(Vol.3 Ch.3) A little break is fine
73 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Selinunte!!" With a warm breeze and shining sunlight, A loud shout is heard from behind, of cause, the only possible aggressor is Haruka's mother, as Haruka is still changing. With much anticipation of the airport, Before long, The location was confirmed. The infamous Selinunte's beach in Sicily, the southern part of Italy. Of cause, We aren't psychopaths who go to the beach in winter. However, With Sicily being half the world away, The weather is perfect for a summer holiday. Still, The sudden climate change, that I'm custom to, is quite amusing. However that doesn't interest me as there is something more important to research with, The client identity has been found, most likely to be anyway. With their Ceo and his family living in Sicily, The most logical client is the MAC'inc's heir, as their head is already 43 and married.

"Yes yes, I will check out the museum while you have fun with your daughters." Knowing that I'm just a third wheel for their reunion, I, still in my normal shirt, excuse myself to scout all the historical sites and museums, famous for their importance in history. As I have no interest in playing on the beach or swimming, The famous historical site around the area sound more appealing to waste my time on. Even so, I must do some research on the heir of MAC'inc. Planing the schedule in my mind, I start to pack up my stuff and move back to the villa. 

"Stop Stop!1 More like "Stop-pu! Stop-pu! lol Where do you think you are going!? it's a beach, you know!? A beach! A B-E-A-C-H! With such a beautiful sunny beach in plain sight, You still have a gut, going to a boring museum!? Are you a psychopath!?" Unexpectedly, As I'm packing my backpack of all the necessities I brought from the grocery store, A sudden tug is felt by my back.

"Ummm, Why do I need to be here anyway? I don't partially like beach nor socializing, and you are just want to have fun with Haruka, are you?" Confused by her action, I state my opinion, hoping she will understand. Though not fully antisocial, I just don't like talking or doing anything with others, except Haruka, of cause. 

"Ehhhh, You don't want to see me or Haruka in a swimsuit? You know, there are 2 sexy ladies in front of you, and you don't compliment me a single bit, this anutly is saddddd." Acting like a clingy aunt, Haruka's mother tries to show off her body by both posting and clinging into my arm, trying to seduce me for some reason. Of cause, this isn't the first time. and the frequency dispels the chance of misunderstanding completely. However, the reasoning and possible background are all unknown, a mysterious woman indeed. 

"Sorry, but I'm still not interested, If anything, I prefer Haruk. So please, move off from my arm." Not flattered by a middle-age-lady, I calmly refuse her confrontation. 

"Haha, I can't beat your love interest, after all. Ma ma, Just so you know, I'm still free tonight, you can enter anytime." Even so, her distance only widens a little and continue inviting me in. 

"Hahhh, I don't know what is trying to do, but I'm not interested in a married woman, nevertheless, the one who tries to sleep with a guy, she knew only for half a day." Though getting angry or annoyed is not my thing, Showing my displeasure is the quickest way to stop this women advance. Even the densest protagonist of all harem anime combined, This direct show of annoyance will probably make them lose interest. 

"Whatttt, This still aunty isn't enough for you?? This aunty also have a heart, you know? Ne ne, come here. Hmph!" Not giving me a second, Chijo-san mother sudden pulls my head right into her cleavage," This is a punishment for breaking aunty's heart!" Feeling of embarrassment and anger rush to my head, as the onlooker starts to give us some attention.

"Mphm! Mphm! Hey, stop that!" Using my weak body to the fullest, I'm freed from being suffocated by her breast. However, I still can keep my calm enough to sense the loosening grip of her at the last minute, she is the one who freed me, not on my own. "Hahh, if you are just want to tease someone, do it on your husband." Trying to release the staring eyes of the stranger around me, I calm myself down and differentiate the topic at hand. 

"Oh about that, Well you know, Last night I need to sleep on the aeroplane with no one to accompany me in the bed. So...yeah, my body is a bit lonly." Seeing my attempt, she follow suit and create an excuse(?) for the sudden action, though not convincing, at least I think so. 

"Hahhh, Fine whatever, I will get goi-"

"Sorry, Did I make you guys wait" As I picked up a bag, ready to leave, Haruka finally show up. Wearing a white full-dress swimming-suit 2 Reference: Sbart-Long-Sleeves-Women-s-One-Piece-Swimwear-with-Skirt.jpg with a blue flower pattern on the side, Haruka slowly walked toward us. Coming closer, The hidden staw hat and the little toy can be found behind her back, enhancing her beauty to the next level. 

"Why are you so quiet? Is there something wrong with a swimming suit?" Finally reaching us, She asks us for an opinion on her swimming suit, while she swings around a little, showing us every part of it. 

"Yeah, It looks great." Not expecting the suit to be his beautiful, I'm lost for a word, and only able to make a general compliment. 

"Hmmm" Even I'm enticing with Haruka, the stare of her mother didn't escape my eyes, but of cause, I choose to ignore that. 

"Oh thank, hehe" Following a word of gratitude, Haruka has a bit of a giggle, seemingly genuine happy for my half-ass compliment.

"Oh uh, Want to swim for a bit" Seeing an opportunity, I ask for a little dip in the sea, hoping to make some great memories with her. 

"Eh, You are into that? Don't you want to go to the museum or something?" Abit was surprised by my unexpected invitation, She is a bit confused, however, she isn't displeased by it, which is a good enough reaction to me. 

"Yeah, A little break is fine. Oh look over there, This type of shellfish can't be found in Japan, you know." Pointing at the nearby shellfish, I try to change the topic to lessen her confusion. 

"Oh, is that so. Oh, there is another on over here." Fully engaged in the conversation, She runs around to find others similar shells.

"Yeah" Having a bit of a smile for her childishness, I follow suit.

.

..

"Damn, that sure change fast... Did he really not care about my breast at all? hahhh, this aunty lost a bit of her confidence... Well, he is still useful, though. Oh, look at that, speaking of the devil.  [ Yes, hello is this Takahashi speaking- ]" 

Haha, A little break from the main story with a beach episode.

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

4