Prologue III – Guild Registration: Pan the Healer
146 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...What the fuck is this?" Greg spewed out some disbelief as he stared at his stats.

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 5
Vitality: 2
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 2
Luck: 8

"I'm a little shocked as well." The examiner replied after tallying up Greg's results. "First time I saw something like that...all muscle but no strength. Maybe you're training wrong?"

 

"Impossible! I can lift a human-sized rock weighing about 200 pounds!" Greg tried to protest but he was shot off by the examiner's following remark.

 

"Oh, I see. You have muscles from working out with heavy weights but you don't have the muscular endurance that others have. That's why your strength is only at 2. But hey, at least you have decent dexterity and intelligence. Isn't that what's most important for an acolyte like you?"

 

"T-That...true." Greg bowed his head in resignation. He should be happy with his stats. As a future mage, intelligence is the more important stat rather than strength.

 

"Alright now, you can move on to the next phase. Wait there until the rest of your party finishes as well."

 

"Alright. What's the next phase about?"

 

The examiner looked at the young acolyte with a grin on his face. "Combat training."

 

Meanwhile.....

 

The guild assistant shuffled some papers together and beckoned for Pan to turn in his application. "Hmm, healer eh? That's valuable, especially for a beginner group like yours. Follow through this door and get your stats tested."

 

"Yes ma'am." Pan nodded as he received his guild card. He glanced at it just to make sure everything was correct.

Name: Pan Tangalang
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Class: Healer
Level: 1
Rank: G

 

Strength: ???
Dexterity: ???
Vitality: ???
Intelligence: ???
Charisma: ???
Luck: ???

After checking that everything was in place, Pan opened the door and made his way to the second testing location.


Readers can vote three times. Please vote to determine the stats of Pan Tangalang.

What are Pan's stats? Choose three.
  • Strength Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Dexterity Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Vitality Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Intelligence Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Charisma Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Luck Votes: 4 44.4%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on Jul 24, 2019 02:53 AM.
0