(Vol.3 Ch.6) Encounter with the devil
63 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, someone sure looks pale~" Finally back to the beach after 5 days of pure torture, The corrupt greet me with a brimming smile, acting all innocent. 

"Ah, Good afternoon. Whoa, Your face really looks pale, what happened!? Did someone hurt you!?" With her face full of joy changing into horror in just a matter of seconds, Haruka, rushing toward us after catching a glimpse of my presence, ask me about my well-being in a worried tone. 

"Nah, nothing much...Just a bit too much... exercise." Though not into it, lying in her face is probably the best choice of action, making sure our relationship won't deteriorate or destroy. 

"Oh, I see~ Hehe~Yeah, you look a bit smaller than normal, so that must work~" Returning to her joyfully mood, She returned to her normal kind of speech and smiled happily, bringing mine tried mood up with her. 

"Yeah, and you also get a lot tanner, Have fun at the beach?" Brighten up a bit, I start to scan my surrounding. Seeing her body a bit darker than normal, I ask her teasingly. Though not used to it, her yellow skin contrast with her white swimming suit makes quite an unexpectedly good view.

"Hehe~Yeah, here look at this. This shell forms the corner over there and there is actually a difference-" Entering her own world, She starts ranting about her few days off on the beach, and I very much enjoy it. We walk around the white beach, seeing all her collection of shells and some new on our way. From her own word, She starts researching interesting seashell near the area and have been looking for the past few days. However, all good times need to have an end. 

.

..

"*Clap* Stop~ Stop~, It's already time." With a fair amount of men staring at her, Chijo-san calls out to us. Wearing a micro bikini and big sunglasses, Her body is an embodiment of a beach girl itself. Of cause, With such a great body and a revealing swimming suit, Stare of jealousy and lust surround her like a storm. Still, I barely give a crap. Though saying her clothing isn't eyes-cathing is probably lying to me, Her personality and mystery are stopping me from lusting over her, not that I want anyway. 

"Yeah~I'm comming~" Answering her mother like a child that she is, She open wave her hand to stand out from a crowd. However, unlike her mother, Her body actually catches my eye. By waving her hand up high, I. standing beside her can see every curve and part is visible to me. Call me weird or whatever, But her small body with much less revealing cloth makes my heart flatter to no end. 

"It's time, huh?" Still mesmerised by Haruka's body, I answer her irrationally. 

"Yeah, so he will be my..." Despite her cheerful mood just now, Her reaction turns real gloomy. Without needing to guess, She probably try to put her mind elsewhere, but the reality finally hit her. Though not the best action if the situation is different, however, with me and Chijo-san doing all the background stuff, all I can do is thank her for her childish way of escaping to reality than being depressed for the last few days. Imagine her being depressed can already make my mind a mess to no end, but one in real life? I can't imagine myself not going mad and trying to kill that bastard client, a lucky man indeed.  

"Don't worry Haruka, He won't be your husband." Though not planned, Seeing her smile fade make my instinct get ahead of my thought. Probably not the best way to motivate her, Reassuring her is the best response, both not giving a glimpse of our crafted plan and still reassuring her in some way. 

"Eh-"

"It's time~" Being a quick attitude woman as she is, Chijo-san see through my plan in a blink of an eye, A dangerous woman indeed.  lightly pushing her daughter into a waiting car, She makes Haruka timing for question into a mess, stopping other possible further questions. 

"Strap yourself in~" Unlike last time, The driver isn't the Asian woman, but Chijo-san herself.

"I don't know you can drive a car, I thought you can only dive a m-" 

"Mammoth?" In the speed of light, Chijo-san quickly skims her hand to shut my mouth. Though not sure why It's started to be a habit of insulting her. However, Her reaction is also weird in its way. Even though she clearly shows her body around, Her reaction to my insult is telling me, she wants to make her child mind as clean as possible, a really weird contradiction.

"Mph..., Puh~ Yeah, definitely a Mammoth" Releasing me from her hand, With a gare strong enough to kill someone, I forcefully play along.

"Yes yes, definitely~ a mammoth." Returning to her usual mood, She turns back her head back to a steering wheel.

"..." Of cause, Haruka, who is still shocked and absent-minded by the reality, isn't even listening to us, making Chijo-san's effort pointless. Seeing her daughter like this, Chijo-san, naturally as a mom, also start to quiet down. Though her face still remains a small smile, I hopefully think it's a mask to hide her real emotion. Sensing the mood, I try to lift it up, however, Chijo-san only play along a little and Haruka continue being absent-minded, making my mood also down. After a while, Seeing my attempt is in vain, I decided to quiet down and focus on the premade plan and its preparation. 

.

..

"It's here, huh?" After an hour of driving, We finally reach our destination. As expected, It's the Apinte's household mansion on the outskirts of Cefalù. 

"A pale white mansion?" Though absent-minded, her reaction to a strange is reasonable, as it's indeed a unique scenery. The mansion is pale white, with a 100m² of land, the mansion includes, from the outsider perspective, 2 garages on the left while a pool is on the right, with the mission in the middle. The mansion is of a considerable size, but the most unique is its garden. The garden, which is 40% of the land, is a pure white flower, with only a few greens from thee leave. It's a magnificent scene and can mesmerise any guest, and that clearly work with me and Haruka, though Chijo-san remains indentured. 

"OH~A lovely guest is here~" Taking away our attention from the garden, A old man greets us from the gate. Wearing a butler suit and having white hair, His appearance is that of an old butler from every rich FMC novel. 

"Yeah, We've come as invited." Not even amazed by the accurate depiction of a butler from this old man, Chijo-san continues a conversation as normal. 

"Then, this way please." Seeing our face close up, He slowly open the gate. Though not that big, the gate is quite big in size, and the fact, an elderly man can open it alone is quite an achievement. 

"Your Japanese is quite good, doesn't it~?" Acting flirty as normal, Chijo-san clearly tries to get physically close to him. Though not supporting the act of flirting with a random guy, her statement is true, his Japanese is quite good, considering the area we are in.

 "As a butler, This is only mandatory to satisfy the guest."

(Hey, I take that personally.) Though I know it's true, It's still quite hurtful to my heart. and thought of learning a foreign language fill my head, Still, I need to at least finish this bastard client first, then I can finally take my pride back as a butler.  

"Oh, She's finally here~ My daring~" Out of nowhere, a fat-looking young man is standing in front of the mansion. With blonde hair and a big nose, His body screams a rich kid energy. 

"Good morning, Piero Aponte" And with that, The devil finally show up. 

 

Hahhh, Where are you???? My free time, where are you??

Yeah, as you can see, my mind is getting crazier and crazier as time goes by, and my free time is diminishing every day. Still, I won't give up and continue this story to the bitter end.

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

4