Naming Ceremony, and a Fiance!?!?
604 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know time skips sucks, but when your life is just you going on walks, tutoring, exercises, and dressing up, you got to speed shit up a little bit by that I mean a year.

To be honest, does anyone really want to read me getting tutored? QAQ I already did highschool but this too? How shitty is my luck!?

Nevermind that, I'm finally old enough for my naming ceremony! Yay!

The bitc- sorry I meant my mother, told me it was some shit about our god blessing kids every 6 years with our 'true' name, the God seems like a inefficient being to me, why would you bless them  when they're 6, and not when they're been born? It seems like a massive waste of time.

Haah, I keep getting irritated now, but of course I'm going to be irritated!?
It's been 2 hours and they're still haven't finished picking me a dress! Not to mention I need and extra 3o minutes to put the stupid dress on!

I guess I'll just say what I found out from the past year.

But first let me take back about what I said that my parents weren't shit parents, They're one of the worse fuckers out there.

So my big bro right, the one that went to the Sanctus Academy, I'll talk about that later  is an Alpha.

And before I talk about that, for the newbies that haven't been corrupted by ABO novels or fanfic, Alphas are one of the 6 genders in the omegaverse, They can't get pregnant by any means, they go into ruts when an omega near is going into heat and want to fuck 'em, and they have dicks, for females their dicks are retractable. Weird I know, oh and they can mark a omega as their mate.

Back to the topic, my bro, Eros Amare is an Alpha, so he's supposed to be dominant, strong, and a stereotypical Alpha.

The problem is he's a simp for a male omega, normally that wouldn't be a problem right?

But the male omega is a Baron's son, and cause of political things, and big bro's fiancee, they couldn't get together.

I'm fine with that cause of the current era, and how things work differently, but nooo, they have to torture the poor man, and make him kill himself, the things they did are not PG13.

Now my big bro Eros has fucking anger issues, and the broken plates in the hallway says that it isn't good. Good news though is he went to manage his fian- well wife now.

"Miss Alice, we are done."

Haaah, finally!

"Thank you , I'm sorry bothering you." I say as I mustered my gentlest smile.

Argh!, why did it have to take so long?!

While I was complaining inside, I was swiftly lead to the Cathedral for my naming ceremony.

Gah!, why does the Pope look so shady?.

"May the Goddess be with you today, my child."

Urgh...., why does he say my child like that I'm getting the creeps right now.

"May the Goddess be with you, Your Holiness"

"What a polite, and gentle girl" He said while smiling softly.

"Please step forward and place both hands on the crystal ball for the ceremony to commence."

Finally!! I don't mind being called Alice, but It's just to stereotypical!

I walked slowly, well not that slow, and placed my hands on top of the crystal ball as instructed.

My eyes!? Fuck! why is it so bright!?!

When the bitch said it was going to be bright, I thought it was at the level of a flashlight in your eyes, not the level of looking the sun dead on for 10 minutes!?

It's finally dying down! I felt like my eyes were going to bleed if it continued.

"By the Goddess's blessing, Lady Amare, shall now be known as Medeia Amare, a omega!"

Gah!, atleast lower your voice a bit, I've just gotten blinded, now I'm going to be deaf!

Also an omega? never took me as one, but oh well.
~(- v - )~

This is just pure torture!

I'm already numb from me sitting there waiting to get dressed up, and from keeping on smiling, not to mention the temporary blindness and deafness !?

Now I have to ride a carriage to Duke Amor's residence! The shit heads said something about an engagement or some shit, Too tired to even pay attention, but it's probably for me to make connections cause of politics or something.

~Mini theater~
Medeia : What's up readers! probably wondering what this is, this is a mini theater! if the title ain't enough. Our dear author Eos didn't know how to change the scenery, so she made me do this shit. Mini theaters are going to happen for fillers or just general word counts, so ask your questions~ 

I'm getting a fucking Fiancee!?!

Sorry if the ending was quite abrupt~, I'm trying to write the novel more narrative like, and not based on Medeia's inner monologue, also sorry if the story seems fast paste, Mediea's childhood is technically the prolouge, main character introductions, and also for you to get the hang on her personality!, so just wait until she goes to Sanctum, and the paste wont go so fast~ Teehe

16