1.2
897 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Liu Xu Yuan gets in the room, he swiftly walks past the protagonist and adjust the situation. The rest of the assistants hurries over to help, no one notices Ye Lan clenching her fists in the corner except for Liu Xu Yuan using his system’s frame display. Female lead sure loves attention, I wonder if she’ll get me killed even if I don’t say a word? He smirks, fingers rapidly moving, beads of sweat dropping. Damnit, how can she mess up something like this into something bigger? Even I want to criticize her, forget it. If protagonists don’t bother me, I don’t bother them. All his thoughts and actions are displayed oppositely, people only see how fast Dr. Hao is trying to make do and curb the treatment. Dr. Hao looking so serious is also handsome. Sigh, sure enough attractive people will always be attractive. These are the thoughts of the people working outside. Nobody knows why but all of a sudden, the ward that Liu Xu Yuan just enter is being broadcasted live for the worker’s screens and somehow most patients coming in can view as well. I don’t know who’s so kind as to record this live but THANK YOU, I GET TO ADMIRE MY MALE GOD WORKING! BLESS YOU! MAY YOU BE HAPPY!!!

 

The culprit for this is Wang He, he was on his way back from the meeting discussing about the Ye family’s top hospital and gather news of Ye Lan starting on her first operation as a doctor. He wants the world to know of her top skills but for now he’ll start from the hospital so he decides to put it on live but didn’t expect for her to mess up. The mistake isn’t that of a small one, it directly led to a huge amount of blood lost. Wang He studies in the medical field as well and he knows how it turns out from that simple slip up, he frowns. If not for senior brother Hao coming quick…Shaking his head, Wang He straightens up. no, he doesn’t want to think about it. Last time he met her at the party, she shows a bright side and they had exchange pointers. He wanted to introduce Ye Lan to senior brother Hao but now… I don’t think senior brother has a good impression of Ye Lan after this.

 

Watching the broadcast in the VIP room, Song Yu’s lips lift a several degrees visible to the naked eye. If the driver is here, he would be questioning his eyesight because today his young master is seen to be smiling a lot more than a whole year counted.

 

“Why are you smiling? Do you like that kid?”

 

An old, cranky voice query hinting his doubt towards his grandson. Song Yu turns back around, back to the screen and face to the elder Song. Song Yu picks up a nearby fruit platter, forks it and lifts it up to his lips.

 

“Grandfather, what do you think of Dr. Hao?”

 

“He’s my doctor. That boy is gifted and well mannered. Looks above average, personality proper and well-liked...”

 

Song Yu keeps eating all the while listening to his grandfather’s judgement like a grandson asking his elder for opinions on bringing a granddaughter in law back home. He knows Li Hao is a good boy and popular so it isn’t that hard to get along with him but he doesn’t like it when Li Hao is too close to others. He wants those blue eyes to have only his figure reflected in it, to look only at him and none others however they’re not familiar with each other right now. He still has time to figure out his feelings and to pay more attention to Li Hao. Song Yu is in a good mood listening to his grandfather’s praises of Li Hao until the next word, his face cracks.

 

“…but you’re not suited to be with him. He’s a pure, honest young man. My boy, Ah Yu, you’re abnormal and corrupt. Don’t ruin the boy’s mind.

 

The room becomes silent, the cold wind blowing.

 

After the overload of mental stress, he doesn’t know how long he can stay standing. Liu Xu Yuan bolts out of the ward as soon as his words to stitch the wounds fall, hands supporting the wall he stumbles forward to the office for a quick rest. Thinking back to when Ye Lan’s face twisted when he didn’t even give her a look and just walk out is enough to make him laugh.

 

[AHAHAHAAHA, XIAO TONG! XIAO TONG, COME OUT!]

 

[Please compose yourself, host.]

 

[Did you see Ye Lan’s face?? I was about to laugh right then and there, I almost broke character!]

 

[It was thanks to my reminder.]

 

[Yeah, yeah. I get that! You’re so stingy, Xiao Tong.]

 

[…]

 

Liu Xu Yuan is about to continue his words for the system when it interrupts him.

 

[Please compose yourself, host. Your character does not pout.]

 

His lips twitch hearing that.

 

[Xiao Tong, you know me so well ah.]

 

[It is nothing but a simpl- Host, Song Yu’s approaching!]

 

Right when its words fell, Liu Xu Yuan feels a hard, solid hand support him from under and another wraps around his waist from behind. Shimmering blue irises look up, his black hair flutters under the hallway’s aircon softening his features making Song Yu’s eyes darken. Liu Xu Yuan doesn’t notice that, his attention is fully on the warmth of Song Yu's hands on his body. They feel ice and cool to the touch. Through the clothes, he can tell Song Yu’s hands are big and calloused from excising daily.

 

An image of Song Yu’s back dampen with sweats pops up in his mind making Liu Xu Yuan’s legs tremble and he almost lost his ground if not for Song Yu supporting him. How embarrassing… Damnit, why is this man so full of male hormones?! The more Liu Xu Yuan looks at Song Yu, the more he can make out the man’s defined muscles, this makes him more envious and he fiercely scowls at the man supporting him before turning away.

 

The hand around his waist tightens, Liu Xu Yuan pretends he didn’t notice that and continues walking to his office. He doesn’t know his ear tips dipped in red color is being shown right to Song Yu’s eyes and only wishes to reach the office and get away from this dangerous person as soon as possible.

 

Song Yu wants to laugh, this person can’t even stand without help but he’s trying so hard to stay away from him. It’s not like he’ll eat him, maybe he will but not now. He tries to suppress the urge to laugh and guides the tired young doctor back.

 

Wang He runs to Ye Lan’s department once his foot steps on the hospital ground. Ye Lan doesn’t know about Wang He coming or the broadcast, she’s in a bad mood after the surgery. She had messed up, not only is that enough but Song Yu had even disses her. He treated her as if she was air, who does he think he is?! Just because she’s a small post and he’s in the higher ups, he gets to reprimand her?! Was it her fault?! Before leaving for work, she had a quarrel with her mother then she had to see that bitch face of a sister, she was already in a horrible state. Coffee splashed on her and she didn’t even get to lash a word at that person who did it and now she’s being blamed! Why is everything not going her way?! Now these coworkers are talking behind her back, so what if she made a mistake?! Isn’t that guy okay now, so why are they making it all her fault? Just because she’s in a smaller position?! If they're so capable, why don't they do it then?! That Li Hao must be out to get her! He must be! This is the Ye’s family hospital and I’m the Ye's young miss! He must be jealous and is deliberately targeting me! No, I must not let him succeed! Li Hao, just you wait and see! I’ll be the one laughing at you the next time we meet!

 

If Liu Xu Yuan heard the voices inside Ye Lan's mind, he will immediately file her to the mental asylum for treatment! This is enough to make people spit blood!

 

By the time Wang He arrives, Ye Lan has already gone back home with a slip saying she’s not feeling well. Wang He breathes a sigh of relief, turns out she’s not well that’s why she made a mistake. He pulls out his phone, text Ye Lan and strides toward Dr. Hao’s office. He hasn’t seen senior brother since the latter enters the hospital first and has been busy ever since with no time to come out for a meal. Now they can see each other, he should pay him a visit! After all, he did miss him!

 

Back in the office, Liu Xu Yuan is trying to dismiss someone out but this someone doesn’t listen to any of his word! This farce has been going on for about 20mns or so, Liu Xu Yuan is sick of it and no longer pays him any attention. He’s really stressed, the last time the original body has laid on a bed for more than 3hs is probably a week already. Liu Xu Yuan takes off his lab coat, flops down on the sofa and immediately fell asleep. Song Yu watches Li Hao’s breathing evens out, his pair of dark eyes stir and he stands up, walking over to the sleeping boy’s side.

 

Song Yu’s slim, wheat-colored fingers hover above the smooth texture of the doctor’s face before going back down to his own side. His body leans down, hot breath scatters on Li Hao’s white profile which then quickly turns pink. Song Yu can hear his heartbeat quickens, from just that and he’s already pink… makes one wants to explore the mystery and see if this person paints a lovely color or not. Song Yu doesn’t have to explore, he can already see the bright, red gorgeous color painted by the boy wriggling underneath his body, leaking tears and lips uttered only words of begging. Song Yu stays in that position for a long time, he doesn’t know how long but the light in his pupils only darkens as the minutes move. The system is scared witless, it doesn’t dare to alert the host fearing he’ll mess up his energy charging time but Song Yu is really scary at the moment! It can’t help thinking if its host can be spared today! The system can’t stand still no longer and plans to go search for some props to help protect the host.

 

A knock interrupts the ambiguous atmosphere, ah no save Liu Xu Yuan from almost being in the wolf’s big mouth. Song Yu coldly glance at the locked door, waiting for the voice. Melodious and full of charm, the person outside asks.

 

“Senior brother Hao, are you in there? Can I come in?”

 

The air inside the room drops in a flash, the sleeping boy shivers conflicting Song Yu’s heeds and he scrutinizes instantly putting away his aura. Song Yu reaches over, lean fingers caress the soft cheeks giving comfort and the young man on the sofa no longer shivers, even huddles against the finger seeking more solace. Seeing this action, Song Yu’s heart melts and his palm starts to stroke each line, rubbing the crease between the uneased brows, running along the bridge of the high nose, fondling each cheek on the side until it brightens an alluring bloody shade and finally stopping directly above silky ruby lips. Song Yu stiffens at the speed of light once he notices his desire to rub them until it bleeds and he hastens to escape from this bewitching beauty. One peek was already more than enough to drown him.

 

His body feels like it’s boiling, Song Yu forces himself to calm down and waits until his breathing goes back to normal before sprinting to the door in a non-hurried manner not caring about the concerned person standing outside at all. He stealthily unlocks the door, leaves and locks the door back in haste not allowing the other to react. Li Hao’s office can be unlocked from the inside, the key to lock from the outside is with Song Yu which means he can freely enter and leave because he has the key with him. Song Yu’s body changes, frosting the hallway as his pitch-black eyes stare at the stiffening man opposite. Li Hao’s room is soundproof, the sound inside can’t be overheard in public, he is free and unrestrained. There are options to ignore the outside’s noises as well and Song Yu has activated that so Li Hao can sleep at ease. With sharp, icy tone the command is clearly heard loudly in the quiet, desolate hallway causing Wang He’s hair to stand on its ends.

 

“Don’t disturb my baby’s rest.”

 

...

 

Silence. 

 

---B-BABY?!!

 

The system came back from its search, ready to wake its host up and is greeted hearing that. Both the system and Wang He is shocked, speechless from the unusually ambiguous address used on its host/his genius, big brain scholar of an older senior brother.

 

Author’s Corner:

 

He family and SONG family is different. He branches is the wealthiest family in City A however my family’s SONG builds many buildings throughout the whole world across the cities and has many generations growing which is much older, older than the He family.

 

That’s right, author is biased. My family’s Song comes up and I drop the He family down a notch for my Song Yu to be the top. hehehe~

 

Little Cinema:

 

Author: Do you like my arrangement, YuanYuan?

Liu Xu Yuan: *Spits* Pui! Who wants Song Yu on top?! Pull him back down!  

Song Yu: *smiles* As long as I am on top of my Yuan’er, I don’t care where else I top.

19