Chapter 2 – Gather Quest
35 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's choose a gather quest." Pan suggested as he viewed the available quests. "All the combat ones seem tough."

 

"Gather quest? I'm down for that." Greg agreed. The acolyte turned towards Kyle for his answer.

 

"Alright, let's do an easy quest first. Then, we'll move on to something more difficult. Pan, which gather quest do you have in mind?" Kyle nodded as he let go of a request for clearing out a goblin's nest.

 

"I'm not too sure. Let me look first." Pan scratched his head as he skimmed through the available quests.

 

Gather Quests:

  1. Gather 10 Moonlight Lilies
    • Requested by Lira the Alchemist
    • Location: Dantalion Caves
    • Payment: 20 gold each
    • Description:
      • Lira the Alchemist is on the verge of a major breakthrough in creating the first Restorative Potion. She has just run out of Moonlight Lilies - a key ingredient in preserving mana - and has requested the guild for a small party of adventurers to gather some for her. The moonlight lilies are located in an underground clearing deep within the Dantalion Caves. The danger level in the caves are small except for some sightings of mud slimes.
  2. Mine 5 pounds of Skyrock
    • Requested by Blacksmith Kev
    • Location: Mount Shireha
    • Payment: 25 gold each
    • Description:
      • Blacksmith Kev recently took on a request for a custom made greataxe imbued with increased air-spells efficiency. Immediately after accepting the order, he realized that he had ran out of Skyrock. Thus, he requested the guild to send a few adventurers to go mine the stone. The stone can be found on the peak of Mount Shireha. Though there are no monsters, the region has less oxygen content than at the foot of the mountain.
  3. Gather a liter of Heavy Water
    • Requested by Sorceress Talia
    • Location: Dantalion Caves
    • Payment: 35 gold each
    • Description:
      • Sorceress Talia requires a liter of heavy water to continue with her experiments in the void. She requires the ingredient because of its heavy yet fluid-like properties. The guild was requested to send out a party of adventurers to the Dantalion Caves to gather such ingredient. The heavy water is located two levels below the caves. There are rumors of a monster living in the depths of the heavy water.

"So, which one should we choose?" Pan asked after he described each quest to the party.

Which gather quest should the party take on?
  • Gather 10 Moonlight Lilies
  • Mine 5 pounds of Skyrock
  • Gather a liter of Heavy Water
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Aug 12, 2019 05:40 AM.
0