Chapter 7 – Kinks, Boundaries, & Relationships
1.7k 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm back! Sorry for my absence!

During that time I have done a lot of research into BDSM and Dom/sub relationships. And, no, that is not me being sneaky and saying I watched porn. lmao There is a ton to this both physically and psychologically. It isn't just a bedroom thing, mostly, it is a lifestyle that some couples or multiple people live. I would definitely suggest reading up on it if you are interested! 

Here is my favorite source: https://kinkyevents.co.uk/ how-to-be-a-dom-a-complete-guide/ (Remove the space to get the link to work)

But enough about that, back to the action!

Chapter 7 – Kinks, Boundaries, & Relationships

"That's right. I'm White Mask."

How long had Jack wanted to say those words? 

How long had he been waiting for someone to confide in? 

'Since the beginning, really.' Jack realizes. 

Jack had worked as hard as he could in everything he did. He had done everything in his power to be the best BDSM pornstar and, once that was done, to be the best student he could be. Now he hoped to be the best employee he could be...

But one thing was always nagging in the deep recesses of his mind. 

'I'm lonely...'

He wanted a friend. Someone who he could tell about White Mask. Someone who wouldn't judge him or try to use him. 

In Natasha, he finally saw that person. A true friend, a confidant...and, dare he say it,...maybe even a wife?

'Let's not get ahead of ourselves.' Jack thinks as he stares down at Nat. She gasped and covered her mouth while she stares right back up at him with wide eyes. 

"We should probably have a deeper discussion before we go any further. We don't have to make a contract tonight, if you even want to form one, but we should talk about what you are into before we continue-" Jack explains, but then freezes.

"*Ahem* You...do want to continue, right?" He asks, a bit unsure of himself.

Once again, it is worth mentioning that Jack had never been in this sort of relationship before. 

Sure, he was great at the sexual aspects of it, but that was porn. It was fake. 

In real life, people don't yell "Cut!" halfway through, take breaks to reapply makeup, or have a crew of people to support and instruct on all the things Jack would do. 

He had never experienced the BDSM couple's life before now, so, in a lot of ways, Natasha had more experience than him in this regard. 

Jack knew how this was supposed to work and some of the things that it entails, but he felt like he was suddenly on the spot and his mind was going blank when he tried to come up with a good starting point.

As if reading his mind, Natasha giggles and shoots him a reassuring smile. 

"Yes, Jack. I would very much like to continue..."She agrees, but then smirks, "You are new to the relationship side, aren't you?" 

"Ah...uh, yeah. I am." Jack admits lamely. 

"Well, don't worry. It is basically just a continuation of the regular play session, but without the sex. If I become your sub, it will be a full-time thing for as long as we both agree. You just dominate my life along with my holes." She finishes with a chuckle. 

"When...When you say dominate your life...?" Jack asks, leaning on his arm over the couch as he turns to look at her. 

He wasn't opposed to the idea at all, just confused about the meaning. Having her waiting on him hand and foot...was a very, very appealing prospect. 

That was actually a huge issue in his past relationships. 

Jack always wanted to be in control. Not necessarily dictating every little thing his partner did, but he wanted to be part of every decision-making process. He often found himself making commands and then feeling bad about it. He would war within himself over the feeling of being an asshole versus living how he truly wanted.

In fact, Jack ended pretty much all of his relationships because of that feeling. He just didn't know what to do and found it easier to leave.  

Since he hadn't dated in over 8 years and had done a lot of research on the subject, however, he now felt like he had a much better grasp of how it was supposed to go. Still...that same feeling of indecision built within his chest. 

"Tell you what, why don't you explain what you know and I will fill in any gaps?" She offers. "But keep in mind that it is different for different couples."

"Alright...But let's make this fun while we talk." Jack says, stepping back into his confident and commanding role. Who he really was.

"Oh? What do you have in mind?" Natasha asks with an excited twinkle in her eyes.

Jack motions for Natasha to stand, which she does. He settles himself in the center of the couch, spreads his legs, and then also spreads his arms out above the couch's backrest.

"Strip," Jack says simply.

Natasha's cheeks redden, but she does as he commands, removing the last of her clothes: Her pink sweatpants and matching pink thong. 

She stands before him completely naked, fidging slightly as she moves to cover herself up.

Once again, all Jack has to do is raise an eyebrow at her for Natasha to move her hands, shakily, to her sides. 

Her body was simply ridiculous. From her perfect heart-shaped face to her long, toned legs and slender feet, Natasha bares it all to Jack.

Her giant breasts are on display, defying gravity to stand at almost perfect perkiness. Her waist was thin, but still curvy and showed some meat on her belly. Her thighs were thick and juicy, but he could see the muscle hiding beneath.

Lastly, her hidden garden was trimmed, with no hair except for a V-shaped bush above a meaty glistening pussy. As he looked at it specifically, he could see her visible inner lips quiver from the attention.

Feeling his gaze, Natasa watches in fascination and joy as his manhood grows to its fullest, even twitching slightly. It had retreated when their previous fun had ended but was now back and ready for action.

'He wants me.' She repeats internally, deriving unbelievable amounts of pleasure from that singular undeniable fact. 

"You're beautiful, Natasha. Truly the most stunning woman I have ever met." Jack compliments softly, moving his dark brown eyes all over her nakedness before directing them back towards her golden ones.

Natasha's whole body locks up at the compliment, jolts of pleasure being transferred from her brain to her core as she smiles beatifically back at him.

"Now, come take a seat so we can talk." Jack orders. He has no smile on his face, but Natasha can still sense the satisfaction in his eyes.

'Gladly!' She thinks as she moves to mount him in a Face-Off sex position1Girl facing the guy directly, sitting on his lap in either a kneel or a squat with her legs at his side.

Only for a hand to be placed firmly on her abdomen to stop her.  

"I said sit, not fuck, Natasha," Jack smirks up at her.

She pouts but complies with his command by spinning around in a slow 180, making sure to give him a good show of her bubbly, perfect ass, before unceremoniously flopping down in front of him. 

Jack chuckles as he reaches his hand around her waist to pull her back on him. Her entire upper body weight now rests on his chest, and she can feel his throbbing erection pressing into the top of her ass and lower back as she leans her head back onto his shoulder so she can stare up at him.

Natasha then yelps as Jack smacks the tip of her right breast with a hand, eliciting some delightful pain. "Stop being a brat. I promised you fun, and you will get it. Just be patient." 

"Okay..." She whines but smiles at him regardless. 

Jack surprises her by lifting both of her legs and spreading them over his own, locking her ankles between his legs and the couch.

"Put your hands behind my head, lock your fingers, and leave them there, understood?"

"Yes, Master," Natasha answers breathlessly as she complies, the anticipation of what comes next eating away at her.  

"Good Girl. Now then, we will continue our talk while I play with your body as I like. I expect you to pay full attention, Natasha. You will need to answer my questions and explain my gaps in knowledge. If you space out, don't answer me in time, or give me an unsatisfactory answer, I will slap your breasts again. Also..." Jack growls into her ear sending shivers down her spine.

He pauses for a second and waits for her to focus on his eyes once more.

"You must ask before you can cum. Do you understand?" He finishes with a sadistic smile.

Her face is completely red, but she nods several times after gulping down her saliva. 

"Grand," Jack says as he reaches up to pinch her right nipple with one hand and her clit with the other.

Natasha lets out another yelp, but this one is much huskier and it forms into a moan right after escaping her lips.

"Alright, from what I know, the first thing we should do is to lay out what the relationship is," Jack says as he flicks both pleasure spots on Natasha's body before moving his hands up her stomach and chest, ignoring her most sensitive areas entirely.

"From the moment you touched me earlier, I was yours completely, Jack." Natasha lies with shining eyes. 

In truth, she was his from the moment she first saw him 8 years ago. That was when she started her rather...unhealthy obsession with him. 

Jack smacks her left boob this time causing her to gasp. "I asked what our relationship was. It is obvious that you belong to me, but in what capacity?" He responds ruthlessly.

"All of them?" Natasha squeaks out in a daze as Jack's right-hand traces circles around one of her erogenous zones he found on her chest earlier and the other finds a new one on her pubic region.

Jack tugs harshly on her pubic hair and growls, "A serious answer, Nat."

Natasha fights past the micro-orgasm she just had to answer him. 

'That doesn't count, right? Ahhh, it's great that he thinks this is a punishment~~!'

"I want to be your girlfriend!" Natasha finally answers plainly. 

"There we go. It's like pulling teeth with you. Why on earth are you so distracted?" Jack goads as his right-hand cups and squeezes her right breast and his left starts tracing circles up her inner thighs. 

'I'm in heaven with a devil.' Natasha realizes, fighting a gleeful smile from making its way to her face.

"I am fine with being your boyfriend for now. Let's call it a probationary period to see how things work out - Both inside and outside the bedroom." Jack says, then he pauses his hands and tilts his head, nearly driving Natasha mad with the sudden lack of sensation.

"It's...It's not weird that I am your step-brother right?" Jack clarifies his tone back to being unsure. 

Natasha looks up at him with wide eyes. 

'That makes it even better!' She screams internally. 

But, obviously, she can't say that out loud. Instead, she responds, "No, Jack. You haven't been my step-brother since your dad divorced my mom."

He winces slightly at her words. 

"Sorry..." Jack says sadly. 

'Awww! He looks so cute like that! I kinda want to push him down and...Whoops, my switch almost flipped. Gotta stay in sub-mode for now.'

"It's fine. It was never your fault. My mother still thinks of you fondly, in fact, and I am sure she would be thrilled to learn we were together." Natasha explains honestly. 

'Yeah...Thrilled is one word for it. She is almost as big a fan of you as I am...'

"Really?" Jack asks hopefully.

"Absolutely. In fact, being ex-step siblings will make our playtime even more fun!" Natasha says, then immediately curses herself for saying how she really felt. 

Jack raises his eyebrow at her for a long second before...

*Slap*

Both of his hands collide with the flesh on her boobs. 

Natasha whimpers out a sorry but internally she nearly experiences another micro-orgasm.

"You're a freak, Nat. I like it." Jack says with another sadistic smile down at her, causing her to squirm. He returns his hands to their earlier work, already finding two more erogenous zones on her right inner thigh and above her left knee.

"Next we should discuss your kinks and boundaries." Jack continues where he left off.

"I don't have any." 

*Slap*

"No, seriously, as long as it is you, I am fine with anything."

*Slap x2*

"Urg! Okay, okay. No scat, blood, or needle play!" Natasha relents, this time actually experiencing another micro orgasm. "I am also not really into baby or animal play, but I am willing to give it a try if you want. Does that work?" She finishes breathlessly.

"Yeah...That's a no on all that for me...Well, maybe chaining you up like a dog could be fun..." Jack ponders sending Natasha into the world of fantasy as she imagines it.

"Okay, yeah, I'm cool with that."

"Great, let's see...What else?" Jack thinks as his hands finally move to where Natasha most wants. His left hand traced her pussy lips and his right circled the tip of her left nipple. 

"R-Rules?" Natasha stammers out, her body squirming under his administration.

"I will need to come up with a full list...but let's go with these for now. You will address me as Master when we are alone and when I tell you to in public. You will listen to my commands in the bedroom or you will face punishments, I don't like to repeat myself as I said earlier. We will use Pineapple as a full stop word or three taps as the equivalent. We will also use the stoplight method to test your comfort levels2Green Light = Everything is fine, Yellow Light = Approaching something uncomfortable, & Red Light = Something is wrong and the couple should stop to discuss it before continuing."

"Hmm...Did I miss anything?" Jack asks as he inserts a finger inside her and rubs her clit with his thumb on his left hand, and pinches and pulls a nipple with his right?

"House R-Rules-Ahn!" Natasha tries to say, but it turns into a moan as Jack's finger enters her knuckle deep. 

*Slap*

"Try again."

"H-House Rules! Couples need house rules as well!" 

Jack pauses again, causing Natasha to groan in protest, and asks, "What are those? Like...don't make a mess or something?"

"Not exactly, m-more like- uh~! -cleaning, cooking, and r-restrictions- Ah~!." She explains as she pushes her hips forward and back on his finger.

*Slap*

"Explain it better," Jack commands.

"I'm close, Master, I'm close to cumming!" Natasha pants out as her hips move faster.

"Oh? Then let me help you with that. I need you to focus on the discussion." 

Natasha's excitement and joy are immediately replaced by indignation as Jack removes his hands from her body completely.

"Master..." She whimpers pathetically. 

"Explain it correctly and I'll start touching you again," Jack says, not caring at all for her amorous look. 

"Yes, Master. BDSM couples usually will make house rules for when they interact together. Something like the woman cleaning or cooking for their Dom while they are there. They can also set up restrictions based on the kink. For example, Little's, subs whose kink is to act immature and who call their Doms "Daddy/Mommy," will sometimes have bedtimes or naps or even playtime with coloring books."

"...Why do they do that? Isn't that degrading to the subs?" Jack asks in bewilderment.

"That's kinda the point, Master. Subs like the feeling of being told what to do, or being forced to do something based on their kinks. It may seem degrading, but it actually fulfills them and their kink. For cooking and cleaning, some subs simply find it relaxing. Same with coloring books for Littles." She answers. 

"I'm...I'm not sure I understand," Jack says, again feeling that strange sensation of control over propriety warring within him. 

"It's about control and domination, Master. Subs like to be dominated, both inside and outside the bedroom. It is an escape from their normal lives and can even be an anxiety relief. Now, it isn't always like that. Some prefer to keep it to the bedroom, but I want the full package."

"So...Are you a Little then?" Jack clarifies, starting to get the idea.

"Eh...Not so much. I don't mind the play, it is not unappealing to me, but I am more under the Ownership mentality. I want to feel like I belong to you completely. Like anything you do or say is the law. I fall more under the Masochist, Slave, and Domestic Servant categories. Though I also like being a Brat, Princess, and Good Girl at different times."

"Alright, those terms sound familiar." Jack nods as he thinks back on his porn days. 

"From what I experienced, sexually at least, there are a lot of different kink categories in BDSM. Slave means you literally want to be tied up, chained, and otherwise treated like a slave, right?" Jack continues.

"It usually means that I want you to control all aspects of my life, but we can start slow with that one," Natasha explains as her entire body starts to heat up in embarrassment. 

"What is a Domestic Servant? Like a maid? I did a lot of play like that." 

"Yes, it means I want to cook and clean for you, but I also want you to take advantage of me in those situations from time to time...It kinda falls under the slave thing. It depends on what we decide in our rules and how much you want to take control."

"As for Brat, I understand that. You want attention and will rebel to get it." This makes Natasha practically glow in her full-body blush. Talking about her kinks so openly was really playing into her love of feeling humiliated.

"What is the difference between Brat and Princess?"

"Princess' will only submit if they feel like they have been spoiled enough. Basically, it is the 'Queen on the streets, freak in the sheets' mentality. They want to be treated like royalty out in public but will be very docile once they are in the bedroom. This...this is the way I act at work..." Natasha wants to bury her face in her hands in shame at this point, but she is not allowed to move her hands!

'Is he doing this on purpose!?! How can he be so naturally talented at this???' Natasha wonders.

"So then, is Good Girl just that? You want to act like a good girl and be called one?" Jack asks.

"Yes, but it is also the fact that I want to help you in anything you want to do or accomplish. It is an obedience kink, like Domestic Servant, but for praise and just to make you happy."

"Gotcha. As for the last one..." Jack starts, giving Natasha a blank look.

*Slap x2*

Despite her best efforts, as aroused as she was now, Natasha couldn't help but let out a long moan.

"You are getting off on this, aren't you? You masochistic pig."

An incredibly strong pang of pleasure filled Natasha's body at the degrading insult. This time, she could only whimper at the unamused face Jack was making...He had figured her out much sooner than she expected. She didn't think he would connect the dots right away, but that didn't stop her loins from throbbing in anticipation when he did. 

"Alright, that is 3 punishments you have earned, you naughty girl. Anything else we should discuss?" Jack says with a sigh.

"3 P-Punishments?" Natasha gawks at him.

"Yes. 3 punishments. One for the very beginning, one for pretending to be new at this even though you aren't, and one for not telling me you were enjoying my slaps."

"B-But I thought you were fine with me not telling you earlier!?!" Natasha cries out in despair.

"Oh, I am. I completely understand why you didn't in the very beginning..." Jack says with a gentle smile, one that turns downright evil in the next second. "But once you saw how I truly was, you should have at least mentioned it." He finishes. 

Natasha pouts as Jack laughs at the adorable face she was making it.  

"Don't worry. You will enjoy these ones. What are they called...Funishments3Punishments that play into a subs kink and are actually enjoyable to them.?" He smiles as he pets her hair. 

Natasha relaxes after hearing that but sucks in a deep gulp of air when she feels 2 of Jack's fingers suddenly enter her and one of her nipples being twisted again.

"Anything else we need to discuss before we move on?" He asks, ignoring her squirming. 

"W-We should p-put- Ahn~! -put together a l-list- Ah! - of punishments o-outside the bedroom."

Jack tilts his head to look down at her. "Outside the bedroom? Like what?"

"F-For when I- Fuck... - For when I am being a brat or b-break- Ugh! - break a house r-rule!" Natasha manages to get out as Jack's now 3 fingers piston into her. His other hand has abandoned her breasts and moved down to rub her pubic region and her clit.

"Hmm...Alright. We can go over those later. We should probably also put together a list-" 

"Ah! Master! I'm cumming!" Natasha screams out, but just as she is about to tip the scale, Jack pulls out of her and stops touching her entirely. 

"Uh, Uh, Uh! No cumming unless I say so. As I was saying..." Jack says with a finger waggle.

Natasha growls at him in frustration. Literally.

*Slap x2*

"Aaaahhh!" Natasha half yells, half moans out as the slaps nearly make her cum again, but, once again, she is denied. 

"We should probably put together a list of sexual positions, fantasies, and a rating system of our kinks. I read about that online once." Jack finishes his earlier thought, returning his hands to her body, but moving agonizingly slow with only 1 finger inserted.

"Yes! Yes! I agree! Now please, please let me cum, Master! Please! I need it so bad!" Natasha begs nearly delirious from her need. 

Chuckling, Jack moves his other two fingers back in and starts tracing Natasha's clit with the other hand. 

"Very well. You have been a good girl for the most part, after all. One question though?"

"What?" Natasha demands, almost in a snarl.

Jack frowns and slaps both her tits with his hand that was rubbing her clit. "Try again."

"Aaah! S-Sorry, Master. What is it I can help you with?" Natasha moans and amends. 

"Much better. Have you ever squirted before?"

Natasha blinks up at him. 

"Um...I think once? With a clit stimulation vibrator?" She admits. 

"Well, let's see if you can do it without one, shall we?" Jack asks rhetorically with his devilish grin still in place.

Before she has a second to process what he just said, Natasha is sent to heaven.

Jack's left hand that was fingering her twists so that pads of his fingers brush against her G-Spot on the inside of her vagina directly under her clit4You're Welcome Guys. while his right hand applies pressure to her pubic mound and frantically flicks her clit with his fingertips. 

"You can cum, good girl. Cum for your Master." Jack whispers into her ear just before biting the top of it lightly.

In less than a second, Natasha cums, and, just like he theorized, she squirts buckets onto her coffee table. 

Natasha screams out in raw orgasmic pleasure, but she was not even aware she was doing it.

Never in her life had she experienced such a powerful orgasm, and it sent her immediately into blissful unconsciousness.

Jack, noticing this, stops his administration, chuckles, and kisses her forehead.

"I look forward to experiencing all the new things that this relationship will bring, Natasha."

How's that for an exposition chapter? lol =P

Thanks for reading! Just a quick note that everything I mentioned in this is true - Or, at least, it is based on my research in BDSM.

For more info on the types of Dom/sub (D/s) relationships, check this article out: https://www.yourtango.com/ 2016290719/these-12-pictures-explain-bdsm-kink (Remove the space for the link to work)

22