Tutorial IV – Rewards
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gritting through the pain, Kyle rushed towards the last Horned Rabbit and swung his wooden club up like a cricket bat. The brute force of the attack crippled the Horned Rabbit and sent it flying into the sky.

 

Before gravity overtook the monster and drop it onto the floor, Greg pinpointed the Horned Rabbit and fired a mighty magic missile. The pulse of raw magic pierced through the monster and instantly killing it before it landed.

 

With both Horned Rabbits dead, the tutorial battle was over. The examiner congratulated the trio for passing and officially becoming G-ranked adventurers. Next, the examiner explained that after each battle, not only do the adventurers gain a stat point they could use to allocate into one of their stats, but they also can have a share of the monster drops.

 

For Horned Rabbits, the two monsters each dropped a horn, a pelt, and a portion of meat. Ecstatic, Pan rushed towards the two portions of meat and quickly wrapped them up. He stuffed the rabbit meat into his bag and glared at the other two. "What? Do you have any objections?"

 

"Aren't you going to share those?" Kyle asked as he pointed at Pan's bag.

 

"Oh please, aren't elves vegetarian?" Pan retorted with a dismissive wave.

 

"Yea, but what about Greg? Maybe he wants some."

 

"Don't mind me. I'm interested in those pelts. Maybe I can make some clothing or armor out of those. Kyle, how about I take those while you take the horns?" Greg stated as he picked up the two pelts.

 

"Sounds good." Kyle didn't argue and choose to take the two horns.

 

"Now then, how should we increase our stats?" Greg asked after the loot was divided among themselves.

Where to allocate the stat point? (Choose one for each character)
  • Kyle Windwalker: Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strength Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Dexterity Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Vitality Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intelligence Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Charisma Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luck Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -------------------------------------------------------- Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greg Sterning: Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strength Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dexterity Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vitality Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intelligence Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Charisma Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luck Votes: 4 57.1%
  • -------------------------------------------------------- Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pan Tangalang: Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strength Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Dexterity Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vitality Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Intelligence Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charisma Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Luck Votes: 3 42.9%
Total voters: 7 · This poll was closed on Aug 3, 2019 09:06 AM.
0