(Vol.3 Ch.4) An eyes for an eyes
74 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Shuttle Shuttle* 

"...Ummm~ Who might that be~" Still half-asleep, I'm woken up by the unexpected voice from the corridor. 

*Knock Knock* Either by my low voice or explicit ignoring, The being outside decide to continue knocking on the door, forcing me to get up from my bed. 

"I ask again, Who might you be" Not entertained with the prospect of getting up, I ask for the being identity, hoping it can be avoided. 

*Knock Knock*  Definitely ignoring my question, the being knocked on the door even louder. 

"Fine... If you just here to prank, I will sur-" 

"Good evening, Sato-kun" Interrupting my threat, Haruka's mother greet me in a seductive voice. Wearing back lingerie with only a small piece of towel on top, Her intent doesn't need to be said. 

"Didn't I already turn you down? I'm not interested in your body." Not caring about her explicit intent to seduce me, I turn my back and close the door. 

"Stop! Stop! I'm here to talk, ok?" Shouting in desperation, She use her hand to forcefully keep the gap of the door.

"Do you think I will fall for that? you perverted women" With no Haruka in sight, I decide to use my real voice and thought, hoping for her to give up. 

"Really! I'm really just here to talk!" Not even caring for her appearance, She use her other hand, which was holding her towel, to widen the gap. With the towel falling down, her transparent lingerie comes into full view. 

"Hahhh, come in" Seeing the situation will only bring me more intention, I, unwillingly, permit her to enter. 

.

..

"So, What do you want?" On a chilly night, I sit down on the bed with half-naked Chijo-san. Though a bit awkward, The bed is only the most spatial area in this room. As me being just a caretaker, Instead of the Villa near the beach, I get a small third-rated hotel deeper in the city. Not being picky, I accepted the deal easily, as it's all paid for by the client. As for the perk, While I'm on the way here, I visited a few museums along the way. 

"Can't I just be here?" Still playing her game, She talks back to me confidently, even I don't know where her confidence comes from. 

"Look, I'm not here to play your game, If you don't need something, then leave." Trying to be as direct while respectful as possible, I ignore all the sexual clues, like touching my thigh, or blending to show her breast, etc. I just have no interest in her. 

"Well, I'm here for something~Ah up~" Not leaving me a second, She pushes me down with great force while pinning my shoulder with her hand, taking full control of my upper body.

"Assualt is quite a serious crime" Taking my oath seriously, I remain calm in a seemingly dangerous situation. 

"Hmmm, Do they gonna believe a word from sexually active middle schooler boy or a woman in her 30s~?" Not fearing a law by 1 bit, She continue pinning me, however, her face keep getting closer and closer. 

"Well, If the law doesn't protect me, then-" 

"Why don't you leave everything to this old lady?" Not letting me finish my sentence, She shut my mouth with her kiss. Locking my head with her hand, using her body weight for the body, My body is in her full control. 

"Oh, gonna look at that, it's hard already~ Leave everything to me, ok?~" Like that, She take full control of my body, leaving me to just watch my body being devoured by her. 

.

..

...

....

.....

"...What is the point of this?" Shining light shine through the certain into my eyes, With my body full of sweat and body fluid, I ask the fake sleeping Chijo-san. 

"Oh, look like you see past my acting~" Despite having sex all night, Her voice still sound energetic and cheery. 

" You know, I'm in love with your daughter, right? With just this won't change my mind." Leaving her to control my body last night, I can only wonder what is the necessity for her to do this. 

"I'm not a devil who will take her daughter's man, you know? It's actually the opposite" Unexpected my prediction is wrong, Instead of pushing me, She is pulling me into it. 

"A guarantee?" Finally, catching up with the situation, I ask for her real purpose. 

"Bing Bong~ Got me again" Though not ideal, I can guess she is coming from. 

"What if I fail?" Feeling the weight might be too much, I ask a risky question.

"Well, Have fun in the jail then." A ruthless, yet truthful answer indeed. 

"Hahhh, Fine. Leave it to me." With all my exit blocked, I need to finally get serious about something. 

"I will cheer for you then" Leaving a word of emboldening She walks out of the room, finally giving me some break.

 

Ahem, They definite used a condom everyone, He isn't ready to get some milk yet.

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

4