8
90 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Shounenka was one of the members of the Hero Public Safety Commission. Created to balance the influence of Pro Hero and civilians, as well as handling the villain and criminals.

Generation after generation, the Shounenka has served the H.P.S.C, but unfortunately before Shujinko and others can step up, their parent was killed by the organisation, how do they know?

They had lost their home and everything. The money meant for them, disappear, they can only do a proper funeral. And when they went to the build of H.P.S.C to apply for a job, they were rejected, not even given a chance. The colleagues of their parents, who at one time can be called friends, ignore and pretend like they did not know them.

Shujinko and Shuyo were 18 at the time, they already know that there's corruption in the world, but didn't expect it from them. At first, they thought, their parents were killed by random villains, but seeing the reaction of H.P.S.C, the cold treatment they receive, they were able to connect the dot.

Poor Kihon, 16, had to drop out of school to save money. The siblings begin living in the street. They can't get jobs, not even part-time mysteriously and had many thugs trying to kill them. They can only resort to robberies, thievery and many of the sort.

This was 4 years ago. They are convinced, someone wants to silence them.

Just a few months ago, they start working under Kurogiri because the money is nice. Which consist mostly of finding information, and recently kidnapping.

4 years was not enough time to corrupt their sense of rights and wrong so they still feel guilty doing this thing.

......

"So we're allies?"

Though the story wasn't as impressive as his, the point is, his goal is basically the same as theirs. To change sides.

"I guess?"

While Shuyo and Kihon nod happily and confidently, Shujinko as the oldest need to be cautious. Ichiji notice it but was also in the same opinion as Shujinko, he's just better at hiding.

"So let's work hard together?"

"Yeah sure."

Exchanging a handshake of agreement between Shujinko and Ichiji, a temporary alliance for now.

Changing the subject, he brought up Kurogiri. It's been an hour plus since the events, yet there's no one to pick them up or the sort. If it's only the trio it's understandable, they're only pawns after all, but what about him?

The trio immediately brought up their phone to see a message 5 minutes ago, to check whether they're alive. Followed by a request for their location.

The four were still green and quickly describe their location. And almost immediately a Warp opened nearby.

Little Johnny walk reveals himself first, with Doctor Garaki behind, carrying a briefcase. He put it on the ground and explain that the money is theirs, and Shuyo snatch it away giddily.

Ichiji waved his friends goodbye as they look at him weirdly. He ignores it and walks happily to the portal, but stop. As if he remembers something, Ichiji pat his 'Father' and asked, pointing to the phone on Kihon's hand

"Father, may I have the device to communicate with each other?'

"Fufufu, of course. Since you're getting friends, it's best to stay in touch. Coincidentally, I have one with me right now."

Keeping up his childish facade, Ichiji took his phone and asked Shuyo how it works. But inside, something hit him. Ichiji himself also has the Warp Quirk, though not as complete, he knew that Warp Gate could bring to a location, but not exact. Yet the warp was created so close.

Why?

Is it a coincidence?

Or was someone tracking them?

No, with his instinct and senses, he will know it.

He listens to Shuyo half-heartedly while keeping the same expression, remembering only the important stuff on his device. While holding suspicious against it.

He received all their numbers, and say goodbye to and paused again. Turning around and gave the three a big awkward hug.

The siblings didn't know how to react and only pat his back, while Ichiji inhales their smell. And ran off into the warp.

Doctor Garaki lose his friendly look and nodded at the trio and followed behind. Johnny just look at them curiously and went off too.

......

As the warp disappear, the trio stares at each other and laugh.

"Is that how he deceive them?"

Shuyo chuckled remembering the awkward hug. Shujinko sighed to side, after his giggles and announced to the rest,

"Well, at least we have an ally, for now."

The three nodded and walk back to the city in silence, then realizing, that the clothes and hair could cause some attention so they move alongside the forest. While complaining and bantering with each other as all sibling does.

Enjoying the moment, Kihon thought back to the useful quirk of Warp while looking at her phone. She turned pale as realization dawned upon her.

'It's way too accurate! The timing too!'

......

OI the other side, Ichiji makes his way back to his room with Mocha and Johnny on his shoulder. Thinking the same thing as Kihon.

He begins thinking if they can know their location through the phone and possibly hear them too.

......

'No, if that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense for them to kill us on the spot, there are two betrayals after all.'

Kihon thought.

......

'But that could only leave......"

'Him!'

'Them!'

5