Chapter 58: Kidnapped, again? (Part 2)
160 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the two ate lunch, Miguel talked about different things that Marcel didn’t know and before they knew it, two weeks have passed, and the elven guards finally found him. He’d also entirely forgotten that he needed an answer about whether Marcel liked the Demon Lord because the little guy listened so well to whatever it is he said. It was like he’d found his soul mate.

During the many days they spent together, Marcel learned a lot about Miguel. He learned that Miguel is sort of a demon, but also a spirit at the same time, although he’s not a hybrid either. He was born a long time ago when two similar but also different creatures; one, a Flame Emperor, a spirit, and the other, a Spatial demon, decided to mingle and see what would happen. Nothing happened at first as unfortunately, the natures of spirits and demons naturally counteracted each other and so, they decided to try asexual reproduction instead. They both bore a child on their own and then when it was almost time for their children to be born, they fused them into one being, and thus, the handsome Miguel was born.

Because of the counteracting natures, he inherited during the fusion process, he can’t be a demon, a spirit nor a hybrid like a demon spirit either. He’s a Pure Flame Spirit Emperor instead of a Flame Emperor. He reverted to the state of flame spirits before they assimilated with the world’s energy with his immense potential when he’s a spirit and a mingling Spatial Greater Demon when he isn’t a spirit. Because of this, he’s the most powerful Elemental Flame Spirit in existence that isn’t a Mythical Spirit and the most terrifying Spatial Demon in existence, more on that later. He’s one of the first succeeded attempts at having a child between two powerful creatures without the help of heroes or rulers. It took about a million years for him to come into being and then he was loved by his parents until they went on vacation.

When the guards finally found Marcel in Miguel’s world. They worriedly asked him about who kidnapped him and if he was unharmed, and the guards upon seeing Marcel relaxing as if there was nothing wrong, sighed in relief. They asked Marcel to explain the situation and he did about how he got kidnapped by Miguel, how they ended up becoming friends, and everything else. The guards finally realized that what Shalia mentioned that the Demon Lord said was indeed right. He wasn’t at all in any danger. It was more like the time he visited their world, except this time, he wasn’t getting tortured with magic as they did. He was genuinely having fun and didn’t show any signs of discomfort or unwillingness to be there. The guy looked so at home that they felt guilty telling him to return home soon.

Answering the elven guards’ ‘suggestion’, he said that he would return home soon. Only after that did the guards greet Miguel, Marcel’s kidnapper, although the greeting was as uncomfortable as it could have been. Instead of greeting him, the scared guys more like threatened him that if they hurt his highness, Marcel, all the elven lands will come after his head. Miguel told them to relax and then whispered something into the ears of one of the guards. The guard seemed to just nod and one of them even sighed in relief and then afterward, they left. Just how terrifying was Miguel, the Greater Flame Emperor Demon, as he’s usually referred as?

After a few more days of associating with each other, Marcel finally decided to leave, as bummed out as it made Miguel. He mentioned how he’d be sad and lonely if Marcel wasn’t here, then after going in circles for a few more days to keep the time they'd spent even longer, he finally teleported Marcel and him back to the Demon Lord’s castle. After dropping Marcel off, he said that he had some matters to settle with the Demon Lord and left.

When Miguel left Marcel and left to go see the Demon Lord, all he did when he finally got there was hand him a letter, bowed and called him ‘First’ before he left. The Demon Lord after Miguel left, opened the letter and he said,

“Oh, it happened again. Why does this always happen every time he meets a nobleman? How many letters does this make now? Fifty? All these letters declaring their intention to marry Marcel. Oh well, I guess I’ll just add it to the pile now.” He then stored Miguel’s letter along with more other letters with spatial magic.

It seems that now, he has another big problem to tackle: Whether or not to let Marcel have a harem.

‘Um, what does the Demon Lord mean?’ Someone should be asking by now. Well, this has more about Marcel conquering a lot of hearts since the day he set foot outside the Demon Lord’s castle. Keep this a secret but Marcel has a lot of other admirers that aren’t the Dragon Empress, the elves, or now his friends including Miguel Dunkelheit.

As he traveled the demon realms, he’s met a lot of people that are either nobleman in disguise who are after his life after some assumptions like Miguel was until he fell into the Spirit of the World’s beautifully designed trap and Marcel’s charisma or noblemen who just cared about the fact that he was an ungrabbed hero just yet. Heck, some have even tried to invade Marcel’s privacy while he’s inside the Demon Lord’s castle, like when he slept in the middle of the night or while he was training and most of them after meeting him, did the only one thing they could do. This was one of the reasons why the Demon Lord could do nothing but choose to let Marcel undergo transformation after he was stupid enough to announce with happiness that he now had a fiancé. 

The ones who’d figured out Dave's other identity as Marcel wrote a letter to Marcel’s to-be husband, telling him that they want him as well. Nowadays, the letters come mostly from elves ever since Marcel visited their world and now even demons too?

He smirked in his throne, “Marcel, you little heartbreaker. What a sinful boy you are.”

Anyway, the Demon Lord isn’t the only one wanting to conquer the behemoth that is the cute silvery white-haired pretty boy that is Marcel. Is he in danger again? Yes, definitely... 

1