Prologue
271 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Welcome to the Prologue of Not Yet, my dear Readers. Without further ado, let's begin.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kyuubi/Dragons" Kyuubi or Dragons Speaking.

'Kyuubi/Dragon thought' Kyuubi or the other Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Fairy Tail. They belong to their owners. I don't even own the cover photo. Enjoy.

Not Yet

Prologue

New World and A Deal

In a place famous for duking out a conflict, 2 figures fought. Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke fought. They fought for their own ideals. Naruto's being the one to bring his Rogue friend back to the village he called home as he gave his word to Haruno Sakura, his teammate. Sasuke's was to go to a man who can give the power to kill 'him'. The person who killed their parents and his clan. The man who he looked up to in his childhood. The man promised their parents that he will take care of him in their absence. The man who he called Older Brother.

This is not just a clash of ideals but morals as well. Sasuke was prepared to kill the blonde annoyance if it comes to that. He is prepared to do anything to attain power. Naruto is also prepared to do anything to bring Sasuke back to their village. Do anything to bring his 'brother' back to their home.

They clashed again and again but no victor emerged. Sasuke's Sharingan fully matured in their clash. Naruto used a tail-less bijuu cloak to keep up with Sasuke's newly improved speed and reflexes. Sasuke activated his Curse Mark Level 1 to counter Naruto's boost in power. Naruto entered the 1 tail version 1 cloak. Sasuke activated his Level 2 of Curse mark to counter it. It is still a stalemate. Tobi, or rather, Uchiha Obito came to watch the fight and if possible, capture the Kyuubi Jinchuriki if possible and the moment presents. He is watching the fight lazily with his Sharingan. Awaiting an opportunity to get the Kyuubi. The fight reached its peak.

Naruto charged with his Rasengan, his signature attack which is highly enhanced by the potent and corrosive Kyuubi's chakra which changed the normal blue ball of chakra into a reddish-blue ball of spiralling chakra. Sasuke countered it with his Chidori which merged with the vile nature of the Cursed Seal and changed into Purplish black. The two attacks collided with each other. No one is giving in to the other. Both the combatants continued to channel all the chakra they had into their attacks.

Soon, because of these unrelenting forces, a tear occurred in the space surrounding the attacks. It moved to Naruto's side of the attack. It is a blackish white hole that started to suck in everything in its radius. Obito knew that. It is a long-range version of his Kamui. Which means Kakashi is here. He watched in interest what happened next. But he didn't expect the result.

The tear widened. Instead of a blackish-white hole, it is completely black with purple tints and started to suck Naruto in. Sasuke fell to the ground in exhaustion and is looking at his blonde-haired friend in confusion. He didn't understand what was happening. Obito felt his right eye activate and chakra channel into it, automatically. Half of his reserves were drained dry and the blonde Jinchuriki was gone, fell into the tear in space without any trace left behind of him. Kakashi also felt similar effects, but his complete chakra reserves are drained from the use of his left eye.

Inside the Seal

The Kyuubi is watching the events with a bloodthirsty grin. The blonde idiot is using his Chakra more and more. If this continues, he can tempt him to break the seal. Suddenly, he saw a tear in space and his eyes widened. 'There is no way such a minuscule attack created a tear in space' he thought to himself. He knew the power in both the attacks may be high, but it is not even compared to his Bijubomb. So, there is something external that created the hole. He sensed the Scarecrow, the teacher of his container activate his Mangekyou and the effect being pulled towards Naruto's side. But unlike just being sucked into it, the blonde fell into something deeper.

It is a black void with a purple outline filled with nothing. He knew what is going to happen. Due to the high concentration of power and reckless use of a space-time Ninjutsu, the blonde is not sucked into space-time jutsu, but instead, he is tearing the dimension and probably gonna go into another one or gonna die. He didn't care for his life though. This means his freedom. He got a murderous grin on his face. He is going to enjoy and soon, his cage burst open and his chakra started to forcefully rip out of the cage. Everything sealed in the seal had unlocked and brought them into the mindscape. He is going to add insult to injury. He got his chance.

"Hahahahaha" he laughed in glee.

"See that Naruto. You are dead now" said the Kyuubi, confusing the blonde boy. As soon as Naruto came in, 2 more holes formed and came out a blonde man and a red-headed woman. All the chakra in the vicinity surrounding Naruto got sucked into the hole which closed as soon as he got completely sucked in only leaving a small gap. The chakra from Obito and Kakashi also followed in and due to their lingering chakra another crack opened on the other side and Naruto slowly started travelling in its direction. All the chakra that got sucked didn't have anywhere to go but Naruto, as he is the only other source of Chakra there and latched to him soon merging with him.

"Kyuubi," said Minato, impassively.

"Minato," said Kushina in confusion.

"Yes, Yondaime. It's me. But I think you should be worried about your son now" he said with mad glee. Minato seeing the cage opened turned to Naruto who had a shocked look on his face.

"Naruto" yelled Kushina and hugged her son tightly. For Naruto all this is new. He finally met his parents. The people he wanted to find out from his childhood. 'Yondaime is my father' is the only thought Naruto had and involuntarily hugged the woman hugging him.

"What happened Naruto. Why is the seal broken?" Minato asked. Kyuubi laughed and too happily replied of what happened.

"So, Naruto is being sucked into another world because of the hole in space," asked Minto awestruck.

"Yes" replied the Kyuubi happily.

"And why are you not sucked away with him, I thought the Shiki Fuin is a soul level seal," asked Minato. Kyuubi gave him a toothy smile and replied.

"Because we Bijuu can't cross the dimension. We can unless the user has higher power to take us. We are bound to the realm of Elemental Nations for eternity" he said Cheerfully. He is happy that he had finally got his freedom after 100 years of imprisonment. Naruto slowly started moving towards the hole on the other side.

"Well, it can not be helped then," said Minato and hugged Kushina who is hugging Naruto, making it a family hug. Naruto went back from the hug and punched Minato in the stomach. Which hurt him a little.

"Why" is the only question Naruto asked.

"I'm sorry that I placed this burden on you son, but when I faced that masked man who claims to be Uchiha Madara, I couldn't help but think of your future. That is why I entrusted you with the power of the Kyuubi so that one day you can master it with the help of your mother. I sealed some of our chakras in you as a way which enables us to meet you at some point in time in your life, but I didn't expect that to be like this" said Minato, regret and guilt evident in his voice.

"I saw your childhood from the seal and I regret sealing the Kyuubi in you and blindingly believing the villagers would understand and fulfil my last wish," he said in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry, son," said Kushina. But for Naruto, it is different. He finally met his parents. The newly acquired chakra in him triggered something in him. His eyes changed from that of Cerulean blue to Red with 2 black tomoes in each of them.

Naruto hugged his parents tightly.

"It's alright guys. I am fine and I got the chance to meet you. That's enough I forgive you" he said with a smile that shames the brightness of the sun.

"Thank you, son. We felt blessed when we had you. We loved you so much" said Kushina.

"You have made our lives more brighter by being our son. Thank you for choosing as your parents, son" continued Minato.

"No matter what, remember that we always love you, Naruto," they said in unison as the hole neared and the Kyuubi was 1/4th of its original size, looking at them in amusement.

"Even in your last seconds, you continue to amaze me. Humans" he said in a deep tone.

"As you have impressed me, I'll give your son one of my abilities, which might help him in this new world," he said and pushed some of his chakra into Naruto which got absorbed instantly.

"We shall give you our most powerful Jutsu as well, son," said Kushina and transferred some of her chakra into Naruto.

"You already know Rasengan. I failed to master it completely. Find a way to add your elemental affinity into it son, as for my most prized Jutsu, I have sealed it in your seal. When you think about it, you will get it. Think of Hiraishin and you will get it" he said and the Kyuubi almost disappeared.

"Finally, freedom" were his last words as his chakra completely vanished from the seal into the Elemental Nations to reform.

Minato and Kushina saw Naruo's body slowly disappear as well, so they moved forward and hugged him.

"Thank you for being our son, Naruto," said Minato.

"No matter what, we are proud of you," said Kushina.

"Well be watching you from the other side, Naruto. Don't come to join us soon. Add our life to yours and live a long, happy life" they said again in unison. Naruto gave them one last smile and replied.

"I will, Mom, Dad, that's a promise of a lifetime," he said, tears falling from his eyes freely. All the chakra that is surrounding him merged into including that of his parents and they disappeared in gold particles. Naruto cried tears of joy. His wish to see his parents has come true. He finally met them and they loved him a lot. His eyes spun wildly large amounts of chakra unconsciously being into them, his eyes bled and a pattern appeared in them. Instead of 2 tomoes, they have a swirl pattern in them.

But just before he entered into the new dimension completely, Naruto could have sworn he had seen a man who is made of pure chakra with a blue ethereal form leaving his body, some of his chakra left in his body as he is still alive. As the Kyuubi explained about forcefully being ripped off a living vessel leaves a small amount of residue behind as in the case of Kyyubi's chakra being left behind and his parent's chakra merging with his own and now the man's also included. But what shocked Naruto is the expression on the man's face. He had a sorrowful expression as if he lost something important. Naruto didn't have enough time to think about it as he is fully concentrated on the tear. His body flew towards the tear. When he reached the tear, he was violently shoved into space like a star. His body heating up because of the friction.

July 7, X777

A few moments earlier, Heartfilia Manor

Layla Heartfilia has opened the eclipse gate to allow the Dragon Slayers access from the past to the present. She had a key missing, so she used her own life force to supplement it. It has gone perfectly. All the 5 Dragon Slayers has passed through it without any problem. However, soon as the gate was about to close, another star passed through the gate before it was completely closed. The star went in another direction as compared to the Dragon Slayers to North. She didn't know how there was a sixth one, but she didn't think much about it. Her health started to deteriorate as it is and she fell unconscious after that.

Naruto was violently shot into the air and travelled into a far north and crash-landed into a thick forest. His body was severely burnt and bruised because he travelled through space and his chakra coils have largely expanded due to the extraction of the Kyuubi and he is suffering from a severe case of Chakra Exhaustion. He couldn't do anything but open his eyes for a moment to see brilliant yellow reptilian eyes looking at him, curiously, before going unconscious.

For Aldoron, this is all different. He knew the date and year and what is going to happen today. The Dragons will use the Eclipse Gate to come to the future to defeat Acnologia. He is one of the victims after all, and his fight with the Apocalypse Dragon has left him in this severely weakened state. He saw a star coming in his direction and landed in front of him. He saw into the crater curiously to see a child, who smelt like a fox. He may be around 10-12 years old, according to his estimation. And the fact he managed to stay conscious through all of this ordeal impressed Aldoron. When leaned to get a look at the child, he managed to get a glimpse of Red eyes, which changed into cerulean blue, which looked confused at him before he lost his consciousness. His body was burnt and bruised as if he had travelled in the void and Aldoron got into work. If he planned this right, the boy I. front of him would be his key to defeat Acnologia for him.

He saw the boy heal himself and it is very fast. He also helped the healing process by sending his Nutrients into the boy helping him recover faster. Naruto was unconscious and came to his mindscape. He saw the residue of Kyuubi's chakra behind the seal. It would be at least 6-8 tails worth, not that Naruto know it, it is locked away in the cage. When he tapped it, it opened and the chakra came rushing into him, engulfing with its vile nature and bloodlust. Naruto felt rejuvenated and bloodlust at the same time. So he willed it back and due to the absence of the Kyuubi's will, the Chakra went back into the cage roaming aimlessly. Naruto sighed in relief. He finally got rid of that fox that haunted him unknowingly for his whole life. Now the first question that came to his mind was, where was he. He knew that he saw some kind of gate, which he passed through when he entered this place. And he could remember that he saw yellow glowing reptilian eyes like Orochimaru's before going unconscious. He shrugged it off. He is going to go face whoever it is when he woke. He should know whether what his father told was true or not and he thought about the Hiraishin and a scroll came in a puff of smoke. He opened it and read.

'Dear Naruto,

If you are reading this, then you must have met my chakra in you. I am sorry that I have to place the burden of the Kyuubi on you. But I can't think of a better person than my son who can defeat that masked man, who claims to be Madara Uchiha. In this scroll are the contents of mine and your mothers most treasured possessions. The right one is mine, while the left one is your mothers. Kushina and I love you, son.

Your loving Father,

Namikaze Minato'

Naruto opened the scroll by channelling some chakra into it. He saw 2 sides like his father said which had Kanji for Tou-san and Kaa-chan on it. He pressed his finger on his father's side and it took some blood from and opened.

There are 3 scrolls in it. One scroll has the Kanji for Rasengan, another for Hiraishin and another for Jutsu on it. Before opening all these, he also opened his mothers scroll. In a puff of smoke, some scrolls came out. One has the Kanji for Chains on it. Another has the Kanji for Benihime on it and another Uzumaki Clan Jutsu and finally a letter from his mother. He opened it and read.

'Dear Naruto,

If you are reading this, then that meant that you have met mine or Minato's chakra in you. I'm sorry that you have been placed with the burden of becoming the Kyuubi Jinchuriki. I know how it is to be a Jinchuriki and the loneliness you would feel. When she is about to pass the Kyuubi to me, Mito-baa-chan had told me that the only way to defeat the hole caused by the Kyuubi is to fill the hole with love. She explained that because of her love for Shodai-sama, she had managed to defeat the loneliness. I also found love in my friends at Academy and Minato. Find someone to love and protect, son. That will fill your heart.

Your loving Mother,

Uzumaki Kushina'.

He opened the Hiraishin scroll and started reading it. He sealed all the other scrolls into the large scroll and continued his reading. Both scrolls had sealing supplies in common. They had paintbrushes and ink in them. As he is in his mind, he didn't need any food or sleep here. He read for what felt like days.

Outside World

Aldoron has been observing the child curiously. After he started treating him, he felt a foul presence that had abnormal amounts of Bloodlust and Killing Intent to it. It surrounded the boy for a minute and it disappeared as soon as it came. But what flabbergasted Aldoron was that the boy's body healed more than what was healed in the last 3 hours. His skin was back to its tan completion where it is pale before. The bruises on his skin also healed to some extent. His magic or something like what which Aldoron couldn't decipher also increased by a margin of 30 times, but dropped as soon as the cloak disappeared. Aldoron continued his observation as his future plans depended on the boy in front of him.

2 days Later

Naruto was fully healed from his exhaustion and dimensional travel. What would take weeks for others or at least a week with Aldoron's help took the blond just 2 days to completely get healed. His reserves are still recovering as they are currently at 25% of his total, expanded reserves because of the extraction of the Kyuubi and merging of all the chakra that the hole sucked into him. He woke up groggily, sitting in an upright position. He knew that he was in a forest as he saw it before going unconscious.

Aldoron peeked at his large head as Naruto woke up. His body seems to have adjusted to his new surroundings as he stood up, keeping balance. He looked in all directions to get a perfect idea of where he was. Naruto looked up to see a giant wooden head looking at him. This confused him. 'Did a tree bark looking at me and it is interested in me' thought Naruto to himself. He was confused. But Uzumaki Naruto doesn't give up, that is his Nindo, ninja way.

"Um, excuse me Bark-san, can you tell me where I am" asked Naruto. The Dragon seemed to be confused like didn't it understand him. 'Now I should learn a new language again' thought Naruto. He sighed to himself and gestured to the Dragon like writing in the air and the Dragon nodded to him.

1 week Later

It took him 1 week to learn the basics of the new Language. Midway, he discovered the secret of his signature technique which changed everything. As Naruto was doing his daily routine, which included him and the Dragon shouting to each other what they are thinking about the progress and the Dragon drawing weird symbols on the dirt to explain it to him, he was in his mindscape, skimming through the scrolls his father gave him. It had the Shadow Clone Jutsu in it as well. His interest piqued, Naruto read about the Jutsu.

Shadow Clone Jutsu:

Rank-B

The Shadow Clone Jutsu (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) is a technique developed by the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju.

Similar to the basic Clone Jutsu, this technique creates copies of the user. However, these clones are real instead of illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques, including the Shadow Clone Jutsu itself, on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after being hit by a strong enough force. The clones can also disperse on their own or be dispelled by the user of the technique. When dispelled the user and other clones get the information that the clone learned. This technique requires at least jounin level chakra reserves and dispelling multiple clones at once may cause brain damage and leads to death in case of low chakra user. clones depend upon the amount of chakra that the user has.

This revelation made Naruto jump in joy and he made nearly 100 clones. All of them practising already learnt letters of the language and the Dragon appreciated his effort and made different texts on different trees and ground, thus speeding up his learning the language. He learnt more than half of it and just the difficult ones were left to learn, which he is sure of learning in the next week.

He was completely healed now and his reserves are full. He also learnt another useful technique from those scrolls. Which is called Great Clone Explosion (Bunshin Daibakuha).

Great Clone Explosion (Bunshin Daibakuha).

Rank-A

Range- 5m

The user creates a shadow clone, intending for their opponents to attack the clone at close range. After a certain amount of time has passed, the clone detonates, creating a large explosion. It is that simple. Just make a clone, go near the opponent, then BOOM. Naruto had a devious grin on his face at that. Oh, how well he is going to use on Kakashi or Sas..u..ke. It hit him like a train. He is not going to do anything to them. As he is not with them and probably, won't gonna meet them as well. He had tears falling from his eyes and his eyes changed to that of a fully matured Sharingan.

Suddenly everything seemed clear to Naruto. He went to a nearby stream to see what's wrong. There he saw it. Instead of his bright blue eyes, his eyes were Red with 3 Black Tomoes in them.

"Sharingan," said Naruto aloud. 'But how' he thought. From what he knew, only Uchiha can awaken their Sharingan. If he had one, then that means he is an Uchiha it something' his brain hurt at that. 'That's why I don't like to think more' grumbled Naruto to himself. 'Whatever, I had Sharingan now. Cool' exclaimed the blood and danced around like a headless chicken.

"What are you dancing for Brat" came a gruff voice that reminded Naruto such of the Kyuubi.

"Nothing you old Lizard" he called out getting a growl out of the Dragon.

"Now that you have learned the language, let's get into business, shall we," he asked and Naruto nodded. He knew that anything is not free or done from the goodness of heart is a weakness as seen in his case when he did his best to save Sasuke only to be thrown into this new world, getting separated from his home. That made him chuckle humourlessly. 'Home, now that is new. I was not treated well from the beginning. Always the stupid kid and the Demon who use make trouble. No one even cared for me there. Jiji did his duty as a Hokage, not to care for him as he blindly gave all power to the council. Kakashi didn't even teach him anything but Tree walking. Jiraiya is a different case entirely. He couldn't get past my father's death and taught me Rasengan as a right of passage. Tsunade, she loved me, yes, but she couldn't do anything as she herself is stuck in the past' thought Naruto to himself.

'Wow, what a family do I have' he couldn't hold back anymore. 'If have to get another chance to have a family again, I'm going do everything in my power to protect them' he vowed to himself and went to the place where they could talk.

"So, what do you want from me," asked the blonde in a business tone. A near-death experience did wonders to his attitude and behaviour.

"Straight to the point, eh. Well, I want to make a deal with you" said the Dragon.

"Tell me already. I should know where I am and plan...things" Naruto said the word planning, something new to him. He is a person who plans on the fly and for him to plan everything out before doing is something to get adjusted to.

"I expected at least that much. After all, you are not supposed to come from the Eclipse Gate" he said in an amused tone.

"So that thing is called the Eclipse Gate, huh. That's a nice name" said Naruto offhandedly.

"Yes, it is an instrument" he stopped himself there.

"Well, let's come back to business. I want you to be my student and learn my magic" said Aldoron.

"Huh," said Naruto in confusion.

"Let me tell you about the world you are in. This is called Earthland and you are in Guiltina, a place where we Dragon Gods live in. We use magic here and there are so many types of Magics. I particularly use Dragon Slayer Magic, God Slayer Magic and a combination of both. I also use Earth Dragon and Water Dragon Slayer magics as wood made of those both elements. There are some more that I will explain to you when the training begins. Different kinds of Dragon Slayer Magics are lethal to Dragons. There are other magics like God Slayer Magic, Devil Slayer Magic and others that you can learn. Magic comes from the particles of Ethernano that is present in Nature. Is this clear so far" asked Aldoron and Naruto nodded. Then he explained about Mages, Guilds and Kingdoms. He also explained about the Dragon and God slayer magic in detail, how they can consume their element etc.

"So, you want me to become your Dragon Slayer," asked Naruto in conclusion.

"Yes, that way I can take revenge on Acnologia when he comes for the remaining Dragons," he said in a grave tone.

"Is this Acnologia powerful" asked Naruto.

"Yes, so powerful, that I can't defeat him on my own when I fought him and all these wounds are because of him," he said gesturing to all the cuts and bruises on his massive body.

"What is in it for me," asked Naruto.

"Powerful magic, possibly family in the remaining Dragon Slayers and a life full of adventure, probably," he said. At the mention of Family, Naruto made his decision.

"Then I accept," he said with a cheerful tone. Aldoron was taken aback by his acceptance.

"Are you sure?" he asked to confirm. Naruto smiled at him and nodded his head.

"Well, then I'm going to implant a Lacrima which will give the ability to use my magic," he said, gesturing to the greenish-black Lacrima crystal he pulled out.

"This is maybe painful," said Aldoron and Naruto nodded. He doubted that, he didn't scream in pain when the Kyuubi was forcefully extracted from him after all. The Lacrima was put above his chest, where it merged in. He did feel a bit of pain like his body is restructuring. His chakra and magic mixing. Forming a more powerful variant. He could feel his reserves expand and power course through his body. After 5 minutes it settled. Naruto sighed in relief.

Aldoron was surprised. The child in front of him didn't feel in pain, not even flinch. 'He must have done through alot' thought the old dragon.

"Ok, Naruto are you ready to learn the Magic," he asked as if to confirm. Naruto nodded his head.

"Good, let's begin," he said and Naruto just made a cross sign. 100 clones popped into existence, this shocked Aldoron. He didn't he can do this many clones.

"Go on, tell me what to do and we are going to do it," said Naruto gesturing to his clones, while he sat in a meditative position and started meditation.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Read, Review and Comment your opinion on the story.

If you have any questions, ask me in reviews or PM me.

Any suggestions are welcome.

RR.

Thank you for reading.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

9