Chapter 2:First Encounter
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 Hours has passed since Elena has sent me to this world.

And the only things I accomplished during those 2 hours are.

1.I Made a makeshift spear by carving the top of wood into a very sharp point to hunt for food.

2.found a hiding spot for this sleeping girl that looked like a goddess so that I can hunt without worry of her dying.

3.Found a Fresh river nearby me due to my luck stat being in the thousands.

After I’d did do those 3 things, I’d sat down and crossed my legs to feel the air and the sound of this unknown forest around me.

And then I'd slowly closed my eyes to focus to get a basic sense of mana around me so that I can grasp what mana was to me.

And then my mind and body just clicked into a sense of mana around me sensing that there’s going to be a Ding in the next half second.

[Ding:Mana Sense Unlocked]

[Skill Description:Mana Sense:Can Sense living and Magical beings from a 100 meter Radius.]

And then felt a small mana presence coming near me, wanting to fight me for the first time.

So got up and Grabbed my Sharp Wooden spear to slowly take my stance ready to fight.

And also started to open my eyes to see what type of enemy it is?

And suddenly to my surprise was a frog that was the size of a sheep,about to spit something towards me.

So I dodged to my right,before he spit something at me.

So Before I gave him the chance to spit again,I stabbed him in his right eye so that he cannot see with one of them,leaving another opening to strike one more on the right side making him bleed a lot more than just his right eye.

After that I hid behind a tree to making quick check on how my spear was doing.

And saw that there's blood on it and also using [Appraisal] to check how my spear condition.

[Wooden spear]

Thinking that this was Joke I use [Appraisal] again to see how my spear durability was at.

again it said [Wooden spear]

Knowing that it's useless to use Appraisal on my spear, I'd used my other skill [Stealth] to go to another tree to use [Appraisal].

but to surprise all it said was [Wooden spear].

again I did not give up for a good 1 hour before getting so mad and thinking to myself.

'WHAT THE FUCK APPRAISAL-SAN I ALMOST THOUGHT OF YOU AS MY BESTFRIEND!!!'I thought to myself with rage burning through me.

Knowing that I want to vent my rage so badly, that I would dedicate myself to becoming a frog slayer, so that rage within me would subside.

I'd take a deep breath to calm myself down,and then I stopped hiding behind the tree just to see my enemy in the most weakened and pitiful state.

just because It lost a lot of energy trying to spitting in rage looking for me,seeing it made me excited to kill it without hesitation,just because Appraisal-San couldn't do its job.

So I carefully approached it from behind to making the final killing blow with my spear.

then with its of the frog final words said was"Croakkkkkkkk……".

lying dead on the ground with it corpse just remaining there.

after the frog died it, There was final fantasy fanfare playing in the background and saying.

[ Note: Final Fantasy VII-Victory Fanfare]

[Battle Complete]

[400 Exp is gained from this Fight]

[Ding You level up from 1 to 2 with 600 skill points]

Yes I level up.

Finally my first encounter was a success.

With that out of the way, I'll at least level up to 10 before checking how skill points work later on.

So for now let's go hunt some frogs.

CHAPTER END

Character Sheet

Ian Lee lvl:2

Job:?

State:Healthy and Excited

HP:120 MP:500,000(only 1/10th is usable)

Str:15 (5UP)

Int:250,000(none due to lack understanding of mana.)

End:30(5UP)

Alg:20(10UP)

Luck:1,025(25UP)

Dex:50(20UP)

Spirit:50,015(15UP)

KI:100(none)

Skill Proficiency:

[Stealth lvl:9 Rank:Mid level (Useable)]

[Dark Magic lvl:0 Rank:GOD (Unusable)]

[Lightning Magic lvl:0 Rank:Mid level (Unusable)

[Summoning Magic lvl:0 Rank:Mid level (Unusable)]

[Create Subordinate lvl:0 Rank:Beginner (Unsable)]

[Appraisal lvl:2(1UP) Rank:Beginner (Useable)]

[Prediction lvl:2(1UP) Rank:Mid Level(Useable)]

New skills:

[Spearmanship lvl:1 Rank:Beginner (Useable)]

[Magical Sense]

[Titles]

[Quick learner (Can gain 200% exp for any skill up and lvl up)]

[Magic Lover(Can learn any type of magic and gain 10 times the exp when using magic)]

[Leadership(Can make up plans on the fly and has a success rate of 50%)]

[Goddess Elena Blessing(Can Give an extreme Resistance to Curses,Magic,and even Death)]

[CHEAT SKILLS]

[Infinite Evolution (Info Unknown)]

 

Next chapter coming 2 to 4 days from now

 

 

0