Dealing With The Demon
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

You can read up to Ch 34 now on my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Telepathy'

"Dragons/Demon/Spirits" Dragons or Demons Speaking.

'Dragon/Demon/Spirits thought' Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic"

Enjoy.

Not Yet

Chapter 28

Dealing With The Demon

"Let's get started." Said Theon in finality, his expression changing from amused to serious. He is finally taking Naruto seriously as he played with the blonde till now because of his arrogance. Gaining all his strength back gave him a nig head. Theon gave Naruto a once over and smiled.

"You have managed to recover all your magic I see. So you are busy absorbing light into you, is it?"

"Yes. For a worthy opponent like you, I can't play dumb, can I?" Asked Naruto seriously.

"Yes, yes. Now for the real match," said Theon and an inky substance started to leak from him. It formed into another Theon.

"Another clone?" Asked Naruto. It's not like he will be surprised by clones of all things. His 10 Wood Clones, which he made when he came here appeared beside him, taking their starting stance.

"Clones against clones, a nice concept. But I'm not going to give you time for that,"

"Too bad," said Naruto with a gesture of his hand, an explosion took place under Theon.

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

"Explosion magic…. Clone, hmm. Too bad, explosions can't damage me," said Theon as he absorbed the explosion.

'Oh God, he has explosion magic as well,' thought Naruto. He is trying to find a weakness in the Demon so that he can exploit that. But Theon seems to have every counter for his magic.

As he has Black Magic for his Light, which made him resort to Black Light when he last fought him in the form of Dan. Lava Magic, Terrain Effect, String/Thread, Ink and now Explosion magic, at least resistance to it.

Though he now has his Light Magic, which exponentially increased his chances of beating Theon, it doesn't mean it is going to be an easy win.

"I think I have talked enough. Let's continue," he said in a serious tone.

"Terrain Effect: Inverse Gravity," said Theon and everything in the area started to float. Naruto felt gravity crush him as it was being reversed and he changed the density of his body by not only using his Earth magic but also his light.

Changing his body to as light as wind and went ahead and coated it with his light armour to nullify any outside effects. His clones following suit.

"Light Armour? Good."

"Terrain Effect: Spiralling World," called Theon and the area around them started to move in all directions.

First, it turned upside down, next left to right, then it started spinning and so on. Naruto thought the best way out and started to fly instead of staying on the moving ground.

Loke was not that lucky as he is stuck to the rock with his chains and when the ground started to move, it took him with it.

What followed can be described as the worst rollercoaster ride by the celestial spirit as he thought of vomiting so many times, but thought better of it.

As he doesn't know where his puke goes and if it hits him or worse Naruto, they will lose all the chances of escaping here alive.

One of Naruto's clone was beside him, assisting him by making him light like them and float around. Seeing this, Theon responded.

"Oh, I didn't think my magic would affect him that much. Tell me, what is a Celestial Spirit doing with you, Slayer of Aldoron?" Asked Theon curiously. At this point, Naruto was not surprised by the Demon's knowledge.

"We are in a strange predicament and he ended up stuck in this world," he explained and Theon nodded thoughtfully.

Theon felt different from all the enemies Naruto fought as the ancient Demon is not only knowledgeable and strong, he likes saying his monologue very much and is oddly curious about things.

"Ink Magic: Arrows,"

"Thread Magic: Bullets,"

"Lava Magic: Lava Balls," said Theon and fired three different magics simultaneously without using his clones.

"Water Style: Raging Wave," said Naruto as he released large amounts of water into the area which countered all 3 attacks by diluting ink magic, slowing the bullets and cooling Lava.

"Hmm, I wonder?" Said Theon aloud and Naruto didn't like how he looked as he had the same expression when he came here, beating Sirius around like a useless toy.

Naruto's clones were ready for anything the ancient Demon would try, but they didn't expect his move.

Threads started to move and Naruto guessed too late what he was doing as he saw Theon's threads pierce through Loke's chains.

His clone broke into pieces of wood as another thread attacked the other clones and dispelled all of them.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," he heard the Lion spirit scream.

"Let's see. Chain Magic, Ring Magic, oh, what is this, Regulus Magic? What an interesting one. Let's test it," said Theon. Naruto watched in horror as Loke's body, which was pulled out by Theon's threads went limp for a second.

A clock sound was heard in the area and Loke was engulfed in a golden magic circle. He screamed through the whole process.

Naruto continued watching, unable to do anything as his body was frozen similar to what happened when he saw Sirius being dragged.

Though he didn't have that much bond with Leo like the one he had with Sirius, the Lion spirit was in a similar situation and became a good friend.

"Now, my puppet, let's get rid of this menace," said Theon and Loke's body started moving again, but his appearance changed drastically.

He doesn't have his sunglasses or suit but all his physical traits like his lean body and frame were retained with a minor bulk to them.

He now wore a black and gold plate armour with a blue cape that has the symbol of the Leo constellation etched upon the front skirt. Additionally, he has extremely long hair that better resembles a mane and has a much more frightening, sinister appearance than his gentle demeanour before Theon took control.

"Orders, Lord-Theon," said Leo in a monotone.

"We are going to kill him. Use your full capabilities," ordered Theon and Leo stood from his kneeling position and turned to Naruto.

"Chain Forest," said Leo and chains started to shoot down on Naruto in all directions. He just used Kamui and stayed out as all of them passed through him.

"Dark Regulus: Hammer of Darkness," he said, covering his hand in a bluish-black light, observing that Naruto became tangible, hitting Naruto in the gut.

Naruto didn't expect Loke to know ans took the attack in full force. But his light armour took the brunt of it and threw his rolling back.

He hit the end of the arena with a sickening crack as the rock wall of the area cracked on impact. That woke Naruto up from his surprise.

"You, you not only injured Sirius now you have gone too far by getting Leo involved in this. I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!" yelled Naruto in rage.

"STAMPEDE," yelled Naruto with all his anger and hatred towards Theon.

Stampede is a precursor state to a Dragon Slayer's Dragon ForceStampede is a term used by Dragons for reckless destruction of human civilisations, which his father also had done in the past.

Stampede lost its prominence and use when Dragon's started taking Humans to make them Dragon Slayer and were taught Dragon Force, making them a humanoid Dragon.

Aldoron thought better of it as Naruto's Dragon Force will bring catastrophe to the world around as it generally comes out as a result of utter despair or pain and so taught him Stampede.

The area started to shake and a large earthquake, stronger than anything that occurred till now shook the area and the ceiling started to shake violently. It caved in promptly.

A large expanse of desolate land came to the view of the three as the area were in was a smoking mess now because of Naruto's Stampede activation.

"You managed to break all the enchantments and runes I put on this place? Interesting," said Theon as the area promptly collapsed after just a few seconds of shaking.

'What power! His raw output from whatever this Stampede is managed to cave in the ancient cave? I must have that power!' Thought Theon, excited.

"Surge," Theon heard a feral voice that sounded familiar to a Dragon. The next power outburst is even more violent than the previous one, vaporising the cave that they were in moments ago.

Theon just smiled casually. The situation he was in did not deter his excitement even a bit. After all, he managed to reconnect a connection that was severed by the Celestial Spirit King.

Leo silently appeared beside him, just by Theon's mental order. "You take back while I take front,"

They both jumped into action. Theon went face to face with Naruto and started a fistfight. His magic, Mimic, adapting to the increased dexterity and speed of his opponent.

Meanwhile, Leo was charging an attack for a 2-way assault on the enemy as his master had ordered too.

"Sanction of Darkness," said Leo, quickly appearing in front of Naruto. He engulfed Naruto with the dark flames, trying to dispel Naruto's Magic.

As the dark ball reached Naruto, sucking his light, he sucked the dark light, without a second thought and his body started to turn blue.

"Idiot. Do you think you can eat my dark light and survive? It is the antithesis for light. You will die soon," laughed Leo maniacally.

Naruto's body started to turn pale. As his body started taking in the negative effects of absorbing Leo's magic when a radiant light from his necklace pushed some magic into his system.

The sudden injection of magic pushed the dark parts of the magic out and Naruto released it like a large roar into the air, releasing all the foul magic that he consumed from Leo's attack.

Leo and Theon both were flabbergasted for different reasons. Leo because he knew the effects of his Dark Regulus magic and the damage it causes to the victim's body.

Theon because he felt something he didn't feel in centuries. His body shook in rage as he sensed something that belonged to his enemy in Naruto. He didn't like it.

"Nuclear Cannon," yelled Theon, losing his cool for the first time till now. He fired a powerful heat ray straight ahead that can destroy towns at Naruto.

Nuclear Magic was his creation which he kept close to his chest, not even teaching to his most trusted subordinate, Dodoro. The name sort of came by itself.

He was just born then and was trying his magic as he was somehow born with magic instead of curses like other Demons. His magic, which was a golden flame, lit up at the beginning of a large clearing.

It burnt everything that it touched into ashes and didn't leave anything of the clearing. In his view, it made a new clearing. So he named it Nuclear magic.

Theon later found the true capabilities of his magic and the after-effects it left whenever it is used and it affected even his subordinates and he chose to not use it.

A burst of golden orange flame started to move towards Naruto fastly. The name made a smile appear on Naruto's face. The attack was apt for his title as the Destroyer.

The attack reached Naruto, only to phase through him as if he was a ghost and Naruto smiled widely. Stampede is not only used by Dragons but also the primary slayers as well.

In this case, the primary elements of Light and Darkness fill up their holder with unimaginable amounts of light or darkness.

If the holder survives, they get an unmatched boost to their physical and mental capabilities, easily increasing their strength by 3-5 times and in the case of Naruto, that's enough to kill Theon.

"I hate that ability if yours," spat Theon, still angry. Naruto smiled at that. The sudden power surge took adjusting and it seems their roles are reversed.

He can still feel the primal urge to pounce the Demon to death for what he had done, but there is also a sense of intelligence, which is calculating the best way to deal with this.

"Let's settle this," said Naruto and Theon was more than happy to oblige. Leo chose this moment and attacked Naruto while he was talking with Theon.

"Roar of Darkness," said Leo as he expelled dark light from his mouth towards Naruto. Naruto didn't respond with another attack, instead, he took the light into his hand and dispelled it. Frustrated that his attack was easily dispersed, Leo attacked with more vigour.

"Binding Chains,"

"Chain Execution," called Leo in succession. He made chains and sent them towards Naruto and as if to bind him, another chain with a sharp tip started to come towards him.

While Naruto's attention was on escaping the incoming chain, all the chains that held him grew sharp edges and sank into his body, making Naruto scream in pain.

But much to Leo' dismay, the Naruto in front of him vanished in a puff of smoke. He sensed someone behind him and used the first attack that came to his mind.

"Exploding Blade of Darkness," said Leo, lighting both his hands with his light like flames and started punching Naruto. Naruto's enhanced body withstood everything the dark spirit has to offer and Naruto decided to bring his friend back.

"Purge of Darkne-," Leo was about to use another attack when Naruto stared directly into his eyes. Hazel met red and Leo's body shook.

"Genjutsu: Forced Sleep," said Naruto and Leo's eyes drooped, his body relaxing, falling into Naruto's hands. 'Rest, my friend. You went through terrible things,' said Naruto telepathically.

He bound Leo in his chains as he still doesn't know whether the Lion spirit is in his senses or under Theon's control. He sent him into his Kamui dimension.

Theon was not sitting quietly all this time as he knew to defeat an enemy, attacking when they are not paying attention is the best method.

He was preparing one of his most powerful attacks he can use and its preparation was done when Naruto was attending to his puppet and he attacked.

"Nuclear Magic: Nuclear Strike," said Theon, extending his hands. His hands were engulfed in the same golden yellow flames, however, when fully charged, they changed into a shining emerald and charged towards Naruto.

Naruto sensed a large build of magic and turned to see a green flame coming towards him. He knew that even his enhanced body couldn't take it.

"Amaterasu," said Naruto, making a layer of black flames around him. To be safe, he also protected himself with the ribcage of his Susanoo.

The green fire came towards him, rather slowly compared to the last Nuclear magic attack, Naruto observed and hit his black flames. Standing to its name, Amaterasu nullified the flames, but the real problem started there.

The Nuclear Strike exploded after coming into contact with his Amaterasu, spreading an eerie green smoke across the desolate wasteland.

Naruto observed how the smoke started degrading the area around them like melting the ground and making snowfall in an empty land.

"What the fuck did you do? It changed everything, man," exclaimed Naruto as he tried his best to dispel the mushroom cloud that was forming upon them.

He had a bad feeling about this as he couldn't sense an inch of life in a 100-kilometre radius after that attack, which he previously sensed some trees here and there.

"You are impressed by my Nuclear magic? Thank you. It is wonderful magic if I say so myself," started Theon.

"Cut the crap you filthy shit. Tell me what did you do?" asked Naruto and Theon smiled widely.

"My Nuclear magic is special, yes. But its speciality doesn't lie in the magic alone. But the after-effects. It releases a toxic gas when it is countered or nullified. This toxic gas is more dangerous than the attack itself.

It spreads in the air, snatching life from anything it comes into contact with. I think that would be enough. After all, I mustn't give all my secrets away," said proudly Theon, irritating Naruto even more.

"Dome of Death," called Naruto. A large dome formed around Theon which made the Demon smile.

"Oh, Naruto. Did you forget I knew all your attacks?" he asked and as the Dome started heating up, a large wall of flames formed around Theon, protecting him.

"Sea Gods: Judgement," called Naruto, making a large water hand that fell on Theon from the sky. The Demon just vaporised the water with his flames.

"Incinerate," said Theon, sending a large flame towards Naruto. It was upon the blonde in seconds.

"Shatter," said Naruto used his light to shatter the flame with his light. Due to their increased potency due to Naruto's Stampede mode, they cut through the fire with much ease.

"Nuclear Flame," said Theon and created a nuclear explosion enveloping a large area. Naruto escaped the area with much ease and Theon changed tactics.

"Ink: Venom," said Theon, releasing his ink magic. The ink he released was so much that it covered a large area. It started to separate in all directions.

Naruto observed how it started taking form and took the forms of demons he fought before Theon's awakening and they also had black lines across them much like Theon himself.

They opened their eyes and started attacking Naruto without any sense. Spells flew in all directions without any aim. And hit everything around them.

"Light Style: Arrows,"

"Light Style: Giant Arrows,"

"Light Style: Exploding Arrows,"

"Scatter,"

"Shatter,"

"Senbon,"

Attacked Naruto as his attacks went in all directions to stop the senseless demons, but much to his disappointment, when they hit one of the ink demons, they would disperse and reform again as if nothing happened.

"Death Strike," Said Theon, attacking Naruto as he was putting all his effort to kill his subordinates. The Death Strike is also an attack of his Nuclear magic.

It is a wide area spell with deadly radiation that completely destroys the flesh and soul of all living beings while leaving material objects intact.

That means, his Ink creations will survive this and it will kill Naruto even if it grazes the blonde's skin. Naruto, even though busy with his effort killing the inky things, knew the effect of Theon's Nuclear magic.

"Kamui," he said, turning intangible at the last second, escaping the effects of the toxic magic. Theon was not deterred by this as his ink subordinates absorbed the attack.

"Let's see how you will escape them when they fire it at you," said Theon. Naruto noticed the black lines changing to green on all the ink demons Theon created.

He had enough of them as if they were like an undying army and when he thought that, he got an idea.

He noticed the sun and a plan came to his mind. As the sun is out, he can use his magic to full effect and recover from the drain quickly.

With this in mind, he used the most destructive attack in his arsenal which can kill armies without much trouble.

He used his magic and created small water droplets shaped like droplets from the air in the atmosphere, like lenses floating in the air.

After the droplets were formed like lenses, he made some more, spreading them across the large expanse of land they were in to not miss any of the demons.

"Megiddo (Fury of the God)," said Naruto and used the light coming from the Sun mixing his holy element into the droplets, creating a laser beam.

It started to strike every demon present and due to the mix of Holy magic into it, they were burnt upon contact, killing them in an instant.

Naruto thought process was simple. As they were made of the Demons Theon consumed, they might be undead and as he thought, all the demons started screaming because of the burning sensation the holy magic was creating.

The laser will come, hit the target like a bullet, piercing its way out and joining the thousands of water droplets that were already existing in the air.

It was very efficient and effective as Naruto saw a sharp decline in the numbers of Theon's subordinates in just a few minutes.

As they were burned after being hit because of the holy magic, they couldn't replicate any further, effectively killing them once and for all.

Theon was also hit, but he regenerated the effects without much effort as small amounts of Holy magic doesn't affect him.

"What a clever use of Holy magic, Naruto. I'm impressed," said Theon with a burning green hand. Naruto dodged as he didn't have enough time to use his Kamui.

The punch shook the ground upon impact, melting the matter as green wisps started to come out, releasing the toxic gas around.

Naruto jumped back, creating some distance. It seems playtime is over for the Demon as he jumped into action himself.

"Mimic: Nuclear Cannon," said Theon and fired a Nuclear Cannon towards Naruto using his Mimic magic. Instead of one, two Nuclear Cannons approached Naruto from left and right, locking him in the middle.

"Half Moon Slash," said Naruto, accelerating his sword at the speed of light, releasing wide arcs of light in both directions through Benihime.

The Half Moon is in white as it is made up of white light and slashed through incoming Nuclear magic with ease. But always, it released the toxic smoke.

Naruto had enough of the toxic gas being released into the surrounding areas as he doesn't know how much he can handle or take in.

"Wind Style: Cataclysm," said Naruto, using the strongest wind attack he ever came across.

The Cataclysm is an S-rank Jutsu he read from his father's scrolls and true to its name, it creates unimaginable destruction in its wake.

As the situation was dire and Naruto didn't know where he was or if anyone stayed beyond the 100km radius, he used it.

The Cataclysm didn't take much time to create chaos. Wild winds started forming and ripped through all the smoke that formed in the area because of Theon's Nuclear magic.

The green smoke started to spread across in all directions and Naruto added one more attack to neutralise its further spread as he observed how thick smoke was.

"Wind Style: Shredding Blades," he said and small wind blades joined the wild winds and started to break down the thick smoke and dispel it.

Naruto watched in satisfaction as all smoke left the area, but the toll it took on his chakra reserve was large and Theon didn't seem that amused either.

As the blonde not only spoiled his Spiralling World by destroying the cave which he painfully built long ago, but also destroyed his subordinates.

He stomped all of over his dream and now killed the resurrected subordinates he gave life to. He had enough of the blonde menace as he proved again to be a menace to his plans.

He decided to finish this menace once and for all, with that attack. 'Are you sure it is the only option, my lord?' Asked Dodoro in Theon's mind.

'I can make him lose his mind. You can reconstruct him from the beginning then,' he suggested.

'It's not that easy, Dodoro. The last time you did, he was angry and furious. But now he is calm and his strength tripled as well. I had enough of this thing. He is not a normal human as his Light Magic is not to scoff at and he is a Dragon God Slayer to boot.

That too Aldoron's, as if no one is free other than that talking bark. I can't take chances with him anymore,' said Theon in finality.

'But my lord, that attack kills you as well,' argued Dodoro as Nuclear magic is a double-edged sword and though its users were resistant to its effects to some extent, that doesn't mean that they are invincible.

If the technique they are discussing is used, even Theon will be affected even though he was at his full power. It is just that dangerous.

'So be it, Dodoro. I know I'll come back again in a few hundred years when magic is rich,' said Theon. Being one of the primary creatures to be created, he has that gift.

Unless his body is completely disintegrated and his magic wholly consumed, he will be reborn again, but after a long, long time. Not that it matters as his enemy doesn't die.

'I wish you would, my lord. I'll give you everything I was left with,' said Dodoro and prepared for self-sacrifice.

Naruto was also having an internal dialogue as he wanted to get rid of this demon. He doesn't want him to be alive and come after him again.

He had enough of him for a lifetime as he not only damaged Sirius but also took control of Loke and injured him, to what extent is to be seen.

He prepared the only attack he is confident that will destroy the Demon and prepared a backup in case needed. He made a clone for that.

He took a long breath, filling up his depleted reserves of Magic to perform his strongest attack any Slayer can use.

"Gravity Collapse," said Theon after his preparation was done. Creating a localized gravitational field disruption, resulting in an artificial supernova and subsequently, a black hole.

This is the most destructive nuclear magic that encompasses both physical and magical phenomena, making it very hard to defend against. That is why Theon is betting on this.

"Light All Slayer's: Wrath," said Naruto. A blinding light engulfed the area as the greenish-black flame of the Gravity Collapse and Naruto's Wrath collided.

True to its power, the Gravity Collapse stood strong and Naruto's breadth attack didn't stand a chance and as it moved forward, Naruto used his backup.

"I hope and desire for the power of the holy spirits. Listen to my appeal and overcome everything in your way! May you see the path of Light! Disintegration!"

Prayed Naruto's clone and the attack took form.

Disintegration is the strongest offensive magic in the Holy Magic attacks Naruto had. And so he used the strongest holy attack he had on the ancient demon.

As the large build-up of Ethernano was completed, multiple arrays of magic circles formed to condense the gathered magic as a Holy Magic blast that can disintegrate any creature to the molecular level.

With a bang, both attacks collided as Naruto made the attack vertical instead of horizontal as he wanted it to collide with the Nuclear magic of Theon.

Both attacks collided, releasing large amounts of magic and destruction on their surroundings as the ground started to shake, Naruto sensed an oddity.

Meanwhile

Council Chambers, Era

"Chairman, we detected a huge magic build up in the Pergrande Empire," said an assistant as he stumbled into the Council chambers.

"What! Where exactly?" Asked Seam, the Chairman.

"In the wastelands of the Empire, sir," said the assistant. Pergrande Empire is the largest country of Ishgar and the biggest asset to the Magic Council.

"Sir, it is fluctuating now," said another assistant, looking at the screen that showed the buildup of magic.

"Alert the Rune Knights about this and when everything is settled, I want this investigated." Said Seam and the assistant nodded and they all observed the screen curiously.

With Naruto

Instead of going on each other and fighting for dominance, they started to travel upwards as a small tear opened in the clouds above them much like the one which took Naruto, but different.

It started to suck all the magic from the powerful attacks and soon, layers of the ground started to tear, as if it was sucked by a vacuum.

Thankfully, Naruto used Kamui beforehand to escape from the after-effects of the toxic smoke that will be released if his attack failed.

He saw a pale Theon, who was gasping for air being lifted into the air towards the sky. He didn't want to give the Demon any chance to live.

"Particle Deterioration," said Naruto, injecting large amounts of light particles into uplifting Theon's body very painfully.

Theon felt like his nerves were burning from inside and as if his blood became hot lava instead of his life essential liquid.

As he reached cloud level, Naruto made an exploding gesture and Theon's body exploded from inside.

He died, spilling his innards out as the blood and gore fell to the ground as the hole sucked his magic dry, making him unable ro regenerate.

Unknowingly, Naruto fully killed Theon, not giving him any chance to reincarnate as the sky hole sucked his magic while he destroyed his body not leaving anything behind with his Amaterasu.

He sensed a familiar person nearby and disappeared in a Shunshin to greet the person. "What are you doing here, Mystogan?" Asked Naruto, appearing in front of the tattooed man in a burst of speed.

And Cut

Don't forget to suggest to me the techniques of Mangekyou Sharingan you like Naruto to have and if they are good, they might be given to Naruto.

And with this, 3 abilities of Naruto's Mangekyou are selected. Only one ability remains which you can write to me and I'll select the most interesting one.

Tell me what you think in your comments or DM's. See you all in the next chapter.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

3