(Vol.3 Prologue) Mama’s sudden call.
90 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Haruka's pov*

"Bye bye~ Let's meet with Yuri again next time!~ *Click* hahhh, Finally~."As usual, I have finished my stream and now preparing to y for sleep. With some light stretching and cleaning my makeup, I, who is now in my pyjamas, jump into the bed like a child. Though a bit childish, This is the most comfortable way for me to relax. It's been a habit since I'm a child, and I'm already addicted to the idea. 

*Phone's ring* "Hmmm, Oh it's Mama. Hello~" Tired by the recent activity, I answers the call with a laid-back voice, instead of the usual cheerfully one. 

"Hello~, Long time no see~, how was it, the new butler? Did he make your heart go doki~doki~?" In her usual tone, Mama greets me back. It's has been a while since we have talked, So, the situation is quite exciting in a way.

"...Please, don't tease me. Well, Hir- I mean, Sato-san just doing his job." As I use to the habit of calling by his first name, I stumbled on my word, as I'm reporting back. 

"Oh oh~, look at that~ Though I'm not discouraging it, please wear a condom? I don't want a grandchild so soon"

"No! WE HAVEN'T CROOS THE LINE!!...yet"Though wanting to completely disagree, I still have a bit of hope for that situation. 

" "Yet", huh? Good luck then, If you need, I have a receipt for increasing a sex hormone~" Clearly hearing my whisper, She, not only, doesn't discourage me, but also, give me a back slap. 

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT!?.... Hahhh, what do need, anyway" Finally tired from shouting, I ask for the purpose of this call. 

"Ahhh~ What was it again? Honey~ What am I going to do?"  

"YOU FORGOT!" Not only forgot about the purpose, She even ask Papa for a reminder 

"Babe, Not another round, I'm too tired...".

"WHY IS PAPA NAKED AND TIED UP TO A CHAIR!?" With her turning out of the camera's fame for a bit, I find, Papa'a naked on a chair, with all his legs and hand-tied up. His sound is cracked and his body looks like I could break with just a touch. 

"Ahhh~ He's just receiving some punishment. Earlier today, He kept looking at the business partner's breast."

"That...was...just...my...sister." As if using his last strength left, He took her into the eyes with his teary one, hoping for the understanding from the other side.

"Do you think, I will believe you? We, again, need to do it another round, until you forget about that bitch. Ahh~ Sorry, Haruka, I need to do some education. Let's talk another time, Bye~"As she walking out, I clearly see her taking out her dress, walking toward the dying Papa

"WA- *beep*-it" Not even wait for me to answer, The call is cut off, leaving me to wonder for my Papa's well-being.

"Ahhhh, I don't know anymore, I will just sleep!" Not understanding one bit of the last 20-mins conversation, I decide to shut my brain off. And not before long, The deep slumber reaches my mind. 

Umm, Do anyone have an idea for Haruka's mother name? I'm kinda burnt out, any name is appreciated. 

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

 

4