Facing The Demon
58 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

You can read up to Ch 34 now on my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Telepathy'

"Dragons/Demon/Spirits" Dragons or Demons Speaking.

'Dragon/Demon/Spirits thought' Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Once again, Happy New Year.

Enjoy.

Not Yet

Chapter 27

Facing The Demon

"I guess small attacks don't work here. Let's finish them and get outta here," said Loke and both of them charged.

"Chain Vipers," called Loke. He created several chains, which he manipulated and hurled in all directions towards the incoming Demons, smashing and shooting them across.

"Wood Style: Wood Clones Jutsu," called Naruto and 10 wood clones formed beside him. They all nodded to each other. They all took a large gulp of air and released the signature attack of Dragon Slayer magic.

"Wood Dragon God's: Bellowing RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR," Yelled all of them together at the same time. A greenish-black magic circle lit in front of them and large green crystals with black energy in them started to move towards the demons.

Contrary to normal Dragon's roar which takes the form of the element of the Dragon, Naruto, who can use Ergokinesis changes the normal wood into crystalline form to effect widely.

As the crystals have a special property to them, which he uses to his advantage. Loke saw in awe at the spectacle that unfolded in front of him.

As the crystals started to move towards the demons, they couldn't move, as if they were petrified and hit by the incoming crystals.

As soon as they were hit, roots started to grow at a rapid pace after the crystals hit them and a large forest formed in from of him in minutes as many demons were hit by the crystals.

Loke was amazed by the display of magic in front of him. He knew about Dragons and Gods existence as a Celestial spirit himself.

But he didn't see any of them use their majestic magic like this in front of him. He just gawked at Naruto as he practically created a jungle in front of him out of nowhere.

Naruto, on the other hand, continued the roar in all directions, and when he saw most of the Demons turned into trees, he stopped his attack.

As most of them are no threat to him now, he can concentrate on the few who escaped and deal with that Demon Theon himself. When the name of Theon crossed his mind, Naruto's unbridled fury and rage came out as he can't control them for some reason.

"Wind Style: Raging Storm," said Naruto and threw the raging storm, but it was not enough to calm his anger.

"Wind Style: Rasenshuriken,"

"Earth Style: Rasenshuriken,"

"Water Style: Rasenshuriken,"

"Fire Style: Rasenshuriken,"

"Lightning Style: Rasenshuriken," raged Naruto, channelling all his fury and rage into the destructive discs of magical elements.

As a result of this, 5 similar but different orb's formed around him, each of different colour and elements, making a spectacular sight to see. Each is held by 2 wood clones.

But what followed it was not pretty, even a bit. Naruto launched each of them, which were carried by 2 clones and threw all of them at a time.

The wind disk made the loudest noise while the Fire and Lightning crackled with rage in the other 2, Water and Earth were moving smoothly until all of them started hitting trees.

No tree stood a chance in the destructive path of 5 Rasenshuriken as they were broken with ease. Loke can see 3 quarters of the Demons looking at the attacks with wide shocks while the remaining quarter lay dispersed as the tree branches.

The 5 Rasenshuriken hit a cluster of Demons each and the first one to hit is Wind one. It created a ringing noise and no demon, survived it, not even blood coming from them.

Even a drop of blood is not wasted when the attack hit and every Demon wondered whether the attack worked but they can see the attack still was moving and hell broke loose.

One group saw a purple ball approach, which Naruto knew as his Lightning Rasenshuriken and saw in satisfaction as it electrocuted all the Demons who dared to stand in its path.

The next one which exploded was the orange ball which was made of Fire. And it started a wildfire across the area, burning all the trees and anything that came in its way.

Water and Earth Rasenshuriken hit at the same time, creating a large wave of water with hardened earth rocks in them, killing many of the demons.

Dodoro was unaffected by the mass murder of his soldiers, rather he was smiling brightly.

"Yes, yes. It was finally done, my lord. At last, you're going to reach your full power again and I'll be waiting for your to celebrate this," said Dodoro to a sleeping Theon and activated a magic circle with a hand gesture.

The magic circle came to life and sucked everything which is made of magic on the floor, which included Naruto's and Loke's attacks and dead Demons without any discrimination and Naruto didn't notice as he was still taking his rage by killing Demons left, right and centre, not coming out of his enraged state.

All the magic that was taken was sucked into the magic circle and the magic circle slowly descended towards Theon, absorbing everything in its path.

Dodoro on the other hand jumped to give some more time for everything to be prepared as he knew the process would take time.

He enacted his Lord's plan by pushing the blonde into rage as his curse influences any creature and with subtle pushes here and there, he achieved what he wanted and Naruto provided him with much-required magic.

He went face to face with the immortal they had failed to kill and started his fight with the Lion spirit while Naruto is rampaging through anyone that dared to come towards him.

This continued for some time, as Naruto tore through the numbers of Demons like papers and Loke and Dodoro fought to a standstill as the Demon is just stalling.

After some time, as if everything was ready, a loud rumble shook the cave, gaining the attention of everyone who was fighting.

A large earthquake followed, and a large figure rose from the other side of the area.

He is a tall humanoid with a pair of black, bat-like wings, black horns, clawed hands, and a long, arrow-tipped tail. His pale skin is mostly covered by a black coating and black lines and wrinkles. His teeth are pointed and black, and his irises are red.

His body has an odd stitching pattern as if it has been torn and restitched with all his body having black lines visible on his pale skin. He has a malicious smile on his face as if he knew a nasty secret that others don't.

He also has a large trident in his hand which resembles a dark, metal trident with a handle-like formation at the back. The trident has bandage-like wrappings near the top half.

At the tip of the trident is a purple skull, adorned by a headpiece reminiscent of those worn by tribal chiefs. The trident's sharp edges are black with its handle being made of gold.

It also had a metallic shine to it. At the back of his skull are two yellow strings with blue rings attached to the ends. In addition, the trident also holds a turquoise round stone in its mouth.

The person looked at everyone with cold eyes and as it scanned through the crowds, its red eyes landed on Naruto. It gave a wide smile.

"Naruto," it said in a raspy voice. Naruto was confused as all his rampage was stopped by this creature.

"Couldn't remember me? It's me, Theon," Theon said and Naruto got an outraged expression at that proclamation. All his hate and rage came back full force as he remembered how this good for nothing shit played with Sirius.

His eyes changed from cerulean blues to that of blood red with 3 tomoes wildly spinning in them and they changed again, this time into a red swirl, glaring at the similar reds of Theon.

"Is that all anger, hate and malice I'm seeing? Oh my, Naruto, I didn't think you had such hatred in you," said Theon in a faux emotional tone.

Naruto isn't listening to any of this as everything he is seeing is red. This Demon trapped Sirius and hurt him and in addition to all this, he injured his precious son in front of him, as to spite him.

All this made his magic go haywire as the rocks and area around him started to crack at the passive pressure his magic is creating.

Loke was horrified by the expression on Naruto's face. It was full of hate and malice as if he trying to kill this Theon with his stare alone.

And Loke knew if it is some other person instead of this Demon, they would have been terrified by now by the glow and danger Naruto possesses.

'Loke, take cover and don't get involved,' heard Loke someone speak. It was similar to Naruto's but it is as if they were controlling something primal and Loke did as asked without a question as he took to a large hill to the side as fast as possible.

All the demons were too engrossed in Theon's glory to see him and Loke hid behind a large peak while peaking through the gaps of the rock.

He also made a chain spear around him as he had a suspicion that things are going to turn ugly, fast.

"Let me explain how I knew your magic," said Theon, as if he is lecturing a small child. Naruto had enough and a reddish-orange fire started to surround him.

"Susanoo," said Naruto in a cold tone.

The ethereal flames started to spread around him. Bones started to form along with veins and muscle, covering the arms and rib cage that already formed.

Its head, which was just a skull started from veins and soon, it took the face of a warrior and has a helmet that features a long tengu nose, two spikes over each eye, a slit stretching across its mouth, three gaps on each of its cheeks resembling Naruto's whiskers and one additional gap on its chin.

Its arms started forming, and 4 arms formed in total with 2 holding swords and the other 2 holding out as if praying.

The fire started to spread and a lower body formed, with 2 legs and an overall armoured suit as a samurai started to form across the whole body, which stood a good height of 50 meters.

It's a colossal ethereal structure with reddish-orange flames spreading across its body and 2 katanas and prayer beads in its other 2 hands.

Everyone in the vicinity can see Naruto's ethereal structure with ease while the blonde is in the middle of the structure, at the place of its heart.

"Yasaka Magatama," said Naruto and the beads in his hands started to spin and formed into a spinning disk. He threw them across towards a cackling Theon.

"What a pain," said the Demon and with a flick of his hand, black mass started to form and nullified the magatama.

"Interesting," said Theon as he received the knowledge of what the attack was.

"That's a nifty trick you have," he complimented the blonde, who isn't listening to him.

"Kamui Shuriken," said Naruto as he threw another black shuriken towards Theon. Theon, who was expecting it to be the same attack as before, sent his black mass at the shuriken, only for them to phase throw the black mass and as it was about to hit the Demon, another of his kind jumped in the way and split in half, his body scattered across the area.

'What is this? A type of teleportation magic?' Thought Theon as his superior senses gave him a good idea about the attack used.

While Theon was pondering what happened, Naruto was slicing through the demons who stood in his way like there was no tomorrow.

His 2 ethereal katanas, started slicing through them like a hot knife through butter, giving them no chance to defend or escape his wrath.

Loke was looking from the cracks of the rocks in awe. He didn't know Naruto was this powerful and the humanoid structure didn't help much.

'What power! I didn't expect him to be this powerful. What is that thing? It is slicing through all those demons like they were leaves in a storm!' Wondered Loke.

Though he wanted to know what was happening, he chose to wait and watch as he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against the opponent Naruto is facing, not without his Regulus Magic.

Theon on the other hand had enough. He thought of giving the blonde a chance to join his army and become useful for his cause, but the blonde had done enough damage that he was considering killing him and using his magic.

His magic, Mimic, can copy anything, after all. Mimicry allows Theon to reproduce any magic he had touched.

It was limited by the type of magic and container the target has, but his ability also has the shapeshifting ability, which negates that weakness and gives him the perfect 'magic' to kill the man he loathes the most.

He knew his magic will be the perfect tool for him and is very proud of that aspect as he can practically copy anything.

That's the reason why he was able to mimic the magic of Joseph and Dan in the camp without much trouble.

"As pleasantries are over, let's start the main course," said Theon and attacked a rampaging Naruto.

"Birdcage," he said, trapping the colossal structure in a cage made of strings. Threads are his finest magic as he fought tooth and nail with another powerful mage to get this as he had to kill that one for him to fully gain control over this magic using mimic.

Theon loves his thread magic so much as it gives life to anything he wants and he can even create strong doppelgangers. He got an idea and started walking towards the rune in which the blonde's light magic was sealed.

"Let me see how you react when you get a taste of your own medicine," said Theon as he slowly walked towards the rune.

"You bastard, I'll kill you," roared Naruto, his Susanoo trying everything possible to get out of the cage.

Suddenly, his senses calmed down as he felt a warm hand on his shoulder, which was reassuring and sucked all his rage, killing intent and made him think instead of giving into his senses with a calming effect.

In a Forest in Guiltina

In a dimly lit cave, there was a large tree which has weird colours and markings on it. It has large bark with a black and green symbol on it.

It started to glow wildly with red colour spreading all over its body, trying to take over its very existence. But from the cross mark in the middle, where there is a combination of black, green and gold, a strange light started to come.

It slowly spread across the entire tree, taking power from the reserves it held and from the green mark in the middle, successfully pushing the redness away.

This managed to remove the veil of anger from itself and it took effect on Naruto as it managed to perform its activities to stay alive without much problem.

This is the tree that grew after Naruto left the sealed cave from the will of Aldoron, the Wood Dragon God to protect Naruto and it stands true to that motive.

Back with Naruto

As all his rage and anger subsided. Naruto started to think clearly as he saw Theon make his way towards the rune his magic was sealed and smirked.

He saw the demon take his Light All Slayer magic and saw him shout in joy as the magic started intoxicating him.

"Yes. What potent and powerful magic. I can't understand why a puny punk like you have this magic. I see, it is not your power that is this potent. The magic itself is so potent.

With this power, I can kill him. Yes, I can. Men, join me," called Theon as he extended his hand. Naruto knew what he was doing.

Fusion, a spell in his repertoire which allows the user to merge with creatures that have qualities and physiology like him. But it doesn't work effectively for humans as humans differ in not only physiology but also qualities.

But he knew what Theon is doing is perfect as all the demons were his loyal servants and share similar physiology if not that strong as him. So that is going to suit them well.

Naruto smirked, when the last of them, Dodoro jumped towards Theon and merged with the First Demon and his body bloated with all the magic being synchronised into one, Theon spoke.

"Amazing. I didn't think I'll tell this word to magics other than mine," said Theon as he walked towards Naruto.

"Let's try this," said Theon and shot a golden chain towards Naruto and tied him even though his adamantine chains tried to intercept light chains.

"Light Chains. Is it? What a powerful way to bind your opponents. Well, let me explain about my magic and schemes I have for you," said Theon with a large smile.

Naruto gave an exasperated sigh as he had enough of this selfish shits boasting about himself and everything he did. 'Damn. Why did I get stuck like this?' He thought mentally pulling his hair.

'If this idiot is adamant on giving me time, then why not amuse him for a bit,' thought Naruto and though he can use Kamui, he chose to stay put to listen as it is just a matter of time.

"So my magic, Mimic, can copy any magic and can also help me use that magic to its full capacity like how I'm doing with yours. But it seems your magic doesn't need the user to be killed to fully use it.

So I can use Thread magic, Ink magic, Lava magic, Terrain Effect magic, Possession magic, and…" Theon went on for some time.

"I recall mages who can use Light and Darkness like this. If I'm correct, this magic is the fabled Light All Slayer Magic, which is called the Primary Slayer magic." Said Theon and this piqued Naruto's interest.

He didn't know much about his Light All Slayer magic except what the book he was given told about it.

"Oh, am I correct in my assumption of your magic?" Asked Theon as he saw Naruto stop his efforts to escape after hearing the name of his magic.

"Interested to hear its history?" Asked Theon with a smile and Naruto nodded eagerly.

"I can share, I suppose. So the last heard about this magic was before I went into hibernation and the users were revered to be the most powerful people alive.

I didn't know much about what happened to them and how their magic got to you. But they were the strongest of their generation which, even I didn't dare to defy.

So if I master this magic, I'll be the strongest as well and kill him or you can just join me and we can kill him," offered Theon to a surprised Naruto.

"Didn't expect my offer?" He asked and Naruto nodded.

"I know magics like this doesn't take the change in holder lightly and I knew you were stalling for time for the magic to react." Said Theon with a smile and Naruto was surprised, to say the least.

"What do you take me for, a child? I have been alive since the era of One Magic, boy. I have a higher perception of magic than other creatures, even compared to my kind."

"That may be true. But if you knew the Light All Slayer magic is going to reject you, then why are you still keeping this futile effort," said Naruto, speaking for the first time since Theon's monologue started.

"That's simple, I want to fight you at your best and though you are a Dragon God Slayer, I understand you don't want to use that magic as it attracts the attention of so many unwanted people." Said Theon with a superior smirk proving again that he is superior to all the enemies Naruto fought till now.

As the Demon had so much experience fighting, he knew so many things Naruto hadn't known. He is in a whole different league when compared to all the enemies Naruto fought till now.

"So when is it going to be?" Asked Theon about the magic surge that will take place giving Naruto his Light Slayer magic.

"Now," said Naruto, the golden chains that were restricting him started to sink into his skin, not damaging even a bit. If closely observed, one can even find a lack of burnt marks of light chains in his skin as they are very hot generally.

"Then why did you restrain me if you want to fight me at full strength?" Asked Naruto. He can see why, but he is just testing how much the Demon was willing to share.

"That would be saying, wouldn't it?" Said Theon, losing all the control he has on Light Slayer magic, but staying in his bulk form.

"Let's get started, I think I don't have much time," said Naruto.

"Benihime," called Naruto and his Red Princess came into his hand in a cloud of smoke. Theon tapped his trident and they both charged at each other.

Naruto cancelled his Susanoo as he had his Light Slayer magic started to consume his magic when the chains attached to him and though he had a lot of reserves, he doesn't want to waste any of it as he knew the fight between him and Theon will be one to remember and he needs every bit of advantage he had.

Sword and Trident clashed, whipping out the magic in all directions as both weapons are imbued with magic. Naruto's light and Theon's black ink.

They slashed, parried, cut and pierced and tried every move in a weapons battle but both parties didn't get damaged and injured and came to a standstill.

"That's good sword mastery. So you can make use of your light on weapons as well," said Theon as he saw Naruto make another light sword in addition to the sword in his right hand.

"Making small talk to distract me?" Asked Naruto as he can perfectly see all of Theon's movements because of his active Sharingan.

The ancient demon has proved to be a worthy opponent as he still fighting to stand still with him even though he is using multiple light swords, spears and other weapons to get an edge.

The most fascinating aspect of the demon is his skin. It seems because of the merger with his servants, his skin thickened to the point that his light magic is unable to pierce it.

At least his golden light can't. He only had one option to bypass this and if what Theon said is true, he won't be surprised by this.

"Switch: Gold to Red," said Naruto. As his switching ability allows him to change the colour of his light and change the potency and nature of it to that colour.

But the most advantageous to Naruto is his sword. Benihime being a sword of red only allows his red light to increase its sharpness even further.

"Switching again? I must admit, it was an unforeseen ability on my part when I disguised myself as Joseph and Dan and was surprised by the move. Not anymore," said Theon as he prepared a thread.

"Red Blaze," said Naruto as he stared at Theon with Benihime in hand. It released a blazing red fire towards Theon who released the thread in his hand.

The thread shot like a bullet and was sore towards the approaching flame. Though it was in flame form, the light in the attack was so potent but the thread managed to break through it, burning at the end.

"It seems they are a perfect match. Hmm, I wonder," said Theon and got a wicked smile.

"Yes. This will serve as a test for you. If you win, you will join me. If you lose, I'll kill you." said Theon in an arrogant tone. Naruto didn't give in to his urge to kick the demon on the head.

"Let's begin,"

"Black Knight," said Theon as he created a knight. It took the form of a normal-looking knight but had the body and shape of Theon. Its eyes lit up as it moved towards Naruto.

"Face my Knight, Naruto," said Theon grandiosely as the knight charged towards him with its sword in hand and armour of strings. Naruto can also see a small string connection to Theon's hand which connected both of them.

'So if I cut that string, I can kill the knight,' thought Naruto as he readied Benihime. His blood mist shield was able to stop the first strike of the Knight.

Naruto formed his Susanoo rib cage, which acted as his defence while one hand of the warrior was using Benihime to stop and attack the knight.

This continued for a while and unnoticed by him, Theon started making several clones of himself from threads.

'Yes. My Tread Clones will attack him from all sides when he is not noticing,' he thought happily as his Black Knight occupied Naruto's attention.

With a signal of his hand, his clones launched an attack from all sides, including the Black Knight, who kept Naruto in a deadlock, restricting his movement.

'Shit,' Naruto noticed a bit too late as the other clones released their attacks.

"Lava Magic: Stream of Destruction,"

"Lava Magic: Hellhound,"

"Black Magic: Black Fire,"

"Black Magic: Intoxication,"

"String Magic: Puppet String,"

"String Magic: Stitching Sting,"

"Ink Magic: Melting Ink,"

"Black Knight: Petrification," said all the Clones at once as they fired their variety of magics at Naruto.

Naruto felt deja vu at this as he is the one with clones firing spells and Theon doing it made an irony. His brain went through all possibilities.

He can use Kamui, but the Knight put him in a deadlock and if he gets free in the Kamui dimension, who knows what he will do to Sirius.

'Wait, if I get rid of his deadlock, I can use my magic,' thought Naruto and he had the best Jutsu to get rid of the Knight from him.

"Chidori: Nagashi, (Stream)" said Naruto. By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flowed from him through his entire body allowing him to affect the Knight.

As the knight seem to have been made from black strings which were of some kind of metal, it conducted more electricity and his idea worked.

The Black Knight fell to the ground without any moment and Naruto used the attack he least used as activation of Kamui takes a few seconds.

"Amaterasu," said Naruto and the black flames formed in the area of his view. The black flames of Amaterasu formed a circle around Naruto, burning anything that came into contact with them.

The Hellhound is the first thing the black flames burnt and the hound left no trail to testify its existence.

Black fire added to Amaterasu, which only added to the fuel as Amaterasu consumed them with Intoxication, which was made of black smoke consumed by Naruto. Lava Stream couldn't pass the border of black flames Naruto made and got disintegrated in them.

Unnoticed by Naruto, a small string took hold of his body, striking him at the back of his neck as it passed through all of Naruto's defences without much difficulty.

As Naruto turned around to see the cause of his pain, he was shocked to see the frozen Black Knight standing with the string coming from his hand.

"Oh my, it seems you have fallen for my attack, Naruto. Now how to teach you a lesson?" Said Theon aloud as he walked to a blank looking Naruto.

He touched him, only for Naruto in front of him to change into a variety of golden chains and wrap him in place.

"Illusion?" Said Theon and with a moment of his hand, broke free of the chains wrapping around him.

"It seems you have more tricks than I anticipated, Naruto," said Theon, as he turned to another Naruto who was standing in his spot.

"So I'm in an illusion all along," concluded Theon with a wide smile.

"Let's get started." Said Theon in finality, his expression changing from amused to serious. He is finally taking Naruto seriously as he played with the blonde till now because of the arrogance of gaining all his strength back. Now the real fight begins.

And Cut

Don't forget to suggest to me the techniques of Mangekyou Sharingan you like Naruto to have and if they are good, they might be given to Naruto.

And with this, 3 abilities of Naruto's Mangekyou are selected. Only one ability remains which you can write to me and I'll select the most interesting one.

Tell me what you think in your comments or DM's. See you all in the next chapter.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

4