1. The Unseen Power
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Watch out," Agnes ran to protect a little girl from a car that almost hit her. 


"Are you okay?" Agnes cupped the frightened little girl's face. The little face looked pale. Tears appeared in the corners of her eyes. Her little mouth was locked and her body was shaking. 


"Don't be afraid, you're safe, the car won't hurt you. Look at the car hanging in the air." 


"Whoaaaa the little girl cried very loudly in fear when Agnes showed the car hanging in the air. 


'Wait, why is that car in the air? What actually happened?' Agnes was confused by the incident. It's not that she just ran and hugged the girl, but why is that car above like in a fantasy fairy tale.


Soon a woman came. "Oh you are here, Mommy told you not to play outside the house carelessly." 


"Mommy." The little girl was crying hysterically while hugging her mother.


"Sorry to trouble you, she often disappears without saying goodbye when I'm doing daily homework." 


"It's okay, luckily no cars passed." Agnes lied while glancing at the car above.


 "Okay say goodbye to big sister!" The woman ordered her daughter to say goodbye to Agnes.


 "Goodbye big sis." The little girl said in a spoiled voice.


 "Goodbye princess, remember not to leave the house without your mother's permission, okay?"


 The little girl gave a childish kiss that looked cute.


 After the mother and daughter left, Agnes looked up. "Oh God what should I do? But really I didn't do anything to them." She mumbled alone. 


"Help, please, help us!" The screams of the two people in the car sounded frustrated. 


"Well if it's true that I caused them to be on top, I will take them down right now." Agnes poses like a witch in an animated film. She raised her hand up and pointed at the car saying, "Get off, get off right now!"


"Pffft it can't be happening. I was just dreaming, silly me." She shook her head at her silliness. After ten minutes had passed, she decided to leave the place. After a meter away, suddenly there was a booming sound and shouting could be heard behind her.


"Please, help us!" The car had landed on the road with a bit of a wreck. Agnes's eyes widened, after seeing the reality in front of her eyes.

"Oh my God, what the hell is going on with that car?"


After making sure the car is fine. Agnes immediately ran back to her house. She immediately ran to the rooftop in her house. Before that she brought some books that were taken from her room. 'Alright, let's start the experiment.' Agnes lifted one book and then threw it up. "Ouch hurts."The book she threw up fell right on her head.


After several tries but ended up failing too. Agnes looked up at the sky with various questions in her heart. 


That was real, not a hallucination.The car literally flew into the air. 

She wanted to bet this time to settle her curiosity. From the rooftop she looked down, right below her was the swimming pool. 


"If I dove down maybe that power will appear to save me." She muttered.


Agnes prepared to dive. She took a step, at the last step she was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. "Alice." Agnes accidentally slipped down. 'Shit.' Agnes' body plunged into the water unprepared. Falling too fast made Agnes' body fall to the bottom of the pool. Suddenly water entered her mouth. Her breath hitched, her vision grew blurry, the darkness became an invisible black.

          Tbc.

0