4.2
633 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Slight Sexual Content

 

Gu Jiu has left Su Yan alone, their friendship is over and done for. Su Yan can’t go home yet or she might be discovered by her parents, they’re not going to be happy hearing that and might kick her out. Su Yan feels the world is really unfair to her, why must she suffer this much? What did she do for this to happen to her? That b***h Gu Jiu dared to like her boyfriend so of course she has to rub it in her face that she’s not worth enough to compete with her! So, what if she went around behind his back, he hasn’t touch her at all! Her boyfriend… that’s right, Xu Yang! Xu Yang, he will help her!

 

Su Yan scrambles around, finding her phone and texting Xu Yang but stop midway and decide not to send. No, she needs to explain her debt and everything too… What if Xu Yang finds her disgusting? Su Yan feels a huge headache coming, her fingers sliding to another contact and calls. Later, Su Yan walks out, leaning on the wall for support. A tall, young guy comes to support her and help her walk. Su Yan wraps her hands around the guy’s neck, they seem very intimate and whisper something into his ears. To exit the club, you have to pass through a huge bar across the dancing stage. The two makes their way outside.

 

Liu Xu Yuan had sent a text emailing the guys that he will go home first because he had drunk too much. He also informs them Song Yu came back to pick him up so they don’t need to worry and remind them not to drink too much and go home early. His words are simple, wishing safe driving normal between friends.

 

“Li Hao cares about us, ah! I’m going to cry! That guy finally softens!”

 

Zhao Yang starts to ball, complaining and boasting his closeness with Li Hao.

 

“Shut up, he sent it to the group. It’s for us all to see, not just you!”

 

“Y-You! Xiao Lin, ah you’re so mean!”

 

Zhao Yang points a finger at Xiao Lin, then spreads all over him. His body leans on Xiao Lin, lacking strength with hands touching everywhere.

 

“Bastard! Let go! W-Wait, don’t tou-!”

 

Xiao Lin starts to hit Zhao Yang on his back but the latter continues to grope the slender back, sliding up and down in a slow motion. Xiao Lin’s face is hot, his body shuddering he wants to push Zhao Yang away but his body feels soft. His breath quickens, Xiao Lin feels like this is about to reach his limits then he feels a pair of big, calloused hand encircle his waist. Zhao Yang inhales Xiao Lin’s scent, drops his head in between his neck and mutters in a small voice then Xiao Lin stops moving and sits still.

 

Xu Yang, at the side, looks on with a straight face and shakes his head. When will they confess? Flirting in this open and still says they don’t like each other.

 

“We’ll go first. Zhao Yang is drunk, you quickly get home as well, ah.”

 

“Okay, stay safe.”

 

Xiao Lin stumbles, holding Zhao Yang. Xu Yang reaches into his pocket, check the time and heads to the exit. His footstep pauses once he heard a familiar voice then his head turn. Xu Yang squints his eye, glimpse at the two figures close at hand. A familiar back with hands around the other figure’s neck, leaning close and their lips touch. A quick kiss and they parted in smiles then walk away. From start to finish, it’s like the couple were in their own dimension. Xu Yang didn’t move, he knows that back. It’s his ‘girlfriend’ Su Yan. Xu Yang raises his eyebrow, hands in pocket and walks to his car as if he saw nothing. His expressions blank with no emotional changes, no anger or sadness are hinted on that attractive face but the videos recorded in his phone discern a different story.

 

Liu Xu Yuan strides out in bathrobe, dripping wet from hair to toe. He flops down on the bed, checks the situation and grins. His clear, blue eyes dim with eyelids softening down and breathing evens out. You better thank me for my hard work, Xu Yang. I even made you smile… owe, owe me big time…

 

Song Yu walks away from his screen, push a button and Li Hao’s bedroom light switches turn off. Only darkness remains.

 

Goodnight, baby. May you dream of me only.

 

Liu Xu Yuan wakes up, fresh and quickly head to the shower. He has made up his mind recently and the gloomy feelings disappear, he feels alive. Today, he’s going to start up business, another trap for the protagonists. He hadn’t seen them for awhile because he took the time off work.

 

Liu Xu Yuan, dressed casually, goes downstairs and start cooking for breakfast. He has a white t-shirt on, matched with blue denim pants and white sneakers looking like a university student. Since Li Hao’s face is fine and exquisite, couple with a clean profile he gives off the feeling of a tidy and gentle person. Liu Xu Yuan finishes off his French toast, gulps his hot cocoa in one go and leaves the apartment briskly after. He puts on a blue long coat on, the white and blue mix grace Li Hao’s figure giving off an elegant aura. His fair, jade white skin doesn’t lose against the white t-shirt inside instead they compliment each other showing off the beauty of crystal sea blue. With high nose, pink small lips and slight flushed face from jogging under the sun for abit, Li Hao can be said to be a high-quality model. The figure tall but decent, slender, long legs attracting the others to gasp in awe. Striding forward to the bank, Liu Xu Yuan goes into the VIP room.

 

For Su Yan to borrow his money, Liu Xu Yuan had invested in stocks and using the system, he makes quite a lot already. However, to not seem odd, he ends up using someone else’s name for that disguise so the money lend wasn’t from his name but back to that old man. The money made can be used for other purposes, he’s going to build his own hospital with it. Liu Xu Yuan can just invest in more stocks and make his own business company but the original’s dream is to be a well-known doctor who’s skilled in doing surgeries, he wants the world to recognize his talents and the fun in doing what he loves doing. Liu Xu Yuan will help his realize that dream of his, working under the Ye’s hospital he feels disgusted and they might exploit him so Liu Xu Yuan proceeds to run things the big way and invest in his own hospital. It will become the number one across the cities. For him, this is not hard.

 

Exiting the bank, Liu Xu Yuan drives to another restaurant for a meeting. He steps into the private room with the waiter leading the way. Liu Xu Yuan takes a seat, glance at the tea nearby, picks up the cup and lifts it to his nose level. His blue eyes raise to meet the other guest, hearing the sound of the door opening.

 

“Mr. Li”

 

Liu Xu Yuan stands up, shakes hand with the man and begins the discussion. Once he’s done talking with his hospital construction, Liu Xu Yuan continues to busy himself finishing all the tasks required for this new place to be successful for several days ongoing without break. During these busy times, Song Yu has begun his fierce advances and Liu Xu Yuan is sometimes amazed by the attack but it is very effective for him, everytime he thinks or talk with Song Yu, his moods immediately lift up and he wishes to see the man. However, they are both in the busy time with him running around, it’s hard to see the man. Liu Xu Yuan would be lying if he says he doesn’t miss Song Yu because his heart and mind is already full of the man, himself.

 

By the time he’s back home, it was already past dinner time. Liu Xu Yuan drops his folder on the coffee table, spread himself all over the cozy couch and the drowsiness drifts in. He missed lunch and didn’t get to have dinner because he lost track of time. He’s exhausted to make dinner, need to call take out… His slim fingers dance around, searching for his phone.

 

His phone vibrates and Liu Xu Yuan jumps in fright. He hastens over, glance at the contact’s name and the crease between his brows can’t help but lighten up. His lips curve into an arc, making him appear even more beautiful than he already is. Liu Xu Yuan clicks answer, voice turning crispy and soft spoken that he himself didn’t notice. His questions teasing and playful.

 

“What makes you call me at this hour, hmm?”

 

Voice deep and raspy sounded next to his ear, due to the connection the man’s tone sound wild and demanding smooshing Liu Xu Yuan’s legs into a puddle.

 

“Have you eaten? Can you come out?”

 

“You call for that? I’m out of energy and starving.”

 

“Then, I’ll come over?”

 

“Are you going to cook for me? Kekeke”

 

Liu Xu Yuan giggles, he was asking that to play with the man but the man unexpectedly affirms his joke. Liu Xu Yuan straightens up, tremblingly asking.

 

“R-Really? You’ll cook for me?”

 

“En.”

 

His tone turns soft and reserved, Liu Xu Yuan feels his ear is getting impregnated. Liu Xu Yuan then laid back on the sofa, face up to the ceilings and reply carelessly with a small chuckle.

 

“If the media get a scoop of this, it’ll cause quite a big ruckus. ‘The heir to the SONG Cooperate comes over to cook a meal for Dr. Li Hao!’ will be all over the news! And they’ll paste your face appearing outside my door hahaha…”

 

The man patiently listens to Liu Xu Yuan rambling on and on, from time to time he would add in a line and makes him cackles. His stomach hurts, tears are coming out from the corner of his eyes and Liu Xu Yuan feels he’s no longer tired.

 

“Yes ah, you can come if you make delicious, DELICIOUS food! I want the best of the best!”

 

Hearing a positive answer, Song Yu is very happy and he confidently says.

 

“Don’t worry, once you ate them tonight you’ll always see me in your kitchen making you food everyday right after.”

 

At that, Liu Xu Yuan just rolls his eyes and rush the man to come. He won’t bother going around with Song Yu about being good at this or that, this man is a beast. Even Liu Xu Yuan is impressed to see Song Yu’s capabilities to be talented in everything he does even at a first. He can’t help but envy the other but he can only sigh and order Song Yu around to do stuff for him. Liu Xu Yuan very much like to see Song Yu listening to him and gets him everything he wants, his heart feels warm lately and perhaps he and Song Yu can actually be something.

 

Liu Xu Yuan is all smiles to the ear, even after he comes out of the bath just in time to hear the doorbell ringing. Song Yu is here.

 

Liu Xu Yuan, covered in a creamy color bathrobe, had just gotten out of the shower. The milky tone outlines his pale skin which turns rosy from the heated steam magnifying the young man’s looks, comparing to that of a bewitching temptress there wasn’t much of a difference. If you move closer and glance down, you see smooth, supple chest in between the robe’s openings. The two red dots hanging like cherries on top of the cream, sensual and sultry. The person observing can even see them dancing and inviting him in for a taste, his throat feels dry adam’s apples bobbing up and down. The man swallows a big gulp. That is the scene that opens up to Song Yu’s sight and his bottom half immediately reacts.

 

“You’re here? Come in.”

14