthrough, it needed some practise and time to slowly adapt to the changes.

Daoist Po stopped and decided to stabilise his realm, ' it may take some time though'.

 

After some hours in the palace….

Dong! Dong! Dong! A bell sound rang and everyone got teleported back to the palace.

" Time is up for today's meeting, after four days there will be another meeting."

After the voice became silent, everyone disappeared from their respective places.

In the Wu prefecture, inside the Guo family's mansion.

Two people were transported respectively inside their rooms.

Guo nine realised he had come back and started meditating to adjust himself.

His aura was very strong right now, it seems like he had reached stage 12 of qi cultivation!.

After adjusting himself he decided to stabilise and get used to his new found power.

" My realm is not perfected yet, afterall achieving breakthroughs so fast is not healthy".

He went outside to look for Daoist Po, after finding his room, nine went inside, he found Daoist Po peacefully cultivating in his room.

" What happened? Did you make some kind of breakthrough?" Guo nine noticed some smug look on Daoist Po's face.

Daoist Po noticed Guo nine and chuckled for a bit " Yes! and not just some small breakthrough!, I am now already at the peak level of stage 9 aurora core realm!!"

"What!!!...how….." In the Wu prefecture of the Ji kingdom, there are many great families with An aurora core powerhouse, but most of them had only low to mid ranked aurora cores not advanced stage like 7-9. Only the Wei family and the Amber sect had this level of aurora core experts.

Wei family was the strongest family in the Wu prefecture and Amber sect was the ruler or overlord of this place with 4 aurora core cultivators and all of them being in advanced or even peak level stages like 7-8 and 10-12.

' Daoist Po being in this stage means….our Guo family will become one of the strongest families in the Wu prefecture....hm...I can maybe start my plans then, but first I should break through to the foundation establishment realm.'

Thinking of this, he congratulated Daoist Po and went to the training grounds to practice and stabilise his realm.

While walking he met Elder Mo.

Elder Mo was a bit sad these days because he couldn't breakthrough at all even after so much time.

He was just roaming in the training grounds, giving some instructions to the young people, when he saw Guo nine walk out of Daoist Po's room to the training ground.

" Greetings patriarch " greeted Elder Mo, " Greetings elder Mo" replied Guo nine.

After the greetings, elder Mo asked " Is patriarch Nine here to practise?"

To this nine replied " Yes, elder Mo, I recently made a breakthrough and decided to stabilise my realm."

" I am not shocked at all, our patriarch nine is very talented with a mid level talent, just that you didn't cultivate very early on, that is why you are still behind your other talented peers."

Said elder Mo, he felt that Guo nine should easily be able to reach stage 12 of qi cultivation in about 2 or 3 months.

" Yes yes!! Our patriarch is very talented indeed, if only he started cultivating early on, we would have another Aurora core by now" said a male youth.

Elder Mo squinted his eyes and looked back, he noticed scorn and mockery in that tone.

Guo nine also looked at the person.

The youth who said that was "Guo peng" ,he was from a small branch of the Guo family.

It seemed like the person was being a sore loser or he was jealous of Guo nine.

Elder Mo was angry, he was about to say something when Guo nine stopped him.

Guo nine didn't say anything, he just went to the training grounds and released his stage 12 aura!.

Most youth collapsed, including Guo peng, these youths were just at 6 to 10 level of qi cultivation, so they couldn't endure his peak stage 12 level aura.

",What?.....Am I dreaming right now? His aura is that of a stage 12 qi cultivation…."

Everyone was shocked including Elder Mo and Guo peng.

"Wh...whe...when did you reach stage 12?" Asked Elder Mo.

" Just a while ago, I was preparing to break through to the foundation establishment soon,"replied Guo nine.

' what..didn't you just reach stage 8 four days ago….how can you reach stage 12 so fast!!! And you are even preparing to break through to the foundation establishment realm? Were you actually a top level genius Instead of mid level!!?' thought Elder Mo.

Guo nine looked back at Guo peng and said " You don't have to worry about that, I will soon reach aurora core" after saying this he started training without paying attention to Guo peng.

Guo Peng was ashamed and angry, his face contorted in anger but couldn't say anything.

He slowly got up and started training silently.

Elder Mo silently stared at Guo nine ' This kid has really changed…'.

Now most youths started respecting Guo nine and left their prejudice and jealousy.

 

Zhang came back to his own apartment, he had broken through to the first level of the qi cultivation in the martial palace and had also stabilised his realm.

After coming back, he stood up and was about to go out, when suddenly something happened to him!.

His cultivation realm was gone!!,' What!!? What is happening?..' He checked his dantian, but couldn't find it anywhere!!. He started panicking, only after some time did he calm down.

" Huuuuu...it is maybe because this world does not have qi, so it cannot support cultivation."

He wondered whether his cultivation realm would come back in the next meeting.

sigh...i can find out only after four days…..wait…four days?'

He knew science, so he knows that his world's four days doesn't mean four days in another world as well.

" I wonder how time passes in that world, it should not be the same as my world right?".

He can only ask this question in the next meeting.

For now he started searching for any changes to his body after cultivation.

10