Consequences
63 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm sorry for the long delay, guys. I'm very busy in other things and completely forgot to update here. Here is the next chapter of Not Yet.

You can red up to Ch 34 now on Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Telepathy'

"Dragons/Demon/Spirits" Dragons or Demons Speaking.

'Dragon/Demon/Spirits thought' Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Once again, Happy New Year.

Enjoy.

Not Yet

Chapter 26

Consequences

'T-ou-ou-sa-an,' spoke a hoarse voice in Naruto's head. Naruto went still, his body going cold after hearing that cry.

'Sirius,' Naruto asked in worry but he got no response.

'Sirius! What happened?' Hs Asked again. Sirius was speaking very weakly, it was as if he was attacked and on the brink of death.

That thought struck unbearable fear in Naruto. He turned to a worried Mira as she saw his posture change in an instant.

"Mira, stay here. I'll be back," said Naruto in a stern tone, not giving her any time to protest, he vanished into a black portal.

His job in Victoria is not done, but Naruto is not in the mood to give a damn about it. If his son was in danger, then anything doesn't matter now.

Unknown Location

"My Lord, are you confident that he will come here?" Asked a creature with brown skin, bulky and muscular with a long torso, has sharp teeth and a predatory grin even though it is talking to its superior. With rows of spikes on its upper back, with elongated limbs that end in clawed digits.

"I don't have any doubt about that, Dodoro. We brought what is most valuable to him after all," said the person. He is a tall young man with bright yellow eyes resembling a hawk's and shoulder-length silver/grey hair. He has some kind of tattoo that was covered by a mask.

He wore a white shirt with one sleeve loose over layered black and red hitoe, and purple leg-wraps over a red hakama. His shirt is tied with a teal-coloured sash. The mask was light white with a purple symbol on it, covering the tattoo.

"Yes, my Lord," said Dodoro and stood guard beside his Lord.

Lord Theon, was a Demon or more specifically, a natural Demon, formed because of magic. The One Magic. From which every creature was born.

He has through so many years of experience and lived for at least 400 years, waiting for the time he can go out to prove his superiority.

Superiority over Zeref, the Black mage. As the Demons that bastard created squashed the name and fame Theon has piled up for decades and centuries.

He was preparing his army when out of nowhere, this scum came and destroyed his generals without much effort. But due to their diligence, they had managed to save a few, he was experimenting on Hybrids and got 2 more pawns to use for his causes.

His cause, to be hailed as the Greatest Demon in the world and kill every mage and make this a promised land for Demons, his Kin.

Theon laid a clever trap to lure Naruto here and get rid of the menace once and for all. For that, the strategy he took, kidnapping the one most thing the blonde loved. His partner, Sirius.

His plan worked like a charm and he successfully kidnapped the cat. But an extra got added and wouldn't die how much they tried.

He is using the extra of course, as a hostage while his servants were playing with the cat. He is enjoying every moment of it.

"What's wrong, Cat? Are you tired already?"

"You bastard, watch as I kick your sorry ass," said Sirius in a cold tone. He didn't think he would get in this much trouble on an A-class job.

He and Loke were hunting for some animals which their job request explained as most required types and can be used for various purposes when out of nowhere, these things came and surrounded them.

'This is bad. I can't go on for long. I can't use my Battle mode as well and where the hell is Loke!' Thought Sirius as all his enemies are too eager to get his flesh in his eyes.

Unknown to him, they performed an area-wide teleportation spell which brought them to an unknown location. Which they both don't know.

Sirius got a brilliant idea of using his Dōjutsu for the first time and activated his eyes. As soon as he activated his Dōjutsu, everything seemed clear to him and all his enemies got colour. He was bombarded with so many colours that made his head spin.

As if by an unknown whistle, they all charged at him. Sirius prepared himself and used the wide range attack to kill most of them out.

"Lightning Style: Double Canopus," said Sirius, a bright flash of lightning struck the area and killed all the charging demons in the immediate 5 meters. Double Canopus was an exclusive attack for Sirius as he created it in his name.

Once Naruto told Sirius about how he got his name. According to his father, Sirius was the brightest star in the galaxy which the blonde learned from a book.

This gave Sirius inspiration to create an attack on his name like how his father created a Wind Jutsu on his name. The result was this. Double Canopus.

"Damn you! Cat! You are dead meat now!" Yelled the injured one and soon, they charged with more vigour. Deciding to take the risk, Sirius used his strong form.

"Battle Mode," said Sirius, activating the seal on him, but unlike the last time, it didn't restrict him. He grew in size and strength and felt the increased perception through his eyes.

'Wow. Amazing. I didn't think Tou-san let me use Battle mode. Maybe as I was on a job, he thought the necessity might come.' Thought Sirius happily.

Armed with his new battle mode, which he didn't use for a long time, he attacked the oncoming enemies with mad glee. He injured, cut and killed most of them, but they were very persistent.

He saw Loke at the peripherals chained up and beaten. He jumped, his wings curling open to allow his flight and reached the Lion spirit.

"Loke, are you okay? What the hell are they doing to you?" Asked Sirius as he approached a battered Loke.

"I think they are trying to drain my magic." Replied Loke in a hoarse tone. Sirius couldn't get the mechanics, but released Loke with his strength and tried to escape by tapping on his father's Kunai.

Nothing happened. 'What!? Why the hell did Tou-san's Kunai not work? What is going on?' Cried Sirius in his mind, unable to grasp the situation.

"Ah, teleportation won't work here. We only allowed one way in, the only way out is to defeat our Lord," said one of the demons as it stepped forward.

"Your Lord? Who is that?" Asked Sirius in confusion. Loke was unconscious the moment he was removed from those chains. So he was of no help.

"Our Lord, Lord Theon. It is a pity that you are going to die!" Said the same demon in glee. Sirius didn't relent as he stared defiantly at them.

Though his eyes are providing so much information to him, he was unable to grasp everything as his mind was in disarray.

'Ok, Sirius, calm down. Tou-san taught you how to be in situations like these. First, control your breathing. One, two, three. One, two, three,' mentally counted Sirius, breathing in and out.

Once he felt calm, he opened his eyes and saw many colours in front of him. Some are red, some are purple and the last are black. He didn't know the significance of these colours, but he assumed they are some kind of danger scale.

The last time he used this on the battle was on a reaper and it was red, asking for his blood. 'So red is dangerous, purple is, maybe something relating to impossible? Then black will be an absolute nightmare,' theorists Sirius.

His enemies, the demons were not foolish enough to give him time as they saw his strength increase when he got into that form and charged.

"Curse Stone,"

"Curse Pine,"

"Curse Root,"

"Curse Fire,"

The attacks continued and Sirius dodged them on instinct. He drew his sword and cut through some spells while he used his own jutsu to cut down the few that came near him.

He was doing just fine when his eyes burned and he saw a grey light coming towards him. He dodged, but it couldn't completely escape from it, which costed him dearly.

A few minutes earlier

Theon was getting bored by the monotonous nature of the battle. He is not disappointed in his men, however, he didn't like them being killed.

He amassed them for a reason and now he is not going to lose them for a problem child. He got enough of that from his troublesome partner.

"Bullet String," he said, pointing his index finger at the cat. A small bundle of strings came out from it as if he was firing a gun.

The string made its way towards an unsuspecting Sirius, who was planning his next move. But he moved in time to avoid it but didn't expect it to turn around.

He knew he fell for it. He braced himself for impact as his eyes showed it move backwards, he can see it coming for his head, he moved to the right, to avoid causing any fatal injury to his head, but the string has other plans.

It didn't hit his head, however, his left shoulder, arm and chest were fatally injured, with an ample amount of blood flowing from them. He stared at it in shock. Blood starter pouting out.

Soon, he lost enough blood and his eyes became blurry. Though he doesn't want to call for his father's help, it seems he doesn't have any other option now.

He saw the unmoving body of Loke and made his decision. His body started to smoke as his battle form faded, leaving an even more tired Sirius.

Mustering the rest of the strength which would make Naruto proud, he whispered the only word that came to his mind.

'T-ou-ou-sa-an,' he said hoarsely. The last thing he saw was a bright orange flash in front of him before his vision went blank.

He somehow felt being dragged, but couldn't make heads or tails about it in his weak state.

Theon was making plans to inform the blonde he wanted to kill when a yell interrupted his orders. He turned to see the very person he was planning to call standing in front of him looking nothing worse for wear.

"Sirius!" Yelled Naruto as he appeared where Sirius was and saw him being dragged towards someone. Leaving a trail of blood behind.

Seeing this, Theon quickly pulled the cat towards him, not giving Naruto any funny ideas to snatch the cat from him.

Naruto's blood boiled seeing Sirius bloody and battered. He couldn't control his magic at that movement and it lashed out on anything and everything that was around him.

"Naruto Uzumaki. It's nice to meet you in person. My name is Theon, by the way. I'm the one who arranged for all this," said the man, gesturing to their surroundings with a pleasant smile.

"If you remember, you killed so many of my men sometime last year and have been a constant menace for me." He continued, as Naruto stared at him impassively.

His blood boiling and screaming at him to tear the man limb to limb. A few feet from him, he saw another unconscious body he knew.

'Leo? What happened to him?' Thought Naruto. But before he could think, the man interrupted him again.

"I'm an ancient Demon, even the first of my kind. I always destroyed and terrorized the masses for fun. After so many years after my birth, I became the most feared Demon to ever live." He said proudly in that same pleasant tone.

"But that accursed bastard came and took everything I wanted from me. I always wanted to be the greatest Demon ever lived and strived so much to gain a reputation as such.

But one day, I was forcefully pulled from my comfy throne and thrown out as if unwanted, because of 'his' wretched experiments." He said in such disgust, anyone would have vomited by that.

But all Naruto was seeing was red. He injured his son and he can still see the blood coming off from his body. He was holding Sirius and Naruto wanted to get his son in his hands.

And so he moved. Faster than any of the people around him can see, he was upon the demon in an instant, but that was his greatest mistake and the demon somehow saw Naruto coming and smashed Sirius on the ground.

Naruto saw Sirius's body give an involuntary twitch and more blood came out, freezing him mid snatch.

"Ah, ah. No snatching, my friend. Your poor friend will be tortured brutally every time you try to take him," said Theon in sadistic glee.

"I don't want this to end this quickly, Naruto. After all, for all the loss you did to me, you don't want your precious friend to die, do you?" Asked Theon in a condescending tone and Naruto froze in place, cackled happily.

"No. Don't harm him. I'll do whatever you say," said Naruto, giving up, his shoulders sagging and his posture relaxing.

"That's much better. Where are we?"

"At 'his' wretched experiments, my lord." Supplied Dodoro beside him and Theon nodded thoughtfully.

"Yes. His wretched experiments. They rampaged across the world and I can still remember the nastiest of them all, END, was it?"

"Yes my Lord."

"That was a very nasty experience I had with his minions. I had to go to hibernation to preserve myself and when I started to amass my servants, you came and foiled all my plans in the grand scheme," said Theon, a bit disappointed.

"What do you want me to do for it? I don't know they were yours," yelled Naruto in frustration. He can't take it. The more time he wasted, the more Sirius's condition deteriorates.

"Of course, you should pay. With your life. Your outburst had caused enough harm already. Keep it in control," ordered Theon and Naruto suppressed in rage and anger.

"Good. Now let's start your punishment," said Theon and one of his servants stepped forward. He started drawing runes on the ground in front of Naruto.

Naruto recognised it to be a restriction seal. He observed more closely and found that it restricts his magic. The Light Magic. His eyes widened in shock.

"Shocked, are you? I have been keeping tabs on you since you destroyed my servants and found you use Light Magic. Interesting magic it is.

It is powerful, I must admit. If only I had more time to analyse it other than those few solar flash and death domes I saw," said Theon with a wide smile. Naruto's eyes widened even more.

"Yes. Those 2, Dan and Joe are me. I heard you were near Bosco and can't suppress my urge to see you," he explained again. Naruto felt that this Theon likes to goad and boast about himself a lot.

If not, why is the idiot doing all this? Just to be the most feared Demon? That's bullshit. He is just bored and creates chaos to amuse himself. Unfortunately for Naruto, he unknowingly threw all those plans into the drain with his attack.

And that's why Sirius is in his hands and he is being prepared to get 'punished' for his actions. He sighed.

'How the hell am I going to save Sirius. I can't wait for this moron's monologue to go on. He is so full of himself, it sickens me,' thought Naruto.

"Curse: Vine," said a demon beside Theon and vines started to restrict Naruto and soon were across all of his body, restricting him.

"Curse: Vine Thorns," said the same demon and thorns started forming on the vines and cut deep into Naruto's body.

Since his body endured much more pain than these vines and thorns, Naruto didn't make any sound of pain.

"Good. Your endurance was good. Let's try some of this," said Theon and used one of his threads.

"Spider's Web," said Theon, creating a huge web made of strings that started to squeeze Naruto. They were so strong that Naruto had to stop taking breaths to escape the pain.

"Continue," said Theon as he watched his servants torment Naruto with their magics while he sat in his throne-like seat and enjoyed it.

He would occasionally rub on the unconscious Sirius to make sure Naruto didn't try to attack or escape. Naruto gave in and endured the excruciating pain. The proverbial light bulb shone brightly in his mind when he saw the vines slowly being absorbed into his body.

'Holy shit. Why the fuck didn't I get the idea to use my Dragon Slayer magic and give up like a damsel in distress?' He chastised himself.

'First, though, I must take Sirius away from him. The bastard had damaged him enough,' thought Naruto, putting his plan into action.

He took control of the vines on his body as the web is outside of the vines and slowly moved it towards the cage Sirius was in. Theon had put Sirius in some kind of cage to make sure he was not taken.

The vine he made slowly made its way while the servants chose to beat him with rocks. 'Idiots, they are giving me more ammunition,' thought Naruto with a smile.

As the vine reached the cage, Naruto felt relieved when he sensed Sirius's heartbeat. He slowly pulled it off the ground and brought it towards the large rock behind him.

After making sure no one saw, he made a wood clone, which replaced him in the trap when a rock that hit him made a smoke. He moved towards Sirius who was unconscious.

He checked his vitals to see any vital injuries and saw severe blood loss and fractured organs with a strained body.

'You pushed too far, Sirius,' thought Naruto. His heart couldn't see the condition of his son and he started to perform the magic his father taught him to use only in emergencies.

"Wood God Slayer's Secret Art: Vitality Revision," said Naruto. As his light magic can't be used, he used his Wood magic to heal Sirius.

The Vitality Revision is a complicated spell as it needs absolute concentration of the user and he needs to use naturally present Ethernano in the atmosphere for the spell to work.

The spell takes the natural Ethernano in the atmosphere and uses its purity to revitalise the concerned party. There are limits to it, of course, but it heals most of the injuries and concussions.

It took Naruto 15 minutes to fully apply the spell on Sirius as he slowly and gently push the chaotic natural Ethernano into Sirius's body carefully.

Unknown to him, his eyes changed for the briefest moment when he tried to control the flow of Ethernano which went unnoticed by Naruto.

After checking once again, Naruto sent Sirius to his Kamui dimension to heal slowly as he is safe there. He saw Loke move and made his way towards the Celestial spirit.

All the while Theon and his servants were gleeful enjoying the expressions and pained noises his clone is making. He reached Loke with no problem as he is to the side, out of the way to anyone.

He checked on him and saw his magic was severely drained and he was badly bruised. Fortunately for him, Loke's natural magic was healing and Naruto filled his magic in Loke's container to heal him fast.

In just a few minutes, his pale face got colour and he started to stir, Naruto took them behind another rock and as he saw Loke open his eyes, he put his hand in his mouth to stop from saying anything.

Instead, he put a hand on his head and they both started to speak through telepathy.

'Loke, what happened? How did you get here?'

'Naruto, is that you?' Asked Loke in a daze, when he got confirmation, he continued.

'We are on an A-class job in a sketchy town which was some monster hunting when we were ambushed by some creatures.

We tried to escape and killed some of them in the process, but they were overwhelming in number. But we continued our fight.

We both got separated, I saw Sirius fighting a large group and tried to help when someone sneaked on me and knocked me out.

I felt like I was being hanged and my magic started to deplete. I tried my best to escape, but couldn't even move.

As my magic loss hit its minimum, I fell unconscious. Sirius came and rescued me from them I guess but before I can talk, my exhaustion caught up to me and I fell unconscious again.' Explained Loke.

'So you think it was a job?' Asked Naruto.

'As far as I remember, Ya.'

'Well, when I came here, Sirius was badly injured and a Demon started spouting nonsense while beating him. I currently healed him and came to you to check,'

'What! How is Sirius?' Asked Loke in haste.

'Out of danger. Don't worry. I think we should take this head-on,' said Naruto as he knew the time neared. Loke didn't understand what the blonde was saying but nodded anyway as he sat.

With Naruto's Clone

Naruto gave his clone a particular job before replacing himself. He counted and as the time for fireworks came. He started acting.

He stopped responding to all the projectiles they were throwing and some came near and started prodding.

"My Lord, his heart stopped," said one of the demons. More of them came to check whether what it said was true or not.

When the clone opened his eyes, it was too late for them to escape. "Boom," said the clone, exploding promptly. The explosion caused a large shockwave, killing the demons in the immediate vicinity while throwing back some.

Theon, who sat in his throne-like seat, was not satisfied by this but got a wide smile after a moment.

"Playing hide and seek, are we? I won't like it. But my servants are very eager to play," he said and many of the minions started howling and screaming as if agreeing.

Naruto was perplexed. He knew there were very few demons when he came. He didn't see all of them coming or forming. Then he remembered Theon's magic.

'Copy or some type of clone magic. But how could he copy even magical abilities? Even my sharingan doesn't give me such ease as he did in the camp area,' thought Naruto.

It is true. Sharingan might give him insight, the ability to see and perceive things ahead, which allows Sharingan users to copy, but to gain such mastery and ease Theon did would be not given.

He should either master it to that level or any other way he doesn't know. He gave up on that. One thing is clear for him, if he wants to escape, he needs to use his Dragon Slayer magic.

As the Rune which was carved won't budge or change how many times he tried. So the only way out is magic other magic than Light Magic.

That's why Naruto acted slowly. He wanted time to concoct a plan of action and a plan to escape if things go south. He is confident that this guy will come after him again if he escaped and he hoped to have that confrontation in favourable circumstances.

Loke was amazed by everything. Since he received Naruto's magic, his body felt very strong to the point that he thought he was using his Regulus magic.

The magic was so thick than normal Ethernano, Loke thought it was not Ethernano at all. He thought about how the blonde felt since he knew his container would take a good chunk of magic to be filled.

Unknown to him, all the damage his container took till now either by staying in this world longer or not having a master completely stopped as Naruto's Wood Dragon God Slayer magic worked its wonders.

Neither Loke nor Naruto knew this, as the blonde thought, he just healed Loke normally, while the latter felt awed at the potency of the blonde's magic.

"Attack," commanded Theon and everyone leapt towards the empty parts of the cave in a mad rush.

Theon was satisfied. Everything was going as per plan. He only needs some more time to get the required amount of Magic to launch his next attack and with Naruto and that other immortal creature here, he knew he would get the magic in no time.

When he first saw this other guy, he was perplexed. His magic was different as if it doesn't belong here and had the power that belongs to ancient beings.

What perplexed him the most is how the guy couldn't use it as if someone put a lid on it to not give access. There was a small crack from which it was moving out and that formed a low-class puddle somewhere outside.

Theon decided to not see a gift horse in the mouth and chose to use his magic as well. The more the magic, the more favourable the result to him. He enjoyed his servants' torment Naruto with twisted satisfaction and relaxed.

"Dodoro, start the process as soon as the required amount is filled,"

"Yes, my Lord," bowed Dodoro respectfully and with that out of the way, Theon relaxed. The moment he was waiting has finally come. The moment he slept centuries in hibernation was here.

His senses started to dull as he started his sleep and missed the spectacle in front of him.

Naruto and Loke prepared themselves. They took note of their surroundings which once a cave was now a large Arena. Large doesn't fit the word as it stretches as far as the eye could see.

Both men knew it is some kind of illusion but the number of demons, they couldn't help but double-take.

When Loke started fighting, there were a few hundred. When Naruto came, there were 1000. But now they seem to have increased in numbers as Naruto can see thousands.

Loke also took note of this. "I guess small attacks don't work here. Let's finish them and get outta here," cheered Loke and both of them charged.

And Cut

Don't forget to suggest to me the techniques of Mangekyou Sharingan you like Naruto to have and if they are good, they might be given to Naruto.

And with this, 3 abilities of Naruto's Mangekyou are selected. Only one ability remains which you can write to me and I'll select the most interesting one.

Tell me what you think in your comments or DM's. See you all in the next chapter.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

4