(Vol.2 Ch.6) The protagonist’s harem
124 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haha, Last night was sick!  Did you see the new episode? Sami-san is definitely the best girl!"  A loud shout's heard from the classroom. Though the school is a high standard, With such a high magnitude of noise, the reinforced glass door didn't stand a chance.

"Hemp! You, uncultured brat, will never understand. Yomi-chan is actually the best girl!" Following the conversation, Another loud noise comes out. This time, however, Abit higher pitch

"You, Lolicon!" 

"You, Oppai-obsessed little brat" Before long, The conversation turn into a kid fight, with each taking turn to curse each other until one ran out of them. As expected, After 2 minutes, The noise quiet down and the surrounding turns back to normal. 

Left wondering what happened, I turn to Haruka beside me. Also stunned by both silliness and loudness of the fight, She look at the air blankly, however, as she come back to her sense and make eye contact with me, she turn her face away. 

(Haahh...I should leave her to herself for a while.) Even though, It's a bit bitter for my taste, as my plan will be slow down(Lie), leaving her to herself is probably the best option. Haruka, like other humans, won't normally be able to clearly remember an event, even if it's an impactful one, in 2-3day and up to a week, unless if she has an. unbeknown to me, brain damage, still the chance is low. With that in mind, I step into a lively classroom with a bit of a depressed mood. 

.

..

"..."

"..."

As always, My seatmate continues reading their book, ignoring my arrival completely. Though A bit annoying, There is completely uninterest in me is actually beneficent to me, as I don't really like talking to others, except Haruka, as she is the easiest to have a conversation with (Completely bias). However, a few unexpected events happen as I set up my desk. 

"Hey, Did you find it annoying when Takahashi was talking to Tsuya-kun?" Kojima-san asks while turning her head to my side, revealing her usual bored face. Her natural fragrances fill the air, but that didn't affect me.

"Well, yes, She is my target, after all," I answer honestly while keeping our secret confidential.  

"Target? Ohh...I see, Just don't do anything stupid, ok? Well, continuing on my subject, You also find it annoying, right? Why don't you just exchange your place with Tsuya-kun? I would very much appreciate that." Though a bit confused, Kojima-san continue the last subject, begging me to change seat with her man. Also, Asami-san small nod didn't escape my sight. 

"Yeah I know, I won't. However, your request can't be granted, as Shibuya-san strongly asked me not to accept this type of request." As you expected, I tried to change back the seat with Shibuya, but it's to no avail. Knowing the result will be the same, I make an excuse while being as polite as possible. 

"Shi.."

"Shi.." Though quiet, The 2 tongue click can't escape my ears, one from Kojima and the other is from Asami, who is quietly eavesdropping on our conversation.

(It's a bit hurt, you know? Knowing 2 beauty hate sitting next to me this much, even though, it isn't my fault.) I joke to myself before sitting down, waiting for the lesson. However, As I do so, a surprising quote is heard from my side. 

"If this continues, That stupid kohai will win over tsu-kun..."

"Shit...that bitch senpai will take him away..." Form the sound of the situation, Shibuya not only seduce this 2 but also both his kohai and senpai. 

(Damn, This is straight-up from a harem novel. Childhood friends, Senpai, Kohai, kuudere and...A seatmate...!) In fury, I turn my head 180 degrees, expecting Haruka to still be in a bad mood, but...

"Aren't you being too funny, haha!" I find Haruka, smiling and laughing happily as if her bad mood in the morning is fake.

(...This guy needs to be terminated, yep, definitely terminated, without leaving dusk! Last time, I forgave, as you weren't the fault, but you..! You! Dare to my women!) As if boiling, my blood rise to my head. The man, who steal from others, knows that he will also steal. As I turn to my side, I found my target. 

"Kojima-san, Asami-san" I call both of my targets, catching its attention.

"Eh?"

"Yes?"

"I know how both of you can win him over, you know?" Piquing its interest, I give them the quote they want for so long. 

"Really! Tell me, right now!"

"Huh! Why didn't you tell me earlier! Spill it out!"As if finding gold, The target eyes shine brightly. 

"Yeah, I will, however, it's quite long. Can we meet after school?" As the fish touch the bait, I pull the string. 

(Shibuya...Just remember, This is all your fault!) As the plan quickly constructed in my head, The fish are now on the boat, ready to be played with. 

 

 Sorry for those that interested in the new character, I spent too much time on Haruka. So, The next few will be concentrated on them?

Oh, there will be a bit of sexual content but probably stay on the safe side, however, I can also make an NSFW one, do you want one?

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

Should I make NSFW special episode?
  • Yes (There will be a special episode concentrated on the topic)
  • No (Only refer to the act)
  • Other (comment)
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Dec 28, 2021 02:24 PM.
8