(Vol.3 Ch.1) Who is that !?
99 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Haruka's pov)

*Nom nom nom~~*( Sakana sakana sakana~ Sakana wo taberu to~Atama atama atama~ Atama ga yoku naru~ Sakana sakana sakana~ !! 1 The Sakana song (Tl: The fish song), usually opens in front of a fish market or a fish's corner in the supermarket. ! Ah, I'm gonna be late!) As I'm enjoying my breakfast, In the corner of my eyes. The ticking of the clock is running toward number 7. 

"Ok, I'm finished!" Gobble up the last pieces of my breakfast, I rush up from the chair, hoping for enough time to at least do my hair. Though a bit unhygienic, I'm not a morning person nor a fast eater, My alone time in the morning is always a bit tight. Not helping, My call with mom last night, not only, delayed my bedtime to be 20 mins late, but also, deepening my sustaining stress, as the exam is running closer and closer.

"Ouch~!" Running toward my private bathroom, I bump my pinky into the corner of the table.

"Hmph!" 

"Hey! I can hear that! No laughing~!" Though small, because of the silence, Hiraku's chuckle reaches my ear. Like a child, I throw a bit of tantrum, before running away in shame. 

.

..

(A bit there. Oh, this looks quite nice~ Should I let Hiraku see this? Hmm~, Doesn't it look a bit too childish? Oh, how about the usual bob? Yeah, Let's go with th-) 

*Bing bong* 

"Yes!?, coming!? Ah.." Shocked by the sudden bell,  A shiver run down my spine, and I answer subconsciously. Still, Hiraku is answering the bell, So, I'm not needed. However, Manners is still manners, and I rush doing my hair, hoping to greet the visitor before they leave. 

.

..

"Sorry sorry, I'm he-"

"Um! Stop it. I don't like being touched!"

"Ah~Sato-san, a meanie. This old lady just wants a hug fofromou~ I don't bite, you know~?" 

"Stop it, Don't press yourself into me" 

"..." (The heck is happening here!?) Shocked by the sudden event, I hide bedside the stair. 

(Who the heck is that lady!? Why are they hugging!? Hiraku's girlfriend!? Huh!? He is into older lady!? So, He is just playing, after all!? So, all that is just me misunderstanding!? AHHHH,  I" M SO STUPID!!!)  For obvious reason, The unexpected event shakes me to my core. My head turns into a mess, and thousand of possibilities run through my head.  Shock, Anger, Regret, Misery and all other emotion come all at once, messing up my thought.

"Stop it, Takahashi-san" 

"Why are you so distance~ Just call me, mother-in-law is fine" 

"Wait! What the heck is happening!?" Even more confused, I decided to intervene in the conversation in panic. 

"Oh, Haruka~ Sato-san is quite cute, isn't he~? Ah, Remember yesterday? Scath all that, I need a grand-"

"Stop it right there! I need to reorganise my mind first." Really confused by the incident, I put a "time up" shand sign, and couch down, weirdly cooling my head. 

.

..

*Hiraku's pov*

"So, umm, First, Why are you here, Mother?" Finally catching up, Haruku stands up and ask this unpredictable predator. 

"Ohhh~ Someone here is trying to look cool~, You can just call me, Mama, just like you use to do, you know?" Overheard their phone call before, I nod my head, confirming there is nothing to hide.

"Fine..., Still, What are you doing here?" Accepting her fate, She gives up trying to look mature, and go back to her own usual tone. 

"I just miss you, you know?~ Oh, and yeah, I also want to look at my grandchild's father~ Just so you know, I app-"

"Stop it right there! We don't have that kind of relationship!....yet" Interrupting her own mother speech, Haruka talk back with her face as red as a tomato. Though I can hear most of the sentence, Haruka switches to whisper in her last word, blocking me to comprehend it. 

"Haha~ Poppy love is kinda exciting, isn't it. Sato-kun, you need to show your feeling more, you know? If not, Haruka will never cross the line, at this rate." Looking at the situation from a third-person perspective, Haruka's mother gives a piece of relationship advice to me. Still, I prefer sticking to my plan, thinking it's more effective. However, talking back to the experienced is not an option, So, I decided to nod my head, escaping from any further problem. 

"Haruka, also, you need to attack more, you know~? Remember the recipe, we talked about? I can still teach you, you know~?" Nodding back to my nod, She turns to Haruka, giving another piece of advice. From the look of her reaction, She has already accepted me as a family member, thinking of me as her future son-in-law. 

"Hmph! Fine! But really, What is the reason you are here? Missing me isn't a good enough reason, right?" Half was given in, Haruka pout and goes back to the main topic. 

"Haha~Can'It be~? I really miss you, you know~?" 

"..." Not expecting the received answer, Harukas's face visibly lost.

"Just kidding, I actually need you two to follow me for business reasons." Satisfied with her plank, Haruka's mother finally turn serious and look at us into the eyes. 

"*Phew*" Returning to her usual mood, Haruka sigh, however a sound both mixed with relief and disappointment at the same time. 

"So where would it be?" Seeing the conversation turning into more serious mode, I finally join in and ask for more detail. 

"Hmm~, That hasn't been decided, but probably outside of this country" 

"Takahashi' co turning international?" With just a small detail, I can predict the only probable answer.

"Ping pong~ Correct. Though harder than expected, We finally find a client big enough to take care of export." As expected, The Takahashi'co will turn international soon Enoch, however, the company large enough to export their high demand is small, especially with a good deal. 

"Well, that still haven't Haruka's question, The reason you are here." Though the puzzle looks solved, The question is still haven't been answered. 

"Haha~ Family vacation sound fun, right?" 

"While skipping one of the most prestige schools in Japan?" Not buying into the idea, I counter back the question. 

"Hahhh~, I can't hide anything from you, can I?" Visibly annoyed and impressed, Haruka's mother took a long sigh. 

"You can, but I will probably say, no, Same goes with Haruka" Affirm my point, I answer her with a clear and definite sentence.

"You just called her by first name~ kyunn kyuun~ There you go Haruka" Trying to change the subject again, Haruka's mother change the victim from me to Haruka, hoping her to be too embarrassed and stomp off. 

"Haruka, let's go to scho-" Enough with her bullshit, I catch Haruka hand, really going to school for real.

"Fine! I will tell" Desperate, Haruka's mother gives up and finally spill the detail. 

"The Client is fine with the deal, however, on 1 condition-"

"-A marriage with Haruka."

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

 

Haruka's mother name
  • Chijo Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hoshoku Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kikai Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (comment below) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Jan 10, 2022 05:04 PM.
4