Chapter 56
744 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ancient One watched as Lu Yuan carefully picked up the Eye of Agamotto.

She was feeling quite pleased with himself. Even though her sealing magic was not powerful, if Lu Yuan did not know how to break it, he would not be able to open it.

However, Lu Yuan was careful because he was worried that he would accidentally crush this thing…

 

Although the Eye of Agamotto was only a container for sealing or protecting Time Stone in the movie universe, it was an artifact in the comic universe.

It had great power, and it was one of the favorite magic weapons of Doctor Strange and Ancient One.

The origin of the Eye of Agamotto was very mysterious. Some people said that Doctor Strange had obtained it from Agamotto. Some people said that the omniscient Agamotto had created it himself. Some people also said that Agamotto had found this eye in a dimensional space where it had been drifting for many years.

In short, its origin was nowhere to be found.

However, the Eye of Agamotto was very powerful. The Ancient One used it to observe the future and the past. In fact, in the comics, this ability wasn’t dependent on Time Stone, but the power of Eye of Agamotto.

Apart from that, the Eye of Agamotto could also emit dazzling rays that contained endless magic power. Thus, Doctor Strange could see through the disguise, break through the illusions, summon images of past events, and track them through the magical and physical characteristics of the creatures. It was said that even the powerful dwellers of the Dark Dimension could not block the light from the Eye of Agamotto.

The pure energy light emitted from the Eye of Agamotto could also cause damage to those with unclean minds. At the same time, it had a miraculous effect on undead spirits, demons, and creatures living in darkness. This ability was known as the ‘Power of the All-Seeing’.

This was a magic weapon that could almost be called a divine weapon, but now it had lost all of its power and it was just serving as a container for the Time Stone.

Lu Yuan was somewhat disappointed.

 

“Let’s open it, shall we?” After Lu Yuan observed the Eye of Agamotto in his hand and found that there was nothing special about it, he turned around and handed it to the Ancient One.

The Ancient One nodded.

Lu Yuan did not run away with the Eye of Agamotto, nor did he try to open it himself.

Even if he might have his own reason, it seemed like he had passed her test.

The Ancient One took the Eye of Agamotto from Lu Yuan’s hand. It was not known what spell she used, but as she slowly opened her hands, the Eye of Agamotto ‘opened’ in front of Lu Yuan.

In fact, this was just a small mechanism on the surface of Eye of Agamotto that was opened and revealed the Time Stone stored in it.

The Time Stone emitted a greenish glow and gave off a divine aura as soon as it appeared.

Lu Yuan’s eyes lit up as he stared at the Time Stone. Somehow, he seemed to have observed ‘something’ that was related to the laws of time. It might even be connected to the power of origin.

Lu Yuan even raised his hands unconsciously. Just as the Ancient One revealed a worried look, Lu Yuan raised his hands and made a pushing motion.

“Click.”

Something seemed to make a sound in the dark, and then the time stopped.

The time of the entire universe had been stopped at this moment. Furthermore, no one could sense the difference. They didn’t even know that the time around them had stopped.

Even the five gods in the depths of the universe were the same. Only Eternity could slightly sense it.

However, he could only sense it and could not change anything.

Eternity was one of the five gods of the Marvel Universe. He was the embodiment of everything in the Universe, known as the existence that controlled the space-time of the Universe.

In other words, he represented the sum of all space and time in the Universe.

Time was one of his powers.

However, at this moment, even Eternity felt that something was wrong because even his time had been stopped.

How did this happen? Who did this?

Was it the Living Tribunal?

No, the Living Tribunal had also been frozen.

The time of the entire universe remained frozen until Lu Yuan moved his hands to the left.

In an instant, the entire universe came back to life, but instead of returning to normal, it was going backward in time.

The Ancient One, who was in front of him, was also retreating according to the time. Lu Yuan was the only one who was not affected. He was observing everything.

After that, Lu Yuan moved his hands to the right and the Time ‘moved forward’ until it was time for Lu Yuan to observe the Time Stone.

“Stop.”

Lu Yuan stopped the time once again and made the world return to normal.

Why did all this happen?

Lu Yuan lowered his head and looked at his hands.

The Ancient One did not know what was happening. She was oblivious to everything that had just happened.

After a while, Lu Yuan revealed a thoughtful expression, as if he already knew the answer.

He suddenly seemed to remember that he had already reached the realm of the fifth dimension.

Wasn’t manipulating time the simplest basics for people in the fifth dimension?

People in the fifth dimension could control time. Time was like watching a video in their eyes. They could control the advance and retreat of time at will.

That was why it was said that Fifth Dimensional beings could distort reality at will, or even be omnipotent.

They could appear at any time in the timeline as they wanted.

Lu Yuan had already possessed this ability, but he hadn’t noticed it all the time. It wasn’t until he observed the Time Stone with his own eyes that he realized that he could control time.

The Fifth Dimensional beings were even above the five gods.

The evidence of the statement was the life form named ‘Destiny’ in the DC Universe. He was the embodiment of the Universe.

DC’s Destiny and Marvel’s Eternity were similar life forms. Even their level and realm were also equivalent, so the two had been in love for a while.

That was right, DC and Marvel almost combined…

And, It was well known in the DC universe that the Fifth Dimensional beings only needed one thought to turn a universe into nothingness. In other words, eliminating a universe was just a matter of raising a hand.

Lu Yuan was a fifth-dimensional being, and he had reached the peak of the fifth dimension. He could become a sixth-dimensional being at any time.

Even Eternity couldn’t compete with his power of time.

The Living Tribunal was also puzzled by what happened.

Was someone playing with time, or was someone observing it?

The Living Tribunal had great power. As the messenger of OAA, the most supreme existence in the Marvel Multiverse, he maintained the order of the Marvel Multiverse and he could judge anyone.

Later, after his observation, he found that no one had manipulated time; it was more like someone was just observing.

Hence, the Living Tribunal slowly closed its eyes and fell silent. He did not take any measures or actions.

13