Chapter-2 Black Friday… 3/7
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Night-Time.

 two American spec ops operatives follow three police cars on the road while inside a civilian disguised van, one female American spec ops operative looked at looked at the three cars as she opened his laptop while checking the map, she is Commander-Caroline of the Central Intelligence Agency or CIA for short.

Commander-Caroline: are you sure its really a good idea to follow police officers this long? we might get in trouble... legally this time, the boss won't be happy if we get caught you know?

the male spec ops operative looked at Caroline before looking back at the road as he sighs while scratching his head, he is Sergeant-Willow, Caroline's partner and second in command.

Sergeant-Willow: sure sure, but I have a feeling that police aren't meant to be here deep in the woods.

Caroline smacked Willow in the head as she points at the three police cars.

Sergeant-Willow: ow! what was that for!?

Commander-Caroline: look ahead of you dummy! that's a police convoy! do you want us to be thrown in prison like those unfortunate thugs inside those cars!? hell no! your on your own if you think I'm going with you to prison!

Sergeant-Willow: alright! alright! sheesh... calm down... but I'm still following them.

Caroline massaged her fore head as she sighs while Willow gave some distance between them and the police convoy as they continued to follow them from afar as the rain became heavier and heavier.

two minutes passed as they continued to drive through the empty road, suddenly thick fog started to appear their field of vision reduced by half as Willow drove half blind through the fog.

then the convoy came to a sudden halt as they seem to drive towards the jungle to their left off road, Willow quickly followed while Caroline panicked a little as she felt her spine suddenly shiver.

Commander-Caroline: hey Willow our job is to investigate the alien activity at the alien crash site not to follow a bunch of cops to prison... hey, hey, are you even listening?

Willow smirked as he responded to Caroline who was clearly shaking in fear.

Sergeant-Willow: what? your not scared are you commander?

Commander-Caroline: uh... no? why?

without even looking at Caroline Willow could tell that she is scared as he

Sergeant-Willow: oh nothing commander... maybe if you could just stop being, oh looks like we're here.

Willow stopped the van as he exit the vehicle along with Caroline while the fog slowly cleared, they watched as a massive prison slowly revealed itself to them.

massive walls surround the prison as bunkers manned by what looks like riot police as they searched the land around the prison, Willow and Caroline got curious as they slowly approached the prison, they entered the main gate undetected as they watched nearly a dozen guards patrol the prison grounds.

they watched as ten police officers seem to escort four odd looking thugs inside the prison before exiting and vanishing into the thin fog never to be seen again, at least to them that is.

meanwhile Damian watched as [ Hostile ] units went inside his prison, their appearance caught his attention, Damian mistook them for spies as they wore black clothes and literally acted like one as they hid inside the shadows.

Damian then ordered the ten Variant-X police officers to morph into riot police and then ordered them to occupy one of the bunkers while the rest enter the remaining vacant spaces on the other bunkers already occupied.

while the spies were busy sightseeing Damian ordered the construction vehicle to create another 28 Variant-X monsters as he waited for their completion, four minutes passed as the 28 Variant-X monsters were ready, aside from the other 12 Variant-X monsters that were already created Damian ordered the 28 Variant-X monsters to morph into riot police and then enter the two remaining empty bunkers as he then focuses on the other remaining Variant-X monsters.

there are eight bunkers four guarded the north and south entrances of the prison, all armed with a anti tank turret hidden inside along with two light machine guns and one heavy machine gun, with a maximum capacity of 14 people per bunker. 

Damian then ordered the 12 Variant-X monsters to morph into police officers and ordered them to detain the two spies as they came running at them at inhuman speeds.

the two spies quickly gave up as they raised their hand and kneeled to the ground, the Variant-X police officers quickly detained the two as they quickly escorted them into the prison.

Day-Time.

America, Washington DC, the White House, the President's Office.

Walter sat in his seat like his life depended on it, he looked at the many files scattered around his desk as he looks carefully at each one of them before suddenly stopping as he laid back and sighed.

President-Walter: damn it Livieur, what exactly happened to our two spec ops units we sent to Africa?

Livieur stepped out from the shadows from the corned of the room as he walked towards Walter.

General-Livieur: well sir... they were caught by the police...

Walter looked at Livieur as he raised an eyebrow.

President-Walter: they were caught by the police? what kind of illegal activities did they do to get caught?

General-Walter: sigh well... they broke into a maximum prison.

President-Walter: they did what!?

Walter looked at Livieur with a disappointed look as he tapped on his desk.

President-Walter: what type of person would break into a maximum prison? I thought the CIA would be more mature then this... you disappoint me general, sigh... get me into contact with them...

General-Livieur: but sir, we already tried to make contact, but there seems to be no reply from them we didn't even detect a single signal or any form outside communications, the prison looked isolated.

Walter looked at the papers scattered on his desk before looking back at Livieur

President-Walter: then... what are our choices here general?

General-Livieur: well sir... I think Pantheon will be more than obliged to help.

President-Walter: you mean project Pantheon? I thought that I scrapped that project?

Livieur sighed as he placed his hand on the desk.

General-Livieur: indeed you have sir, but I funded it with my own pocket money, so consider it mine now, and consider this a favor for abandoning the project.

President-Walter: well cant argue with that I suppose, well general... just get it done, make sure to not harm any off the police officers there, and make sure to not accidentally release any wanted criminals... do try not to mess this up.

Livieur stood straight as he saluted his president. 

General-Livieur: I wont sir...

meanwhile Damian was busy experimenting with his 12 Variant-X monsters as he orders them to morph into many forms, however the ability is only capable of copying living and dead organisms like humans and animals.

objects and vehicles are an exception, the Variant-X monsters are not capable of morphing into any objects or vehicles, but for some reason they have guns and clothes that the police wear.

Damian never thought of this but, if they can morph into any living organism then maybe they can morph into trees, or maybe not since he just tried to just a few moments ago.

Damian then ordered two of the construction vehicles inside the parking lot to exit and build him the two hero units, the construction vehicles quickly got to work as they started to create the two heroes, surprisingly the cost of the two heroes only drained one percent of his entire power, Damian became a bit disappointed, he thought it would be more expensive since they are hero units but that doesn't appear to be the case in the game.

Damian then waited for a straight full minute as he watched the two slowly take form while his power is slowly being replenished, the first hero was soon created after three seconds.

Lucas: huh? what? where am I?

the half machine half robot spoke as he, or rather it, looked around as mist covered the area around him.

Damian: cool! it even has a complete voiced animation! it even speaks!

Damian selected the six feet tall [ Immortal Metal Demon ] as he clicks on it.

Lucas: huh? what the?

a yellow light began to surround Lucas as it formed a circle around him, then a thin pillar of light formed just a few feet away from him as it kept blinking suddenly giving him a small amount urge to follow.

Lucas: huh? you want me to go there? alright then, but Ill ask a few questions later.

Lucas followed the light and stepped above it as it soon disappeared, then suddenly a shadowy figure appeared behind him as he looked behind him to see a fully armored seven feet tall soldier walking up to him.

Lucas: who... who are you?

Lucas looked closer as the mysterious armored solder got closer as it removed its helmet.

Lucas: Argus? Argus is that you?

the soldier got closer until he stopped just four steps away from Lucas.

Argus: Lucas? 

Lucas smiled as tears slowly dripped from his chin while the mist slowly cleared.

Lucas: Argus! where in the world have you been? I thought that you died!?

Argus: I could say the same thing to you Lucas, but you look rather...

Lucas looked at his own body to find robotic arms took the place of his flesh hands, his entire body revealing ragged cloth and broken metal revealing rotting flesh inside while wires hang from all parts of his body.

Lucas: what the...

he stand in horror at his own body, his breath as cold as ice, his broken tattered body releasing steam as fog formed below him, he looks at the reflection on his metallic arm to find not his face but a robotic and flesh like robot in its place, he barely even noticed that he doesn't feel any pain, only the emotions that he felt.

Lucas: what is this? why am I like this?

Lucas, rather than crying and collapsing he stood his ground and faced the truth.

Lucas: hey Argus...

Argus: hmm yes?

they both looked at each other as Lucas gripped his hands into a fist before letting go.

Lucas: lets first find out where are we alright?

Argus: Lucas... I think you have to turn around for a sec...

Lucas: huh? what do you...

Lucas turned around to find 12 police officers staring at them with black expressions as the fog behind them cleared revealing a dozen so or more police officers patrolling the area.

Lucas: um... does one of you know where we are?

the blank expressions on their faces revealed nothing, they stood there motionless, not even breathing as they stared at Lucas and Argus with their hand tightly gripping their guns.

Lucas: you can understand me right?

then the same light appeared behind them as the police officers made a path for them.

Argus: hey um Lucas, are you sure we can just follow them? the last thing I remembered was being captured by Nazis, we don't even know who they are...

Lucas sighed as he turned to face Argus.

Lucas: we wont know until we find out don't we?

Argus: sigh... don't make me regret this...

Lucas: lets just follow the light for now, we don't even know if we're in Germany anymore.

Argus nods as they soon followed the light as it led them to what looks like a prison, there they were left alone as they looked around freely and without supervision.

meanwhile just east of the prison 24 miles away a military helicopter carrying one metal passenger covered in a ragged cloak slowly approached the prison as it passed through the jungle from above.

it flew towards the direction of where the prison was located as mist covered its view, the helicopter stopped in its tracks as it slowly descended, the metallic passenger got off the helicopter as the helicopter immediately left.

a loud thud is heard as the rather short 5 feet and 4 inch tall robotic figure landed on the ground, it looked around to find nothing, its sensors seem to not work when the mist arrived.

the mist became even harder to see through as the robot slowly walked towards the prison, alert and aware it turned its head as the sound of birds and branches cracking was heard everywhere.

then silence, nothing was heard, the robot took out a sharpened sword as it prepared for battle, then for a brief moment nothing, the robot saw nothing, even the rain stopped pouring.

then it realized its mistake as a shadow slowly grew in front of it, the shadow grew until the robot soon calculated the height of its enemy, but to its greatest fear, it knew whatever it was fighting, was no human.

Behemoth: growl...

the 9 feet tall Behemoth monster stood ready behind the tiny robot quivered, however it did not bite, the beast was patient and smart it dared not to cause trouble for its master as it stood there drooling, waiting for the little robot to strike first so it can tear it apart piece by piece without punishment from its master.

the little robot knew it was doomed if it made any movements, until six police officers suddenly appeared in front of it as they tackled it to the ground while they detained the machine.

the Behemoth looked at the tiny robot as it looked back, the Behemoth smirked as the robot was dragged away into the mist, either interrogated, or eaten alive by the hordes of undead that lived within the walls of the prison.

meanwhile at America, Washington DC, the White House, the President's Office.

Walter sat in his seat as he looks at the recording that is being shown to him on the flat screen tv that hanged on the ceiling, the video repeated itself showing mist as it quickly cuts to a shadow slowly forming below.

Walter watched in horror and disbelief as he heard growls until the video stopped and repeats again.

President-Walter: are you kidding me general? first aliens then this?

Walter looks at Livieur who sat across the desk as he points at he tv screen.

President-Walter: I thought you could deal with this general, I assume that your next plan is to send in the military? do you really think its a good idea to do this? the world is watching.

Walter sighs as he scratch his head.

General-Walter: well sir... I have no other Idea... the Pantheon should have been capable of destroying a group of tanks all on its own, it has been proven and tested an real combat.

President-Walter: well I guess the supernatural is out of that category, and the aliens sure are the best candidate for rescuing our two spec ops units out there.

Livieur raised an eyebrow as he looked at Walter in confusion.

General-Walter: what are you suggesting sir?

Walted smirks as he held his hands together.

President-Walter: lets just say... we have our own supernatural friends...

Walter smiles in joy but to his lack of knowledge Damian has already made a few more friends of his own, a few very hungry friends, and they come by the thousands.

 
 
 
 

 

 

0