Chapter 6: Deflowered
4.1k 8 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: NSFW content. Turn back now if you can't handle some spicy scenes. There'll be a recap on the next chapter.


On the day the hero met the demon lord, he was uh... forcefully deflowered, as in his virginity was forcefully taken or in a blunter term, raped. He woke up in to the sight of an unfamiliar ceiling the day after that and began trying to remember what had transpired. He began to remember after a few minutes of staring blankly at the ceiling. 

[Flashback] 

The hero, Marcel came to the city to defeat the “despicable” demon lord and met with the demon lord’s secretary, Letia Alfhea who took him to see the demon lord. Letia and the demon lord had a little chat and then Marcel finally appeared in front of the someone he perceived to be the demon lord. The demon lord. . . 

[End of Flashback] that’s all he remembers, for now at least. He was having difficulty remembering at that moment, but he was definitely going to remember what happened after discovering that he was naked in a huge luxurious bed.  

A lot of some sticky milky white fluidy substance was streaming down and soiling the bed sheets from his behind. There was also a slight trace of blood on them. His body was also sticky and unpleasant, like he had been working out for a long time and forgot to shower afterwards.  

Aside from his really sticky body, he noticed an extremely beautiful person, a man, lying beside him. He was sleeping peacefully and his face drew Marcel further in, ensnaring him with every glance. He looked at the sleeping figure who resembled someone he had seen before, and then it hit him. The memories of what happened began to flood back like a raging current. It was him!! 

In that moment, Marcel remembered three highly important things:  

  1. That he had been forcefully deflowered, as in raped by the man beside him. 
  2. That the man responsible for assaulting him and was sleeping right there beside him. He was none other than his supposed archenemy, the demon lord. 
  3. That even though he had been forcefully taken by that man, he uh... kind of liked it. He enjoyed himself so much, though he’ll never admit it. He didn’t seem to mind having to do it all over again either, leaving him very confused. 

He began to think. Was he bent from the very beginning or is this just a one-time thing? Is this why he’s never shown an interest in the opposite sex for all these years? The hero is supposed to at least take a beauty with him along his journey. That’s how it’s always been, but he never bothered to even take a glance at said beauties. He never even got to doing anything close to what a real hero would do. All he got was getting deflowered by the most supposedly sinister man in the world, who also happens to be very beautiful from his perspective and he didn’t really mind doing it again. Just what was happening to him? 

The next few minutes were spent gazing at his future husband and then blushing, then doing it all over again. He noticed the gorgeous red hair of the demon lord, was tempted by its length and picked up a strand to admire it.  

As he was attentively paying attention to the beauty that is the long hair and as he continued to look at the strand of hair, that’s when it happened. He began to remember everything that had happened between them the day before. 

He was on the verge of crying right now after he remembered everythingHe wanted to bury himself deep inside a hole like a rabbit and never have to come out to face the demon lord ever again, but he’s the hero. What’s he supposed to do? 

He was very embarrassed and boy was there a lot of blushing that it was getting ridiculous. For now, let’s explore what happened last night between these two, shall we~? 

[Flashback] 

When the demon lord finally met Marcel, something inside him snapped. He felt like a hungry wolf, his eyes filled to the brim with an overwhelming desire to eat the person who just appeared in front of him. He himself didn’t know exactly what he was feeling. He felt like taking the person in front of him right then and there, devouring him whole and because of his currently on vacation self-control, he put that plan in motion. 

He gazed at Marcel with a voracious look in his eyes and Marcel’s body got stiff. His body slowly started to heat up, plus with the stiffening happening in his body at that moment, he was immobilized. 

Just when the demon lord noticed whatever he was doing was working, he instantly moved from his throne, picked Marcel up and then teleported the both of them to a huge bedroom. Marcel’s body was on the fritz, but he still tried to get a grasp on his current situation, although a bit too late to stop it from happening.  

The man he just met began to forcefully undressed him and his mind started getting cloudy as the beast in the form of a man’s gaze grew hungrier. The more he stared into his eyes, the hotter his body became. 

After the man took off all his clothes, he threw Marcel onto the large bed inside the room and pinned him down with his hand.  He covered his fingers in saliva, lubricating them and then he reached for Marcel’s behind. He was panting uncontrollably and when Marcel looked at the man, he knew that this wasn’t going to end well for him if he didn’t do something. 

He tried to push the man away from his body, but alas, his body wasn’t responding to his commands. Every time he tried to do something, the heat enveloped his body even further, leaving his mind in crisis mode. 

His rear side was invaded by two fingers and he frowned to the new sensations he experienced as the fingers went deep into his body. His body was covered with a thin layer of sweat. Marcel’s rear was continuously teased by the fingers. They found a round spot inside Marcel and he flinched, sparks forming on his eyes. “Ahnn...!” He let out a moan. 

Marcel hurriedly covered his mouth as fast as he could to not let his enemy notice, bringing a smirk to the face of the man teasing his rear. He was a bit too late. The demon lord had finally found the spot. He continued to hit that same spot deep inside him and Marcel let out moans that were extremely pleasurable to the demon lord’s ears.  

He wanted more. He had to get more. The only thing running through his mind at that moment was to make this person before him his. He didn’t care how, but he will definitely have this person. 

The demon lord’s mindset was completely disrupted the moment he laid eyes on the hero. He didn’t know what was happening to him, but he knew one thing and one thing only, he had to make this person his. He couldn’t help it, he wanted to copulate with this man, enter his body, and pound into him. 

He took his clothes that were in the way of him doing the deed. Marcel’s face turned pale when he saw the mighty sword of the demon lord. Sure, he wasn’t bad in that department, but his was undoubtedly inferior compared to the mighty weapon before him. It was armed and ready for battle with a spirit capable of crushing any enemy.  

The demon lord continued to finger him and this time; he added another finger to the earlier two. He prodded his way through Marcel’s inside and Marcel couldn’t suppress his moan any longer. He shuddered from the pleasure as he let out erotic moans and the demon lord smiled after receiving such a good response from Marcel.  

The demon lord stopped fingering him suddenly, giving him back a bit of his original mindset and some breathing room 

“Stop! Please... You don’t want to take this any further. I don’t want this. I’m begging you~!” Marcel pleaded, but the answer he got was, “Sorry, I just can’t control myself. I’m very sorry, but could you not get me riled up with your pleading. It’s erotically tempting in this situation.”  

A dark cloud appeared above Marcel and he knew that it was now or never. If he didn’t escape at this very moment, what would come after would be worse than death for him? Being raped by your enemy is something you definitely won’t be able to get past without injuries, mental trauma being the least.  

Marcel gathered up the tiniest sliver of strength he had left and hurriedly tried to escape from his current situation, but the universe was working against him. He lost his pacing when he tried to walk, his legs went all buttery on him, making him lose his last means of escape out of there 

He had also placed Frostbite inside his storage, so great, there goes his only chance of getting out of this unwanted situation. He continued to think of more ways to escape his ordeal but alas, the man standing behind him wouldn’t allow it. 

His orange eyes flared up and that uncontrollable heat enveloped his body again. He was getting weaker by the second and as he was falling, the demon lord caught him and placed him back on the bed. His ragged panting, misty eyes and the unforgettable image was engraved deep into Marcel’s mind as he stared at his supposed “enemy”. 

“I’m sorry, but I just can’t control myself anymore. I apologize in advance.” That hungry look appeared on the demon lord’s face again and he thrust his huge thing inside Marcel, causing him to let out a painful cry. “I’ll try my best not to hurt you, but as you can see, I'm totally not in my right mind at the moment, therefore I'll take full responsibility for everything later.”  

The demon lord caressed Marcel’s face in his arms, looking into his clear blue eyes with his bright orange eyes that carried an earnest sincerity in them. His hair flowed like water unto Marcel’s skin and the silky feeling he got from being covered in it made Marcel feel a sense of warmth he had never experienced before. He thought he was very nice at that moment, although what the demon lord did after made him take back everything that he thought about him. 

Marcel let out a weak cry when the demon lord entered him. He began to move back and forth within his soon-to-be wife and the demon lord ruthlessly thrusts his mighty Excalibur repeatedly in a very fast motion invisible to the eye, not willing to slow down even for a minute for Marcel to catch his breath. The friction caused a wound to appear staining the white sheets below them red. The rest of Marcel’s mind slowly began to slip away, accompanied by the erotic sounds made by the battle between their two bodies. 

The demon lord groaned as ecstasy reached his head. He never felt this kind of feeling before. This is the first time he’s done something like this. The tightness drove him crazy making him pound more like a rabbit who had been abstaining for thousands of years, which he had as a matter of fact. 

Marcel begged him to stop with the last shred of consciousness he had, but the other never listened. He was too enamored by the erotic expression Marcel wore on his face. The demon lord lifted Marcel off the bed without warning and Marcel instinctively clung to him like one would a driftwood after a shipwreck.  

The pounding didn’t stop for a moment since the demon lord was very happy when Marcel clung to him like a koala to a tree. He filled Marcel to the brim with powerful thrusts relentlessly. Marcel dug his nails into the others back, bearing scratches and the other didn’t seem to mind at all.  

This is too intense for his first time. Marcel thought that day that he’d die from too much pleasure. A certain spot inside him was mercilessly thrusted against by the demon lord’s powerful weapon, making his stomach feel weird. 

"Ahn.. mnn~~ ... weird... ahn... it's weird... sto-..." Marcel said in between gasps, sob, and moan. His future husband paused for a moment to give Marcel some air, then he whispered into his ear, “I’m sorry. I’m trying everything I can to hold back. Just bear with it a little longer... I’m trying my best to not steal your mouth as well. I promise it’ll be over soon.” Marcel once again thought he was very nice. Being able to apologize in the middle of something like this even while your control switch is off, now that’s strong willpower. 

Unlike his dream image of the demon lord, the cruel, violent and heartless monster he came to slay, this is universes apart from his image of the demon lord. He was being raped at the moment, but the other continuously apologized to him and even whispered sweet words into his ears. That thought got Marcel hard and someone other than him noticed it. 

Oh, I can see that you’re also enjoying yourself. Good, we’re going to be doing this for a while, so hold on.” Marcel wasn’t exactly in his right mind either, so he just clung on tightly and went with the flow wherever it’d take him. 

The demon lord kept giving Marcel powerful thrusts with his Excalibur until it was finally time. Both of them felt it coming. Marcel’s inside held on tightly, wrapping themselves around the demon lord’s weapon. The demon lord instinctively hastened his thrusts. One groan and a deep push into him and a hot fluid flowed rapidly into him, making him shivered from the sudden pleasure as he also camehis front feeling hot while his back, scalding sensation from the demon lord’s fluids being pumped into him by his huge d*ck still inside him 

The demon lord sighed in relief as if satisfied with his work and ceased the harsh pounding, moving only slightly to push the liquid further inside Marcel. 

With their bodies connected down below, they panted as they gathered the air they lost through the exercise. Marcel’s body became limp from all the vigorous thrusts he had received earlier as he weakly let go of the demon lord’s shoulders and fell down to the bed letting the afterglow subside. 

 White sticky fluid was dripping from his junior while some of it was sprayed on his navel and to the demon lord's chest. By just looking at Marcel, covered in sweat and panting erratically as if he was desperate for air, the demon lord knew that the other was already at his limit. 

The feeling of binding one’s bodies together like they had just now was something he would never forget. He felt like he had truly conquered the other man with every fiber of his being. Now all that was left was to slowly coax the other into permanently becoming his.  

Although he hasn’t had enough yet, he wouldn’t take this any further and leave him be. 

After all, although the person who laid before him was technically his wife, the moment he stepped into the demon realm, that doesn’t mean this person belongs to him, just yet. Now phase one of his plans to not be defeated has finally been initiated.  

For now, he wouldn’t think too much about him dying at the hands of the person lying before him and just enjoy his company for the night. He had this feeling that he’d better apologize to this person or he’s guessing that he’ll really die sooner than he realizes. 

He smiled, looming over Marcel to notice that he was asleep and planted a kiss on his forehead. He then lifted Marcel from where he laid and tucked him in before he took the opposite side of Marcel and also fell asleep.  

Today was a good day for him and he knew that he’d definitely be having sweet dreams tonight. All was well for the rest of the night. 

[End of Flashback] 

Marcel continued to remember all the ways he’d been pleasured yesterday. He was angry, frustrated, had the urge to kill a certain someone, although, he just couldn’t forget the overwhelming pleasure he felt while in the hands of that man. 

Okay, it’s official. The hero is bent and at this point, and whose fault is it, really?  

Marcel continued to blush the more he thought about what happened, that is, until the person beside him woke up. 

“Good morning, my wife. It’s nice to see that you’re finally awake. I hope you’re feeling well. If you are then great, we have a whole lot to discuss and we literally have all the time in the word, so shall we begin?” The demon lord said with a smile.  

His words perplexed Marcel so much, “His wife?... all the time in the world? Just what was this bastard talking about?”  

Soon Marcel would learn of the full weight of his blunder by coming to the demon realm. He’d doomed himself to a long and bothersome life with this so called “bastard” in front of him. Let’s just say that the future isn’t looking too bright for Marcel.  

A moment of silence to commend his future acts of resistance. He’s really going to need it. 

59