A Job With She-Devil
91 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

You can go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there to get early access to Chapter 31. You'll see the same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can buy me a coffee to keep up with all this updates and stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Telepathy'

"Dragons/Demon/Spirits" Dragons or Demons Speaking.

'Dragon/Demon/Spirits thought' Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Not Yet

Chapter 24

A Job With She-Devil

"As you can clearly see, we can withstand your attack. Now how about I end this?" Asked a cocky Joseph. Thinking that was Naruto's best from his previous words. Naruto smiled brightly at the rebel leader.

"You wish," said Naruto and Joseph smiled at him brightly.

"Foolish brat. I'll make you regret that decision," said Joseph and started his attack.

"Terrain Effect: Mid Night Zone," said Joseph and the whole area turned into pitch black, resembling the night. Naruto scanned his surroundings and found that this magic has an effect at least a few hundred feet and after that, he can see sunlight as it is still daytime.

"I see. Your magic has a limit as well. You can affect a few hundred feet. If I move past that area, you can't affect me," stated Naruto in a mocking tone.

"Not so fast, brat. I know the limits of my magic, that's why I planned for this," said Joseph and turned to a few of his recovered goons.

"Do it. We shouldn't let these guards escape us." He said in a commanding tone. They all nodded and ran towards the boundary of Joseph's magic.

"Concealment Barrier," said all of them, channelling all their magic into a yellow barrier they made. They all have small containers, so he can understand why so many of them were needed to maintain the barrier. Naruto was intrigued by the barrier itself.

Unlike his protection barriers, this barrier was different. It was yellow with magic not going out of the barrier and he can't smell anything outside the barrier as well.

'That's a nifty barrier. I think I should learn it,' thought Naruto.

"Let's see how you escape us now?" said Joseph arrogantly. Naruto saw Dan recovering.

"Fine. Let me show you how it is done," he said as he can still remember the permission he received from the Council.

'If the rebels had dared enter our camp, then we, the Magic Council of Ishgar, are granting you permission to neutralize them and take them into custody. We'll immediately send back up for you, Hunter Naruto.'

Was the reply he received and as he already secured all the guards, he can cut loose.

That's the reason why he is playing with the mages in front of him instead of finishing them in one attack.

"Lava Magic: Bullets," said Dan and spewed large Lava bullets towards Naruto. A red shield stopped them in their tracks and they fell off it harmlessly.

"Black Magic: Absolute Darkness," said an agitated Dan. Naruto was surprised by the magic and dodged it.

His normal shield didn't stand a chance to the black magic and tore it apart and as Naruto observed, the area he stood also blew at impact.

"Oh? So you are afraid of Black magic? Good," said Dan and with an evil smile, started building up his magic.

"This is my ultimate black magic attack, kid. If you are alive after this... I don't think so," said Dan and released his attack.

"Black Magic: Black Takeover," said Dan and a black sphere made its way towards Naruto. As if to add insult to injury, Joseph caught on to the ploy of Dan and added his 2 cents.

"Terrain Effect: Black Zone," said Joseph and instead of a starry sky, the area changed into pitch-black darkness with no modicum of light in it.

"Switch: Gold to Black," came a voice in the dark surrounding.

"Black Light: Abyss Shield," said the same voice and a black shield can be seen forming as both Dan and Joseph can see in the infinite blackness they created.

The attack of Dan was repelled by the shield and the kid they were searching was nowhere to be seen.

"Hahahahaha," laughed the same voice evilly.

"Foolish idiots. Did you think I can't do anything in darkness or blackness because there won't be light there?" It asked mockingly, but as they heard, they remembered the person whom this voice belong to.

"My magic is different from other magics in many ways and this is one such difference. I commend you for finding the weakness of the light magic.

But my Light Slayer Magic works even if there is no light as there won't be any place that has no light. Even in the Darkest pits, there would be light... Blacklight. That's why people can't see it.

Let me tell you-. Why am I telling you fools this? Begone," said Naruto and with a lazy swipe of his hand, both Dan and Joseph were thrown out of the blackness by a large black tendril and light returned to the camp.

All the soldiers who were watching this from the cracks of the tent sighed in relief and cheered in joy. Large footsteps can be heard from a distance and Naruto saw more rebels coming towards the camp area.

But he also observed they were not enraged or angry, they were running frantically, as if worried? But the peculiar thing is, both Dan and Joseph were there among them.

As they reached Naruto, he saw the two in front of him change shape into nothing but black mass.

"Naruto Uzumaki, I'll see your end for the loss you have caused and for interrupting my plans. Soon, you'll find why you shouldn't meddle with the Demon Lord," said the inky substance and merged with the earth and before Naruto could track it, vanished from the vicinity.

'Huh? What is all that? What did I do now to trouble whoever it is?' Thought Naruto.

After that, the real Dan and Joseph explained how they were knocked out and when they opened their eyes, they saw all their men charging towards the camp.

While Lorenzo made a detailed report on that, Naruto can be seen thinking about the warning received from the inky black mass.

'Is it some kind of clone or copy magic? Then how can it speak with me? Who is behind all this?' He thought about all these, he started to think deeply.

Did that 'Demon Lord' person do all this just to bring him here and fight? But why is the biggest question Naruto ever had?

'I will deal with them when they come for me I guess,' shrugged Naruto. He is not worried about someone he doesn't know about as he didn't find anything out of ordinary in his past jobs.

"What should we do about them? Captain?" asked Leonardo as Lorenzo was elsewhere.

"Hmm. As they were not the people who attacked and doesn't know about this, warn them and let them go. Take full details of how this happened and where they were when they were knocked out," ordered Naruto and left for his tent.

After getting the required details, Leonardo submitted the details to Naruto and then was asked to report this to the Council as well.

'Damn. That's close. If I didn't sense them coming, I would have injured a lot of people,' thought Naruto.

'How do those coots take this is to be seen. Whatever, it's not like they can do anything here,' thought Naruto and started practising light magic in his mind.

Black Light is very difficult to control for him even now after knowing about it for nearly 4 years. He is trying to control it to his best as it light particles in darkness are very subtle and gaining control of them is very important before he could use them.

Scene Break

Sirius was seriously practising Chidori normally but it only proved Naruto's point. Chidori always gave him tunnel vision and black spots to even move and that is not full Jutsu.

He managed to create the sparks perfectly, but nothing more. As his usage of lightning is raw, he managed to supply the necessary lightning, but not control its shape.

As Chidori needed both chakra and shape manipulation, he can't get the hang of the second part and the sparks are creating black spots to change it.

He can still remember the red hue he saw around the reaper of that thug. That sparked his interest again and he sat calmly under a tree, far from his fathers' Clone and Loke.

'Think, Sirius. How was the feeling? What did I do that made me see the red hue around that reaper?' Thought Sirius and started concentrating.

He remembered how the thug boasted about his reaper as blood reaper and how he concentrated his full attention on the reaper as if trying to see something.

Then it clicked in. He started to see the thirst of the reaper, enveloped in a red hue as if asking for blood. Remembering that feeling in mind, Sirius concentrated on his right hand, where sparks started forming.

He concentrated more, to get a good view of how his magic is reacting inside him and manipulating the shape of the Chidori mentally.

'Yes,' cheered Sirius as he can see the shapeless form of the Chidori fully without any black spots or tunnel vision.

He launched at a tree far away from him, building up momentum and plunged his right hand into the tree.

"Chidori," said Sirius cheerfully, but to his dismay, just before his hand hit the tree, the jutsu vanished and his hand hit the tree and gave him nasty pain.

"Damn tree. I'll promise to put that hole in you," vowed Sirius and went back to his training. From a tree afar, the clone Naruto smiled joyously at the progress of his son.

Every day, one clone will dispel to report the progress to the original and he is sure this will make the original happy.

Time Skip: 2 weeks

"Dancing Viper," called Loke. He created several chains, which he manipulated and hurled towards Naruto. The tips of the chains manifest into snakes' heads, which then attacked Naruto from multiple directions at the same time.

Naruto cast a light barrier silently and the viper heads just bounced off the barrier, not harming Naruto.

"Shooting Chains," said Loke. He created a weighted chain that extended towards a moving Naruto. It is strong enough to break through multiple trees without losing speed as well as it chased the blonde.

Naruto outran it without much trouble. Though he is a clone, he is strong enough to take a B-class mage. But his speed and agility were with him even though he is just a clone but not power. Seeing it is going nowhere, Loke changed his attack.

"Chain Rain," said Loke and many chains started falling around Naruto like rain. Though they are numerous, they are slow, which became useless against Naruto.

"That's it." Said Loke, adjusting his glasses.

"They are good. Are these all the spells the book had?"

"No. There are some more, which I'm going to learn. They are just normal stuff," shrugged Loke and Naruto nodded.

"Let's check on Sirius. I think he is done with his training as well," said Naruto and walked towards the clearing where Sirius was training.

"Chidori," they heard Sirius say and what they saw amazed both of them. Sirius was running towards a tree with not one, but 2 Chidori in both his hands.

He impaled it into 2 adjacent trees and they were clearly cleaved in half and fell without any pause.

Sirius heard clapping and turned around to see his father and Loke. But he noticed something different.

"Papa?" He asked and jumped towards Naruto. Loke was confused by this. He is the same Naruto he was training with, he didn't understand what's the change now.

'When did you return, Papa?'

'Just know, Siri.' Replied Naruto through telepathy. The change between the previous Naruto and this Naruto is that this Naruto is the original while the clone was in the original's place.

After that, Sirius chatted happily with Naruto and Loke. After some lunch, they all walked into the Guildhall to meet with other members as it's been 2 weeks since they went there.

Meanwhile, In Makarov's Office

While the original is busy enjoying with his son, the clone is debriefing Makarov about the events that took place on the Bosco border.

"What! You are telling me that someone warned you during your time in the camp?" Asked Makarov incredulously.

"Yes, Gramps. I'm sure they attacked keeping me in mind maybe testing me?" elaborated Clone Naruto.

"That's bad indeed. What had the Council say about this?"

"They are elusive as ever. They didn't have any 'knowledge' about this, which was written in my discharge letter.

'We are thankful to you and your efforts to keep the base and our soldiers safe, Hunter Naruto. We are not aware of the severity of the situation and didn't predict the attack of Rebels like that.

We hope that everything will settle soon. We discharge you from your duties as Captain for Bosco camp. Thank you for your services.'

Read Naruto, remembering the letter from word to word.

"Who replaced you?" Asked Makarov curiously.

"It was some new squad leader named Doranbolt with some others," said Naruto. From what he knew, Doranbolt newly joined the ranks of Magic Council and impressed the council with his work in very little time. That's why he is sent to replace Naruto with some other squad leaders.

"Doranbolt? Never heard of him. But as the Council sent him there, he should at least be competent," said Makarov. Naruto missed the look of recognition and glee in Makarov's eyes at the mention of Doranbolt's name, fully engrossed in his thoughts.

"One more thing, I want to take Mira on an S-class job,"

"Mira? Oh, Mira!" Said Makarov, smiling widely.

"Don't be such a pervert, Gramps." Said Naruto, pulling the Old Man from the gutter.

"Why are you asking me? You know any S-class mage can take others on an S-class job, right?" Asked Makarov, thinking straight after a few seconds.

"Ya. But I want to take her on an SS-class," said Naruto smoothly. Makarov stared at Naruto agape.

"What! Why do you want to take Mira on an SS-class job? Why, Naruto? Why do you want to go that far?" Asked a confused Makarov?

Although he had trust in Naruto and his abilities, he can't just send Mira with him on an SS-class job just like that. He at least needs to have a good reason for asking this.

"I know, gramps. It is dangerous. But I'll be with her, right? Moreover, I want to give her a first-hand experience of the world out there. Like-"

"Like how Gildarts gave you. There is always a person stronger than you out there and the world is not a, well, Fairy Tail," concluded Makarov with a sigh.

He knew one day his children need to face the harsh reality of the world they were in. But he hoped that day will be when they were prepared for everything. But not on a job like how Naruto suggested.

SS-class is not an easy job and when compared to S-class, they are at least double to thrice dangerous as the class of the job doesn't say everything.

They are jobs that may range from invading a nation to killing multiple S-class mages or anything on that threat level. Most of the SS-class jobs tend to be undone for years and any job shortfalls the 10-year job will be in this category.

He knew Naruto's and Mira's strength. Though she is not S-class yet, Mira is a strong mage nonetheless and can defend herself well. He could only trust Naruto in this and he decided to put faith in the blonde he knew only for 6 months.

"Ok, Naruto. But this time, at the first sign of danger, you will return and I'm going to give you the least dangerous one. No questions." Said Makarov seriously.

"Let's make it spicier, old man. If I lose, I'll do whatever job you ask me, no questions asked. But if I bring Mira in one piece and experienced, you are going to spar with me?" Asked Naruto in a challenging tone.

Makarov's eyes widened. He gave Naruto a 'are you kidding me' look, but the blonde remained unfazed. He thought about what Naruto told for a moment.

'What an interesting proposal. It seems he is smarter than I thought. Though I could refuse, if he loses, I can make him all the pranks on the council that I always wanted to.

If he won, then I just need to spar. That's also a useful option as that allows me to personally gauge his strength. Is that all? Am I missing something here?' Thought Makarov and looked at Naruto for a moment to confirm that Naruto is not playing any tricks on him.

"A spar about which no one knows." Said Naruto, even more, appeasing to the old man. That managed to make a smile appear on Makarov's face.

'Better. This way, no one will make a fuss about this and Laxus… I hope that child learns his lesson and change a leaf,' thought Makarov, concerned about his grandson.

The path he is taking is not a good one, for him or the Guild and though Makarov wanted to correct it, he wants Laxus to learn on his own. Like Naruto said about the world.

"We have an accord, Naruto." Said Makarov and searched through his drawer and took out a paper and stamped it.

"Here. In this paper lay the details of the job you asked for. Be careful, Naruto. That's a decade once job and was told to be dangerous." Said with a serious face and Naruto eagerly took it.

Though he felt he touched 2 papers, he shrugged it off to it being a long job request to describe and gave Makarov a megawatt smile. After all, it is the original who need to study and he is not going to spoil the fun for him.

"Thanks, Gramps. I promise to spar you after I take Sirius on another job as well," said Naruto.

"Sirius and Loke will be a team for the time being and do jobs. I already told Sirius about this and he agreed. Take care of him for me in my absence, Gramps," added Naruto and Makarov nodded. After all, Sirius is also his family.

"Of course, child. Don't worry," assured Makarov. With a nod, Naruto left his office and as soon as he left, Makarov burst into laughter.

'Yes. Yes. I did it. Poor Naruto, or rather, poor Mira. She unknowingly became part of a bigger ploy,' thought Makarov in glee. Why the old man is happy, he should only know.

With the Original

His clone dispelled and the job request was safely teleported to his storage scroll, where Naruto intends to keep it till he meet Mira and talk about the job.

"So, what do you two plan on doing?" Asked Naruto.

"Why we two? Where are you going?" Asked Loke, catching up to his words? Naruto smiled widely at him.

"Because, for the time being, you two are going to be a team. As I'm going on another job," he added and they entered the Guildhall.

"Hey, it's Naruto with the new guy." Yelled Natsu, with far more excitement than Naruto expected.

"Hey, new guy. Fight me." Yelled Natsu, his fists blazing with fire.

"Not now, Natsu. We're busy," said Loke.

"Huh? You are not fighting anyone. Then how are you busy?" Asked Natsu. Apparently according to Natsu's logic, if you are not fighting, then that counts as being free.

"Well, we are discussing team business," said Sirius in a bored tone.

"Hey Sirius, do you want fishy?" Asked Happy, flying towards Sirius.

"We'll have so much time to share fishies, Happy. So you enjoy for now," said Sirius, looking at Naruto. The jab didn't make Naruto angry though.

After all, he just went on a job though he left a clone, he knew it can't replace the real him and now he is going on another job so soon.

Not that he is opposed to taking him, but he thought the better of it since the job will be dangerous to Mira herself as Makarov put it and he doesn't want to put Sirius in harm's way.

"Why? Are we going on a job together?" Asked Gray, patting his coat. Though he liked the coat, it could keep him cold for so long and its use seems to have run out.

He carries it around but does not wear it as his body fully got accustomed to the temperature and it just became a jacket to wear around for him.

But since summer is coming, he is keeping it around, thinking of using it if it gets too hot for him. Though with Natsu around, he practically feels summer every day.

"Not like that. I'm going on a job with Mira and he is going to be with Loke for the time being," explained Naruto and Gray looked at Naruto as if he got a second head.

"What? You are going with Mira!" He asked in shock.

"Yup. The one and only" replied Naruto with a smile.

"Did someone say job and Mira?" Asked Cana, with a can on her side. Naruto wanted to investigate her, but he is not getting the right clues or maybe not searching deep enough.

He is going to crack what this familiarity he can sense with her and the underground magic he can sense soon. He can't restrain himself for long.

"What did she do this time?" Asked an exasperated Erza, as she walked into the Guildhall.

"Nothing. Naruto is going on a job with her," said Cana in a conspiratorial tone.

"Is it? I must congratulate you," said Erza with a fake smile.

"Why, you may wonder. Because no one went on a job with Mira other than her siblings since we joined," she added with a chipped tone. That didn't suit the situation.

The coincidence is that applies to Erza as well. As Erza didn't go on a job with anyone other than solos till now. The few times she took people was definitely not voluntary.

"Well, everything should start somewhere?" Said Naruto and instead of getting into the propaganda Erza is spreading, he chose to go to Mira and take her on the job.

He started searching and found her signal in the Fairy Hills, in a wide clearing. He turned to give his friends a last goodbye.

"Time to leave, guys. See you all soon," said Naruto and vanished with one last look towards Sirius, which told many unspoken words.

Sirius knew a clone will be waiting for him at their home, which is better than not having anyone. He nodded and saw his father smile before vanishing.

He remembered his experiment and smiled widely. His Dōjutsu, the power which allows him to see the hue and magic in general had some nifty benefits.

He can see in the darkness of nighttime perfectly with them and can see magic to more detail and can see in colours based on the type of magic.

He can also see the magic moment before it builds up as well. It helped him to observe the perfect amount of Chakra needed for Chidori to master it. Of course, his clones obviously helped him as well.

He didn't show it to Naruto as he wanted to develop them and know about them more and show them off on their big S-class job together. His mind leapt when he remembered the shock on his fathers face on that day.

Fairy Hills

Naruto entered the clearing to see Mira sparring with her siblings. 2 on 1. Three of them using their respective Take Over magics.

Lisanna changes into a Bird? She resembles a bird with green and pinkish feathers. Lisanna can also transform only her arms into wings whilst retaining the rest of her human features as well as transforming both her arms and lower body into those of a bird and flying around with Mira to attack her.

Which turned futile as Mira has wings and can fly as well and her skin is strong with scales that can withstand any scratches or claws of Lisanna.

Elfman on other hand has changed into his signature partial Take Over. It seems like some kind of reptilian beast's arms, covered in scales and sporting sharp claws. It is strong as well, as it managed to withstand Mira's punch.

Naruto watched as they changed into different animals and beasts and fought Mira who remained in her Satan Soul form. After some time, they stopped and Naruto thought their spar ended and moved in.

As he moved closer, his instincts screamed at him and he activated Kamui in time as 3 different hands phased through him.

"Shit. That was nuts. What are you three thinking?" Yelled Naruto?

"That's useless. He has superior instincts," said Mira, almost disappointed.

"Ya. But we managed to surprise him, Big Sis," said Lisanna with a smile.

"Um, I guess. But I couldn't be as fast as you two," admitted Elfman, a bit ashamed.

"No, Big bro. You did well. You can do it with practice." Said Lisanna, cheering Elfman. Naruto saw the sad look in Mira's eyes when Elfman admitted his sluggish response to them.

"Don't worry about it. What Lisanna said is right. You can do it with practice. Try practising with 2 arms instead of just one," said Naruto, joining the conversation.

"What do you mean by 2 arms instead of one?" Asked a confused Elfman.

"Well, as you majorly use your take over on your hands, the magic flow there is more than the rest of your body.

To make your body accustomed to your magic, you need the magic flow equal through the whole body, which includes your brain.

If you slowly get your body accustomed to more of beast soul, then you can slowly improve and one day, perform the full-body take over like your sisters," explained Naruto and the eyes of the three siblings widened to those of dinner plates.

"How? How do you know this?" Asked Mira in shock. She didn't think Naruto to be as much of a bookworm as she knew this to be some kind of advanced magic theory. Even if he is, he should know about magic from the basics to understand that.

"Simple, I learned magic from scratch, so I know how it works," said Naruto with a wide smile. He didn't say one important thing though.

If Elfman tries a full-body take over now, he will give in to the instincts of the beast he takes over and possibly kill one of his sisters, which is going to be a disaster Naruto wants to avoid.

Though it has a very slim chance, he doesn't want to give it any chance. After all, that's the attitude that brought him into this world in the first place.

If he had given up on Sasuke on that day thinking he had gone too far in the darkness to see the light, he wouldn't be here. He knew that. But Naruto didn't give up then. He won't give up now. The word that came to his mind was, Not Yet.

Even when being injured, that word kept on repeating in his mind. When he was pulled by the crack, he thought of all possibilities and tried to hold them to the last moment.

He met his parents the Kyuubi and-

"Ruto. Naruto," Naruto was shaken from his thoughts by a strong punch.

"Ouch, what was that for?" He asked, groaning.

"Where the hell did you go? I asked, 'Did the job bring the job request?'" Asked an annoyed Mira. Naruto gave her a dazzling smile which didn't phase Mira and showed a request paper, not the contents.

"Here's the baby. Let's eat first then we can go on with it," said Naruto and they went to eat. Mira forgot to ask about the ability which made him intangible.

After a satisfactory meal, Naruto's team and Mira's siblings gathered at the forest outside Magnolia for the last send-off.

Naruto said what he told earlier and Mira also said her goodbyes and they both walked into the Woods around the town after that. After some time, Mira got curious and asked him about the job they were going on.

"Glad you have asked. I am itching to see it," said Naruto and pulled the job request.

'Dancing is Love' read the name. Naruto got a bad feeling for the title alone. But read anyway.

'Description: You are requested to dance in the moonlight to call for the clouds for us to rain. Clouds only come when there is good dance.

You may think what's the dangerous part of dancing for this job to be dangerous. Well, the dance is going to be done in an active Volcano and many went to the throat deep until their grave before help came.

The romantic part of it lies in all the moves and postures the couple need to maintain. Read the paper.

It said and Naruto took the paper. There is a paper with all the different postures and angels they need to bend in. Each is more erotic than the other. Naruto didn't understand how the hell can some angels be made. But he read forward.

Reward: It depends on the dance you do and the romance between the couple.

Taken/Untaken: Taken by our upcoming couple, Naruto Uzumaki and Mirajane Strauss, Fairy Tail.'

Read the paper and Naruto paled at this. He didn't understand why the old man was happy to give him this job. Now he understood.

His face was red with embarrassment, while Mira was looking at him expectantly. He knew what will happen if she read this. So he covered his face with the job paper, to avoid her gaze.

Mira was patiently waiting for the troublesome blonde to read it and give it to her. It is her first time going without her siblings and she wants to know what the job is. She is excited as well.

She looked at the paper Naruto was holding and it had a big 'SS' on it. She didn't understand what the hell the blonde was reading, holding it in reverse. She took it and Naruto jumped, as if scared.

"Hey, blondie. What are you doing reading the job in reverse?" Aske Mira and took the paper on the backside.

Naruto can practically feel his heart pounding. He gulped and prayed to his Almighty Father, Aldoron to save his life when Mira turned to him.

"Wow. The job is great," she said in excitement and hugged him in joy. NARUTO didn't understand what she was talking about. In his shock, he dropped the paper he was holding and it turned around to show some text behind.

'P.S: Oh, Naruto, the front page is a magazine cover I thought would be interesting for you to read. Hope you are in good health. Enjoy the job.'

read the note and he knew who wrote it.

In Fairy Tail Guildhall

Makarov's office

The Opd guild master got the flash from his spy lacrimal about the paper being opened and saw everything unfold happily. The expression on Naruto's face is priceless.

He is going to make copies of these to watch when he wants to laugh and if possible, ...

'Ah, what an idea,' thought Makarov with a mischievous smile.

And Cut

Don't forget to suggest to me the techniques of Mangekyou Sharingan you like Naruto to have and if they are good, they might be given to Naruto.

And with this, 3 abilities of Naruto's Mangekyou are selected. Only one ability remains which you can write to me and I'll select the most interesting one.

Tell me what you think in your comments or DM's. See you all in the next chapter.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

5