12
32 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ew ew ew we!"

"What?"

Shujinko looks toward his sister with a strange gaze. Kihon back off from the table,  disgusted. Looking closely, he could see goosebumps on her arms.

Curious, Shujinko got off his chair and look at the table expecting to find a cockroach or something. And he only sees the dishevelled yellow notes along with a blank white piece of paper.

"What's up."

"Here read it."

Kihon took a piece from the yellow stack and pass it to Shujinko. Reading every word, Shujinko felt chills. It was about some failed experiments. With many details. Too many details.

The description was so vivid, Shujinko could imagine the scene. Resulting in him putting the piece as far away as possible.

"How many people did he experiment on?"

Shujinko whispered to no one. He dried his sweaty palm against his pants and pick a pen and take a piece of blank paper. Answering Kihon's questioning look.

"I'm helping you."

He dislikes doing this work but like hell is he going to let his little sister go through this by herself. Shujinko unconsciously remembers how unfazed Ichiji was doing this. He fidgets with the pen wondering what kind of experiments and experience Ichiji had in the last 6 years.

......

A semi-trailer truck rode down the deserted highway at a quick pace. With the whole city asleep, the always loud metropolis was at peace.

Within the truck is three giddy men, with some of their hands out, enjoying the wind. Ichiji who sat in the middle was still fairly entertained by the passing scenery and ever-ending lamp post.

"It was a good thing to steal this truck."

"Stealing? It's finders keepers."

Shuyo retort to Ichiji's joyful mumble, hard not to hear when they're physically that close.

Shuyo was half right, after finding their base, they went off exploring the forest, by they, Ichiji and Shuyo. They found this truck near the lake. They think it has been here for a month.

They would have not taken it if it wasn't for the fact that the trailer had some rice bag size packet of Cannabis. Which also include some convincing from Shuyo to Ichiji. The guy doesn't know what it is.

So anyway an easy warp-and-go and boom, they own a truck now. They also own some drugs now. But they have their own plan for it.

"Oi Stain! Do that thing!"

"Shut it brat!"

"Oh fuck off grumpy, you know you like it."

Stain rolled his eyes, and blow the truck horn. Shuyo got him there, he does like it.

"*HONK* *HONK*!"

"QUIET! IT'S NIGHT!"

They were immediately shut down though since now they're driving through some district. But they don't mind.

With Shuyo's direction, they arrive in a parking spot. There were some squatters, but other than the place was quite desolate. Shuyo quickly grabbed one of the squatters and question if he had met a man with burn marks or had seen blue flames

The moment they receive their information, Ichiji automatically create a small warp and took out roasted venison and a bottle of water.

"Thanks for the info."

The squatter looks like he had a receive a gift from God as he 'float' away. They can even hear choir singing in the background.

The trio ignores it and heads in a direction. Walking through a stereotypical alleyway, Ichiji and Shuyo were on the ground while Stain was hopping on the building from one to another, after changing into his usual costume.

15 minutes later, Ichiji and Shuyo heard metal clanging and look at Stain above clashing his blades and pointing in a direction. Without question, they ran and manoeuvre through the alleyway, keeping an eye on Stain in front.

Ichiji suddenly closes his eyes and focus his ears while being able to dodge anything in his way.

"Three. Two is slightly heavier. I can hear the sound of metal clangings too, maybe Gears? From their footsteps it is a two against one."

Ichiji looks at Shuyo and nods. Both of them put on a face mask immediately and speed up significantly. Shuyo due to his quirk, Ichiji due to his unnatural capabilities.

......

Toya Todoroki, aka Dabi, was in a foul mood. He lost his doctor a few weeks ago and now they're back for him.

He looks at the two men in front of him. He doesn't know what they look like due to their robot-like armour neither does he care. At least he understands that their quirk is something like a drill. One was in gold while the other was in silver. Going by the name of Driller and Rapid. How stupid.

He was playing a game of cat and mouse with them, taunting them. Dabi was reluctant to use his flame, as he can't really do anything with his burn, at least before, he had a doctor who would help him with his burns.

The Doctor would call him 'boy' or 'son' affectionately to his annoyance, but it's a price he is willing to pay.

And now he found himself cornered, but it's fine, 

"Oh look, now you got me cornered. Are you going to take away me now like the previous one?"

"Oh, fuck off, that geezer deserve it anyway."

Gold snap in a haughty voice.

"Yeah, should've known better and helped us with that robbery, but noooo. Now that fucking All Might stole it."

Silver yells arrogantly. Together, they activate their Quirk. Their hand up to their elbow start spinning. The gold has a driller on each of his hand's while silver have hammers.

'Ha. Get higher on your horses, I'll enjoy your fall.'

Dabi felt no threat and was more than ready to burn them into dust. Overkill, sure.

Suddenly a knife hit the robot's helmet. Didn't crack it one bit but did get their attention. They turn toward the original direction only to see the night sky.

"Oh, it's a nice sky!"

"Yeah!"

"..."

"..."

"Why are we on the ground?"

"*Cough* I don't know."

"Stay down if you know what's good for you, piece of shits"

Stain said in a cold tone, resting his katana on the back of his neck. Looks like the target has come to him this week.

Driller and Rapid felt the Grim Reaper's Scythe on their neck even through their armour. But the pride of a Pro Hero is enough for them to stand up. Years of schooling didn't go to waste as they raise their guard while standing up.

Only to be crashed by a powerful and fast force.

It was Shuyo.

Driller and Rapid crashed onto the wall. Their armour is still fine though but they're still shaken up. The only thing that comes to their mind is that they had fallen into a trap.

They decide to pretend to be unconscious for a higher chance of escaping, or maybe even, winning.

Shuyo rubbed his knees in pain, that speeding dropkick was a mistake.

Stain gave Dabi a glare before heading toward the two Heroes. Katana is ready, prepared for a crippling or a killing.

That glare did nothing to Dabi but raise his guard slightly. He was able to deduce quickly that they want something from him. Dabi can't be bothered right now and was about to unleash the flames hotter than hell.

When he felt someone touch his shoulder. Instantly he felt pressured, freezing his body.

He suddenly saw white, before finding himself in a hospital, hearing a baby cry. Then everything sped up. He saw the man he used to call a father training him when he was a child. Next, he saw his despaired face when he found himself in the same hospital hearing another baby cry. Finally, he realizes, his life was flashing before his eyes.

There was so much fear caused by the hand on his shoulder, that he almost regain his full sanity. Dabi felt every cell in his body to behave, regaining a bit of his sanity.

His body refuses to move against this heavy killing intent. A gentle voice enters his ear, in a teasing tone as if to cover the resentment and killing intent within.

"Now, now. Can't have you killing my Ally now, can I? What do you think Mr Todoroki?"

Ichiji asked as he take back his killing intent.

3