Prologue V – Combat Rules
112 6 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finally, someone with stats normal to their class. Good strength, good dexterity, and decent vitality. Having almost zero intelligence might be a problem, but there's no worry there, right?" The examiner exclaimed as he evaluated Kyle's potential.

 

"That's right." Kyle nodded as he retrieved his updated guild card. He, too, was satisfied with his test results. "Strangely though...I thought I was smarter than this. Hopefully, it won't affect anything."

Strength: 5
Dexterity: 7
Vitality: 4
Intelligence: 1
Charisma: 6
Luck: 4

"It shouldn't I think. Have you had any trouble before while you were training?" The examiner asked as he rubbed his grizzly beard.

 

"Not that I know of." Kyle shook his head as he peered up in thought.

 

"Then, you're okay. Now, hurry along and meet up with your party outside. We'll be conducting a short combat exercise to determine how well you guys fight and work as a team."

 

"Okay."

 

Outside....

 

"Alright, younglings, time for a combat lesson, so pay attention. In this world, each combat turn takes about 1 to 30 seconds to execute.

  • Combat turn order depends on your dexterity. The higher the dexterity, the earlier you can attack. Allies who have the same amount of dexterity can discuss who to go first. If you and an enemy have the same dexterity, then you go first. If you were ambushed, then your enemies all go first before you determine your combat order.
  • Melee damage depends on your strength. More info will be provided in the skills you use.
  • Ranged damage depends on your dexterity. More info will be provided in the skills you use.
  • Magic spells and your total Mana Pool (MP) depends on your intelligence. For every point in Intelligence, your MP increases by 5.
  • Your total Health Pool depends on your vitality as well as the equipment you wear. For every point in Vitality, your HP increases by 10.
  • Charm skills as well as interpersonal interactions depend on your charisma. Better charisma means better chance of avoiding conflict.
  • Lastly, your luck affects what kind of items you will pick up or who you will meet along your journey.
  • Equipment you are allowed to wear sometimes have stat restrictions in which you need to meet in order to equip.
  • Your level increases whenever three of your stats increased to a minimum factor of ten, meaning once three of your stats reached 10+, your level will become level 2.

Any questions? If not, then shall we begin the fight?" The examiner explained briefly while he waited for the three to decide if they were ready or not.

Are you ready for the Tutorial?
  • Yes! Bring it on! Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No! Can you explain something again? (Comment what you want clarified.) Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No! Let's explore the guild! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Let's explore outside! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Jul 26, 2019 07:59 AM.
0