Chapter 15 Truly First Kiss?
1.6k 10 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Point of View you prefer?
  • First Person POV Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Third Person POV Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mixed of two POV Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I don't care. Votes: 3 11.1%
Total voters: 27 · This poll was closed on Jan 25, 2022 11:05 PM.

I realize how easy it is to write in a 3rd POV than a character POV. Many of the previous chapters were originally written in character pov or 1st POV but I changed it because it was easier to write and for some other reason. I should make a poll for that. 

1st pov? 

3rd pov? 

Or a mix of two? 

23/1. Another edit. I know. I know. 

*** 

"And who did you practice with for you to be such a good kisser, I wonder?" 

"Was it with them?" 

"Or was it some other girls in Sokovia?" Silver asked calmly, although her eyes look tells otherwise as it becomes the void itself. 

And just like that Carl takes back his word as Silver's fails to control herself, bringing them back to the beginning. 

Carl let out a small sigh but he didn't let it bother him, he understands it was never easy to treat mental health conditions, unlike physical injury. 

He never expects Silver possessive tendency to just disappear overnight in the first place just because he have a heart to heart talk with her recently. 

In fact, it was the opposite, Carl expect that it will take a longer amount of time for her to completely treat her possessive tendency than the amount of time it took for her to recover from her trauma. 

It might take several months longer, perhaps even several years or even a whole decade for her to be "normal", but the thoughts of being on her side for while she is still possessive and obsessive for longer than a decade doesn't discourage him at all. 

He just hopes he can offer help to Silver. 

As for whether or not was it his first kiss. It indeed was, and he is damn proud of the fact that Silver is sceptical that he has never kissed anyone before her. 

It was a massive boost to his self-esteem. Why wouldn't he be proud? She is basically saying kissing him is a good experience, and most important of all, this compliment wasn't coming from a random girl he doesn't know, it was coming from Silver, a girl he likes. 

It is the highest form of compliment an inexperienced kisser can ever possibly receive. 

"Would you believe me if I said that was my first kiss?" 

But as fun it is for an inexperienced kisser to receive such a level of compliment, it can be real heart wrenching if the person who you love, trust and respect were to still doubt you. 

This can be applied to Carl situation as he is a bit disappointed that Silver did not believe his word. 

"You don't need to lie to me... I won't be mad if you kiss other girls before, as long from now on, the only person you kiss will be me AND you WILL only look at me... alright?" Although she sounds like she asking, she isn't. This is something that Carl just realize.

 

"Is it because we are in a relationship?" He thought.

Silver tried to put a stern face when demanding her boyfriend faithfulness to their relationship, or at least try to as her ears becomes noticeably red, embarrassed but at the same time happy for she was able to say the things she always dreams of saying to him. 

"I finally said it!" She inwardly celebrates to herself. 

Carl realize that she wasn't really mad or at least not as mad as he thought she would be, Perhaps their heart to heart talk was not a complete loss as he thought it was. 

But he also realizes his beautiful girlfriend with her cheek all flushed up is also dejected as she accepts the so-called fact that she didn't get his first kiss. 

He finds it to be understandable, he was also afraid of knowing the fact that Silver have already kissed someone, disappointed, not at Silver but at himself. 

There were times when he hated the fact that he is several years younger than her, and to make it worse he lives in another country far away from the school she goes to. Even if he has the chance to go to the same school as Silver, it is nearly impossible with his weak body in the first place. 

But now he knows the truth, it was her first kiss but Silver refuses to accept the fact that it was his first kiss as well, fortunately, because his kissing skill was simply too good. It will be harder to convince her otherwise if she saw Carl kissing another girl when it was all simply a misunderstanding or he assume it was just simply a misunderstanding. 

"Silver-" Carl stopped himself as he thinks it would be a good time to use her pet name, ignoring the fact that it may or may not knock her unconscious. 

"My Silver Sunshine..." 

Carl waited for a good second for Silver to react to his sweet honey words, only for her to look away from his eye in an instant. Whether to hide her disappointment or her excitement, he isn't sure. 

While his head still resting on Silver lap, he reaches her cheek with his hand to gently head so he can see her face properly. 

When he did, he saw an amusing sight from Silver face. 

"I was right." He thought, "Silver isn't really mad. And their talk heart to heart wasn't a complete loss either." 

Carl tries his best to hold back his laughter but he can't help but laugh when he saw her face. When he called her pet name, she probably tries not to show she was happy by pouting excessively but she only end up looking ridiculously cute, similar to that of a hamster whose cheeks are filled with food. 

Silver didn't like that Carl is laughing at her, but she loves it when she makes him laugh. She doesn't care whether he laughing at her or laughing with her, so she pouts even more which cause him to burst out laughing. 

Carl tried to justify himself for laughing as Silver really do look like a hamster with her cheek all puffed up. To him, it was the most hilarious sight he has ever seen in a week, month, maybe a year. He even hold his chest as if it were to explode any second. 

As he closed his eye, to look away from Silver face whose cheeks are still puffed up, he slowly takes his time to take a breather as he is actually starting to be afraid that he will have a heart attack because he laughed too much. But when he opened his eyes, what awaits him were the same sight that nearly break him which cause him to nearly die laughing, again. 

Even Silver can't help but laugh along as his laughter was more contagious than hers to Carl. 

As they both calm down from laughing, he stares at her in the eyes even when she playfully avoid his while having a silly grin on her face. "Silver, have I ever lied to you?" 

The question causes her to finally look at him in the eyes and without hesitation, she answered, "No..." Silver didn't need to think too hard or too long because she already know the answer to the question the seconds she accuse him of lying to her. 

Carl isn't a liar. 

Perhaps he would lie for the greater good for himself and for others, but not for personal benefit. But the problem was that, when she kiss Carl or more accurately speaking when Carl kiss her, she truly felt like she is in heaven on earth. 

But even the "heaven on earth" expression is merely an understatement as no words can describe the pleasure she experiences when Carl takes the lead to kiss her. It was not pleasured in terms of sexual enjoyment or sexual satisfaction, but rather in terms of happiness and pure satisfaction. 

Then again she never has experienced the feeling of sexual enjoyment or pleasure, so he wouldn't know even if he experience one but she is definitely on cloud nine when he kisses her but nevertheless. 

There is no awkwardness that she would expect to experience in her first kiss like those articles and guides that said she would have if both parties were inexperienced in kissing. 

Although she did experience some embarrassing moments just as she was informed, but only when she's the one who takes the first step to kiss him instead. 

For example, causing their teeth and nose to knock into each other when they kissed him. But when Carl take the lead, it was not perfect, it was beyond perfection. 

Every time they kissed, the experience becomes more and more incredible than she thought it would be possible in such a short amount of time, it is not exaggerating to say she is slowly becoming addicted to his lips since she is reluctant to separate the moment they kissed. 

She wouldn't bat an eye if Carl merely know the basics when it comes to kissing. For example, they should breathe when they are kissing longer than several seconds, and so on. Even she knows that since she looks it up on the internet to prepare herself... in case she won the bet, which she didn't but she get what she wanted. 

But every time they kiss, the hours she spent reading on the internet on how to properly kiss goes to waste as she completely forgot about them as the pleasure experience was too incredible. She still forgets, even when Carl reminded her to breathe. 

If she were to describe her experience when he kiss her, at the bare minimum is that the experience is completely breathtaking. 

Even though Silver does not have a single experience when it comes to kissing outside of kissing Carl for her to properly compare how good is he really is, she still however understands his kissing skill and technique was anything but above average let alone normal, as she compares the pleasure she experienced when she kisses Carl to other activities that she finds pleasurable. 

Such as sleeping with Carl. 

Having a bath together with Carl. 

Being spoon-fed by Carl. 

Basically, anything that got to do with Carl, may her boyfriend forgive her for even thinking of it- is almost nothing compared to kissing with Carl. 

Again, it was not an exaggeration to say she is slowly becoming addicted to his lips. 

That isn't to say she prefers to kiss his lips 24/7 over the rest of their activities together. Silver understand there is too much as a good thing, plus she enjoys doing other activities as well. 

Just because Carl is finally her boyfriend doesn't mean she can hog him and suck his lips for every second of the day. She still wants to win at least one match against her boyfriend in tactic and strategy, at least once. 

Plus, she is almost sure that's a whole level of an unhealthy obsession for Carl, although she isn't exactly sure but it's not a risk she will take. He might push her away if she is too clingy. 

As she properly thinks about it, she began to realize Carl isn't lying to him. 

It's either he's a naturally great kisser... or he has already kissed someone before but he doesn't remember any of it, like being hypnosis, got amnesia and no one even know about it, mind-controlled, or even brainwash or maybe even manipulate with magic. 

Silver scuff off the last part to even think that's a possibility. She maybe believes in the existence of God, which includes believing in other God creations such as angels and demons, this includes the existence of black magic by making a deal with the devil, etcetera, but the thoughts of someone, selling their soul, using black magic just to make out with her cousin without him remembering any of it is just plain stupid. 

"Then again..." Silver was tempted by the idea. "No! No... No... No... No..." But it is just that, a temptation. 

"But still, if they have such power, they would be able to kidnap Carl years ago, but he is still here with her and his family, safe and sound." 

As Silver thought of Carl simply being a natural kisser, she realizes she is truly being unfair. Throughout their friendship, he has never lied to her, not even once but yet when she suspected he was lying, she didn't give him the benefit of doubt nor did she hesitate to even think whether or not he was telling the truth. 

After all, her boyfriend possesses an unnatural level of beauty that has never been seen before even in the history of entertainment, attractive celebrities, beautiful or handsome supermodels, can't even hold a candle to Carl's crimson eye colour alone. 

Even though beauty is subjective, what is considered as the most attractive feature to many is simply just attractive to most, normal to some, or even ugly to certain people. 

"But when was the last time you heard that your cousin who is so beautiful and at the same time so handsome singlehandedly but unintentionally cause a car accident that involve several dozens of drivers, just by taking his hoodie off when he was having a stroll for the first time?" She asked herself. 

"Exactly, none, nada, such thing never happen." 

"The only historical figures that could actually be compared to her cousin beauty would be mythical figures such as Aphrodite, Goddess of Beauty and one of her most unique lovers, Adonis. But they are just that, mythical figures." or so she thought. 

Not only that her boyfriend also possesses incredible talent when it comes to handling business even at a young age. Why wouldn't it be possible for him to be a natural kisser? Silver is still somewhat sceptical, but part of is telling her to trust Carl, if she wants her relationship with Carl to last for a lifetime, she needs to have trust in him. 

Now that she had sorted her thoughts, she can't help but feel guilty for calling Carl a liar. She could at least hesitate to think before she say words that could hurt her boyfriend feelings. 

And she for sure she hurt his feelings when she didn't believe in him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have accused you of lying." 

Silver feels even worse as she realizes an hour has yet to pass by and she is already arguing with her boyfriend, fighting over trivial stuff. If it's physically possible, she would beat herself up, bare-knuckle. But she can't and even if she can, her love will definitely forbid her from doing something stupid like beating herself for a silly reason. 

So what if Carl has kissed a girl before, it's not like he kissed a girl when he is in a relationship with him. 

However, she is worried that this fighting will become a common thing in the future of their relationship as she really wants to make their relationship last longer than a lifetime. 

The moment Carl accept her confession, he is exposing his invulnerability to her, as she realizes he is opening up to her more than she even realizes. To an outsider, he might not be treating her any different before her confession but to a girl who spends a great amount of time obsessing over her cousin who she has a major crush on, the differences are noticeable but slow. 

If she messes up, she could not only potentially ruin her boyfriend view of romance and love in his life and his future but also ruin his life in general. Being hurt by a person he trusts hurts more than if it were to come from a stranger. 

After all, Silver experienced a similar thing not long ago. 

As for Silver boyfriend, Carl, he didn't care about their so-called fighting, which wasn't fighting in his eyes. He didn't hesitate to forgive her on the spot. Although he did indeed get hurt not only because Silver accused him of lying, but also because she didn't trust him. 

It doesn't matter as he never holds a grudge against her, certainly not for trivial stuff. 

He kissed her on her cheek and went back resting the back of his head on her lap, all while having this big smile on his face, to show he's never mad at all. 

"It's alright Silver." Said Carl as he notice she still felt bad but not as much as before he kissed her on her cheek. 

"All is forgiven and forgotten. I don't even remember what I was forgiving you for in the first place." He winks at her as he pulled her hand and kisses the palm of her hand to cheer her up. 

And it works. He successfully was able to comfort her, but now she's all red because of his simple teasing. 

And who can blame her? 

Carl never has the intention of flirting with his new girlfriend. Although he would be embarrassed to say he is in a relationship, he would still proudly acknowledge Silver is his girlfriend, but he is not interested in flirting with her. 

Teasing? Yes. Flirting? No. At least not yet. 

But from a third perspective, what Carl just did was the perfect demonstration of how to flirt with a girl to steal that very girl heart. And he did just that, stealing his girlfriend's heart, again. 

The most important thing to increase the chance of a successful flirt is to not be ugly in the first place. The uglier you are, the harder it is to succeed, although never zero per cent. 

Yes, that is very obvious but the point is Carl is far from ugly. With his semi-max CHA, this harmless teasing nearly destroyed his girlfriend rationality. 

"Oh, God..." Silver express her frustration as she uses every willpower within her to restraint herself to not doing anything that could potentially end up hurting Carl or herself. 

"As for my loyalty to... you- to my girlfriend." Said Carl as this was the first time he ever claim to her that she was his significant other. "I have no intention of looking at other girl but you. So don't worry... Love" 

"God... Why are you doing this to me." To make it worse for Silver, he said those words while he placed the exact hand he just kiss on his cheek. It was more of an unintentional cute act rather than seductive, but the effect was no doubt lethal to a human heart. Figuratively speaking that is.

Again, in his mind, his intention was never to flirt but simply to tease, to provoke Silver for an amusement reaction. 

Flirting and teasing sound like the same thing and they do but they are rather different in fact. The former is done hoping to create a sexual or romantic atmosphere while the latter is done for fun. 

So technically, Carl is indeed flirting... unintentionally, nevertheless the fact he was merely playing around. 

No one told him to do it, he did it to himself, slowly digging his own grave as if it was just the natural thing to do. He did it with his own will, and it's killing her from the inside that she can't just pounce on him without having to worry about the consequences. 

She doesn't think they both are ready for it not because Carl has yet to hit puberty, well that to as well but also because they both are too young. While Silver isn't remotely interested in sexual activity, it doesn't mean she isn't interested in love activity, especially the things that can only be done between adults. 

She has read many articles and magazines that written about what grown-up adults can and would do to their significant other to express their love for them to other people, specifically marking them. Like leaving a lipstick kiss on their men shirts, under their collar if they ever decide to uncollar it, or leaving a hickey where people can or can't see. 

She always dreams of doing it with Carl, but only when they both become older. Those grown-up activity purposes are to discourage other competitors to back away who are threatening their relationship. She has already done pretty much almost everything that can a lover do to their significant other. Such as sleeping on the same bed, being spoon-fed, etcetera. 

They are both still young but there's also the fact that Silver is more worried about predators and child kidnappers who are eying for her cousin than girls of her age or Carl's who will steal her boyfriend as the former is more real and more likely to happen than the latter, especially since Carl is homeschooled. 

Although there are certain people that can be seen as a threat, but they don't count. 

Plus, there's also the fact their parent prohibited them from doing it. They may be fine with their kids dating each other but things like "love bite are something that only grown-ups can do" which is the exact word that her mother said to her while explained to her when she ask why her father have a red mark on his neck every time they both sleep together without her. 

Silver takes three deep breathes to calm herself before muttering, "Okay..." to him and to herself for what Carl has said and did. 

While she was calming herself, Carl likes what he was seeing, to see Silver all flustered up, it was a rare sight for him to see and for some reason, he can't help but lick the palm of her hand to see her reaction. Just a bit, but her reaction was more than he bargain. 

"Kya-!" Silver squeal as she pulled her hands away from Carl's grasp. 

Carl, like a natural airhead he is, doesn't know what he did wrong as she was madder than before when she suspect him kissing a girl before her. "Don't do that!" She wanted to scream at him, telling him to never do it ever again but the problem is that she kinda likes it. She doesn't want him to never do it again when they become older.

Of course, to Carl, he thought she dislike it, but her expression says otherwise, so for now, he won't do anything risky in the meantime. 

"Stupid, idiot, foolish, dummy Carl." She insults him for the second time in their history together. 

Perhaps she has a point, at this rate, their future relationship might Silver constantly arguing with Carl, but instead of her fighting her boyfriend every once in a while, it would be her insulting her boyfriend every once a while or so for being a natural unintentional playboy. 

She takes another three deep breaths before continuing. "By the way," said Silver as she tries to find another topic to talk about so Carl won't do anything or say anything stupid that will tempt her to do something dangerous. "You... The last time we kiss, you said to me that I should breathe, next time... Does that mean..." 

No, wait. This wasn't Silver intention nor was it her plan.

But she didn't care anymore as her eyes wander to his kissable lips. 

"Oh boy..." Thought Carl. Originally, he meant to advise her the next time she kisses someone else, never thought she would use his advice on him, to practice her kissing. 

"Do you think- maybe... we could practice... right now?" 

He supposes to be napping minutes ago, but he changed his mind, for now at least. Sleep can be done later on, pleasing your girlfriend comes first.

At the moment, he was lying sideways with his head rest on her lap which makes it impossible for Silver to kiss him properly on the lips, so he turned his head around and faced toward Silver and when he did, Silver eyes gazed deeply into the most bewitching crimson eyes she has ever seen yet. 

She saw Carl's beautiful eyes in an innumerable amount of time, yet for the first time, she can't help but be attracted to his eye's as if it is calling for her and Carl feels the same thing. 

When he saw her beautiful silver coloured eyes. He can't help but touch the bottom of her lips with his thumb, and that very moment, Silver didn't hold herself back and kiss him all while he was still resting on her lap. 

Their kiss was a bit more intense than their previous attempt, especially on Silver's part as she even hold his head with both of her hands as if she is trying to devourer his lips until there is nothing left. 

Before they know it, they were kissing longer than they expected it to be. Silver's so-called kissing practice turns into their first make-out session instead. 

Little did they know, their lovey-dovey act were being spectated through the gap of the door of their room they're in.

(not sure what to use for non-sexual satisfaction. So I just used "pure" instead)

46