Chapter 57
941 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu Yuan did not know what was happening in the universe, or perhaps he did not feel anything.

This was his confidence in his strength.

He was the only Doomsday that had stayed in the core of the sun for 100,000 years so far. How about calling him the golden Doomsday?

 

Even the gods of the universe were not considered a threat in his eyes.

In fact, Lu Yuan’s battle with Darkseid as early as 100,000 years ago was enough to prove that he had already become a multiverse-level god at that time.

There was no need to mention his strength after 100,000 years.

Darkseid’s strength could not be doubted, right?

The mere appearance of Darkseid’s body was enough to threaten the collapse of the universe where he had arrived.

Even the collapse of its godhead almost caused the entire DC multiverse to be destroyed along with it. Countless superheroes, including Superman, had to bear it together to stabilize the entire DC multiverse.

It was necessary for the entire Justice League to collectively become a god to make up for the missing position of Darkseid’s true body, which was evidence of his strength.

The true form of Darkseid had been defeated by Lu Yuan 100,000 years ago.

This was Lu Yuan’s power. If he hadn’t been more careful, he might have crushed the earth with one step.

Back to the present.

The Ancient One still couldn’t feel what had happened just now. Her strength was only at the level of a heavenly father, and she didn’t even reach the level of a single universe. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have to rely on the power of the three sanctuaries to resist Dormammu.

 

Dormammu’s strength, as the Lord of the Dark Dimension, was at least a single universe level.

Unfortunately, he couldn’t break through Earth’s defense and kept trying to devour it.

Lu Yuan stretched out his hand, took the Time Stone out of Ancient One’s hand, and held it in his palm.

As he continued to observe the Time Stone’s power. Lu Yuan felt that his understanding of time became clearer.

Perhaps in the Third Dimension, and even the Fourth Dimension, people had always thought that time was uncontrollable, and that time was witnessing everything in the world.

It was said that when the speed exceeded the speed of light, at some point, it could no longer be sensed.

So, what could record its existence?

The only answer was time.

When someone reached the realm of the fifth dimension or higher, they could understand that time was not really that mysterious.

In front of the fifth-dimensional beings, time was just a ‘thing’ that could be controlled at will.

Time was not fixed, nor was it a continuation of the past.

Time could either be backward or forward. Even in different dimensions, the existence of time and its laws and concepts were different.

Space and time were two laws that were both closely related and yet unrelated.

Space determined the meaning of the existence of time, while time gave the trace of the existence of space.

They could complement each other, and they could only be complete when both time and space existed at the same time.

Lu Yuan did not know whether to laugh or cry. He had not seen the Space Stone yet, but he had already come into contact with the concept and meaning of space through time.

There was a reason this happened could be explained. The six Infinity Stones were from the same origin, and there was a mysterious connection between them.

It was even said that once the Six Infinity Stones were gathered, they could even create a universe.

The six Infinity Stones were the Time Stone, Space Stone, Power Stone, Mind Stone, Soul Stone, and Reality Stone.

Each of these six Infinity Stones had the power to destroy the world.

The Time Stone could control time. It could rewind or accelerate the time at will, allowing a person’s physical time to pass 100,000 years in an instant.

The Space Stone, on the other hand, could open portals at will to travel anywhere.

The other Infinity Stones all had their own characteristics, and all of them had terrifying powers that no one could block.

Lu Yuan did not immerse himself in the observation of the Time Stone. Instead, he returned it to the Ancient One after some observations.

The Ancient One looked at Lu Yuan’s expression as if she had noticed some changes in his body, but she couldn’t figure out the specific changes.

She heaved a sigh of relief after she received the Time Stone and sealed it within the Eye of Agamotto once more.

In fact, she was gambling. She didn’t completely believe in Lu Yuan because she couldn’t see through him.

Fortunately, Lu Yuan did not let her down.

So she smiled again, put down the Eye of Agamotto in her hand, turned to Lu Yuan, and pointed toward the rows of bookshelves on the other side: “These are the magic books that I have collected from all over the world. Don’t you want to see the magic books and test if you have magic talent? Come with me.”

While saying that, the Ancient One led Lu Yuan towards those bookshelves.

Lu Yuan never looked back at the Eye of Agamotto and the Time Stone. He had already got what he wanted, and he was no longer interested in the Time Stone.

He could already do what the Time Stone could do. His ability to control time was even more powerful than the Time Stone.

Why did he need the Time Stone?

How about crushing it? This way, he would be the only one with the power to control time.

The Ancient One would not have thought that Lu Yuan had such dangerous thoughts.

It was reasonable to say that only the power of the Infinity Stones could destroy the Infinity Stones.

However, they were nothing for Lu Yuan.

At worst, he would eat them himself. Anyway, he had a good appetite…

Lu Yuan followed Ancient One to the bookshelves.

He looked around and found that the books here were indeed comprehensive. From the magic tricks of the East from ancient times to the magic tricks of modern times in the West. Even the music scores and training methods of snake charmers in a certain country were there. There was even a book about rope ladders.

Of course, these were nothing. The Ancient One did not ask Lu Yuan to learn from them. Instead, she took out a real magic book and handed it to Lu Yuan.

“This is the introductory course. You can read it. It contains instructions on how to calm your mind and how to bring out your potential,” Ancient One spoke naturally.

However, Lu Yuan put down the book and sighed.

The Ancient One was puzzled. What happened?

Lu Yuan shook his head: “If I really used my full potential, it would be too scary and it would destroy the world.”

The Ancient One’s mouth was wide open as she stared at the man in front of her.

He was telling the truth.

“Well, let’s test if you have magic talent first, and then I will decide whether I should continue wasting time on you,” Ancient One spoke after recovering, and joked.

Lu Yuan shrugged his shoulders and wanted to know how she would test his magic talent.

In the end, she took out a Sling ring and handed it to Lu Yuan. It was the same Sling ring that she had previously taken off.

“Try to think of the places you’ve been to, and the place you want to go the most, and then draw a circle in front of you,” Ancient One explained to Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan took the ring and put it on the index finger of his right hand. Then, he raised his right hand and started drawing a circle in front of the Ancient One. At the same time, he was thinking about where he wanted to go the most.

Gradually, a golden circle appeared in front of Lu Yuan, and then an unfamiliar space appeared.

He saw that a planet collapsed on the other side of the circle.

Is that Krypton?

But isn’t that in the DC Universe?

12