11.1
401 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He even guides the hand to his chest to feel the racing heartbeats. Liu Xu Yuan’s ears turn red, guilt arise from his chest. When he’s angry, he had never paid attention to anything else. He was scared, scared to hear the man’s words. Although his soul tells him that this man would never bare to hurt him even in the lightest bit, he still can’t stop the anger rushing out. Looking back, if the man said those words to him, his heart would’ve turn agitated and churn. He calmed his breathing, glances to the side. Liu Xu Yuan ruffles the man’s black hair, having touched enough he pats the man’s back for him to get off. Song Yu reluctantly leave but the hands wrapped around his waist is motionless. Liu Xu Yuan raises his head up, narrowing his eyes. His lips curl up as he encircles both arms around Song Yu’s neck and lifts his body higher. A pair of soft, supple lips falls on his.

 

 

Song Yu is startled before quickly turning active, his tongue vigorously invades the moaning person under him. Once they part, his dark eyes stir with deep emotions. They stare directly at the panting beauty with misted eyes and swollen lips, not blinking once. The corner of his eyes turns red with a layer of lust glinting over, Liu Xu Yuan gasps for air as if he had just gone through a battle of strength… His eyes clear up and the bright blue color blossoms vividly as they fall the man above. Song Yu’s figure can be clearly seen so effortlessly deep in the boy’s eyes, there was only him in it. Song Yu loves that, he can’t help but drop more small kisses on the man’s eyes. Liu Xu Yuan hums along, his eyelashes tremble as he felt the strong love and yearning from the man. He pecks the man’s mouth, demanding.

 

 

“If you dare betray me, I will make you wish as if dying is better than living. Once I had enough, I’ll kill you.”

 

 

Liu Xu Yuan’s eyes flicker, those words came out so naturally out of his mouth as if he had said it a thousandth times already. He’s never been this possessive towards anything or anyone, but being with Song Yu, he felt as if he is himself and that these words are what he would say. Saying as if it’s nothing unusual, said as a matter of fact for the man to follow. Liu Xu Yuan can’t help but look up, these words are quite too much even for himself. What should he do if his man got concerned?  No, he can’t run now that the man is his. His blue eyes turn firm with determination, the man hasn’t answer. He saw the man’s lips bend up and Song Yu bursts into laughter. Liu Xu Yuan stares at him, deep chuckles enter his ears. As he stares, his heart turns wilder and beat faster. His face flush, voice quiver.

 

 

“Y-You! Don’t laugh! Say something, ah…”

 

 

Song Yu grins, his voice soft-spoken while caressing the delicate face.

 

 

“That’s just like something you would say. I’ll gladly do that, your majesty.

 

 

Hearing the new address, Liu Xu Yuan cocks an eyebrow. He smoothens out and tightly hug the man before pushing him away. Walking out of the car, he briskly strides to the entrance. Song Yu hurriedly follows, with the door automatically locked. Waiting by the elevator, he looks at his watch wrist ignoring the man’s stares on him. Naturally, Liu Xu Yuan knows what the man is thinking but he’s not going to let this hoodlum in so easily! Last time, he had lost himself because this bastard kept touching him. Thinking about it, he’s infuriated!

 

 

[He has already eaten your tofu, why are you still trying to play hard to get? Xiao Tong does not understand master’s actions.]

 

 

Liu Xu Yuan chose not to reply to his system’s query instead busy himself with something only to feel as if his world had turned upside down and the next moment, his back is slammed against the wall and he’s come direct contact face to face with the man’s attractive profile. Liu Xu Yuan unconsciously gulps then he realizes what he just did and his face turns deadpan.

 

 

[Tch, materialistic.]

 

 

Liu Xu Yuan quickly solve the system’s problem by dumping unloaded data for his Xiao Tong to clean out. Xiao Tong is blocked by the incessant amount of virus, it quickly tears up as it curses the host while running back to fix it. It chose to not talk to this person anymore! So, their connection is cut off from both sides. Since Song Yu had held his head and waist protectively, Liu Xu Yuan does not feel any pain from the slam.

 

 

“Do I come to yours or you go to mine? Or do you prefer a new bigger one and we move in there together after, hmm? Tell me.”

 

 

Song Yu nips the pale, muscular collarbone sucking and licking all over the place. Liu Xu Yuan didn’t have time to react, his moans blurted out and countless red marks appear, decorated his neck an alluring picture. Song Yu backs away, his expression satisfied and contented seeing the finished work. The palm blocking his moans is removed and Liu Xu Yuan glares intensely except he had just been marked everywhere and his face had turned tantalizing and sultry, the bitten lips were calling Song Yu to come have a taste and those lovely pair of eyes dim down from the desire boiling. Currently, he looks very tempting with the addition of that heated glare it was as if Liu Xu Yuan is inviting the man to eat him. His eyes darken. The man in person doesn’t know about his dangerous appearance, he only wants to bite this man off and dump him somewhere!

 

 

“What do you want, baby?”

 

 

Liu Xu Yuan turns sideway, pursed his lips refusing to answer. Song Yu gaze at the stubborn boy, tightens his hold around the small waist and captures the beauty’s lips in one go! Kissing and teasing, his hand rubbing over the clothes sensually. Liu Xu Yuan’s leg turn muddle and lost its balance, with the man supporting him his entire body is solely leaned against Song Yu’s well-proportioned build. He only let’s go once he felt the person in his embrace is almost out of breath. Liu Xu Yuan has escape and he gasps out trying to breathe all the oxygen around him as if he might end here if he missed a second late to take in the air. Song Yu did not wholly let go as he moves to the side, licking the earlobe. Feeling the trembling reaction, he lightly chuckles. Song Yu whispers.

 

“Your answer?”

 

He asks between teasing the ear and rubbing over the clothes, Liu Xu Yuan can’t hold it. Any longer and he’ll have an erection! His voice small, spoken like a whisper to the man’s hearing.

 

“…I-If it’s with you, anyw-where is our home- hah!”

 

What an adorable answer, Song Yu not only didn’t let him go instead his attacks were fiercer and bolder! Liu Xu Yuan can’t stand the stimulation, his hand hits the man’s hard back.

 

“Shameless! Bastard! Get out! I already answer!”

 

 

Song Yu sweetly licks his neck, the hands sliding down to encircle the waist. Liu Xu Yuan moans from the man’s nibble and bite, he holds Song Yu’s arm in hope for the man to pity him.

 

“Li Hao?”

 

The words of begging for mercy are pushed back in his throat as a voice from the side interrupts them.

 

Wang He has gone on a business meeting outside the city, all the unprecedented misfortune that befalls on the Ye’s family and Li Hao’s fame across the world is something he had not known so when the report land on his desk, he is shocked. Wang He repeatedly surveys the words in his mind and mutters under his breath, his finger scraping the piles of papers. He doesn’t give a damn about the woman who tried to play him, he was going to pay her back nevertheless but to think the doctor is someone is like this. Not one he had thought of as a helpless little white rabbit, pitiful and weak but instead he had hidden a fang underneath! A prey he has found turns out to be a hidden hunting predator! Good, good!

 

His lips curl up, rubbing the lines that has the doctor’s name “Li Hao” on it. His eyes stir complicated emotions, for awhile this gentleman of the He family has such a wide grin on his charming face. His prey is much more interesting than he had initially thought, this is a catch. However, he glances at the side report and an odd aura radiates from his very figure.

 

‘The SONG’s Cooperate show signs of allying with the HAO’s Group! A long-term friendship!’

 

The SONG’s…

 

When that one word is shown up, he can’t help but thought back to those unsavory words coming out of their heir.

 

“Don’t disturb my baby’s rest.”

 

It was spoken with dedication and determination as if that is a matter of fact, not a statement that can argued with or discussed. Although he had rarely been with Li Hao, the time he was with him the doctor never brought up the guy who claims to be his lover and the doctor doesn’t appear to be with someone at the moment as well. Otherwise, as a junior brother shouldn’t he at least know who’s with him?

 

Alas, things wouldn’t be as simple as he had thought. News was quickly brought in, Wang He crushes the paper as soon as he saw who’s on it. He rings the secretary and they hesitantly heed the order.

 

“Have a flight this afternoon! I’m going back!”

 

“But the plans… Yes, sir.”

 

Once he’s arrived, he immediately drives off to the main hospital of Li Hao’s new place. The doctor rarely stays at the hospital, if you want to find him, he’s more likely to be teaching new recruits otherwise the time is spent on researching and manufacturing new productive goods. His heart is racing in a frantic, those pictures were replayed constantly in his head. Li Hao is just one of his tools, a person he just wants to have a little fun with but he can’t deny the act that his heart churns seeing Li Hao being close with someone else. The words that are hidden in the back of his head is breaking down the walls and rushing to come to the front. It’s in a slip of his tongue but Wang He still refuses to see the truth.

 

Until he saw what acts out infront of his very eyes, until his foot steps out and there he was. The very light that piques his interest, the boy with such clear bright eyes pure and naïve. The light that shines above the rest, one that stood at the very top, dainty and graceful. Not someone as dirty as he is, impure thoughts and malicious activities. That’s what he had thought of. Wang He had thought this very person must be protected at all cost and must never come into contact with dirty things. He was thoroughly proven wrong.

 

Someone has touched this person.

 

He watched as that person holds the boy he secretively treasured so openly, he watched as the boy he cares about did not push that man away, he watched their ambiguous atmosphere… Wang He felt like an outcast.

 

It seems this is fate’s answer. He couldn’t obtain this very treasure. Not his.

 

His throat went dry, he finds it hard to utter any words but he doesn’t want to see this. This has to be a dream! There’s no way Li Hao would allow this. He knows the doctor way longer than this man who dared to lay a finger on his light. Knows longer, known better… Wang He knows Li Hao so much more. He knows Li Hao likes to read and the quiet peacefulness. Li Hao doesn’t like talking to people…

 

Wang He is the only person Li Hao has actively communicated with.

 

At least that was back when they were taking courses. Everything changes after the doctor graduated, Wang He had cut off all connections and they never seem to talk again. This would continue but something clicks and he starts to invite Li Hao. Then, then he notices that his feelings toward Li Hao is not what he had thought they were. Each step was heavy as he strides toward the delicate boy.

 

“Li Hao?”

 

He calls out. The name he had always dreamt to call aloud sweetly and gentle infront of the boy. Wang He saw the surprise flashing by Li Hao’s blue eyes. Wang He sneers at his own self, to think he’s so captured even from a small movement. As long as it’s this person, he would always be amazed and infatuated at every time and turns. He tries to sound normal and usual but the sour feelings still arise to his chest. He doesn’t see all that, those were all his imaginations.

 

“What are you doing here, senior?”

 

“You’re back?”

 

This one question startles both men standing around him but Liu Xu Yuan did not take notice of this. He tilts his head, genuinely questioning. Because Wang He is one of the protagonists and his target, Liu Xu Yuan had the system observes his actions naturally he would come to know this person had gone out of the city. Wang He did make use of Li Hao’s death to proceed with his future plans but he didn’t particularly make moves on the original. Liu Xu Yuan does not plan to involve this man in his plan but that doesn’t mean he’ll let Wang He off easily. When Ye Lan was abusing and torturing the original slowly to death, this man had turned a blind eye to everything. Were those years together just jokes to him?

 

It turns out this person had done the very thing. Because he is the protagonist, his actions will be justified. Liu Xu Yuan wants to laugh at the world’s consciousness. He, his man and this person right here. What’s the difference between them?

 

They handle things in a cruel and merciless way with no sympathy felt towards the victims that had tragically fall into their hands. However, he is to be named the villain or the side characters just and those actions was a setback for them but for this protagonist? It’s because he had ‘no other choice’.

 

Do they actually have no choices to make?

 

“You knew I was abroad?”

 

“I heard someone mention it.”

 

It wasn’t him checking in on him rather his name was just mentioned as a passing by phrase from a stranger, a coincidence that the doctor heard it. Wang He laughs.

 

 

7