(Vol.2 Ch.7) The change
119 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, Whatever it is, spill it out."

"Hpm! I couldn't care less, but I still need to confirm, if it's indeed a fact. I don't like this bitch spreading weird rumours about tsu-kun." said confidently Asami, pointing at Kojima. However, despite her confidence,  A notepad with a pen is hidden in her pocket.

"Huh!?, Who are you calling a bitch! you stealing cat!"

"Stealing cat!? Tsu-kun is mine and mine alone, If anything, you are the stealing cat!"

"You! He is my finance, you know! I have known him enough to say, he isn't interested in a boring face, like you!"

"Shu-"

"Oi! Shut up! Are both of you some kind of elementally school kid!?" I loudly obstruct this stupid cat-dog fight. Though The conversation is a bit interesting and If I continue listening for a while, I may get some of their private information. However, My time with Haruka is a lot more precious than the information of these 2 mindless monkeys.

"Hey! You should shut up! You are just a third wheel"

"Yeah! A third wheel should get out of our way!" Seeing their common enemy, both forget their differences and join hands, trying to push me down. 

"Well, A third wheel or whatever, but I've to know Shibuya enough to make you regret, not listening" Though a bit annoying, these 2 still are a precious key to my plan. By pushing them even closer to the wall, They will more or less listen to my suggestion or at least consider them. 

"..."

"Huh!? Do you think, you know more about Tsu-kun than me? His girlfriend!?, hahaha!" Even though Kojima gives up, Asami's pride can't be easily beaten, still, the crack can be seen. It's one of many human habits to try pushing others down when they are uncomfortable or scared of them.

"Well, Then, I'm goi-"

"Stop..." As I move toward the exit, A small tuck is felt in my sleeve. As planned, Kojima is trying to stop me, while glaring at Asami, now seeing her as an enemy. 

"You bitch..." No matter how they hated each other before, A betrayal of a one time companion is still hurt. Clearly showing on her face, Asami is reconsidering her action. Even if her price is high, Seeing others giving up must discourage her quite a lot. 

"Well, If Kojima-sam is the only one who wants to know, then so be it. Kojima-san, May we move to another class, as the information is quite private." Pushing the Asami to the wall, I make sure to emphasize the fact, she is left out and her rival is going to have an advantage. 

"The-"

"WAIT!" As expected, A loud shout is reeked from Asami, stopping me from leaving the room. 

"Hmm...I thought you didn't want to  know?" Seeing an opportunity, I tease her a little. 

"Urk... Fine! I will listen!" Unexpected, My little tease pokes her heart like a needle,  pushing her over the edge. 

"I see, good. Well, Let's begin, shall we? *Click*" With that last click, The life of these 2 beings will never be the same as before. 

.

..

*14 days later*

"oh, You look a bit brighter today, did something happen?" As expected, Haruka's mood turned back to normal after 3 days. As you clearly see, We're now travelling to school as usual. Still, her word is right, Today, I'm a little bit happier than normal.

"Yeah, I just finished training some pig," I answer vaguely, trying to hide its real meaning. If there is a thing, I despise, that would be lying. There are many reasons, but the most important is, Lying isn't the best way to lie. By lying, you just create a plot hole in your story, however, if you instead, answer vaguely, the story may be a bit more complicated to understand, but it's still coverable, unlike lying.

"Training pig? Oh! Did you play animal crossing? haha, raising a pig is quite troublesome, isn't it?" Though confused a little, Haruka connects an imaginary dot and get a completely wrong answer. However, I just nod by, thanking her ability to connect a dor, even if, the dot is vague. 

.

"oh! Is that Kojima-san!? Didn't she go missing!? Huh!?" As we continue walking, We happen to meet a female useless monkey, though, She is now not only a female useless monkey anyway. As clearly we get closer, her change is more apparent. 

"Oh, good morning, eek(Monkey's sound)" Looking close up, What we find is a small middle school girl, however, her cloth look slutty with her uniform tucked upward, showing both her bra and belly. The skirt has changed into a miniskirt, with the black parties, same with the bra,  in full  plain view  

"Eh." Not loud or overreacting, Haruka's face just turns blank, truly shock by Kojima's appearance. Still, Her shock increased even more with the female useless pig's appearance from behind. 

"Good afternoon-I mean Good morning, oink (pig's sound) Just like Kojima, Her shirt is trucked upward and her underwear is in full view. However, She standout with her tan skin, unlike her snow-like form before. 

"Haruku, I think, We need to escape from here." Not wanting to contaminate Haruka with this animal, I make an excuse and pull her away, leaving those useless animals behind. 

(Good luck, Shibuya) I chuckle evilly in my mind. 

haha, Are you also shocked by the change? Well, We can't have a novel without a gal, can we? And the fact, they're a diligent love-struck characters is even better! (Sorry, Your author is a bit messed up in his head.)

Oh, The next chapter will be NSFW.

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

 

8