Chapter 62
606 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

OAA and the God of DC did not mind Lu Yuan’s anger. Instead, both of them were smiling, as if they had already guessed that he would explode.

Lu Yuan couldn’t be blamed for being angry. He only realized that the laws of the two universes were completely different after experiencing the Divine Vision just now. In other words, many laws of the Marvel universe were incompatible with the DC universe.

For example, if the speed of the Flash in the DC universe and the Quicksilver in the Marvel universe was compared, the Flash would definitely be faster because the speed of the Flash was at the speed of light. On the other hand, Quicksilver was only considered as fast as the speed of sound.

However, Quicksilver’s speed came from the power of being a mutant while the Flash’s power came from the blessing of the Speed force.

Speed force was the law of the DC Universe. If Flash came to the Marvel Universe, then he would not be the opponent of Quicksilver.

 

It was such a simple truth.

The same goes for Lu Yuan. Even though he came to the Marvel universe from DC, the power he used earlier was his own power. Quicksilver would also be unaffected if he came to the DC universe because it was his own power.

But what about now?

He had obtained these powers, but he might not be able to use all of them. Wasn’t he tricked?

He could use the laws of both universes because he was in the presence of two great gods, plus that portal had connected the two universes.

Once he lost this connection, he would have to use the power of the universe where he was.

“Aren’t you going to give me an explanation?” Lu Yuan glared at the two of them. He was going to work for them, but he was tricked. Were they reliable?

OAA looked at the God of DC.

The old man covered his beard with his hand. It seemed like he was worried that Lu Yuan would come up and grab his beard.

“Don’t worry,” God reassured Lu Yuan. “These powers that we gave you are external, after all. Why don’t you turn them into your own power?”

Lu Yuan’s eyes lit up as if he thought of something. However, he was not very sure.

OAA also nodded and said, “If you only rely on the powers that we gave you, you won’t be able to defeat your opponent. It is even possible that you might have to personally face the OBA and the vicious beast. What would you do then? We can’t protect you all the time.”

In the end, relying on oneself was better than relying on others.

Lu Yuan already understood something: “You want me to master these powers?”

“That’s right. You have to turn these powers into your own before the great war, only then can you help us,” Both OAA and God nodded acknowledging Lu Yuan’s speculation.

Lu Yuan sucked in a breath of cold air. Was it worth it for the two great gods to nurture him so much? Just who was his enemy?

OAA sighed slightly: “Since you have seen it before, then you should know that OBA once controlled the Hulk to destroy a certain universe. He not only annihilated that universe, but he also ruled for more than 10 billion years.”

“And this was still just an attempt by OBA. After all, OBA’s real purpose is to destroy the entire Marvel multiverse, so that he can escape the cage of hell.”

The God of DC also said: “Although the DC universe is indeed created by me, and all of its concepts and laws are also defined by me. However, the DC universe was born in the Void. Once Void observed the universe, and when he left, he left behind a primitive Monitor.”

After that, the Monitor clan was born, and the entire civilization began to flourish.

However, one day, one of the Monitors suddenly discovered that all of them, including all the life and existence of the entire DC universe, were parasite-like beings that lived on the body of the Void.

And so that Monitor fell and drank the blood of heaven. It became the dark Monitor and even changed its name to Mandrakk.

At one point, he even became a great threat to the entire DC universe.

However, what Mandrakk didn’t understand was that Void didn’t mind having a flaw in himself. Instead, he had deliberately preserved this flaw because the ‘story’ that happened in the flaw was what he was looking forward to.

“Mandrakk has fallen into boundless darkness, and there’s even more terrifying darkness than him. I’m worried that the Vicious Beasts will be able to seduce them. At that time, even if you had the help of Thought Robot Superman to fight against them, you might not be able to win.” The God of DC was a little worried.

He could only put his hope on Lu Yuan because he could not take action personally.

However, Lu Yuan’s enemies might be extremely terrifying.

That was why he and OAA spared no effort to give him so many powers and laws.

Just the power of the Heart of the Universe could easily wipe out a universe. Even killing the Living Tribunal was not a problem. No matter how powerful a god in the universe was, in front of the power given by the OAA, they would be destroyed and turned into ashes with just the wave of a hand……

However, what Lu Yuan needed to do was to turn these powers into his own strength instead of relying on them. This was the only way he could help them.

“Lu Yuan, we hope that you can use Marvel’s power to defeat the enemies from the DC and then use the DC’s power to defeat Marvel’s enemies. Maybe you can even help us defeat the ambitions of the OBA and the Vicious Beast by combining the powers of the two universes.”

“This is something only you can do.”

It seemed that the two great gods really favored Lu Yuan. They even said that he was the only one who could do this.

“I can even promise you a condition,” Suddenly, the God of DC said to Lu Yuan: “I know that you want to protect your hometown. However, you have also seen that no matter which universe it is, the destruction of planet Krypton is inevitable and unstoppable.”

Lu Yuan could only nod silently. He had indeed witnessed it.

Even though the DC universe still had an Infinite Multiverse but in every universe, the planet Krypton could not escape the end of destruction.

This made him feel powerless.

“After everything is over, I can help you create a universe that belongs only to you,” God said suddenly, “Just like the privileges I gave to Lucifer and Michael.”

Since there was God in the DC universe, naturally there would be angels as well.

Among them, Michael and Lucifer were the most special angels, because they were already close to omniscience and omnipotence, which was equivalent to being half of God.

Then God gave them privileges so that they could open up their own universes outside of the DC universe.

Michael created his own heaven, and Lucifer created his own hell.

Once their worlds merged, they were almost the same as the DC universe.

The God of DC continued: “You can create a universe of your own to shelter your fellow Kryptonians. There, you can make your own rules. Krypton wouldn’t have to remain inescapable from destruction.”

Finally, Lu Yuan was completely moved.

“I’ll do it. I accept this deal but it’s going to cost extra.”

Will it still cost extra?

“Well, it’s a subconscious behavior, I’m used to it.”

 
10