17.1
240 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see. Well, no need to respond."

"That…"

"Are you talking back to me?"

Shen ShanYuan stops his moving hand, raises his head to look at the kneeling servant. His voice is tingling with impatience and annoyance.

The servant gulps, scared but thinking of the consequences still toughens up.

"Replying to the master, this is already the 50th time the emperor has required your presence at the palace and the master had never replied once… If this goes on, I am afraid the Shen…"

"What is your position?"

"Huh?"

"Who is the master in this place?"

"Y-Young master."

"And what is your status?"

The servant understood the meaning, quickly lowering his head and apologizing repeatedly.

"This servant had overspoken. Please the master punish this lowly one."

The servant talking, the head kneeling, hit the board constantly. Looks pitiful. However, the person in this room is only one. And that is Shen ShanYuan.

Shen ShanYuan is not the least affected by this, just raise his hand. The shadow guard jumps out of nowhere, kneeling down.

Shen ShanYuan didn't say anything much. Listening to the servants' nonstop punishment.

"Okay. Take it away."

The servant is choked, by the time the mind comes back to senses. The servant is already kneeling on the hard ground under the hot sun with the hard planks hitting the back earning a loud pain gasp.

After the torture, the servant is already sweating profusely with blood flowing down the back and the mouth.

At this time, footsteps are heard. Then the chin is lifted. To meet a pair of dark eyes.

It is the young master of Shen.

"Who sent you here?"

The servant's pupils shrank, decisively attempting to bite his tongue to commit but Shen ShanYuan already knew this outcome.

"I wonder if your master is satisfied with the past several months of watching my moves?"

He didn't admit anything or stop the servant's action but this question still shocks the person in a near death state.

Abruptly meeting that eyes again, he finally opened his mouth in a hoarse voice.

"You knew."

It is an affirmative tone.

Shen ShanYuan scoffs. He throws the gloves away, turning back with an order.

"Have him disposed of at wangye's manor. Also send him an extra gift."

"Yes, master!"

So when Yu Yaoting returns, he is meeted with the gift. Gripping the letter hard, his body is gloomy and dangerous.

The head is properly sent back with a box of blood placed beside. While the body remains unattached, hanging at the gate's manor.

"Have someone clean it up! Quickly!"

Staring darkly at the letter, Yu Yaoting tears it away angrily. With hatred stirring in his eyes, the breathing became ragged. Because of the emotional change, the whole person looks cruel. Not like the figure from before that appears in front of that young man.

Thinking of what is written on it, he hurriedly runs out with a sword in hand. As if finding a way to put the negative feelings out.

And the letter being ripped apart is now torn into shreds. Far apart from each other.

It says.

"Did you have fun playing around?"

Yes, it has been months since the feast. Shen ShanYuan has been gathering power all over the place. The others became terrified of this but this is good. He had made progress, after all time can't be wasted here. He wants to directly skip the time and speed things up but the system is gone. So he needs to hurry things up. And the key is Yu Yaoting.

He thought of the emperor.

"I'll lend you a hand if you can't do it."

So from that day on, a new rumor conspired which caused many exclamations from the people around.

I don't know who starts it but everywhere you can hear about how cruel the Han is.

It is says that the brother Han Xiaowen had always been robbing the Shen small master's work and even cruelly pushed him to death bed! The whole family even goes as far as to kick that poor child out of the house! How horrifying!

All sorts of speculations are scattered but one thing that is not unsual in between those rumors are that the Han family is bloodthirsty and heartless!

By the time, the Han family is notified of this. Things are already out of control.

However the Han isn't the only one petrified.

Here at the dragon chamber, the emperor heard of the rumors going around. His eyes narrow, the color dimming. He said through gritted teeth:

"SHEN SHANYUAN!!!"

Author has something to say:

Uh oh, nothing is true now. 

1