5.2
569 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Mentions of Drugs & Manipulation, Slight Child Abuse, Bad Parenting, Gas Lighting, Implied Profanities

 

Liu Xu Yuan had been getting calls from his lovely junior brother asking for his health and if he had time every 2 days! Thinking about that, Liu Xu Yuan’s veins throbs and he feels a headache coming. Feeling a malicious look on him, Liu Xu Yuan looks up and he sees Ye Lan glaring at him. Aiya, so out in the open? Liu Xu Yuan pays her no mind, giving her a fleeting glance and walks ahead. Ye Lan gets angrier, she steps forward to stop the doctor. His phone vibrates and Liu Xu Yuan swiftly answers without looking at the name.

 

“Wang He? What is it?”

 

Hearing the name, Ye Lan pause. Liu Xu Yuan wants to watch the show so he patiently stands still and even turns on his speaker for the female lead to hear.

 

“Brother Hao, are you free this weekend? I want to see you, we haven’t met up because you were so busy even though you took a break from the hospital!”

 

“I’m not sure if that day is open for me.”

 

“Open it for me, ba! Do you not miss me at all?”

 

“You’re not a kid anymore, ah. I’ll see what I can do and let you know later.”

 

“I know you’re very busy, I just want some time to see you. Tell me what day you’re free and we can see each other then!”

 

Li Hao chuckles, voice gentle and sweet like coaxing a child.

 

“Alright, I’ll tell you when I can. You go back to work, ah.”

 

“Don’t worry, brother Hao! I already hand in a request to switch to your branch then we can see each other a lot!”

 

“…You ask for a change?”

 

“Yes, ah. I miss seeing your face. Do you feel the same, ba?”

 

Ye Lan, listening from the side, is so shocked her eyes bulge open but she’s not the only one. Even Liu Xu Yuan is stunned, from Wang He’s voice, he can see pink bubbles floating out of the phone! He thought the male protagonist has something bad in mind but… this starts to feel quite real, ah.

 

[D-Don’t tell me… I-I…]

 

[You bend the male lead.]

 

!!!

 

[No, no! How did that happen?! Did I accidentally mislead him? What do I do…? and I even let the female protagonist learn of this…]

 

[I think she will have more reasons to kill Li Hao.]

 

[I know that! Wait, there’s not much of a change to the plot then! Ye Lan will want to kill me more and the progress can proceed forward.]

 

Liu Xu Yuan sighs in relief and lecture the system.

 

[These sons and daughters of heaven, ah. I can never understand their train of thoughts. They’re a different species from the usual kind, ah. Stay away from them, Xiao Tong or they might eat you!]

 

[Xiao Tong does not know that the host cares and worry about it.]

 

[What are you saying, ah? If I don’t care, why did I give you all those points for you to upgrade? Tell me, ba.]

 

[Xiao Tong misspoke, the host is right.]

 

Liu Xu Yuan rambles on to the system and forgets about the person on hold.

 

“Brother Hao? Are you there?”

 

“Ah? Yes. I think I can go this weekend. Just text me the details then see you. I have duties on hand.”

 

Liu Xu Yuan directly hangs up, not waiting for Wang He’s reply and walks away. Ye Lan’s fist clench, her teeth grinding.

 

LI HAO! HE EVEN DARES TO STEAL MY TARGET!!!

 

Liu Xu Yuan is back to his busy life in the hospital, at night he uses the spare time to check in his own hospital and it will be completely built in a short amount of time since he had spent a considerable number on it. He had talked to Song Yu about it and the man offer for his employees to work at Liu Xu Yuan’s hospital but he politely turns that down. What he had in mind is to educate talents he scouts from the outside for them to work at his hospital. One has to pay fully sure of the people working in their territory, Liu Xu Yuan knows he’s being too cautious however he wants the future to understand that anybody can become an amazing person at his hospitals no matter where they came from. It’s probably too witty of him to find people who’s in hard times then save them so the people can feel like they need to help repay the debt. Liu Xu Yuan wants to change, although he has no empathy he’ll start to learn. He has just started to open his claw to lure his preys in. His days are full and the week quickly went by, the meeting with the leads is here.

 

He hasn’t seen Song Yu for this week since he’s been running in between his office and the hospital construction, they talked through the phones but Liu Xu Yuan prefers to see the man’s handsome profile more than just hearing his sexy voice. It was torture, ah! Just when he has sometime over the weekends, he’s reminded by a call from Wang He about the meet ups! Liu Xu Yuan is frustrated however he can’t do anything about it after all he still has the task.

 

As a senior brother coming to see his brother’s girlfriend, Liu Xu Yuan decides to go full acting mode.

 

[Say, should I go the vicious way of playing with the male lead’s feelings to anger the female protagonist or shall I act like a white, lotus being forced by male lead because the kind senior brother can’t say no to the junior, ah? Zezeze, so many choices to choose from.]

 

[But isn’t Li Hao supposed to be drugged and fall for Ye Lan?]

 

[Xiao Tong, good job! You remind me of that, ah!]

 

Liu Xu Yuan quickly pick out his Li Hao’s usual tender and moderate appearance and drive to the high-end restaurant. Coupled with the light blue suit, Li Hao’s elegant and refine face alleviates showing a graceful and gallant young man. In traffic, Liu Xu Yuan hears a vibrate in his bag and he pick up his phone, connects to the car and answers. The lights turn green, he does not give time for the caller to speak first and directly confess.

 

“Song Yu, I miss you a lot.”

 

The man is startled, his earlier bad mood dissipates in an instant and he can’t stop the big grin growing. His voice softens, saying.

 

“I feel the same. I want to see you right now. Everytime I close my eyes, all I can think of is your beautiful face. My finger itches for your warm, soft touch. Baby, my throat feels dry. Why don’t you help my thirst, hmm?”

 

Liu Xu Yuan feelings burst and that moment of truthfulness blurts out, he was waiting to see the man’s reaction but to hear such bold and direct words in a sexy and deep tone is torture for him! His pale face reddens, mouth opening and closing but he can’t make out any word until he heard the other side chuckles. Liu Xu Yuan wants to dig himself a pit, he never expects himself to be the type that’s easily embarrassed but Song Yu proves that correct.

 

“Are you still at work? Do you need me to come picks you up?”

 

Hearing that, Liu Xu Yuan’s mood sour and he pouts.

 

“I already left awhile ago. Currently driving, Wang He asks for a meal.”

 

Song Yu’s eyebrows raise, his voice cold and threatens.

 

“You agree to him but says no to your boyfriend?”

 

“It’s not that. He’s planning to introduce me to his girlfriend, as his senior I can’t just decline. You and I are both busy and barely have time together, I only make small time for this meal.”

 

Song Yu grumbles under his breath hearing the explanation but he’s still unhappy. Liu Xu Yuan understands that and he eases the man.

 

“I promise to quickly come back home, ah. Don’t be upset, you can come over tomorrow since I’m off.”

 

“I don’t want you near other men or anybody. You’re mine. Quickly come home and don’t play around too much. I’ll go over right now and wait for you. If you need something, call me ah.”

 

Despite the man’s demanding tone, Liu Xu Yuan knows he’s worried and concern. The words used sound oddly arousing for him, his pink tongue emerge licking the upper lips and the sound enters Song Yu’s ear. The man straightens up, stiffened following that tantalizing and sexual words come out from his lover’s mouth.

 

“Okay, I’ll listen to you husband. Then you wait for me to come back. Make sure to wash up for me once I’m home ah.”

 

Liu Xu Yuan swiftly hangs up, laughing while the man sitting in his study room is having a hard time dealing ‘down there’. Hearing his beloved calling him ‘husband’ is a stimulation for Song Yu, he now knows how much of a teaser his baby is.

 

The waiter push opens the door, Li Hao steps in and raises his clear blue eyes. His steps falter, eyes flicker in a second before entering, it was a quick pause but it doesn’t escape Wang He’s eyes. For a moment, he sees surprise and resistance in those pretty irises once it falls on Ye Lan sitting beside him. Why? Why did you show those expressions?

 

Li Hao sits opposite the couple, silent and waiting for Wang He to talk. Seeing the bad atmosphere, Wang He feels uncomfortable and starts to speak up. His hand directs at the beautiful lady in black dress beside him. Silky, long brown hair with big, brown peach blossom eyes and red thin lips, the girl looks at Li Hao.

 

“Senior brother, this is… my girlfriend, Ye Lan. And this is brother Li Hao. The one I told you about.”

 

Wang He’s tongue feels rough when he said the word ‘my girlfriend’ to Li Hao, it was as if he doesn’t want those big, blue eyes to have that earlier flicker. It dirties the usual clear and pure light, Wang He is irritated. His grey eyes turn to the side and silently clicks his tongue. All of this comes from this woman! He has dirty brother Hao’s eyes and ears because of her!

 

Since Ye Lan pays close attention to her target, she naturally saw this change of attitude and feels wronged. Her brown eyes fill with disdain and disgust, glares at Li Hao.

 

Liu Xu Yuan, satisfied inside, smiles at her obvious hate stare which infuriates Ye Lan further and stunned Wang He, his ears burn up. IT’S ALWAYS THIS INNOCENT SMILES!! Ye Lan wants to ruin that face then she’ll see if Li Hao can still smile then! She flashes a gentle smile back at the young man but Wang He thinks Li Hao’s earlier smile blossoms, vivid and astute. He desires to see more of it.

 

The foods are placed scattered all over the table, the waiters quickly leave. The room returns to its original three people, Wang He spoons some meat and puts them in Li Hao’s dish, dashing a big smile.

 

“Come, lets eat. I had someone recommend me this restaurant saying the foods are really good!”

 

“Really? This is also your first time here?”

 

Li Hao lifts his bowl, asking. He deliberately presses on the word ‘also’ for the other to hear. Ye Lan silently rolls her eyes, she gets what Li Hao is doing. To think she was right all along about him not being innocent. Naturally Ye Lan is a woman who can hold in her anger after all if she’s not capable of doing this tiny bit, how can she get her revenge on those people who did her dirty? She has been reborn.

 

“Yes, ah! I’ve never been here. When I hear it’s really famous, I want to come here with you!”

 

Wang He is cheerful around Li Hao because he knows his senior brother is a soft-hearted person and likes to spoil these types. Although he is not one to drop down below other’s knees, Li Hao is an exception. The more he talks with Li Hao after the graduation, he realizes Li Hao is more interesting than he had thought. His body feels dry, he wants to have a taste of this person. However, to have this prey, he must slowly observe and wait only when it’s fully ripe, can he enjoy the whole taste. He licks his lips, smirking.

13