Chapter 59: Witch’s Awakening
170 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been a week since Marcel returned from having been kidnapped by Miguel Dunkelheit, his faux rival-turned-friend, ally, and love interest and Marcel has had more than enough time to think about matters concerning himself, like what to do about his witch blood. After thinking it over multiple times, he decided to awaken it.

“Besides, what’s the worst thing that could possibly happen?” He half-asked Sephana after he told her his decision in her infirmary.

“Hehe,” The woman laughed suspiciously. He didn’t notice though because, um, Marcel. He had agreed to do this and so, nothing was going to stop him from doing this.

“Take off your shirt and lie down on the bed! Show me your back!” She commanded in an excited tone. He couldn’t believe he was allowing himself to be this woman’s plaything. What if this is a bad idea and because of it, he dies? He thought.

“Get this over with quickly!” He said, a bit scared. You could see the regret on his face as he lied down on the bed, hoping that this ends as soon as possible.

“Don’t worry! I’m already on it!”

Before Marcel realized it, this woman was already up to her perverted antics again. She poked him in, ahem, ‘various places’ which weren’t at all limited to his back.

“Ngh!” He moaned when she poked him.

“Hey... ah... what are you doing?” He asked weakly. This woman really knew how to get a reaction out of him. Why didn’t he realize that he was going to be molested again by this woman before agreeing to do this?

“Heh... don’t worry, I will be done soon~ heh...” The woman heaved heavy breaths, her face, a bit flushed. She continued to poke Marcel and heard a lot of ‘Ah~’, ‘ngh’ and ‘hey, stop...’ from Marcel. She was getting excited but sadly, she was already done.

She wasn’t just molesting him but also stimulating his witch blood with her own power, forcing it to awaken and in the process, turned Marcel into a sobbing mess who couldn’t move an inch after she was done with him but what? Nothing happened?!

“What?! Did I fail somewhere? No, that can’t possibly be. Why is there no reaction from you?” He asked the sobbing mess blob that lied on the bed who looked more like an invitation to do more. Sure, she wanted to go for it but she didn’t. Marcel was already someone else’s prey. Maybe in his next life, while his memories weren’t fully returned, she could trick him into becoming hers but in this life of his, she wouldn’t cross that line.

“Huh? What do you mean? Did it not work? Then what did I endure all of that for?” Marcel asked weakly.

“I don’t know. Let me chec-” Oh? She didn’t even notice the little guy suddenly lose consciousness. The awakening was a success.

“Well, this was anticlimactic! Where was the adverse reaction I was waiting to take care of? Oh well, I’ll let him sleep for now.” She said leaving the little guy to sleep through the rest of his awakening. While he slept, she took care of the rest, stimulating every bit of his witch blood that she might have missed to awaken. With that, Marcel fully awakened his witch blood without a hitch.

When Marcel finally awoke from his nap, he asked, “What happened?”

“Not much thankfully. Whew!” She sighed in relief, noticing that everything was fine after the little guy awoke from his nap. The little guy was the most unique specimen she’d met. Normally, when someone had some kind of foreign energy inside them that needed awakening, some kind of adverse reaction happened. Unlike the other heroes who eventually assimilated with other energies and become of different races, Marcel already had the energy of a foreign race inside of him from birth aside from his human energy. Even if some balance had been created between his human and witch blood and he should be okay after the awakening, she expected some kind of adverse reaction, like the little guy’s human blood trying to suppress or fight his witch blood, but unlike her expectations, nothing of the sort happened. The human blood left the witch blood alone as she called forth its flames and spread it and together, the two energies surged through Marcel’s body in harmony. This was the strangest witch's awakening she’d seen so far.

“Nothing happened! No explosion, losing your humanity, or going insane from the pain. Good for you!” Sephana added.

“Hey, didn’t you say that this wasn’t going to be painful?!” Marcel yelled at her. The woman suspiciously avoided her gaze and whistled like nothing was wrong.

After a while, she made something up to explain why he didn’t experience a normal witch awakening,

“If I’m guessing right, your body did the same thing it’s doing to the Dragon Crest and Elven Natures. Your witch blood has been with you long enough that it's almost entirely been refined by your body. That meant, your witch blood wasn’t foreign to your body anymore, causing no adverse reaction from it when I awakened it. Good for you!”

Marcel cursed putting his trust in the people around him once again. Why was he so easily fooled by everyone?

With him awakening his witch blood and nothing happening, Marcel was considered safe and still not a witch but whatever it is he was. Yes, Sephana no longer considered the little guy human anymore. What she’d just experienced wasn’t something any of the heroes showed her before. No human body could surpass her expectations like Marcel’s had.

Marcel, after hearing that everything was fine now, sighed in relief at the thought of not falling under the brainwashing effects of witch-related elements. Also, he's never eating anything that Shalia cooks herself. That girl always does suspicious things. Who knows how she might bring about his death?

Yes, now that he’s safe, there’s something he always wanted to do from the very beginning but never could because of hectic past events. He should go find Claude and ask him for help.

The summon element he awakened when he first arrived is still untouched. He wants to do something about this. It’ll not only increase his firepower but also make it less likely to get as easily kidnapped as he regularly is.

Maybe he’ll finally know what the inscriptions he saw the day he awakened the summon element, ‘Tame the beast. Calm its rage. Listen to its calls and it’ll serve you well,’ mean. 

1