(Vol.2 Ch.10) Conclusion of the case
103 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ohayo~" A small little voice is heard, along with the sound of the living room's door opening. What appears is Haruka wearing her pink pyjamas with her shoulder falling over, giving me a glimpse of her breast. 

"Yeah, morning" I greet the sleepy Haruka, of cause, granting at her breast a little. 

"Hmmm~A salmon? That sure~smell good. * Stiff Stiff*hehehe." Like a dog, she stiff while walking around in her half-asleep state. 

"Ah~ You smell so nice~" Following the cooked salmon's aroma, I find Haruka resting on my chest, sniffing my apron. 

"Haha, Thank you, but wake up already, we will be late." With a small chop on her head, I warn her of the possible late arrival.  Though I'm actually enjoying the situation, I need to hold myself back from being spoilt. 

"ouh~That actually hurt a bit, Well, I will wash my face later, I'm hungry~ Hungry~ need food~" As usual in her half-asleep state, She act like a spoilt child. Still, I can only look at it as being super cute. 

"Fine, here. Don't forget to eat the green pepper, ok?"

"Are you my mama? I don't need to follow your torture, hmph!" Cheekily pouting her cheek, She questions my power in the house.

"Hmm, fine, but your lunch will be green pepper salad, then., of cause, with no dressing " Conterback with her greatest fear, I show my absolute command in the house., while teasing her a little. 

"Eh! Green pepper salad!? Fine! Nom!" Like a child, She eats all the green pepper at once, thinking it helps to reduce the taste. 

"Good Good, I also need to finish my." As I'm already finishing my morning routine, I enjoy my breakfast slowly while watching the news. 

"Ok, I'm finished." Glancing at the clock, She rush toward the shower, probably worried about being late. As you see, Our relationship grows by days and now is quite close. Though she still never lets me into her room, She is now quite open to me, both mentally and physically. If our relationship develops at this rate, She will fall for me in no time. Relief with my brightening future, I open the television to check the news as usual. 

"-news, Fall of Shibuya Tetsuya, the rising sun. It's now confirmed that the disappearance of  Kojima Mika and  Makino Asami and sudden change of attitude is to be blamed on  Shibuya Tetsuya. As for the victim, There is only Kojima Mika and  Makino Asami, though both strongly agree, saying not only them but there is the third victim. The famed prodigy Sato Hiraku. However, The said victim disregard the argument, saying they's mind isn't in the right stage and choose to be healed immediately.  With an even more tragic story, There is a rumour of Shibuya Tetsuya forcing one fo the victim, Makino Asami, into giving him a sexual act in the open air. Still, the suspect rejects the charge, saying the victim is actually forcing him. As for the truth, The police has investigated thoroughly around the area and hoping the truth will be revealed in no time. As for the victim, both of them have been assigned a therapist while the suspect is now confined and will be interrogated thoroughly. Please stay tuned, as the police unravel the case with us, NOK General TV. Continuei-" Seeing more than enough, I shut the television down. As you have seen, It has been a week since the planned social and mental damage to the bastard. Though a bit out of the plan, the result is still favourable. However, The police's investigation hasn't finished, So, I should continue to put up my guard.

Still, the animals keep calling me at night, worrying about my well-being. From the look of the situation, They still believe in what they have seen, even though half of it is faked. However, Even if, they still see me as one of their kind, I don't want to do anything with them. It's a bit harsh, but I have blocked their telephone's numbers and possible mail will be sent back, escaping from their life entirely. My goal is to make Haruka fall for me, without that bastard interruption, and I finish my task. With this, My life with her is unsupportable. Even if the world burns, We will dance around it. Living in our own world, We will have a happy life, a life with no interruption. Though there may be more bastards blocking my way, I will make sure, they're suppressed, even if the result will make my hand dirty, They will never touch her.

(She will die with me and I will never die alone.) Finally find my goal, My ambition shine more brightly than ever. However, of cause, as if it's the plot for an anime, The house's bell rings. 

"Yes, This is Takahashi's household. What may be your because." Answering the door with a common greeting, I open the door. 

"Mama~ Look at that, Isn't you the Sato-san, my husband was always talking about. How is it, Is your lovly-dovly life with Haruka good~?" What is standing there is a middle-aged woman with her eyes seemingly close. However, the part, which most stand out is her big breast, really big breasts. Not only that, Her skin is smooth, including with it pale white skin, She looks like a woman in her 30s. However, don't that make fools you, She is...

"Takahashi-okaa-san..." A new disturbance has entered our life, however, not aiming for Haruka, but me. 

"Mama~come here, Give this old lady a hug" Stretching out her hand, She is seemingly begging for a hug. However, I know that eyes, and eyes of a predator, finally finding a worthy prey. Though hide with her smile, her aura and eyes can deceive me. It's an atmosphere of a hunting session. This time, Our peaceful life has found its opponent, yet again.  

Haha, can't have a novel without milf, right?

Well, with the protagonist's harem arc ended, The next will be the family vacation's arc.

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

5