Short Story 1
100 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I was making my way out of the tavern late at night. Just as I was reaching for the door handle, a familiar voice stopped me in my tracks. 

“Hey Silver, leaving already? Aren’t you up for a few more drinks?” This recently know voice belongs to Xav Coller, one of the many inhabitants of this fishing village in the Grian region, me and him hit it off after he was assigned to show me around town, he’s an orphan like me so we had similar experiences growing up.  

“Can’t, I have to work tomorrow,”

“How Is it going with the young Lord? Already made a mage out of him?”

“Nah, that’s going to take a while. We just started a few weeks ago,”

“How much?”

“About a year or so I imagine, as soon as he has the basics down, I will be taking my leave

As soon as I said that, furious screams were heard from the outside

C`MERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER I WILL RIP YOUR COCK IN HALF!

“Come on, pop’s, don’t be like that. We were just having a good time!”

DON’T CALL ME POP’S YOU SON OF A WHORE!

The whole place went silent. Nobody said anything for at least 10 seconds, and then immediately everyone erupted into a violent fit of laughter.

“Paul must be at it again with the cherry popping,” Xav said, and every fisherman in the place agreed with him

“isn’t he supposed to be on guard tonight?”

“Who knows? No one knows when he’s supposed to be working, maybe he swapped with the kid,”

“How come he got chosen by the Guardian?”

“He’s a good runner, no one has been able to catch him yet,”

“yet,” I said.

1