Chapter Six
618 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wu Yong watched as she cut up the vegetables and boiled chicken to the side. The bell rang and not long after Hye Jeong walked over. Bowing to the Crown Prince and whispered something into Chushan’s ear. She hummed and Hye Jeong went inside the palace and soon came out and started helping her after washing her hands.

Since Wu Yong was joining her for dinner the servants couldn’t sit with her like they usually did and had to sit somewhere else while Dong Woo joined them. Dinner was soon served and Wu Yong’s mind was blown away. First, it was the tea, then it was the cake and now the food that she prepared, have I truly been missing out?

He looked at her while she was eating noticing that she was unusually quiet but then again, she didn’t really speak the whole of today. This consort of his wasn’t her usual self and he wondered if it was truly because he had wronged her this whole time?

“Can I have more?” he asked making her look up and at his bowl. She nodded and dished up more of the chicken for him, “You don’t have to ask, I don’t eat much and the rest is all for you.”

He thanked her and they ate in comfortable silence. She was soon finished and waited for him, there was still leftover chicken and he kept on eating till the last bite which inwardly made her happy, Wu Yong was finally tasting something she made after all these years and it seemed that he was enjoying it – she wouldn’t mind cooking for him every day.

Wu Yong’s heart fluttered slightly seeing the smile on her face. Finishing the last of the vegetables, he placed the chopsticks down and looked at her. “Do you still have space for dessert?” she asked looking at him with hopeful eyes.

“Is it the same as before?” he asked wanting more of that.

She giggles and shook her head, “No, it’s something else but if His Highness wants that

I can bring you some too.”

He nodded his head with a slight smile. Chushan shook her head slightly and packet the dirty dishes into a basket taking it away.

Seeing that Chushan had left, Dong Woo made his way over, “Wu Yong, we need to leave soon.”

Leave? He thought to himself and was reluctant. He didn’t answer Dong Woo and looked in Chushan’s direction.

She sat down at the table with a big bowl that had pink milk-like liquid in it, red dragon fruit, peaches and grapes. She dished out a bowl for Wu Yong, herself, Dong Woo and her four servants who took their bowls and left. Dong Woo was glared at making him leave with his bowl too.

Finishing the bowl of fruit he looked at Chushan who was still eating and staring up at the night sky.

“Consort Wang?” he called to her.

“Your Highness?” she answered and looked back at him.

He stared at her and lost his words. He wanted to ask her did she mean what she said about the divorce but it seemed like she said it out of anger earlier today but now with her being calm, he didn’t want to ruin the mood by bringing it up, “Tomorrow, can you make me breakfast?”

She looked at him stunned for a moment then smiled, “It be my honour to cook breakfast for His Highness.” She answered looking at him in his eyes.

He smiled saying, “I’ll be here tomorrow morning then.”

She nodded her head and dished up the last of the dessert for him and watched as he ate it. Hye Jeong soon came over with a black wooden box and handed it over to her. She took the empty dishes away. Chushan walked out with Wu Yong and Dong Woo with the boy following behind them. Wu Yong turned to look at her and took the wooden box from her, he thanked her for dinner and so did Dong Woo.

Closing the door after bidding the two of them goodnight, the boy hugged Chushan making her look at him. She questioned his actions with a raise of her brow.

He smiled at her and said, “Shan-ah, that Dong Woo is s handsome, can I marry him?”

She rolled her eyes and started walking while the body hugged her, “I don’t know if you can, you’d first have to make him fall in love with you.”

The boy hummed and let go, “Well, what about you and your husband? You seemed so happy tonight with him, does that mean you won’t give up?”

She looked at him with a smirk, “Wu Yong seems to have realized that I am better than his other wives, let’s wait this out and see.” She said while heading into her palace making her servants smile.

*

The next morning arrived and Wu Yong was up before the sun. Getting dressed eagerly he rushed out to meet Dong Woo. Dong Woo looked at Wu Yong strangely because he’d been smiling since they came from the moon palace last night and he was even up three hours before his usual time.

“What?” Wu Yong asked after seeing Dong Woo’s stare.

“Why do you seem so happy to see Consort Wang?” he asked.

Wu Yong frowned, “I’m not happy?”

“You are!” he said then turned away. The two of them made their way to the stables and took their horses instead of walking. Notifying the eunuch that he’d be at the moon palace who looked at him equally strange, he left.

They arrived outside the moon palace and knocked on the door. They heard the bell ring and only after a while was the door opened.

The boy from the previous night looked at them with hazy eyes that quickly shot open when he saw that Dong Woo was before him. After clearing his throat he asked, “Aren’t the two of you to early? My Lady is still asleep.”

Dong Woo glared at him, “Don’t you know how to speak?”

Raising a brow he said, “I do, don’t you understand the language coming out of my mouth?”

Wu Yong laughed but quickly muffled it when he saw Dong Woo glare at him.

Wu Yong turned to the boy, “Is it okay if we wait in the living area for Consort Wang to wake up?”

The boy nodded and opened the door for them. Dong Woo’s eyes shot down to the sword in the boy's hand and quickly stepped in front of Wu Yong to block the boy’s way.

The boy closed the door behind them and looked at Dong Woo who was glaring his way, “What are you doing,” he asked Dong Woo.

“Why are you carrying a sword?” he asked back.

The boy looked down at the sword in his hands then looked at him, shrugging he said, “The same you do for the Crown Prince, you know where the lounging area is, I’m not taking you.” He said and turned to leave. Both Wu Yong and Dong Woo looked at him then looked at each other.

*

Seated for the last hour Wu Yong got bored and started walking around in Chushan’s palace sneakily while Dong Woo stood outside. Since it was still dark he couldn’t really see anything. Opening and closing five doors he finally found her bedchamber.

He closed the door behind him and looked around for the candles and lit one up and looked around the room.

Chushan’s bed was covered in royal blue bedding and the drapes were royal blue too. The mosquito net covered the bed making it hard for him to see her. He stepped closer to the bed and moved the net slightly.

His body froze when his eyes landed on her. Swallowing down the salvia that collected in his mouth, he stepped forward near the edge of the bed letting the net fall behind him.

He placed the candle on the shelf above her bed and looked down at her. Slowly sitting down on the bed he could hear his heart beat.

The robe on her person was hanging loosely over her and not covering her well. The quilt was off to the side of the bed making every part of her visible for his eyes to see.

She was laying on her back with her right hand over her stomach that wasn’t cover and left hand under her pillow. Her tanned skin was exposed. Her chest moved up and down with each breath she took and the perfectly sized mounds on her chest had pink nibs perking out.

Rubbing his hands he pushed down and moved closer. Leaning down the tip of his nose brushed against her nipple as he smelt the scent coming off her body. He moved down to smelling her stomach then back up to her breast smelling under it.

Something caught his eyes and he looked down at her stomach the stopped moving. His head shot up meeting Chushan’s gaze, swallowing he said, “You’re up.”

“Mn,” she hummed. She let out the breath she was keeping. Wu Yong nodded and kissed her stomach, slightly sucking the skin into his mouth.

He kissed up her stomach to her left breast and cupped her right with his hand while he teased the left with his tongue. Her breasts were the same size as his hand not too small and not too big, just right.

Sucking on her breast made her tense and squirm but no sound left her mouth. Wu Yong immersed himself in eating her breast and stop only when he was out of breath. He looked up at Chushan and smiled when he saw that her eyes were closed.

Moving his hand down, he parted her legs and wrapped them around his waist and looked down at her.

The sun rose and Ji Min stood before her lady’s door and didn’t know what to make of the sound coming from the other side. When she saw Dong Woo she caught a fright and quickly came to wake her lady up but her lady was already up and it seemed that the Crown Prince was with her.

*

Wu Yong widened his eyes feeling her legs squeeze him tightly. He looked down at Chushan who had tears falling down into her ears. He looked down as he pulled out of her watching as his limp member slipped out of her and nothing else came out.

His heartbeat fast thinking about what he would have normally done but today he couldn’t help himself.

Since it was already done he moved away and plopped himself next to Chushan then pulled her into himself wrapping his arms around her. “You did well for your first time,” he whispered into her hair and kissed her head.

He squeezed her gently feeling the trembles of her body. Closing his eyes he fell asleep.

Hearing his snores she wiggled out of his grasp and got up. Seated on the bed she looked back at him and thought about what just happened – she could have stopped him but didn’t.

Shrugging on a robe that she got on the stand, she looked back at the bed and saw the bit of blood left behind by her. Her legs were shaking as she walked slowly to the door.

Opening it, she called out softly, “Are you there Ji Min?”

“Yes,” she replied softly.

Chushan opened the door and looked at her; closing the door behind her, “Under no circumstances will you mention this to anyone, do you understand?”

Ji Min nodded her head with tears in her eyes, reaching out to help her lady she asked, “Are you alright my lady?”

Chushan shook her head and let Ji Min lead her to the bathing chamber. She ordered Ji Min to prepare a fish and chicken soup and told her to tell Hye Jeong to see to the tea shop and get the building plaque done.

When she was done, she was helped out of the bath by Yu Na that lead her to her room where the Crown Prince was sitting and waiting for her. She dismissed Yu Na and closed the door behind her.

She walked over to the bed and sat down. She looked over at Wu Yong who was walking towards her. He knelt down before her and took her hands. Kissing them he looked at her.

“You are no longer just Consort Wang anymore, do you know that?” he asked her.

She looked at him with a frown and shook her head.

He sighed, “I’ve been married for many years now and still there is no prince, do you know why?”

She shook her head in response to his question. Wu Yong kissed her hands then got up and sat next to her. Pulling her into himself he said lowly, “You should know that I have the other Consorts attending to me and it is no surprise to anyone, they are my wives and so are you. Consort Kim Seol Hyun is the daughter of Prime Minister Kim, Consort Yoon Bo Mi is the princess of Baekje, Consort Hong Nam Joo is the princess of Silla – all marriages through the alliance.”

He hugged her tighter and said, “Only you are from Goguryeo, general Wang’s daughter – this morning we consummated our marriage after seven years – Chushan, you know your position in the harem to them you are like a commoner, do you know that?”

She nods her head as tears run down her cheek. “I never treated you well and you ended up hating me, I hope you can forgive me,” he says while gazing at the vase of flowers sitting on the table. Sighing he whispers, “This morning I went too far by taking you and we might have a prince soon.”

“How sure are you that it’s a prince?” she asks making him look down at her. She sits up and wipes the tears from her eyes then looks at him.

Smiling he asks, “So you want a princess?”

Shaking her head she looks away making him frown, “You don’t want this child?”

Looking back at him she says, “No Wu Yong, healthy – that’s all that matters.”

Smiling Wu Yong looks at her and nods. Hugging her properly he says, “We have to keep you and our baby safe.”

“If you want to keep this baby safe, leave and don’t come back until I call for you,” she says into his ear. He tenses and pulls back, smiling at her he kisses her forehead then lips.

They get up and leave. Seated at the table they eat in silence; when all the food is done, he looks over at her and says, “There is no way that I can just leave you since they are sick we can still spend time together.”

Shaking her head she says, “I’ll be busy for the time being, if you want to see me then let it be during the night, I’m sure that they already know that you’ve been paying me visits.”

Wu Yong sighs but nods, “Just don’t take anything from anyone okay?”

She smiles while looking into his eyes, “We don’t know the results yet, Your Highness, please don’t worry yourself.”

“I’ll send a physician in a few days,” he says but she shakes her head, “If there is news, I will personally come see Your Highness, please just listen to me and wait for my word.”

Wu Yong looked at her and couldn’t help but worry. Choosing to believe in her words he got up and looked at her, “I hope that I can eat your meals again.”

Standing up, she bowed, “Every morning before the sun rises, and every evening after the sunsets, I’ll send Jae Hyun to you will something.”

Wu Yong looked at the boy who stood not too far from them thinking that his name suited the boy well – he’ll have to tell Dong Woo later.

2