Purgatory Scroll 1
189 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No this isn't it...it isn't this either! Where the hell is it?!" exclaimed Wan Bo as he scurried through the technique scrolls of the technique pavilion. Although he looked no more than 16 years old and should be enjoying his life right now if he had been on Earth, but unfortunately for him he was but a lowly disciple of the Grey Mist Sect of a remote region of the United Immortal Union, of the great Long continent.  Wan Bo continued to hastily search through the numerous technique scrolls, but no matter how much he looked he didn't seem to find what he was looking for. With the three ringings of a bell Wan Bo hastily choose a scroll and checked it out at the elder in charge of the library. When he did that the elder didn't even give him a long enough glance to remember his face, but Wan Bo also didn't care at all. He had a big problem in his hands right now.

............

After Wan Bo left the library he didn't head to the residence or even look at the scroll, but immediately headed to one of the training grounds of the outer sect. During the way he passed by numerous people, but neither even glanced at him for more than half a second, let alone greet him. Soon he arrived bat an open area that was sparsely filled with trees , and started to look around until he found who he was looking for.

He intently stared at three young men about his age. They were practicing their martial arts with each other, punching, kicking, clawing, but even an amateur could understand something. One of the three was the strongest by a large margin. He easily predicted the opponents movements and defeated them in less then five moves later.

'Haaaaaaa.....those bastard's! Why do I have to present a technique scroll to them? ' thought Wan Bo, but he didn't voice it out and only watched them until they finished. Only then he went over and greeted them with a smile.

"Senior Brothers, hello. Senior Brother Ling!" said Wan Bo as softly as possible " I'm sorry if I have disturbed your training, but I have brought you the technique scroll you wanted. Here....

Wang Bo extended his hand towards the strongest of the three while also receiving a sharp glare from the other two. The leader , Senior Brother Ling received the blue scroll without thinking much and immediately opened it, but when he read the title he immediately froze in place as his eyes narrowed.

"Wan Bo, is this a joke!"

"Huh, a joke? What do you mean Senior Brother Ling? Isn't this....

"WAN BO!" yelled Ling as he turned the scroll towards Wan Bo and pointed at the title " Can you read the title of this technique scroll? Why isn't it the Three Ghost's Expelling technique, huh? Can you tell me that?"

"I.. I..., but this is the Three Ghost Expelling technique Senior Brother Ling." earnestly answered Wan Bo, and as soon as he did a sneer came from the side. It was one of the other two senior brothers.

"You stupid illiterate idiot!" yelled Ling as he slapped Wan Bo on the face and almost made him faint on the spot" Can't you even read correctly? This isn't the Three Ghost Expelling technique, it's the Three Ghost's Expelling technique, it's completely different! You idiot, why....

"S.senior brother...it's, but I? I'm sorry Senior Brother Ling, it was my mistake. Pleas forgive me for the rudeness." said Wan Bo as he growled in front of Ling. Seeing this, Ling's expression returned to normal and he sighed.

" Fine, fine I guess I expected much from you it seems. Just return the scroll and get the right one and I'll forget about this. Go!"

Wan No got up and prepared to leave, but as soon as he took the first step he froze in place as he remembered something. Long of course noticed this and asked what the matter was, but the answer he recover was so shocking that he almost fell .

" S..senior Brother,about the scroll. I also added some of my contribution points so I could take the scroll for two more months, but...but by doing so it exceeded the six months rule, so I can't return it for the next six months.Ah, but don't worry, I will definitely return the contribution points to you.....

"YOU INSOLENT IMBECILE! Get out of my face right now before I decide to break your face!"

"S..senior, I'm sorr..

*Bam*

A scroll hit Wan Bo on the forehead and left a slight scratch. The scroll then fell to his feet and opened slightly to reveal it's title.

"Get out of my face and take this damned scroll with you. Also, never who your face in front of me again, or I'll......

Wan No wasn't listening anymore as he could perceive a static noise through his ears and could only see a twisted figure through his hazy eyes. As he was beeing scolded he didn't say anything and just stayed silent until Lin was finished and left. Only then did he take up the scroll from the ground and headed to his residence.

.........

After walking for twenty minutes Wan No arrive at a small, old ,wooded house and immediately entered inside. He closed the door with a bang and angry screams were heard for half an hour before it died down, and Wan Bo was seen leaving again with an axe in his hand. Still with red eyes, Wan Bo headed to complete his daily quota of cutting wood. 

Without Wan Bo knowing , in the house, the scroll started to shine with a weak light and the title of the scroll changed from 'Three Ghost's Expelling technique' to 'Purgatory: First Chapter'.

4