A Mistake and Plans
84 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Here is the next chapter of Not Yet. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 8 chapters up to Chapter 28 now on my Patron page.

Just search for 'BlackInfinity1289' on the Patron website to get started.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Dragons/Demon/Spirits” Dragons or Demons Speaking.

‘Dragon/Demon/Spirits thought’ Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Not Yet

Chapter 20

A Mistake and Plans

Naruto made his way towards the area in the mountains where he would often come after training Sirius or just to pass time.

He assumed the person would be waiting there as Cana specifically said about the mountains. Naruto thought about the white-haired girl with a tomboyish attitude.

'Let's see, I know there are few girls with white hair but with a tomboyish attitude?' Only one name came to his mind.

'Mira? Why will she be waiting for me in the middle of the day?' Thought Naruto. That didn't make any sense to him as the She-Devil always acts independent and doesn't depend on others.

'Maybe it is about that kiss and she wants another?' Was one of the crazy ideas he got, but he managed to keep them under control.

He thought about the possibilities and couldn't come up with a suitable answer and thought of asking the white-haired girl about it. He reached the clearing and saw the person he was expecting there, nervous.

'Is she nervous about something? No matter. Let's make some noise' thought Naruto with a smile and jumped into the clearing.

"Yo," yelled Naruto. Mira was surprised and blasted a black blast at him. Naruto managed to dodge it. It ended up destroying a few trees behind him.

"Woah, Woah. I'm not here to kill you" said Naruto, his hands in a placating manner.

"You. Why did you do that?" shouted Mira and walked right into him with an angry look?

"Cana said you were here waiting for me," said Naruto still in a placating manner.

"Cana? But I didn't call you" said Mira with an outraged look.

She told Cana that she was going to practise in the mountain forest but didn't tell her to call the blonde here.

"No matter. As I'm here, tell me, did you find any use with the Amon ball I gave you?" Asked Naruto curiously.

She started to remember, today Naruto will spar with Natsu as the Pinkett boasted it to everyone in the guild.

"Did you win in your spar with Natsu?" Asked Mira, sitting beside Naruto on a tree branch. When he climbed there, she didn't see.

"Yea. Though he took quite a beating"

"Whatever. That moron bounces back and demands to fight again" said Mira. She gave him a nasty beating once and since then, Natsu stopped asking her to fight.

He will ask occasionally, but one glare from her will shut his mouth. No matter what she thinks about it, she shouldn't have been beaten him that badly, but it was in the past and she can't do anything to change it.

"So, how much did you progress with Amon thingy?" Asked Naruto with an excited smile.

"Why are you so excited?" Asked Mira. She doesn't know why, but whenever she is near him, something in her tells her to kill him or crush him in her love.

She can't get the hang of that feeling as it is always fluctuating much like her mood at that moment. She can't do all things she had planned for Naruto because of that. That kiss on the Tenrou Island was an effect of that dilemma.

"Why wouldn't I be? I want to see how well you could use that power" said Naruto in excitement.

"But I can't access it. It seems there was a rune placed on it for anyone to use" said Mira, opening up a bit. She is trying her best to access and control it, but there was some rune stopping it.

"That's why I'm here. I'm the one who placed that rune on it. It is a restriction rune which requires my presence to be removed" said Naruto with a toothy smile.

"Why would you do that, you blonde bastard?" Yelled Mira in irritation. She is trying her best to get access to the power and this bastard was happily enjoying himself not giving her access.

"It was there to minimise casualties. You don't know about this power, Mira. Amon is one of a kind and I don't want you to go on a rampage because of lack of my supervision" said Naruto seriously.

It was like a switch. He will be calm and talk smoothly one sec and the next, he will be cold-blooded speaking in a serious and stern tone. Mira can't get around these mood swings. She gave up on that.

"So are you going to release it or something?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Sure. But be careful" warned Naruto. His fingers lit in blue energy and the white ball she hid came out and Naruto put his burning fingers on the ball and rotated in a clockwise direction.

Mira heard something open from within as she heard clicking sounds from within the ball. What was left was a small purple ball that was raging with magic.

Mira took it subconsciously and put it to her chest. The orb merged in her, leaving no trace of its existence.

Immediately after she put the orb on her chest, Naruto felt a large magic spike and sealed off the area. He tried to summon the ball back as he included a Summoning Seal on it, but couldn't summon it.

"Shit, this is bad," said Naruto. He immediately prepared for combat as he knew how Mira's magic works.

'Take Over is going to be the end of me' thought Naruto and prepared himself.

'Ok. She is taken over by whatever is left in that orb. I should have been careful,' he scolded himself. After a moment of thinking, he got an idea. An idea that could save the town from collateral damage.

"I'm sorry, Mira. But I have to do this" said Naruto and appeared behind a senseless Mira who started to blast mindlessly in all directions.

"Kamui," said Naruto l, touching her shoulder and just like that he and Mira disappeared into his Kamui direction, leaving some destroyed trees and ground behind.

Naruto's Kamui Dimension

His Kamui dimension didn't change as it still resembled Konoha. However, he brought her into a wasteland side as Naruto can't change his entire dimension as it's very vast like his Mindscape.

"Mira, can you listen to me?" Called Naruto. But he didn't get any response and only got a crazy laugh from her.

"Destroy, destroy," said a deep voice instead of Mira's voice.

"Who are you?" Asked Naruto. He thought this was Amon's power taking control of Mira's body. But the voice doesn't belong to the scrawny demon either.

"Des-troy, dest-roy?" Asked the voice.

"I guess it can't communicate. I should get rid of that power or it will further damage her" said Naruto and the voice started talking again.

"De-stroy," it said as if understanding what Naruto was thinking and launched itself towards him. Her appearance changed a lot.

She appears as a humanoid cloaked in a dark robe and wears a smiling jester mask with downwards curved eyes and an eerie smile, as well as metallic gauntlets, shoulder pads, a collar, and a high hat.

Her physical body was gone, covered fully by the cloak. Naruto thought what would be Mira's reaction to her current attire as she always wears a one-piece dress.

He laughed at her outrageous face for even suggesting such a dress to her. He should buy this and save it for her.

She wears a white mask over dark pink clothes with black endings and a large pair of wings behind her.

She remained Naruto of Anbu without those wings and pink clothes. He was dodging all her attacks while thinking about all these.

'I think I should make a set of Anbu clothes. They would look awesome' thought Naruto. He also decided the course of action against Mira and this 'destroy thingy'.

Hs is going to take this as Mira's fight with him as he doesn't know the name of this destroy thing.

"I'll show how an actual Destroyer does things," said Naruto towards the rampaging Mira and gathered his chakra.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu," said Naruto and launched a large fireball at Mira. She dodged it and sent a purple energy at him. Naruto dispersed it with a flash of light.

"Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation Jutsu," said Naruto and spewed a large stream of fire towards Mira. She took it head-on instead of dodging and it and the results were astounding.

Her clothes singed a bit and the mask has some black marks here there. She was practically undamaged.

"Wow. That was some fire resistance there. How about I take this up a notch" said Naruto and prepared for his next attack.

"Fire Style: True Hydra Jutsu," said Naruto.

The True Hydra Jutsu is a powerful technique, used only by the most powerful shinobi and one of the Kage level fire Jutsu in his father's scrolls. It has been known to destroy entire landscapes in one fell swoop.

The jutsu is an extension of fire Dragon jutsu and it creates a fire dragon with 3 heads which then breath highly concentrated fire towards the enemy and incinerate them. Naruto waited for Mira to respond and she did in the nick of time.

"Des-tttrrooyyy," said Mira in that deep tone and a white mist engulfed all the fire and all the fire exploded from inside making the jutsu damage everything around a wide area across the battlefield.

'Wow. That was smart. She used some kind of gas to explode the fire from within. It is definitely not some mindless thing' thought Naruto as he observed the attack used by Mira.

"This is going to be your last test with fire. Let's see how you'll do" said Naruto and performed his jutsu.

"Fire Style: Raging Dragon Storm Jutsu," said Naruto. The raging storm is an extremely powerful technique of fire style.

Until recently, it was his most powerful fire style Jutsu as Amaterasu replaced it now. The fire takes the form of a storm and rages on until he deems it enough.

The fire will be so hot that natural wind becomes the fuel of the flame and rages it on until the supply of chakra, in this case, Naruto's chakra is cut. It is equivalent to 10 Roars of Natsu. It has that much power and destructive capability.

Naruto channelled all his firestorm towards Mira. As he previously experienced her mist capabilities, he was sure that this technique will not be put out that easily.

"Dddd-eeeee-sssss-ttttrroy," yelled the voice in excitement and a black mass formed in the skies of Naruto's Kamui dimension and rained on the raging storm as if possessed. Naruto's fire started to break apart when the droplets fell on it.

"The fuck. How the hell were they dispersed?" Yelled Naruto in surprise and activated his Sharingan to see what was happening.

What he saw amazed him. The inky black drops that were falling from the skies are breaking the wind out of the storm and creating a vacuum where there is no wind.

Since there is no wind, the firestorm was cracking and broken into pieces after that.

'What kind of magic is that? Some kind of wind magic? Some kind of particle magic?' Thought Naruto, amazed. He didn't see anyone use such ingenious magic in all his time in this world. Even Amon didn't use this magic.

"Ok, I admit. You're smart and strong, Destroy thingy. I'll show you what happens when you try to steal a real Destroyer's title" said Naruto. A Red ethereal structure formed around him. His anger burned high and everything in his dimension came to a standstill.

"Destroy?" Said Mira as she saw the humanoid structure forming in front of her.

"I'm gonna kick you out of her and seal you," said Naruto in a serious tone.

"Susanoo," said Naruto and took his ethereal blade out. His Susanoo's face is framed by locks of orange hair, with an appendage on its chin reminiscent of beard. Then its armour formed, it resembled a long-nosed tengu with a pair of magatama earrings and skeleton ribcage with 2 arms forming with a sword and shield on its sides.

Naruto's Susanoo was like a raging reddish-orange fire in the empty area of his Kamui dimension.

He continued his attack. Her physical capabilities in this form are no joke. No attacks passed through his defence while Mira was thrashed around like a ragdoll.

Even though she was beaten, she stood up to take more. It is as if he was not damaging her at all. But he can see cracks in her mask and tears in her dress. This kept him pushing.

From what he can understand, when all that cloth and mask comes off her, she will be released from whatever that destroy thing did to her.

He felt sorry for the girl, but he couldn't let that destroy thing go out and create mayhem across the town or worse across the Kingdom.

"Sorry, Mira. I have to do this" apologises Naruto.

"Yasaka Magatama," said Naruto and threw 3 magatamas at her.

Through the use of his Susanoo, he was able to create the Yasaka Magatama from any of its hands. Due to its structure, the Yasaka Magatama acts similarly to that of a shuriken when thrown by Susanoo, rapidly spinning towards the intended target and resulting in an explosion upon impact.

He learned this in his training using the ethereal structure. It is one of the most powerful long-range techniques he has but can only be used while using Susanoo.

All the 3 fast movie projectiles hit Mira and Naruto used his chains to restrain her.

"Destroy? Destroy, destroy" were the last pleas of the thing before Naruto used his Holy Magic and separated the power from Mira and sealed it away in a strong container with powerful seals around it.

"Whew. Damn, that was some nasty thing. I should be careful if want to do something like this. Sorry, Mira" said Naruto. He healed her and took her to Lisanna.

"Hey, Lisanna" called Naruto.

"Naruto? What is Mira doing with you? She went to train, didn't she?" Asked Lisanna confused.

"Ya. She trained very hard. She fell unconscious and so I brought her here" said Naruto. Lisanna thanked him and took her home.

"Lisanna, tell her to meet me after she took enough rest," added Naruto.

"Okay," said Lisanna and went home.

"Man, that was crazy. I guess I should be more careful next time" mumbled Naruto and went to his guildhall as it was evening.

Fairy Tail Guildhall

Naruto arrived to see everyone busy doing something and Natsu and Happy missing. He thought they would have gone on a job.

"Come, Naruto. I've been waiting for you" called Makarov and Naruto followed the old man to his office. After going in, Makarov activated some kind of silencing runes to keep their conversation secret.

"Sit down, child," said Makarov and they both sat in opposite chairs.

"Let me congratulate you on becoming 'the Destroyer' Naruto," said Makarov with a cheerful smile.

"Thanks, gramps," replied Naruto with a genuine appreciation.

"I got a report from the Council recently," said Makarov and took a cover which had different papers in it.

"What does it say?" Asked Naruto curiously.

"The Council was very happy. Happy with Fairy Tail, which I didn't expect. But the last part is something new for me" said Makarov and stared at Naruto.

"It says about your acceptance into Councils 'hunters'" said Makarov in a stern tone. Naruto can see the tension in the old man's face.

"Yes, I accepted to be one of their hunters, what's wrong with it?" Asked a confused Naruto.

"Let me tell you a small bit of our history with the Council, Naruto. Fairy Tail has formed nearly a century ago. Our Guild was always loud, brash and destructive. The Magical Council then has so many problems to deal with and didn't involve themselves in Guild matters much. But as time passed, they started to involve themselves in Guild matters more and more and started to draw lines, which doesn't apply to themselves.

The current Council has so many members that resent our Guild because of our strength and destructive tendencies. Though they recognise our strength, they are always open to pushing blame on us and disbanding, if possible.

You all are like children to me, Naruto. The Guild is a family to me and I know you feel the same. I'm not saying they will do something to you, but we can't leave anything to chance. I want you to be careful with them. You became a good member of our family in such a short time, Naruto.

You became an integral part of Fairy Tail like others. I don't want any harm happening to you. How can I show my face to Gildarts when he put you in my hands and went on a job, trusting me?" Asked Makarov with emotion.

Naruto can understand how the old man feels to some extent as he can relate to his and Sirius's case and so he replied reassuringly.

"Don't worry, gramps. I'll be alright. If they try anything funny, I'll use an illusion and escape from there" assured Naruto. He closed his eyes and when he opened them, they changed from the cerulean blues to blood red with 3 black tomoes spinning in them.

"See, these eyes can see through everything. I can defend myself well, gramps" said Naruto, showing his Sharingan for the first time to someone other than Aldoron, Sirius and Gildarts, if he saw them during their match.

Makarov was surprised by the sudden change of eyes. He felt being watched, not in the normal sense, but as if being watched from inside out.

"So they are the originators for that ethereal structure I think?" Asked Makarov. Naruto was surprised. He thought he deactivated his Susanoo from the old man as he defeated Gildarts before his arrival. Looks like he was wrong.

"You are clever bastard, gramps. Yes, they are the origin for that" said Naruto and his eye changed, again.

Instead of a normal Sharingan, they changed into his Mangekyou Sharingan. The pattern changed from 3 tomoes into a red swirl with black lines in it.

"It is called Susanoo," said Naruto and his body was engulfed in reddish-orange ethereal flames. Makarov was mesmerised by the ethereal structure.

"Your by far one of a kind, Naruto. I am accepting your appointment as one of the Council's Hunters happily" said Makarov and stamped on the paper which asks his approval for the appointment as he is Naruto's Guild Master.

"By the way, are you the one who pulled that prank on those stuck up fools?" Asked Makarov with a smile. Naruto got a wide smile at that.

"Yup. I and Sirius planned on taking revenge and pranked them" said Naruto happily. After that, the conversation turned more light and Makarov talked happily to Naruto for hours.

Naruto enjoyed talking with the old man as it reminded him of all his talks with his Jiji, the Sandaime, Hiruzen Sarutobi.

Afterwards, Makarov thought of a way that gives him an edge on the Magic Council. With that thought in mind, he went to sleep and got a wonderful idea.

Scene Break

Unknown Location

In the skies of Earthland above an unknown location, an airship can be seen moving smoothly. The airship is a large structure, which consists of a central hull at whose sides are two larger, elongated parts jutting frontwards. It seems to be kept flying by several large magical glyphs floating near it, with a pair of them being located behind it, at the ends of the protruding sections, something which makes them highly reminiscent of propulsors, and an even more massive one sitting under it.

The hull's shape is that of a real boat, possessing an arched, pointed lower part, ending on the front in a dark section which houses the guild's symbol, with an open zone right above it, where the main hall seems to be located.

This airship is the headquarters and base of operations of Grimoire Heart, a dark guild and a member of the Balam Alliance.

A lone figure can be seen walking through the empty halls of the ship, with a predetermined destination in mind. This is Ultear Milkovich, assistant of Siegrain and a member of Grimoire Heart. Her attire was completely different from what she wore from her time in the Council HQ.

She wore a skin-tight, loose sleeved suit, being divided into 3 sections. The main body of the suit and the legs of the suit from the thigh down are both white with black patterning, with the space between them being a deep brown. The entire suite is trimmed with gold patterns, and Ultear sports a matching white headband. On her arms and a long black sleeves, with the section from her elbow down bearing chunky, grey wrist-guards.

On her back, between the gap of her dress is a red Grimoire Heart Guild mark, showing her allegiance to the dark guild.

"Ultear, how are you?" Asked an old voice. Ultear kneeled upon hearing that voice as she came face to face with her Guild Master.

"Master Hades, I'm fine, sir" replied Ultear in a respectful tone.

"Good. What do you have for me?" Asked Hades, sitting on a throne-like structure in the central hall.

"I have some interesting news about Naruto Uzumaki, Sir," said Ultear and Hades raised an eyebrow at that.

"Do share?" he asked and Ultear started to explain about her encounter with Naruto and Sirius. He gave him the same report she gave to Siegrain.

"So you easily ordered him through your magic?" Asked Hades, intrigued. Naruto Uzumaki is a big thorn for his plans as Hades doesn't know where the hell that blonde came from and his full capabilities.

"There is one more thing, Master Hades. He agreed to be appointed as Council's Hunters" said Ultear in a calm tone. This time, she got a reaction from her old master.

"What! Are you telling me that a member of that Guild agreed to be one of the Council's lackeys?" Asked Hades in shock.

"Yes, sir. That's what Siegrain was told" clarified Ultear. Hades knew of Siegrain and everything about the blue-haired mage. After all, he is one of Hades's pawns.

"Interesting. I didn't expect this from a member of that guild" said Hades, calming himself.

"What do you estimate his threat level as, Ultear?"

"I'm positive that he is S-class, Sir. But beyond that, I can't give you any accurate measure" replied Ultear.

"What do you think about this Naruto, Stinger?" Asked Hades as he saw his second in command walk into the hall.

Bluenote Stinger is a tall, muscular middle-aged man with extremely long dark hair, which is gathered on the back of his head, leaving his forehead exposed, and tied in a clothed ponytail, reaching down below his waist.

He wore a light-coloured, sleeveless cloth, reaching down to his knees both on the front and, larger, on the back, which is open on the sides, but held closed around the waist by a light sash.

His legs are covered by a pair of dark baggy pants, with a light stripe going down each leg’s side, which is tucked inside a pair of bright-coloured boots. Over his entire outfit, he wears a large, bright-coloured overcoat draped over his shoulders like a cape.

"Heh. I don't care how strong he is. He will be a wingless fairy if he fights me" said Stinger with an arrogant smile.

"That might be true. But we should prepare ourselves for the worst, right?" Asked Hades with a smile. Stinger didn't reply as he doesn't care for whatever the mage they were talking about and as he isn't interested in it anyway.

"Do you think, Master Hades? Shall I summon the Seven Kin then?" Asked Ultear.

The Seven Kin of Purgatory is a team consisting of seven extremely powerful, deadly Mages, who have each been personally trained and raised by Hades.

Because each one of them can use Lost Magic, Hades considers them unbeatable. They are the Dark Guild's main attack force and are the primary reason that Grimoire Heart reigns over the other Dark Guilds as the strongest.

"No. Just let them be. We can't underestimate our enemy, but as we don't know much about him, let the plan proceed at it is" said Hades. Ultear nodded and left after giving a bow to Hades.

Stinger also left after listening to Hades' last order. The elder Guild Master was left to his musings.

'Did Brain report wrong or Ultear couldn't see through him?' Mused Hades. He knew how he shouldn't underestimate his enemy, particularly, members from that Guild, his ex-guild. He learned that the hard way during his long life.

'No matter. Once my plan comes into action, I can get more information on Naruto and can deal with him when the time comes' thought Hades.

Everything was going smoothly and once the pieces were in place, he is going to start his plan for the new world.

And Cut

Don't forget to suggest to me the techniques of Mangekyou Sharingan you like Naruto to have and if they are good, they might be given to Naruto.

And with this, 3 abilities of Naruto's Mangekyou are selected. Only one ability remains which you can write to me and I'll select the most interesting one.

Tell me what you think in your comments or DM's. See you all in the next chapter.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

7