4.1
640 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The old man says to have a great day but his tone laces with scorn and mockery, chilling Su Yan into cold sweats. Su Yan flops down on the cold, hard ground for what seems a long time for her and dashes to the bathroom. Gu Jiu sees this, casually walking over to ‘comfort’ her friend in her times of need in a non-hurried manner. Su Yan has already break down into a sobbing mess, her make up ruined cutting a sorry figure though that doesn’t make her any less pretty. She is but after all a beauty that has manage to capture a popular actor, her current looks will provoke a man’s desire to comfort and give her everything they can afford, all the things she asks for. However, the person who is with Su Yan in this moment is not any man nor is she a particularly kind woman who’s distress seeing her friend crying. Su Yan looks up, helplessness and panic flashing in her eyes.

 

Gu Jiu has already lost patience getting Su Yan to play these months and now that success is seeking in, how can she not be greedy? Gu Jiu squats down, eye to eye level with the tearful Su Yan. Su Yan, the woman who gets to have Xu Yang’s attention, this b***h who’s not satisfied with one man and even dare to look for more. Is she making fun of her? Su Yan knows the Gu Jiu likes Xu Yang but she pretends to not notice and act all the more intimate with Xu Yang. What pure and honest woman, you open your eyes Xu Yang!

 

“G-Gu Jiu, ah! You’re here! Help me, you have to help me! You’re a good friend, I know you are! You’ll help me, right? I…”

 

Gu Jiu listens to the nonsense Su Yan has to say, not responding and waiting for Su Yan to finish. As she goes on and on, Su Yan can see something wrong with Gu Jiu, as she is about to speak, Gu Jiu moves. She watches her friend stands up, staring down at her with mockery and hatred. Su Yan is startled then her face is met with a hand, twisting.

 

Slap!

 

The sound is loud in the area. Su Yan sits there in a daze, holding her face in pain. Then she comes back to reality and is in anger, she quickly starts to fight back but heard Gu Jiu’s words which makes her eyes become big and Su Yan stops, finally sees the truth.

 

“Why are you crying? Why don’t you go to those men you play with ah? I’m sure they have more than enough money for you to pay back once you sum them all together. Say, Su Yan, how long are you going to keep acting all naïve and nice? You’re nothing but a lying, fake bitch who goes around sleeping and hurting Xu Yang’s feelings!”

 

Another Slap!

 

“I have always wonder, just because you can have Xu Yang, you get to look down on me, Gu Jiu? Who does you think you are, hah?!”

 

Gu Jiu proceeds to lash out at Su Yan then Su Yan starts to fight back, the two shouting and hitting in the toilet.

 

Seeing this in the car, Liu Xu Yuan smirks, blue eyes glaze over the time watch on his wrist. Very good, it’s about time for Xu Yang to appear. How will my dear friend react?

 

Noticing the change in the man beside him, his voice turns cold with a hint of anger rising but also jealousy however it all sounds flat as if this is nothing but pure curiosity and interest. To this thousand-year-old ghost who travels around worlds, Liu Xu Yuan indicates the man’s hidden emotions in high-speed.

 

“Why did you smile? Is it someone?”

 

Hearing Song Yu’s words, Liu Xu Yuan turns to look at the pair of pitch-black eyes. They always manage to drag him into it, tying him and not giving an opening for escape. Liu Xu Yuan flashes a big smile, watching as the man turn stunned from his smile then those lovely deep sea turn a darker color and feels contented. His pale lips opening and closing, voice lowering and ask provocatively.

 

“Do you not like that?”

 

Song Yu stares straight into those blue star lights in silence, not uttering a word in response. Liu Xu Yuan, in turn, let the man stares at him all he wants, this much is also good for him. The car ride was quiet and peaceful. He’s not sure if he feels the same as Song Yu, for now he’s giving the man a chance to openly pursue him and as for his answer, that will depend on his performance and how it makes him feel. To be truthful, Song Yu always give off the same aura as that man he had met in the last world but at that time Liu Xu Yuan had already perceived himself as someone bound to a system so he shouldn’t waste emotions after all it’s not like they will always be together. He is not normal, in the end he will be the one who ends up in pain. For a short-term pain and a lifetime hurt, the choice is easily determined. So, at the time, he had chosen to abandon that man even though he, himself, did felt something but what use will it be?

 

Liu Xu Yuan does not want to indulge himself in something short-lived, something called “love” that requires a lot of effort to keep in still, he doesn’t want to suffer the consequences so he had escape. He had left that world early, he fears he won’t have the ability to actually deny the man’s proposal so he urge the system to abandon the rewards instead and come to this world. After he realized his decision, it was already too late and he had to bear the regrets. If he went back and chose to stay with that man, would he be happy? Would he regret things later on? The heartache of leaving the man was harder than he had thought, he then realized the man had already soften his cold heart. It was a first for Liu Xu Yuan yet because he was scared of the new things, he ran away. Would the man blame him? He wanted to erase those memories so he doesn’t have to think of the man but his body can’t move so Liu Xu Yuan went another way, hypnotize. He hypnotizes his mind, it was getting better for him to not think too much but now…

 

Now things are getting out of hand.

 

…all because of Song Yu.

 

Song Yu had reminded him too much of the man, although they look completely different his heart told him these two bodies shared the same soul just like him and the original body. These are all but speculations of his wishful thinking’s but Liu Xu Yuan hopes that the man had actually follow him here. What if he didn’t and these are just him being delusional? At the thought, Liu Xu Yuan almost broke down, he can’t see himself with any other man. His heart tells him if he did, that man would come and make him regret it even if he didn’t, Liu Xu Yuan, himself felt disgusted at that too. Why does he always find himself being pulled towards that person? He can’t find anything in his memories. His heart felt as if they were shattered into pieces so this time, he wanted to give it a try. Although Song Yu gave a similar aura, it was partial and his personalities are not exact either. Liu Xu Yuan can feel the love Song Yu had for him, it was tremendous he felt entirely overwhelm but his body would rush up and wrap himself in the man’s embrace. He doesn’t know but he’s sure it must be warm and safe, until then Liu Xu Yuan will start to open up to the man. Perhaps they had something together, perhaps it can happen. If the man betrays his expectations, then he can just kill the man and directly leave this world. This is just one of the worlds he travels in, this much is nothing. He’s been floating around for thousands of years already, he can bear this.

 

The sound of the car brakes wakes Liu Xu Yuan from his stupor, his head turns to see a smooth, handsome face getting closer to his own. His big, azure eyes watches as he felt the hot breath on his pale face, a hard, solid palm hovers over his body and reach over to unlock the seatbelt. Liu Xu Yuan stiffens, because he realizes that his soul has started to accept this man’s advances. Usually if one wants to get close to him, he would detect it and avoid any malicious intent but towards Song Yu, he wishes to get closer and tie himself together with the man.

 

Song Yu does not move away after he’s done with his action, he instead looks down at the young man whose face has flushed a rosy tint from his own warm breath on the fair skin. Song Yu has seen many beautiful people, that is true however something about the young man makes him feel the need to get closer. This person has made his blood boiling and desire shaking. He wants more.

 

Just what makes this person so different from the rest?

 

“We’re here. You’re not inviting me in for a drink?”

 

Li Hao’s eyelashes tremble, his ear tip drips ruby red hearing the man’s deep voice at a close proximity makes his body shrinks back into the seat. Li Hao raises his head up, lift a hand to push the man’s hard chest away, mouthing.

 

“No.”

 

Song Yu’s eyes turn cold but the person who made him like this paid no heeds, stepping out of the car and closes the door. Song Yu watches Li Hao walks to his house then turns around as if forgetting something and stands infront of the door. His white, slender finger knocks on the window, Song Yu opens the passenger’s window, looking at Li Hao fixedly. Li Hao bends his fingers indicating for the man to come close so Song Yu leans to the side, their faces close distance. Song Yu carefully studies the soft, delicate profile from his forehead to the nose bridge to the cheeks then stops at the pale, supple lips. Then his ear is sprayed by hot breath.

 

“But that doesn’t mean you can’t come in next time… Song Yu, show me. I know you see me in that way, right? Then… make me. Make me invite you next time.”

 

After saying his words, Li Hao blows “hah” into the man’s bloody ear, straightens his back and turns around, not giving Song Yu another glance. Liu Xu Yuan can still feel the deep, lingering gazes on his back even once he closes the door, He covers his face, lips arcing into a full smile and laugh. To think that, his heart actually quickens! Song Yu, that damn bastard. He likes to tease me, right? He’s got nothing on me, just you watch! I’ll make you kneel down and beg me for mercy! But…

 

Sapphire irises stir, mind blank out, Liu Xu Yuan calms his breathing and slides down, back against the wall. Seeing that man’s reaction to his teasing almost made him hard! Damnit, damnit!!!

 

#IsThisWhatTheyCallFirstLove?#

 

#SomeoneOnlinePLeaseHelpaFriendOut#

 

#ITurnHardSeeingaMansFaceAmIGoingCrazy?!#

 

[The host has blackened ah! QAQ …no, its host has been evil since the start!]

 

Author Corner’s:

 

Zezeze, reminding!!! Liu Xu Yuan checks Song Yu’s reaction from the system’s display frame! Baby is playing hard to get but is actually a softie ah!

 

This is mostly about YuanYuan’s emotions, don’t blame the baby he went through a lot and has just started to accept feeling emotions, it takes time. I would make this fast pace but I want readers to understand abit of YuanYuan’s stubborn thoughts and seeing SongSong’s advances to break that tall wall then you know the rest! I think it will be weird if YuanYuan quickly falls in love directly, that is unless they had known each other way before and already had goodwill or start off with just a game then begins to fall deeper once they know the ML follows them after. I started writing this for fun so things that come up will end here, the first arc is abit of a mess since I never plan much but I hope you enjoy it! I try to move forward some plots so there’re spices to fan things up! Anyways, this arc is probably longer than the rest? We will see, author has no notes at all. Please evaluate author’s writings, thank you! Always welcome any feedbacks!

 

SPOILERS?

       YuanYuan mostly shows his true personality and emotions whenever he’s with his gong and only acts around strangers or when the task requires! Gong Song learns of that later on and *psst psst* his lower part acts up. (Author is not sorry for having weird sexual tendencies…)

16