(Vol.3 Ch.2) A road trip
75 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Client is fine with the deal, however, on 1 condition-"

"-A marriage with Haruka."

.

..

*Click* As the door close, A beautifully decorated car interior can be found. With just a glance, Anyone can guess the car is custom made and expensive one at that. 

"Here Here, sit" Acting like a grandmother, Haruka's mother is excitedly taping a seat beside her, signalling Haruka to sit beside her. 

"..."

"It's fine, You two can have a bit of reunion talk, I will just sit in the front" Abit reluctant, Haruka turns to look at me, asking for advice. Though having a car chat here is quite an appealing deal, Right now isn't really a perfect time for that, as the situation is deeply confusing for me.

"*Nod* um" With a small nod, She steps inside the car elegantly, as if it is usual for her. Sitting next to her mother, her face shows a bit of an uncomfortableness, as she is lost about what to do. However, Her mother is excited than anything, and keep taking her phone out to take a selfie with her beloved daughter. Seeing the scene, My feeling of jealousy rise up but not to an unbearable point. Still, My mood's, which is already ruined, crumbled, yet again. 

"Please put on your seatbelt." Following Haruka, I step inside the car on the front seat. Just like expected, A lingering smell of performance fill the air, helping to my cool my heated head for a bit. As I strap myself in, A robotic sound catches my ear. Looking to my right, a brown skin woman is sitting in the driving seat. With black hair and small eyes, Everyone can guess the lady from a south-east Asian country, probably an expatriate hopping for a better paying job in a bigger country. Putting on my seatbelt as requested, I try to make a conversation with her. 

"How long have you been working?" Starting with a simple question, I try to get all the information needed as much as possible. 

'Um...I dOn't sPeAk JaPanEse, SoRry" However my plan is to no avail, As there is a language barrier between us, nonetheless, the chance of her knowing the situation. Left with no other valuable, I need to create some possible sequence to explain this confusing situation. First start with a recap of every valuable we knew: 

  • Haruka's mother
  • Realname: Chijo Takahashi.
  • Age: 37 years old.
  • Date of birth: 5 April 
  • Known information: Mother of Haruka Takahashi, Possible Sexual predator, but not confirmed or guaranteed, Have a habit of acting like an old lady, despite her age, Other information is unknown. 

(Well, This is quite infuriating) As I have done some internet surfing and searching in a multiple information log for her information before, I can't find any of her information, at least the relevant ones. Most of her information is found in the unauthenticated site and most substantiate sites have conflicting information. Just her age alone is almost unavailable fine, as her date of birth isn't public knowledge, only personal information from a close family is most likely to be accountable. Of cause, As I have been with Haruka for several months, Her birth has been brought up. as We talked about presents. However, other information is still unknown, with me not wanting to create suspicion with Haruka. 

  • The mysterious client
  • Real name: -
  • Age: -
  • Date of birth: -
  • Known information: Heir or head of international shipping company, Most likely a male, Have enormous power on the international stage, Mostly likely a foreigner, Possibilly have interest Either on Haruka or being an heir of Takahashi'co, An asshole (Bias), Other information is unknown.
  • Candidate: AP. Miller (Marsk),  Diego Apinte (MAC), Yinghao Zhijian (CAL) 1 !!! Warning,  This is all frictional character. Please don't sue me, I don't even have money to pay you, lol. My laptop still hasn't been fixed yet! Please at least, wait until then!

(Ok, Now about all this asshole.) Though not knowing who the client is, The size of Takahashi'co isn't small, reducing the possible candidate greatly. Not only that, This kind of marriage deal can only be done by a big deal, at least big enough to, not only, make that overprotective guy consider, but also, accept it. While I really want to kill them, Not knowing here motive is a mental wall blocking me from committing it. About the motive, all the candidate has a possible motive, however, not that likely. With that in mind, Their kid is the one I lock on, however, their information is too few to consider them as a candidate. 

With all the information categories in my head, I start formulating the possible event that leads to this mess.

(Starting with the most suspicious part, Why do they invite me? Both Haruka's parents knew my interest in her, Still, there bring me to the talk with them? Even publicly is more suspicious, Why do you need a wife candidate caretaker to join the meeting? Nevertheless. there is 2 possible reason for bringing me to the meeting.

  • Cucking me, spitting to my face, saying I'm not worthy to be their daughter's lover. 

Though this is possible, the chance is highly unlikely. Even though my existence is a lot less significant, compare to the possible candidate, Even if it might sound narcissistic, My existence is also important. Even it's me, I do have quite a number of connections with important people, both international and local.  Though this is the most pessimistic choice, The chance isn't 0%, and, of cause, needed a serious countermeasure. 

  • Taking me to stop this wedding, hoping me to negotiate with the client for a better deal. 

Even if it's over positive, This possibility is highly more likely. This possibly is better on my end, but this is also scarier. What if I fail? What If I can't make an appealing deal with the client? All the responsibility will fall into me, the third person. If this is the plan, They will likely leave me with the client to do the meeting, while having a fun vacation with their sister. On either end, I will be used, a smart decision on their end indeed. Though the likely case of they married off their beloved daughter is almost impossible, Even if I fail, Their life will stay the same, just need to find another client, a good plan indeed. Still, both of these could be wrong, and they might go into the different entirely, a lot of back-ups is needed indeed. Well, starting wi-)

"It's here"

"Eh, ah..."Like a thunderstruck, Suddenly, A quiet voice of Haruka take me out from my deep thought. Though the speculation is mostly done, the time for me to make my backup will be postponed. Well, At least, My life with Haruka is a bit safer now. 

"Ah, where are we?" Lingering from my thought, I ask for the destination of this mysterious trip. 

"Kansai Airport!2The most dangerous runways in the world" Well, I take back my words. 

Haha, The result has been decided. "Chijo" will be Haruka's mother name. Well, it's actually a tie, but I kinda like this name more.

Oh just so you know, "Chijo" is actually mean "Slut". lol

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

4