Chapter-2 Black Friday… 1/7
56 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

America, Washington DC, the White House, the President's Office.

President Walter sits in his chair while looking at the reports printed on the papers, four minutes passed as he shuffled through the paperwork, his mind was blank, there was just silence.

Walter seemed suspicious, the reports coming from the Russians seemed oddly honest, though he trusted his old friend he didn't trust his subordinates, Walter sighed as he looked at the pictures printed on a piece of paper, it looked so real, too real.

the pictures taken was from a Russian professor but the report given was mind blowing, a seven feet tall soldier covered entirely with unknown metals, and carried a large weapon of unknown caliber. 

he looked at the other pictures taken but soon saw an unbelievable scene, burning bodies, all deformed with some remains looking like a pile of bones and flesh, it suffocated him, or what's left of them at least.

deformed burning bodies all scattered around a hellish landscape, it looked like something out of a horror movie, the other pictures showed alien like soldiers patrolling the area for any survivors shooting any that survived, one thing came into Walter's mind, if the world knew about the existence of aliens there would be chaos.

at least that's what he thought, as Walter looked at the pictures a man in a military uniform walked into his office without even knocking as he throws a folder on Walter's desk as he salutes his president, he is General Livieur.

General-Livieur: sorry to intrude your suffering mister president but I have good news.

Livieur opened the folder while his president looked at him with a tired look in his eyes.

General-Livieur: our intelligence network has reported multiple crash sites of  alien debris scattered around the first alien siting, we believe that we can salvage what's left of the wreckage before the Africans or the rest of the world even notice them, our forces are inbound to intercept as we speak mister president.

President-Walter: and how is this good news?

Livieur sighed as he pointed his finger at a picture of one of the alien wrecks.

General-Livieur: we can be the first to uncover the secrets of alien technology, we don't even need to make... wait...

Walter raised an eyebrow as he waits for his general to continue.

General-Livieur: take a look at these...

Livieur took the pictures of the aliens that the Russians discovered and matched them beside and compared them to what their own intelligence network discovered as they both looked at the pictures scattered around the desk.

General-Livieur: these three new alien crash sites looked more smoother in design compared to the bulky aliens that the Russians discovered, take a look at this...

Livieur placed a picture of the new aliens and compared them next to the other alien and robotic like soldiers that the Russians discovered side by side, there was a clear difference as clear as day.

General-Livieur: these new aliens seem to be more agile looking, their armor looks like their made for agility rather than combat, their even the same height as us but with lizard like feet and slender bodies... compare this to what the Russians found, they have bulky armor, they show no sign of any smooth design, and they look like their made to fight.

Livieur points at the first picture to his left before pointing to the second one to his right.

General-Livieur: the first aliens that arrived here didn't crash but rather just appeared out of thin air... then just a day later three other aliens appeared with crashed ships... do you see where I'm going with this?

President-Walter: I think so general... so your saying that the newcomers are being hunted? by who? the robotic aliens?

Livieur smirked as he looks at the second picture.

General-Livieur: I don't think so mister president... if so then our friendly alien buddies here would have already known about it, I think those new aliens have something to hide... and a third party may be involved...

meanwhile back in Africa Damian watched as he started to expand his mini base, to the east of the mini base he made a or what looks like a prison, filled with six cells the size of an apartment with no roof of course with only fences for walls showing no privacy whatsoever, and being heavily guarded inside and out.

and on the west part of the mini base the place looked more like a concentration camp with double layered fences, in the middle is what looks like an old ruin with six ASF-Infantry overlooking the concentration camp below ready to mow down any unfortunate souls that try to escape or leave the camp.

even though both the prison and the concentration camp is empty they will soon be filled with prisoners all forced to work for Damian's army, even though his soldiers don't know how to take prisoners.

to the north of his mini base is a long pathway that connects both the west and the east part of the base, since the both the prison and the concentration camp is blocked off from the main part of the base in the middle with only the exit and entrance through the north, but that does not mean that the middle does not have an exit, actually the main part of the base, though blocked off from the east and west has actually two trance and exits.

it has access to both the north and the south with the south being more heavily guarded while rest being less guarded, also this isn't the same place 40 miles north west of the main base, instead it was relocated far away from its original position, this time 170 miles north from its original position near a ton of undiscovered ruins.

here Damian's base remains hidden while his original base was quickly expanded in a relatively short amount of time, this time however every part of the main base is heavily guarded and have been upgraded with a metal floor, every part of the main base is patrolled and filled with checkpoints and littered with buildings, with all the fences replaced with heavy metal walls, every part of the base patrolled by tanks, soldiers, snipers and troop transports, all the while the skies above are watched by the base defenses inside and out, with no place unchecked and with no place to hide.

all traces leading to the main base were covered, not by Damian but by time and nature, all that remained of the old mini base was an empty piece of land with no trace of alien nor human interference only an empty piece of untouched land remained.

the mini base was in a very good position, a small river made the place habitable while rains were frequent every two to three weeks, rains last one week with some lasting up to one and a half, once it starts to rain the ruins get flooded, but not too much though, the water level only rises about two to three feet.

every night the ruins experiences light rains, the water level does not rise but the winds somehow become far stronger during the night, not too strong to blow away a human or animal but strong enough to make a weak tree bend.

but the only reason why that specific place is the only place getting flooded is because the ruins are surrounded by high hills and most trees are found only on top of those hills, only a small amount of trees are found  in and around the ruins, don't worry though, the building don't take damage from water nor vegetation, every building is as strong as a nuclear bunker, to earth that is and not to other alien species, but the buildings are near invulnerable to destroy either way.

the rivers provide excellent source of camouflage the water from the river even entering inside the ruins that are filled with gold, however that gold is hidden deep within the flooded ruins, each filled with blood hungry piranhas.

but those only work for explorers and not fully armored robotic aliens, plus they cant even chew through simple wood, and all of them are trapped safely inside the ruins, forced to live off the fish that unfortunately fall inside to their deaths to become food for another, hungrier and more savage type of fish.

Damian watched as his soldiers search the surrounding areas outside the ruins while snipers position themselves above trees, all the while the Russian exploration team struggle to move through the populated jungle filled with all sorts of dangerous and some friendly and some not so friendly and neutral animals.

the Russian soldiers march towards the aliens outpost as they drag their heavy equipment from the hill and through the jungle, all while the researchers enjoy the view as they study the wildlife around them as they walk.

and after nearly half an hour of walking their suffering finally came to an end as their eyes behold a beautiful sight, all except for the hundreds of soldiers scattered around the ruins, and of course the massive outpost right in the middle.

Professor Sarah slowly walked towards the outpost slowly followed by the rest of her team who seem to have forgotten that they were tired just a few moments ago.

Professor-Sarah: do you see this Demar?

Demar walks next to Sarah as he looks at the ruins before looking back at Sarah.

Lieutenant-Demar: what? the ruins? sure they are amazing but...

Professor-Sarah: no lieutenant the base.

Demar focuses his attention towards the massive outpost to their left as they soon cross the bridge, they stopped just next to the massive base as the rest soon took  a quick nap.

Professor-Sarah: isn't it fascinating? look at how they managed to build their structures, just a moment ago their original base disappeared, leaving no trace behind, just a flat and empty plane with no trace of their existence...

Demar crossed his arms as he sighs.

Lieutenant-Demar: professor sure their impressive but don't you think they might get annoyed that we keep following them wherever they go? don't you think that they might start shooting at us?

Sarah turned to face Demar to give him a warm smile before looking at the base in front of them.

Professor-Sarah: if they did they would have already started shooting at us, look at it from their point of view Lieutenant, to them we're just an inferior species they won't attack us for no reason, and plus if their here to conquer our planet they would have done so already, look on the bright side lieutenant, we're still alive.

Demar rolled his eyes as he responds back to Sarah with a annoyed look on his face.

Lieutenant-Demar: sure, sure...

Damian watched from above as the friendly soldiers seem to set up camp just next to a nearby ruin, then he suddenly remembered that he has not yet finished completing building the base, he selected the fences around the inner part of the base as he pressed the demolish button before quickly replacing them with iron walls and iron gates as the construction vehicles quickly got to work on building the walls and gates.

then he ordered the other construction vehicles to build fence gates on the entrances of the cells and the entrance to the prison and also the entrances to the concentration camp, they all quickly got to work as ten minutes quickly passed and the constructions were finally finished.

once they were done Damian ordered them to returned back to the middle part of the base as he soon focuses his attention back to the civilians and friendly units.

but before he could listen in on their conversation another unfriendly alert once again sounded as the screen cuts to another cutscene showing a large two story tall and four story long alien space ship slowly descending towards the earth.

Warning: warning! unknown vessel spotted! calculating trajectory... 

the alien space ship burns bright like a star as it passes the third layer of Earth's atmosphere.

Warning: trajectory found, impact estimated to be 23 miles away from your current position, no units appear to be within the danger zone please stand by for impact...

the alien space ship finally crashed leaving a large boom as the heat from the crash burned the surrounding trees on a 2 mile radius, the loud boom immediately caught the attention of the Russian researchers as a shockwave quickly passes them, Damian's army however barely flinched as they continued on their patrols and guard duties.

meanwhile at the crashed alien space ship a female human like alien in what look like a futuristic female knight's armor slowly got up as two other aliens slowly tried to get up, one looked more bulky and wore a similar armor while the other looked like a robotic knight, the three slowly got up as they looked at their surroundings.

Princess-Quila: is everyone alright!?

the robotic alien nodded as it spoke in a light male robotic tone.

Captain-Eirshal: ah princess you should be more careful, I think we could have died if it was not for our shields.

the bulky armored alien looked at Eirshal as he spoke in a deep male tone.

Admiral-Eras: lets not waste time in idle chatter, I will check on the ship's core while you check on the princess.

the bulky alien left the room leaving only Eirshal and Quila on their own as they both looked at each other before exiting what looks like a ship's bridge, they walked through the damaged empty hall of the ship as they soon entered the middle part of the ship, they looked around to see their bleeding soldiers lying on the flood being attended by what looks like medics while the rest stood guard with their guns ready next to a massive hole on the wall on the left.

the admiral returns as he looks at Quila.

Admiral-Eras: I bring good news princess, the ship's core appear to be stable however the outer damages to the ship are nearly irreversible but the innermost part of the ship remains alright.

Princess-Quila: are the men alright admiral?

Admiral-Eras: oh the men? apart from the ones you see here most of the crew are battle ready, but what I'm more concerned now princess is where exactly are we?

both of them looked through the hole on the ship, they both closed their eyes before walking through the massive hole to the other side, they slowly opened their eyes to find a burning landscape where they stand.

however just ahead they could see plant life that looked green, farther ahead they could see mountains and a beautiful sky above, the sky was blue and the wind was a bit more calmer.

Admiral-Eras: it appears we've found paradise princess.

Princess-Quila: it seems we have admiral...

they take in the scene before them as they watched the fires soon settle, but not a moment too soon an army appears in front of them, soldiers much taller than them, all armed with weapons that kill.

the winds came to a halt and the ground shook, metal behemoths move to the front lines as they aimed their cannons towards them, little did they know, here on earth the cost of paradise, is hell. 

 

 

 

 

 

1