(Vol.2 Ch.8) A little punishment
127 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Escaping from those idiotic animals, I rush to school with Haruka, who is still shocked by the event and having a hard time organizing her thought. Though a bit unexpected, Haruka's probably still fine and normalizing in a few minutes to hours. The event wasn't traumatised or anything, it's just out of the blue, well, I hope so anyway and am quite confident with it. Leaving her to normalize, I excitedly wait for the shit storm, which I have created myself. Though I'm fairly penitence, My mind is on cloud nine and couldn't wait to see the event unfold. Chuckling evilly in my mind, I continue my way to school. 

.

..

"Hey hey, Did you know..."

"Shit, what happened..."

"Haha, That can't be..."

"Look..."

"I know..."As We enter the classroom, The usual loud noise is now a bit more distressful, however, A few laughs and mocking can also be heard from some of the girls. The same goes with the boys, still, it's considerably lower. Though weird out by the unusual mood, Haruka partway with me and walk to her seat, next to that bastard. Talking about the bastard, His face shows quite a deep concern for the girls, but still not depressed, showing his lack of understanding in the situation, he is in, clearly. Still, His lack of awareness, not only increase his suffering in the long term but also, more thrill to me, as the mastermind. 

"Ohaiyo! Everybody. oiK" 

"Wait for me, Asami-pig!" With the show finally starting, The stupid pig greets everyone with great excitement, while the monkey rushes to her with her face full of embarrassment. If the event is a 4-Koma manga, this would be a character introduction section, However, with both of them is known around the school as a cool beauty and Oujo-sama, Their freaky greeting bring nothing but disgust and dismay to their surrounding, and that is 100 times worse with their close mate. However, with all the received disgust look, Their face blush greatly and their panty is visibly wetter, which bring an even more nauseated look from others. 

"Asami..." As if reducible, his eyes pupil reduce to that of a small dot, his face and body shake violently with sweat beaming from every part. His good-looking face is completely destroyed by his crackled expression. 

"Asami! Kojima! Hey, are you 2 okay!? Did someone force you to do this!?" Rushing in hurry, That bastard, in his denial stage of mind, try to ask their situation and reasoning. With his hand on his ex-girlfriend's shoulder, He forcefully makes eye- contact with Asami.

"Chi...Don't touch me, you selfish bastard." However, The eye contact only showed her glare, directly toward him. Violently moving her arm around, She breaks off the bastard contact and brings out a napkin to clean seemingly cleaning her body. 

"Wh-" Still hanging his hand in the air, The bastard is confused by the reaction he gets from the lost girlfriend, who's supposed to be dying to meet with him again. 

"Na an na, Asami-pig, I know how much you hate this scum bag, but the mission is missiocalmlease calm yourself down. Eek" Supposedly claiming down the pig, The monkey reminds her of the mysterious mission.

"Hey! Who is sc-" Not only his girlfriend but also his childhood friend, He tries to retort their curse toward him.

"Yeah, Let's deal with this bullshit first. Hey you, yes you crud, Met us at 2nd-floor lab's classroom." Not caring about his retort at all, The pig commands him like a dog and throw a small piece of paper. 

Like doing something distasteful, The pig quickly rushes away and go back to her seat, leaving her, supposedly, boyfriend on the ground like a broken doll. 

.

..

"Hey! are you listening to me!? Where have you go-"

[ Phesst, Did I do a good job? We can finally be free, oik! Haha, Who know we just need to catch that chud to suffer instead of us, oik] Leaning her head toward my side, The pig proudly whispers her achievement, wanting to my gratitude. However, the mission isn't designed by anyone else, but me. After 14 days of pure torture, Her mind is so messed up to the point, she can't even think of escaping. 

[Yeah, thank you, We can finally meet our parents.] Lie, I, as the mastermind,  have lived my usual routine. However, By playing a role of forced rule enforcer, I put myself as one of the victims. Even if,  the animal's parent report the event to the police, I can switch my role with the situation and put the contrary's point as being a result of their trauma. 

[ Phesst, quiet down. I know both of you are excited, but we still haven't finished the mission, Let's celebrate after that, Eek] Unlike The pig, The monkey still contain her personality and is just being submissive toward my order. However, she planted hated toward the bastard deep enough, to the point she hasn't questioned once. Still, their future is both ruins, showing themselves as slut, their old friend or family will distant themselves, while others will think of them as being crazy. Still, their future is nothing to me and they'll turn into the dust of my memories, eventually. 

(Haha, What is left to me is to see the next show.) With great excitement, I waited patiently until after school to see the amusing show, which will end the social life of that bastard. 

Yeah, sorry for the late release, I was kinda tired yesterday, as I had a big house cleaning day. 

Oh It's a bit early but,  happy new year,! Let's have a great year, together!

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

7