Delays With Chapter 11. Also Poll!
1.7k 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone, hope this finds you doing well. Unfortunately, life has decided to throw a bowling ball at my face and also at my editor, DelberCrankToggle, who has been sick for the past few days. As such, he has not been able to edit, and I’ve not been able to write and what I do have is complete garbage(At least in my opinion); So there will be no new chapter this week. Many apologies, but I figured I should tell you instead of just vanishing into the void for about two weeks. 

 

In other news, I’ve been thinking about possibly starting up a new webnovel. However, to do that, I would need to juggle two novels AND work that makes me want to blow off my legs with a shotgun whenever I come home, not even mentioning the drain on my mental capabilities leaves me with little to no energy left, making my writing barely cohesive if I do write. So I’ve decided to leave it to a poll. Would you rather me focus 100% on Stranded America, or start-up another novel?

 

(P.S I wrote and posted this at 12AM so don't judge me if this looks sloppy.) 

What would you rather me do?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
35