Chapter 53
720 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kamar Taj was actually not considered a sanctuary, because the sanctuary had only three locations respectively in New York, London, and Hong Kong. These three sanctuaries protected the Earth from an invasion by the dark world.

Although there were passages or teleportation gates that could directly lead to the three supreme sanctuaries, Kamar Taj was not the sanctuary. It was the residence of the Sorcerer Supreme, Ancient One.

No one knew how many years the Sorcerer Supreme, Ancient One, had lived (A/N: Since it is the movie universe, so it is ‘her’). It was known that she had always been leading the Masters of the Kamar Taj to practice magic and guard the Earth.

 

That was right, even S.H.I.E.L.D. didn’t know that the Ancient One had been guarding the Earth in the Spiritual realm and the Dark World. Otherwise, Earth would have been eaten by Dormammu long ago.

There was no doubt that Dormammu was powerful, and after becoming the Lord of the Dark World, his power was almost god-like.

The Ancient One had called Doctor Strange the strongest mage among them.

However, it was said that Doctor Strange’s level was only equivalent to Dormammu’s childhood.

This was evidence of his strength.

Doctor Strange was also the main force in the Avengers due to his intelligence and magic power.

Without the protection of Ancient One and the three sanctuaries, Dormammu would have already succeeded in his invasion.

The reason why Lu Yuan suddenly wanted to go to Kamar Taj was not because of this. This matter had nothing to do with Dormammu. He had a different purpose.

Lu Yuan knew that the Time Stone was currently on Earth and it was kept by the Ancient One in Kamar Taj.

 

There were a total of two Infinity Stones on Earth, the Time Stone in Kamar Taj, and the Space Stone that S.H.I.E.L.D. was secretly protecting.

Lu Yuan did not want to interact with S.H.I.E.L.D., so he did not have any interest in Space Stone.

He still had a chance to get it in the future.

However, he was still very interested in the Infinity Stones.

It was said that the Infinity Stones had the power to destroy the world. Some people also said that they were born together when the universe was born.

In short, when all the Infinity Stones were gathered, they had extraordinary power. Thanos had used their power, and he only needed a snap of his finger to destroy half of the life of the universe.

That was why Lu Yuan was also interested in them.

Moreover, the Kryptonians were very resistant to magic, contrary to the rumors.

It was unknown who spread the word that Superman had zero resistance to magic.

However, it wasn’t like that. There were several comics where Superman and Shazam had fought against each other.

Shazam’s power came entirely from magic. In other words, even if Shazam punched and kicked, it was still magic. In particular, the lightning that he used to summon Shazam’s spell was one of his most powerful spells.

Superman was struck by that lightning more than once.

However, he did not die, nor did he lose his combat strength. On the contrary, Superman always had the advantage. There was also another battle where he held Shazam’s mouth and did not let him transform.

In fact, Superman’s magic resistance wasn’t low. He had even eliminated the most famous trickster.

Even if the trickster wasn’t counted, the Fifth Dimensional beings had God-like powers. They could change reality at will. Their one thought could destroy the universe, and another thought could return it to its original state.

Only a great god of this level could make Superman suffer in terms of magic.

Therefore, Zero Magic Resistance was just a rumor.

Normally, when Lu Yuan was in a human form, he was no different from Superman.

Originally, Lu Yuan was not afraid of ordinary magic power. Since he was Doomsday, he could just evolve in the process of fighting with magic power, and he could gradually become immune to magic power.

One thing, he had to admit, was that the Kryptonians had never mastered the power of magic.

Therefore, his ultimate goal was clear.

He was going to Kamar-Taj because he was interested in the Time Stone, and he wanted to learn about magic power.

Most importantly, he was wondering if he could learn magic?

Lu Yuan could be called invincible in terms of physical strength. Maybe he needed to learn about the power of magic if he still wanted to improve and grow, right?

Who knows how strong he would become if he continued to grow.

Anyway, there was nothing for him to do now. He couldn’t just run to the Universe to find trouble with Thanos, right?

It was not impossible, but unnecessary.

Lu Yuan thought about it. Why would he travel across the universe to find Thanos? To protect the peace of the universe?

It did sound lofty, but then what? Should he destroy the Kree empire?

But then what?

Challenge Galactus or the five gods?

But the question was, then what?

Lu Yuan had been in constant battle 100,000 years ago. He had fought with his neighbors to defend his home, and he had personally led a team to colonize the universe. He had also fought against Darkseid of Apokolips, and he had not even seen Oa’s Lantern Legion.

After that, he fought his 100,000 subordinates who had become Doomsday.

He was too tired. He spent these 100,000 years sleeping, but he didn’t forget the past. On the contrary, he felt that the previous events had just happened yesterday.

He was already too tired, and he didn’t want to run around the universe and fight without any reason.

So he had a plan of his own and he wanted to live his life as he saw fit.

Competing for universe supremacy? Or guarding the galaxy?

Sorry, he didn’t have that much ambition, nor did he have that much consciousness. Now, he just wanted to live comfortably to amuse himself.

Lu Yuan bid farewell to Tony and Little Pepper. He quietly left the bustling city and arrived at an iceberg in a flash.

Lu Yuan had already given his business plans to Tony, and Little Pepper also knew what to do in the future. So, he did not have to worry about the company.

The iceberg he arrived at this time was Mount Everest.

Mount Everest was not only the highest peak in the world, it was also the main peak of the Himalayas. The reason why Lu Yuan came here was because Kamar Taj was in the Himalayas.

Instead of directly going to Kamar-Taj, he came to the top of the mountain peak.

For others, climbing Mount Everest was a life-and-death challenge.

However, Lu Yuan easily flew and arrived at the top of the mountain.

He flew there, turned his head to look around, and watched the world with supervision.

Suddenly, a golden circle appeared and a beautiful woman with a bald head walked out and stood behind Lu Yuan.

She was none other than the master of Kamar Taj, and the master of all mages.

She was the current Sorcerer Supreme, the Ancient One.

11